XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
I put about 3 hours into the Ascend: Hand of Kul last weekend, and I think that's enough for me. The game was ok, but there was plenty to detract from the experience that I'd rather spend my time elsewhere. I didn't run into any griefing, but the rate at which your items deprecated was annoying, I found the combat kind of lifeless, the first "big" enemies disproportionately difficult, and the speed at which you run insufficient. My favorite parts were battling others' avatars and the variety of items. The game has potential, but could be a bit of a grind. At the low low price of free though, people should check it out if they have any kind of interest.

I put about 3 hours into the Ascend: Hand of Kul last weekend, and I think that's enough for me. The game was ok, but there was plenty to detract from the experience that I'd rather spend my time elsewhere. I didn't run into any griefing, but the rate at which your items deprecated was annoying, I found the combat kind of lifeless, the first "big" enemies disproportionately difficult, and the speed at which you run insufficient. My favorite parts were battling others' avatars and the variety of items. The game has potential, but could be a bit of a grind. At the low low price of free though, people should check it out if they have any kind of interest.
I played it today and I know what you mean about the first "big" enemy. He kicked my ass the first time I fought him. Then I went around getting all the other altars in the area. Had 3 archers on my back and kited him around the middle part. It wasn't difficult, but it was very boring. I feel like the game needs a roll like in Dark Souls.

All of my friends from Greece, Russia, Bosnia, Oman, Taiwan, Japan, and Hungary love not having their accounts banned for downloading free games. Also of note, they never shared their accounts with other people. There's a lesson to be learned here.
I'm worried about my friends now. Although they only got 2 games ever and never shared their accounts, it would still be devastating to have a console banned.

I'm worried about my friends now. Although they only got 2 games ever and never shared their accounts, it would still be devastating to have a console banned.
I would be more devastated at having my gamertag banned than my console. With all the content I have attached to my gamertag it feels like it's more valuable than the console.

Not that I downloaded any of the recent free games. I was reminded of Hans Gruber. "When you steal $600 you can just disappear. When you steal $600,000,000 they will find you.". Microsoft might ignore people getting extra discounts or the odd free game here and there, but there were about a dozen free games this time.

My console seemed fine so far. Do we have a separate thread to discuss and report the banning situation?

Nope. Haven't been banned either, by the by.

And I think all MS banning discussions should remain in this thread as it would annoy the greatest amount of people possible.

just because you havent been banned yet doesnt mean you wont. i havent been yet and this is the only time ive ever made another regions account but im expecting the worst.  theyre taking their time with this one but i hope i dont cause ive already learned my lesson by dealing with the stress when i couldve bought the games if i wanted smh.

I think the banninig is maybe for downloading fable 3 (and having it on the console already) or maybe sharing the account with some friend... but because MS never give clear motives for each banning we need to wait and see :/

Nope. Haven't been banned either, by the by.

And I think all MS banning discussions should remain in this thread as it would annoy the greatest amount of people possible.
Let's hope it stays that way for you and me. Only two games can't be that bad right (especially considering AC 3 was around January I think)? :???: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I Almost feel the topic of the thread should be changed to "XBL PREPARE YOUR BUTTHOLES FOR BANNINGS DISCUSSION! ...oh and deals"

Well, I guess there's nothing to do on my end then.

So they link the console MAC address to all the xbox accounts that logged in with said MAC address, and then retrace the MAC address(es) associated with the suspicious account?

Maybe if you sacrifice a PS4 preorder to the Microsoft god's they will seek not to ban you and instead give you a quarter for your troubles.

This whole thing will pass by in a week or so.

We're be back to complaining about the current DOTW pretty soon.
But...I look forward to Terraria on sale next week.

TBH, they already lost me for next gen based on all the crap they tried to pull with the xbone, so this bs is just icing on the cake.

Youre paying the consequences. Its not BS.
whether its BS or not Microsoft is making a mistake banning people for something labeled "FREE". some peoples only reason for sticking with MS when they come out with the X1 was cause they didnt wanna start over and they wanted to keep their gamerscore and theyve now made that decision to switch easier for people.

Well, it sure made me turn on my XBOX everyday to check, might as well play this $3.33 Red Faction Guerilla.

If I get banned I fully deserve it, there really isn't any point in arguing. I fought the soft and the soft won.

