XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely. You don't have to play the games they offer. But realizing that GwG is directly competing against PS+, it's a little insulting.

I could understand if M$ was pushing their brand a bit at the end of this generation with a few more of their iconic exclusives, but offering things they never cared about is like giving you table scraps and sending you to bed.
I suppose I can agree with that, but it all comes down to what you are actually subscribing too. Most 360 users already have gold, so Microsoft has very little incentive to give away great games, whereas PS+ is completely optional so Sony has to make it seem worthwhile by offering up some top notch games. So while I agree that if they were going to do anything they ought to do it well, there isn't much of a reason for them to do so at this point, so any free games I get are just an nice extra in my opinion.

I agree. I just thought they had a gameplan for this. I figured they would have gone the Halo / Gears route, and it's a little more randomized.

Plus you need active to play them remember to. You are renting the rights to play them. ms giving free no restrictions. They both have good and bad. I hate renting most times but i dig plus's idea and love free ms games did i already most? Yes but glad they are doing it to save more face. :)

Plus you need active to play them remember to. You are renting the rights to play them. ms giving free no restrictions. They both have good and bad. I hate renting most times but i dig plus's idea and love free ms games did i already most? Yes but glad they are doing it to save more face. :)
I know some people take offense at the idea you will lose access to your games if you drop PS+, but for me at least (and most other subscribers I've seen) this is really a non issue since they rarely ever do drop their sub after seeing all they are getting. They do both have their pros and cons, but for me I still find PS+ to be the better value, but this is mainly because I don't play online very often and thus don't have as much of a need for gold.

Lot of complaining about people who, ostensibly, don't even have a skin in the game, since they're only PS+ subscribers and not XBL subscribers...

I'm happy to get any of these games free. I probably won't play them any more than the other stuff in my backlog... I will say that PS+, for all of it's defenders, only gives games that are already cheap. When Uncharted 3 became free, it had already been cheap retail... It's not like they gave away brand new $60 retail games. As I see it, the ability to keep the games on XBL even when your sub is done makes the whole PS+ vs. XBL free game program a wash.

I will say that, right now, I am working with $300 of points that cost me $100 out of pocket - and this isn't the first time I have gotten DIRT CHEAP points for XBL - when has there ever been a glitch like that for PS cards????

Lot of complaining about people who, ostensibly, don't even have a skin in the game, since they're only PS+ subscribers and not XBL subscribers...

I will say that, right now, I am working with $300 of points that cost me $100 out of pocket - and this isn't the first time I have gotten DIRT CHEAP points for XBL - when has there ever been a glitch like that for PS cards????
Not sure if this is directed at me, but I am a gold subscriber if that's what you're implying.

No I don't believe there has, but what exactly does that have to do with this? Yes MSP are easier and cheaper to come by, but that really isn't of relevance in my opinion to this topic. I'd rather we didn't go down the console war road again.

Not sure if this is directed at me, but I am a gold subscriber if that's what you're implying.

No I don't believe there has, but what exactly does that have to do with this? Yes MSP are easier and cheaper to come by, but that really isn't of relevance in my opinion to this topic. I'd rather we didn't go down the console war road again.
No - there's a lot of the console fanboys just coming in to post. I'm not starting a console war. I'm talking about fucking XBL deals in an XBL thread. Fact is, I've gotten a multitude of good deals from XBL, even without free games. As far as I'm concerned, the free games are just the cherry on top of the icing on the cake. I find XBL to be a better value because I've always been able to get cheap points and, at least a couple of times a year, MS has an absolutely batshit sale on a bunch of REALLY good games. That's really all I need. Then again, as always, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and no one thinks that their own stinks.

So if I go out and buy a Microsoft points card it will automatically be converted to Microsofts new denomination, once I redeem the points code on my Xbox 360? (A little surprised there wasn't a sale anywhere on them to phase the actual cards out.) 

I haven't seen the new cards yet for this new Microsoft Money. 

Also, I too feel disappointed as I just renewed my gold subscription to get Dead Rising 2/Case Zero. I missed out on Assassin's Creed 2 and Crackdown because I have them on disc. I would rather have those games again digitally, than two games I would never play or can get really cheap.

The negative side in my opinion is Microsoft isn't really trying to compete with Playstation's Instant Game Collection.  If they're going to go with cheap games from Gamestop like Rainbow Six Vegas. I'd rather have some older Microsoft exclusives like Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Forza 2 or 3, and/or Project Gotham Racing 3 or 4.

The positive side is I would never pay for Magic, not my thing, and that I can try Rainbow Six Vegas before I spend the $3 at Gamestop.

