XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, honestly I could care less about what's on sale for this week. With me meeting all these "foreign" people from last week, if I thought I had a backlog before, well now Im fuck ed. Oh, did I forget to mention I also bought DmC and some game called GTA 5? I won't get to any game in my backlog for atleast a good month and a half to two months.

XBLDB is showing battlefield 3 add on stuff for half-off, gold exclusive. Another sleeper week for me. =/
Apparently I won't buy anything this week either. That's perfect, I'll play Asura's wrath and after that, CoJ Gunslinger, without adding more stuff to the backlog.

Asuras wrath was so much fun. You can just YouTube the dlc that is almost pointless, a couple of them have really nice traditional animation cut scenes.

Edit-one of the dlcs is worth it, I know

Some of the Injustice DLC dropped the price too...wonder why that did happen...lol

No Gold required though..so not part of the DotW

Battlefield 3 DLC is the new Borderlands 1 DLC for sales. Might as well get Nicktoons and Doodle Jump since don't give eight shits over Battlefield.

Battlefield 3? Are you serious MS? Again?
Maybe they fell back into a time portal to a few weeks back. Honestly I have no idea why they are doing it again so quickly. Even for MS it was on sale way to recently to warrant a repeat. How many people do you reckon they expect to buy it that didn't last sale?

I'd just like to say this has nothing to do with me wanting better deals or complaining about not having anything to buy, more an expression of complete confusion as to what they are thinking :wall:

Apparently I won't buy anything this week either. That's perfect, I'll play Asura's wrath and after that, CoJ Gunslinger, without adding more stuff to the backlog.
I know I'm still going through Asura's Wrath. I finished the "main" game and now I'm working on the DLC. The lost episode or whatever it's called, it adds the real ending apparently.

It's a really fun game with a very cool story line.

Well at least you guys can buy things, it won't let me add a credit card ever since the 1200 pts for $5 thing and they locked my acct. I have talked to support about 6 times now and they have escalated it twice and sent me emails saying it was fixed both times and still nothing.
I got an e-mail today saying my similar problem is fixed. I just need to change my contact e-mail to one other than my log in e-mail, and make sure my billing contact information matches the info I put in when trying to add a credit card. I did all that, and it still wouldn't work. The e-mail said it could take up to 48 hours, so I'll try again later. The Microsoft store promo also caused my problem.

But, I can still add credit to my balance, and buy stuff with it. I might be in a better situation than you. I only wanted to add a credit card because I thought we might have to to download Games With Gold games, but you can download them through the console without needing a credit card on file. So I'm pretty much just feeling 'to hell with it, I don't need a credit card on file'.

The only thing is I might not be able to use the Xbox website to buy things, and that was my preferred way.

I know I'm still going through Asura's Wrath. I finished the "main" game and now I'm working on the DLC. The lost episode or whatever it's called, it adds the real ending apparently.

It's a really fun game with a very cool story line.
I'm mad about the DLC. Why buy it AND have to unlock it. I just want to play through it...

With the Injustice Season Pass it says the S.T.A.R. Lab Challenge is included. Does this mean the Red Sons Pack is in the Season pass also, which has this included?

I got an e-mail today saying my similar problem is fixed. I just need to change my contact e-mail to one other than my log in e-mail, and make sure my billing contact information matches the info I put in when trying to add a credit card. I did all that, and it still wouldn't work. The e-mail said it could take up to 48 hours, so I'll try again later. The Microsoft store promo also caused my problem.

But, I can still add credit to my balance, and buy stuff with it. I might be in a better situation than you. I only wanted to add a credit card because I thought we might have to to download Games With Gold games, but you can download them through the console without needing a credit card on file. So I'm pretty much just feeling 'to hell with it, I don't need a credit card on file'.

