XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockstar already released a statement saying it wont be on GoD day 1 because GoD infrastructure isnt set up to do that but will get it up as soon as MS gives the go ahead. i would say friday of the next week it will be available.

Battleblock Theater is great! Most fun i've had playing a game in a while. I had zero expectation for it, and i've probably put in 5 hours in two days already. 

I HIGHLY recommend FC3 BLOOD DRAGON if anyone is on the fence.

That game is just the definition of awesome. I don't think I have played a game that made me feel like I was back in 1988 playing games and watching cartoons on a Saturday morning than this game.

I knew people said it was good but it didn't hit me until I got to the chopper and heard Little Richard blasting....I could just see Jesse Ventura chompin on some tobacco and telling everyone that they are all a bunch of slack jawed f*****s as I rained death upon the poor sobs down below.

Just awesome and at 50% its a steal.

soo, i got accepted into the Ascend beta. im a silver member now but if i use a 48 hr or 14 day trial, can i play it or no?

Finally got a chance to play Call of Juarez and I have to agree with what others have said, it was really good. I really enjoyed it, liked the look and the way the story was told. If it wasn't for the fact that I have over 130 games I would get it now.

Also I just got two tracking numbers for that buy GTA5 and get GTA5 free Bestbuy glitch and my credit card charge is pending, even though I received an email saying my order was cancelled because it was a glitch. So I'm supposed to be getting Xbox GTA5 special edition with a PS3 reg GTA5 for $87. Anybody else get the shipment emails? So glad I woke up to get this on that fateful Sunday thanks to CAG alerts. :bow:

Finally got a chance to play Call of Juarez and I have to agree with what others have said, it was really good. I really enjoyed it, liked the look and the way the story was told. If it wasn't for the fact that I have over 130 games I would get it now.

Also I just got two tracking numbers for that buy GTA5 and get GTA5 free Bestbuy glitch and my credit card charge is pending, even though I received an email saying my order was cancelled because it was a glitch. So I'm supposed to be getting Xbox GTA5 special edition with a PS3 reg GTA5 for $87. Anybody else get the shipment emails? So glad I woke up to get this on that fateful Sunday thanks to CAG alerts. :bow:
My 2 copies of GTA V standard shipped Wednesday according to Bestbuy.com's check order tab, but they didn't send me an email about canceling my order or the order shipping out. However, my card was charged.

I keep downloading these free games and at the same time have no urge to play anything from my backlog at the moment lol.

Pretty excited about GTA V tho, from impressions and streams looks like San Andreas x10, which everyone wanted after rather disappointing IV.

I have a uncle twice removed on his mothers side who lives in soith africia. He emailed me saying he got an email saying since raindow six was so violent that they would not recieive that item tonight as their xbl games for gold game. He told me that they can only get banjo kazoe nuts and bolts. Can you believe that!!!

Whelp another week, another week with no purchase.  No games remotely interest me that are on sale this week.  I thought about getting Blood Dragon because of all the hype but games never live up to the hype anyway.  I'm sure it will be 75% off in a couple of years.

I have a uncle twice removed on his mothers side who lives in soith africia. He emailed me saying he got an email saying since raindow six was so violent that they would not recieive that item tonight as their xbl games for gold game. He told me that they can only get banjo kazoe nuts and bolts. Can you believe that!!!
If this is true Germany might hop onto that wagon....wouldn't be the first time (No Dead Rising or Crackdown lol)

well against my better judgment I bought Blood Dragon and Gunslinger today.  No idea why with GTAV coming out in two days, I will try to play both games.  Hopefully I find the time

Downloading Rainbow Six Veas and Red & Black DLC free, not sure if they have always been free. Nice.

This is how you're supposed to announce it:

My friend from Vegas says he can see six rainbows for free starting right now. ;)
I'm just also seeing one that is just Red & Black, which can be viewed out the window of my Deceptive Looking Cottage for no charge!

Well I tried ;)

Played the demo for The Bigs 2 and I sucked royally. Not sure if the a fair approximation of Nicktoons MLB, but I think I'll pass.

Still thinking about Arkham City and Blood Dragon, but with the size of my backlog I think I'll just get Battleblock and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger hoping those two games will go on sale again.

I'm looking forward to see with which two other games MS marvels us in two weeks for the Gold program in october.

The Arkham City add ons that are on sale, do any come with the GOTY edition? Or is it safe to grab them all?

GOTY comes with:
Harley Quinn's revenge
Catwoman pack
Robin bundle pack
Night wing bundle pack
Arkham city skins pack
Challenge map pack

And a code for batman year one that expired on march 31.