More on topic, the deals for the Rockstar passes seem great. I was thinking of tracking down L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition. I might just get the vanilla 360 copy on the cheap and buy the pass.

I know some people take offense at the idea you will lose access to your games if you drop PS+, but for me at least (and most other subscribers I've seen) this is really a non issue since they rarely ever do drop their sub after seeing all they are getting. They do both have their pros and cons, but for me I still find PS+ to be the better value, but this is mainly because I don't play online very often and thus don't have as much of a need for gold.
This is how I feel. Everyone acts like losing your games when your unsubscribed is such a huge deal, and then they go on to say that XBL Gold is a permanent fixture that they'll never let expire. Just do that with PS+ and you'll never lose your games.

Not to mention I'm much more inclined to let my Gold subscription lapse then I am to let PS+ lapse. The only reason I'm still on Gold for this next year is because of the 1-month Bing codes that activated for a year.

I also agree that PS+ is the better value for me. It helps that I was able to take advantage of that Target ad misprint and stocked up on the 1-year PS+ cards for $15 each. I also got a PSV last holiday season to go along with my PS3 and PSP. The fact that PS+ offers free games to subscribers on all of these platforms has really put it over the top for me. As far as the XBL Gold free games, I agree that they're meh in general, but I look at them as icing on the cake. Although I already have most of the games that have been offered, I've been able to get DR2:CZ and Magic for free due to this program.

Absolutely. You don't have to play the games they offer. But realizing that GwG is directly competing against PS+, it's a little insulting.
No they're not competing directly against them.

Some of us don't have a PS3 or PS+, in which case they're not competing against them at all.

Even if there was no GWG I would still be on XBL and not on Sony's offering. My friends (RL friends) are all on XBL, only one or two are on PS. XBL has been the superior platform and service forever. I think it's kinda' dumb that there's an argument about this at all right now because XBL won this generation years ago. No free games now on either side are going to change that.

That doesn't mean next gen is at all decided. But that's not what everyone is arguing about here.

If you all think PS+ is so awesome for this gen then by all means switch and GTFO of this thread so the rest of us can discuss XBL and stop listening to you whining about PS+. Go find a PS thread instead.

Not to mention I'm much more inclined to let my Gold subscription lapse then I am to let PS+ lapse.
Spoken like a true Sony Pony! How could you fools let a TRAITOR run this thread into the ground?!

I'm kidding, but I'm curious to see who looks over this and actually takes me seriously.

I have both systems but I've only tried X-Box Live and it's not that I don't like Sony but I just didn't see myself playing on-line much. I didn't even jump onto Live until I found out the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 downloads were being pulled and I only tried Gold at the time because I still had my free month and this was fall 2010. I've continued to renew my Gold membership because of the Free/$1/$2 deals out there but found myself stopping when I couldn't get the deal. I've been playing on-line since Feb but it's only for Happy Wars. Now, I'm renewing due to the free games.

Yes, the free Gold games are old and I have most of them and will probably have most of the ones that will come out but I'm still happy to get them. In my case, I haven't been able to play much the last few years so I won't have to open my factory-sealed games to play them, not that they're worth much to keep them. Free is Free.

As far as the comparison between Plus and Live. It's sorta like comparing tangerines and oranges (forgive if this analogy doesn't quite fit). Yes, Sony Plus seems to be giving more AAA titles but you don't own the license to them. Live gives you older titles with the license and it's free as long as you already had the Gold membership, not so much if you get the Gold specifically to get the GwG.

We might be able to compare the two more with the next generation. As I understand, there will be a fee to play on-line for Plus. Now assuming Sony begins a Silver level membership, will the free game downloads for both be the same? It doesn't seem plausible. Either way, will Sony give you the license to keep the games? I believe Live would be more willing to give better games if they also didn't give the license. 

I'm pretty happy with the free game this half-month, I used to play a ton of Yu-Gi-Oh when I was a kid and always wanted to give Magic a try. Now I can I guess.

All of the Forza Motorsport 3 DLC that went cheap a week or so ago has now disappeared from the marketplace.  Apparently, it's been delisted with no word from Microsoft or Turn 10.  No word about it in the Forza forums/news.  Other FM3 avatar items are still listed at full price as always.

I believe Live would be more willing to give better games if they also didn't give the license.
I'd imagine that this is because they don't have the means yet to have games expire at the OS level. If they had that option, they very well could've just given out versions of these games with a license that lasts until your XBL Gold sub expires and required an active subscription to work instead of what they're doing right now. They probably don't have any other way to handle this sort of thing.