The only thing is I might not be able to use the Xbox website to buy things, and that was my preferred way.
Nope, mine is exactly the same as yours! I have waited the "48 hours" twice now when it was escalated and still nothing. I can add MS Point cards too and redeem things but can't add a card or Paypal. When I call the first person I talk to is always like "Well you need to call your bank or credit card company" and then I have to argue with them for a little bit about how I have multiple bills going through my credit card, like Netflix is automatically paid and I use it lots and it has no problems anywhere except for on there system. I guess it's a good thing though because there has been a couple deals of GoD I was gonna buy from these weekly deals and I didn't because they are blocking me from buying so it's saving me money. I have a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal. I have tried all of them and my addresses are all up to date with my xbox account and all my methods of payment and none of them work.

It honestly is making me question buying an Xbox One because they can't seem to provide me with basic service that I expect, like having a working account. It's frustrating too because with the $5 1200 pt cards I was not even aware that you could buy multiple ones but I was buying one of them at work and there website acted like it was frozen so I clicked the button multiple times and it went through 3 times and they all got reversed and my account got locked. I didn't read that people were able to buy multiple ones until I got home from work that night and my account was locked up because they thought I was trying to buy multiple codes.

With the Injustice Season Pass it says the S.T.A.R. Lab Challenge is included. Does this mean the Red Sons Pack is in the Season pass also, which has this included?
no the red sons pack isnt included in the season pass. the star lab extra missions are for the dlc characters

I got Blood Dragon like I wanted but downloaded the demo for Gunslinger and liked what I played of it last night, so I just bought that too.

Maybe they fell back into a time portal to a few weeks back. Honestly I have no idea why they are doing it again so quickly. Even for MS it was on sale way to recently to warrant a repeat. How many people do you reckon they expect to buy it that didn't last sale?

I'd just like to say this has nothing to do with me wanting better deals or complaining about not having anything to buy, more an expression of complete confusion as to what they are thinking :wall:
Probably to build buzz and get people playing again before the BF4 beta in 2 weeks. If not then I have no idea :whistle2:k

no the red sons pack isnt included in the season pass. the star lab extra missions are for the dlc characters
Thanks. Just saw that there was another DLC that was just the S.T.A.R. Lab Challenges for $1.99
Wish they had is detailed like all other season passes what actually is and is not included. Might wait and see for season pas to go on sale as it is cheaper than getting the included DLC even when it is on sale.

GOTY comes with:
Harley Quinn's revenge
Catwoman pack
Robin bundle pack
Night wing bundle pack
Arkham city skins pack
Challenge map pack

And a code for batman year one that expired on march 31.
Most stores now will only have new the 2nd print run of the Arkham City GotY w/o the movie code.

GOTY comes with:
Harley Quinn's revenge
Catwoman pack
Robin bundle pack
Night wing bundle pack
Arkham city skins pack
Challenge map pack

And a code for batman year one that expired on march 31.
Thank You much, so I guess I'll skip everything and put my money into Injustice Skins!

In case the deals suck this week and u want games newegg is having a games sale with portal 2-$6.99, dishonored for ps3-$9.99, game of thrones-$5.99 and a bunch of other stuff.

Asuras wrath was so much fun. You can just YouTube the dlc that is almost pointless, a couple of them have really nice traditional animation cut scenes.

Edit-one of the dlcs is worth it, I know
I got the game and all the DLC when it was on sale last july. But yeah, CAPCOM puts DLC's that should be unlocked in-game for free without any trace of shame.

From what I've seen and heard, The Amazing Spiderman has pretty similar combat to the Arkham games and is also openworld, so I'd definitely suggest giving that a look :)
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

So I caved and bought Far Cry Blood Dragon. Glad I can pass on the Battlefield stuff. Hopefully next week doesn't bring anything I want either.

I need to probably retire this account and become troll Major Nelson.
[customspoiler='Or...']
i+had+to+_f79764c70b4b730ce056b5fa63874d2c.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Microsoft is so reliable. When I brace myself for a disappointing Tuesday morning, MS seldom disappoints me (by disappointing me).