Waiting for it:

Tuesday_Morning_Storefront.jpg

The combination of not having any MSPs, picking up too many games last week (both paid and otherwise), and a massive backlog is setting up Tuesday morning to be a major disappointment. Unless you live in the Principality of Liechtenstein that is ofcourse.

Black and Red have both been free since Black came out.

Technically shortly after if you take into account that MS accidentally released Black for $10 or whatever initially and then made it free and refunded those of us who bought it. (was always meant to be free, but someone screwed up)

Is tax for purchasing something new or has it always been charged if you use a CC? I bought Walking Dead 400 days with my left over converted MSP I didn't get charged tax. Now that I bought Alien Hominid with a CC it charged tax. This was my first purchase not using MSP or converted currency.

Is tax for purchasing something new or has it always been charged if you use a CC? I bought Walking Dead 400 days with my left over converted MSP I didn't get charged tax. Now that I bought Alien Hominid with a CC it charged tax. This was my first purchase not using MSP or converted currency.
Tax on purchases just started recently. Only purchases with points that MS converted for you are supposed to be tax free. Any purchases with pts you add from here on out, and any CC purchases will be taxed.

Tax on purchases just started recently. Only purchases with points that MS converted for you are supposed to be tax free. Any purchases with pts you add from here on out, and any CC purchases will be taxed.

I contacted support about this today as I bought both Far Cry 3 and COJ. I was charged tax for one but not the other and all my points have been converted. The Rep said it has to do with the game, some charge others do not. It really makes no sense at all.

*edit* I also bought 2 of the AC3 DLC last week and was charged tax one but not the other so I don't know how tax on certain games work.

I contacted support about this today as I bought both Far Cry 3 and COJ. I was charged tax for one but not the other and all my points have been converted. The Rep said it has to do with the game, some charge others do not. It really makes no sense at all.

*edit* I also bought 2 of the AC3 DLC last week and was charged tax one but not the other so I don't know how tax on certain games work.
Microsoft is so messed up. It clearly states on their own website that purchases made with converted points are not taxed. It shouldn't matter what you're buying. They are either retarded or deliberately using this as an opportunity to cheat customers.

Microsoft is so messed up. It clearly states on their own website that purchases made with converted points are not taxed. It shouldn't matter what you're buying. They are either retarded or deliberately using this as an opportunity to cheat customers.
I agree they're messed up but this idea that they are deliberately "cheating" people is just paranoid and dumb. They don't keep money charged for tax. End of story.

Damn it, I just logged in to add Rainbow Six to my download history. Forgot you can't do that online without a CC on file anymore!
And Xbox Support is no help...asked them already when and if this is ever going to change...they couldn't provide any info and clueless about that..as long as you only have balance on your account you're probably effed...

they still have my pp and an old cc.  I tried removing them a while back but couldn't. 

I guess I'll have to go through the console as I don't want pp being in more transaction history even if it's free

Oh man, I had no idea about this. I've purposely spent all these years avoiding putting my CC into my account. That bites.
I added my paypal account and then immediately removed it. After getting my account hacked with that FIFA hack a couple years ago, they no longer get access to my money.

Ugh... Blood Dragon or COJ: Gunslinger??? DO I buy the Batman games to play through or not??? Too many options this week... I can't decide on anything... Suggestions, anyone???

Ugh... Blood Dragon or COJ: Gunslinger??? DO I buy the Batman games to play through or not??? Too many options this week... I can't decide on anything... Suggestions, anyone???
I'm in the same boat so I feel your pain. I'm leaning towards CoJ because I had more fun with that demo than with Blood Dragon...but I may buy Blood Dragon too if no good deals show up for tomorrow.....although I should really just pass on both for now since my backlog is so large and I won't be playing them anytime soon. There's a good chance they'd go on sale again, right?

As for Batman, I played through Arkham Asylum once and really enjoyed it. I want to get Arkham City too, but only to fly around town and beat up thugs (QTE+ style). I don't really care for the sleuthing or sneaking. There's got to be another game that meets my criteria...maybe one of those Spiderman games?

As for Batman, I played through Arkham Asylum once and really enjoyed it. I want to get Arkham City too, but only to fly around town and beat up thugs (QTE+ style). I don't really care for the sleuthing or sneaking. There's got to be another game that meets my criteria...maybe one of those Spiderman games?
From what I've seen and heard, The Amazing Spiderman has pretty similar combat to the Arkham games and is also openworld, so I'd definitely suggest giving that a look :)

Well at least you guys can buy things, it won't let me add a credit card ever since the 1200 pts for $5 thing and they locked my acct. I have talked to support about 6 times now and they have escalated it twice and sent me emails saying it was fixed both times and still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back