All of the Forza Motorsport 3 DLC that went cheap a week or so ago has now disappeared from the marketplace. Apparently, it's been delisted with no word from Microsoft or Turn 10. No word about it in the Forza forums/news. Other FM3 avatar items are still listed at full price as always.
THIS is a bad move.. you're going to delist? Its great to have a sale, but atleast tell us what's going to happen.

THIS is a bad move.. you're going to delist? Its great to have a sale, but atleast tell us what's going to happen.
I should of bought the rest this delist no warning is sad. Do they have to no but why keep tainting there name. Not much respect for consumers anymore we are sheep to them. oh well i never forget companies doing stuff like this but most do lol

Glad I got the VIP and Community packs last week.  I figured they might be up to something since they dropped the prices on them.  You guys can still get most of the content from the Ultimate Collection disc with the exception of these 2 packs and a code only one found in it.  

We get it you love anything Xbox. Nobody mentioned PS+ until that crazedracerguy started talking about how much greater XBL is. It's funny how mad you Xbox-only people get when someone says they prefer PS+. God forbid someone owns both consoles and prefers one service over the other.
This is an XBox thread. What part of this fact are you not understanding, exactly? If you or others want to masturbate to Sony, go do it in a Sony/PS thread somewhere.

Otherwise you and others are just someone who can't even manage to post in the right thread.

I don't read this thread to have Sony fanboys trying to convince me to switch to PS3. I read it to find out about and discuss XBox deals.

Thus the title at the top "XBL Deals".

You heard him. Only post in here if you're masturbating to Microsoft.

I'd like to think that this place is mature enough to handle positive and negative discussions of Microsoft and Xbox Live stuff as long as it doesn't devolve into fanboy BS.

Glad I got the VIP and Community packs last week. I figured they might be up to something since they dropped the prices on them. You guys can still get most of the content from the Ultimate Collection disc with the exception of these 2 packs and a code only one found in it.
Glad to help out a local! I figured it would get delisted eventually like FM2, Kameo, PGR3 and 4, etc, but I figured it would be a year or so like with them. I don't understand delisting when it's not due to license issues or something like that. It's still on a server for redownload for those who have already purchased so why bother?

wondering why Magic is the free game for gold.  anyway in order to get this, do I really have to do a system update on my console?  I would rather just do it on xbox.com like I have for all the other free for gold games.

wondering why Magic is the free game for gold. anyway in order to get this, do I really have to do a system update on my console? I would rather just do it on xbox.com like I have for all the other free for gold games.
you'll have to update to download it anyway, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't simply go ahead and update. I do believe you have to anyway though.

i saw this coming, but until next year, many games, dlc, themes, etc, are going start to be delisted, and expect more, because many stuff lose the publisher licence or don't sell well anymore, just like the Ben 10 arcade and FM3 dlc.

But delisted can always be re downloaded through your purchase history right? Has there ever been an exception to this rule?

But delisted can always be re downloaded through your purchase history right? Has there ever been an exception to this rule?
There are a few exceptions (dunno which ones though), but yes, any game or content on your account (even if delisted), can be re-downloaded as many times as you like as long as its in your Download/Purchase History.

You heard him. Only post in here if you're masturbating to Microsoft.

I'd like to think that this place is mature enough to handle positive and negative discussions of Microsoft and Xbox Live stuff as long as it doesn't devolve into fanboy BS.
What about the PC, they have lots to masturbate to.

also neat thread, time to build my xbox library.

Mine also still just shows my MS Points. They have really handled this situation horribly. If I wanted to buy something on the website right now, it would act like I was purchasing it from my CC. Unreal.
Just finished chatting with Microsoft. I'm sure everyone knows this already but apparently the _only_ way you can convert your points is on a console with the update initiating a purchase using your gamertag. They don't have the ability to perform the conversion on the backbend or via a customer service request or anything. I don't have an Xbox at the moment so I'm sunk!

The only thing that concerns me is that they told me 'not to worry' because the points in my account won't expire, but then told me that in my account the points have already been converted (despite not showing it on the commerce site). Oy.

Just finished chatting with Microsoft. I'm sure everyone knows this already but apparently the _only_ way you can convert your points is on a console with the update initiating a purchase using your gamertag. They don't have the ability to perform the conversion on the backbend or via a customer service request or anything. I don't have an Xbox at the moment so I'm sunk!

The only thing that concerns me is that they told me 'not to worry' because the points in my account won't expire, but then told me that in my account the points have already been converted (despite not showing it on the commerce site). Oy.
Watch out they lie often or have no clue never trust there word call again ask for higher tier.