Did I just blow your mind? :)

Once we get paid online on PS4, the PS+ deals for that trapped audience are going to suck just as bad, so you'll get to be disappointed twice if you go there!

Once we get paid online on PS4, the PS+ deals for that trapped audience are going to suck just as bad, so you'll get to be disappointed twice if you go there!
I fear this will be true as well but I hope both Sony and M$ realize that the way to get folks to buy digital games is to have really good sales.

What is Major Nelson waiting to post the deals? I want to know when they're going to release GTA5 on GonD...
FYI the game suffers from more popup if it's fully installed; so it's gonna be a little worse running on GonD than if you just get a disc. i was gonna get it digitally until i heard that. i bought it from the store which is good anyway bc i'll sell it when the PC version gets released and GTAs usually hold their value pretty well.

FYI the game suffers from more popup if it's fully installed; so it's gonna be a little worse running on GonD than if you just get a disc. i was gonna get it digitally until i heard that. i bought it from the store which is good anyway bc i'll sell it when the PC version gets released and GTAs usually hold their value pretty well.
Hopefully they will have the GoD version well integrated so that it functions as one install and not two separate ones.

Hopefully they will have the GoD version well integrated so that it functions as one install and not two separate ones.
i don't think it would matter, as the game is designed to read content from 2 sources: it takes advantage of pulling assets from the installed data on the HDD, and the data in the dvd drive at the same time. hence why installing the game disc as well causes both sources being pinged on the HDD at once, which results in slightly worse performance. the GonD is very likely going to be one file as i've never seen one that wasn't, so the only ideal solution of installing the data disc to HDD and putting the game disc on a USB drive is not going to be an option.

it's not a huge performance issue, but it exists and that's my take on it, it's not something they can just fix up with a patch, it's a design decision. i have a lot of MSP and would have rather bought it on demand but i'll pay the extra money for a little less popup and such considering this is probably the only game that i'd bother paying $60 for anyway

Damn, I shouldn't have waited until the last second to buy Blood Dragon.  Although it's still listed on sale on Xbox.com and on the console when I try to buy it I get an error message saying the offer has changed.

I won't lie.  NBA2k12 dropping to $20 is... tempting.  I love sports games but rarely buy any non-hockey-or-football ones.  I might not mind a good hoops one.

Can I get any impressions on it from anyone here?

So I'm not the only one! My account was locked on August 11th when I tried to purchase some games from http://www.microsoftstore.com. Since I was in the beta, they blamed it on that. Once the beta was over, they said someone was making fraudulent purchases going back to May (the $5 1200 points debacle). I informed them that all purchases (including some games from the MS Store in July) were made by me. It still took until September 15th for them to partially unlock my account. I can now use the points that were in my account, but I still can't add a credit card or Paypal, and I still can't buy anything from the MS Store. And they also told me that I was out of luck in regards to all of the sales I missed while my account was locked. Crappy service! Not to mention, if they thought that my account was hacked back in May, why did they continue to let purchases be made all the way up to August 11th?

I won't lie. NBA2k12 dropping to $20 is... tempting. I love sports games but rarely buy any non-hockey-or-football ones. I might not mind a good hoops one.

Can I get any impressions on it from anyone here?
I didn't enjoy 2k12 at all. Last time I played the A.I. were making ridiculous 3 pointers. In my opinion 2k13 is quite of a improvement than 2k12.

What is Major Nelson waiting to post the deals? I want to know when they're going to release GTA5 on GonD...
Look at this week's sale. You think he wants to wade into the pool of troll piranhas waiting for him today?? LoL

You know, I imagine they just said "Who cares. We won't bother competing with GTA V this week"

But that's idiocy. Those of us who hate that series or are waiting for a reduction. We are still ready and willing to spend money on good reductions, probably more so for people who play online games but their friends are all busy killing hookers and playing stripper minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back