That sucks about Ben 10, not because I am a fan of license or even care about the achievements but as a gamer I might have liked to play with it someday and going by wikipedia it was only available for xbox and wiiware.  After removing the inch and a half of dust in between using my Wii I descovered it's gone from there to.  This happened with War of the world to, I might have liked to play these games somewhere down the road but not now.  Is there any way to ever experience these games once they are removed, do i have to cozy up to 360 owners until I find one with it?

Surprised this wasn't asked (or more likely that my quick searching of the thread was a failure), but anyone know if there is any difference in having the Jill & Shuma DLC together via the MvC3 Limited Edition vs getting them separate?

EDIT: I mean, as far as I can tell, there is nothing special between them (LE DLC works fine in UMvC3 + Alt Costumes)...so my assumption is and has been there is nothing different, but if someone else knows something I don't please share.

EDIT 2: Another thing I'm not seeing in thread; Value Pack includes alt costumes from all other DLC, but having it does not unlock alt-costumes from Costume Pack for MvC3 (just said costumes for UMvC3), correct?

EDIT 3: Screw it, I really don't care :lol: , threw bing moneys at Value Pack, done

I've played through DR2 a couple times.

How are the first one, OTR, and Case West?
IMO the first and OTR are the better ones. I like Frank as a character though. He's covered wars.

That said, I don't have R6V, I'd still like something better but whatever. A $2 game is better than nothing.

I've played through DR2 a couple times.

How are the first one, OTR, and Case West?
I like OTR and the original one a lot just because of the photography aspect. Not just because I'm a photographer, but also because it's something that's not in very many games. (Beyond Good & Evil is the only other one that comes to mind)

The rumblings here has awoken me from my slumber. Going into hibernation away from my 360 for the duration of the Summer of Arcade may not have been as wise as I anticipated. Seems like there were some worthwhile savings to be had from Live lately. Followed by so much activity with changes in procedure/policy in our purchases for the 360. Now that I'm up, and I see my shadow, I forget what that means, a few more weeks of bad discounts or good discounts? Oh I know, it means my usual abuse of parenthetical thoughts and youtube links, much has happened so you know text-walls-a-comin'.

I see it has become quite heated here, surrounding the Games with Gold promotion. I do not see the recent statements as a "debate/war" but more of a sigh when the offerings do not cater towards an individual's taste. I know there's been plenty of Deal of the Week offerings which were not applicable to me, either by just outright surrounding titles which do not appeal to me or pertaining to content I already own (repeats). This sigh, is just a wish for better in terms of perceived value, which other platforms (PC, iOS, Android, PS3) has/does offer at this time and at least I cannot see much reason MS cannot match/surpass (aside from greed/arrogance). So far, amongst all the known titles that's part of the Games with Gold program, only 2 titles, Fable 3 and Rainbow 6 Vegas (1), I did not own beforehand. We are on Cheap Ass Gamer which I'd assume many want good value (joy divided by cost with the limits defined by time), so I think it's okay to express some disappointment on a deal, just not really okay to start using harsh words towards one another over it.

I keep saying: "to play the best one has to have 'em all, but limited funds/means/resources restricts us to bring in other factors like value and time to make choices" (and I am fortunate to have earned enough for owning multiple platforms). I am grateful my subscription to Gold provides me with some decent discounts every now and then (mostly the open to all tends to be better of late) and some freebies, but sometimes I'd like more contemporary offers for both discounts and free gifts. So, please don't accuse me of blindly favoring a singular platform when I can typically find games I enjoy on practically all platforms. I try my best to give my take on value when posting here.

Gold members do get Magic 2013 for free now. It is yet another title I already owned prior to its offering on the Games with Gold program thanks to Weekend Cheeve Challenge 11. However, as a big fan of card games. I love the depth of Magic's game mechanics and I hope this freebie opens the door to more people sharing the same appreciation I have for the game. The annualization of the Duels of the Planeswalker XBLA games is a result of eliminating or restricting the full experience of the (full card) game expereince. In 2014 at least they gave a taste of how it is like to build your own deck (big part of actual card game), which makes it easier to own your losses because you actually built the decks yourself opposed to dealing with the game designer's choices for a deck. The restrictions and omissions does not fully empower the player to enjoy the game to the fullest. The version free for Gold members, 2013, features the unique Planechase mode which to me isn't much more than a 4-way free-for-all with die-roll effects (for unnecessary mana during the turn), and that's why I put it behind 2012 (I love the unique archenemy modes) and 2014 (the sealed deck mode, which is only a taste). In terms of enjoyment I'd rank them 2012>2014>2013>original (garbage). I'll throw my worthless CAG like to the first person that says here that they actually went in trying for MTG for the first time with the free 2013, enjoyed it so much that they decided to straight up buy at full price 2012 and/or 2014 ^^.

Big thanks to letting me know that Ben 10: Rise of Hex was free. It was almost the best possible way to handle a delisting (aside from announcement and availability window). I have minimal knowledge of the originating series and the game, but free is free and I appreciate that. I also grabbed the DLC not in the Ultimate Edition (including the Community Pack) of Forza 3, and with the delistings for this case, it makes me slightly more suspicious of mysterious price drops of old Microsoft Studios DLC. I do get a bit sad when I know I may miss out on some content for games I own, just because the edition of Forza, PGR, etc. is deemed too old (haven't thought of any better reason these would get the delisting treatment).

The recent update gave my guide button menu a nicer green in my opinion. Also I think there are some new privacy settings in the options (or I never noticed/tinkered with them before, but they are mostly for cameras which I do not have for my 360). Yet the most troubling is the conversion to local currency. My 10MSP turned into $0.50 (I quickly spent as much of my rewards points in fear of the prophesied conversion date ^^), which will be a poor buffer for the likely tax that my state would levy on my future digital purchases. Seems like it is causing purchasing problems for some through the website. These transitions never seem smooth, even with betas.

With the way rebates from the Xbox Live Rewards program are handled, I think it will be a rare occurrence that I will get the maximum theoretical return amount of 2%-3% through MyAchievements, since a lot of content is priced at $x.99, so a $9.99 purchase would steer me to search for some avatar prop or DLC (like the shadow battles for MVC3 this week) that I also would want at a price of at least $0.50 in order to trigger the rebate at over a $10USD increment (I already grabbed all the Bullet Witch DLC, which would have been $0.25 each ^^). The truncating of additional spent money past $10USD (without even the tax I get charged), but not enough to reach the next multiple to trigger another reward point deposit, practically makes it so I would rarely spend the exact amount such that I can get a maximum theoretical refund. It feels kind of like a way to have me spend more money and them giving as little back as possible. Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate a return for some of the spending I may have already done, but I do not see this new $10USD multiple requirement (opposed to open amount of any spending) an improvement as the Rewards website made it out to be last month.

Speaking of the Shadow Battle DLCs, based upon their descriptions, they sound like varying AI routines for playing against the computer in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. I love the Capcom Vs. series, which I believe in some way originated from this (you can see the aerial rave/combo, screaming characters, and background motion lines ^^), but this past week's DotW new offers, Shadow Battles, descriptions sound like Strider Turbulence was right to say it sounds like a better option to leave paper money out to the wind during one's commute ^^.

This past Deal of the Week just adds to my good week for fighting games. I heard the XBLA Soul Calibur 2 HD Online will have both Heihachi and Spawn (PS2 and Xbox Original unique characters, but not Link from GameCube). [customspoiler=Non-360]Enhances my fighting game week finding out both Aquapazza and Code Chaos will get localized with Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm and Mighty No.9 got funding for additional features.[/customspoiler] Along with my hotly anticipated upcoming Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate and my desire to make fun of Girl Fight due out for the 360. However, my week's spending was not on the Deal of the Week but rather the open to all digital copy of Bully: Scholarship Edition at its discount price and Max Payne 3 season pass.

Tomorrow's discounts are still unknown to me, so once again, I will make my awful predictions. Typically, I'd guess the Deal of the Week would be awful, to temper myself for the worst then become pleasantly surprised when it is good. However, with all the hostility on this thread, I think the discounts has to be good to balance things back on this thread. So I think we will get a sale for the ages. Everything we'd want cheap to free, from contemporary XBLA releases like Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara, Monaco, Runner 2, Poker Night 2, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, and Galaga Legions DX alongside DLC for the games we want like Mass Effect DLC. Then the crowd goes wild. No wait I think we WILL get World Series of Poker: Full House Pro for free this Wednesday, and a decent game from my past in Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse (unknown if the original is included) at whatever 1200MSP will be for your region (likely a wait on discount =P). Happy thoughts!

EDIT:
I really want some GTA, Borderlands 1, and Fallout DLC this wekk also Risk:Factions would be nice! and maybe throw in The Maw!
Your sarcasm, works against my prediction for tomorrow's deals >_< ... I do not know if I should "like" your post ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back