I am an offline gamer anyways, but I would need a unbanned console eventually to spend all that MSP I have accrued. :sigh:

It is BS because 99% of the time these big corps screw the consumer over. The 1% of the time they make a mistake, we should be able to take advantage just like they take advantage of us. They're screwing themselves by banning people who make plenty of legit sales, it would be funny if it wasn't sad. But what gets me is how so many younger people fight over who deserves the mantle of "Defender of the Faith," or "Defender of the Corp." Sheeple indeed.

whether its BS or not Microsoft is making a mistake banning people for something labeled "FREE". some peoples only reason for sticking with MS when they come out with the X1 was cause they didnt wanna start over and they wanted to keep their gamerscore and theyve now made that decision to switch easier for people.
I want to keep my gamerscore. So I didnt break any rules. It obviously wasnt there intention to give away those games. Why do people feel like its MS's fault? Every time you sign up for something you agree to their Terms and Conditions. Regardless all my friends list is still getting a XBone so I doubt CAGs will have an impact on the majority. Im still undecided which next gen console im getting but that doesnt matter.

It is BS because 99% of the time these big corps screw the consumer over. The 1% of the time they make a mistake, we should be able to take advantage just like they take advantage of us. They're screwing themselves by banning people who make plenty of legit sales, it would be funny if it wasn't sad. But what gets me is how so many younger people fight over who deserves the mantle of "Defender of the Faith," or "Defender of the Corp." Sheeple indeed.
What? No one pointed a gun at your head and said "BUY THIS 360 AND GOLD OR WE KILL YOU!"

Don't do that, it freaks me out.

gob-car-danc.gif

I don't know.

Somebody else here posted GOB so I thought I would continue that cuz it seemed like the best thing that was happening right now.

I don't know.

Somebody else here posted GOB so I thought I would continue that cuz it seemed like the best thing that was happening right now.
The best thing that can happen here is if someone were to escape from the world's biggest turkey sandwich. I Wonder if anyone can do that...

Well, it sure made me turn on my XBOX everyday to check, might as well play this $3.33 Red Faction Guerilla.

If I get banned I fully deserve it, there really isn't any point in arguing. I fought the soft and the soft won.

I am an offline gamer anyways, but I would need a unbanned console eventually to spend all that MSP I have accrued. :sigh:
I agree if I get banned I deserve it. My xbox just lost connection and I had a heart attack because I thought I was banned. Guess that's what I get lol. I think this is more punishment than just banning me haha.

Back on topic is terraria really that amazing? I have some friends on steam and they have hundreds of hours in it.

What if MS was only banning people who admitted to getting those games... lol they happened to stumble upon this and other websites and found out everything and everyone who cheated the system.

Whoever owns PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, when he/she opens now the game, it will upgrade to DX+ for free. But now that game has a lot of DLC's.

Whoever owns PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, when he/she opens now the game, it will upgrade to DX+ for free. But now that game has a lot of DLC's.
That annoyed me a bit. After I updated it I was looking forward to the new skins but I found out that you had to pay for them. I thought they said it was gonna be free DLC with new achievements.

What is the difference between Pac-Man CE DX+ and the original? I haven't seen/heard of any differences except the ability to buy more DLC. :bomb:
This is a post from Chidomaru (xbox360achievements page) that explains it quite well:

Assuming you've already purchased Pac-Man CE: DX, then when you next launch the game (whilst connected to Live) there's a title update (20mb) which will prompt to download.
This is the update that turns DX into DX+ and it adds the new medal challenges (but no new achievements), a couple of new level options, the improved score comparison section, and the overhauled game menu layout. This is all free.

In addition to this there is optional additional DLC content which has to be paid for (there's a DLC menu on the new DX+ main menu):

The DLC items are:
Big Eater Course - 160msp
Mountain Course - 160msp
Championship III & Highway II courses (bundled together) - 160msp
DigDug game skin - 160msp
Rally-X game skin - 160msp
Pac is Back! skin - 160msp
Pac-Steps BGM pack - 80msp
Re-Entrance BGM pack - 80msp

There's also the "All-in-One pack" which basically gives you a discount on buying all of the above together - this pack costs 640msp

I want to buy Bioshock Infinite, and maybe Bioshock 2, using converted MSP funds, but I'm traveling in Asia, so I can't access my console. Buying online using funds is proving impossible also. First, it was hard enough to find the games on the site, since it defaults to the local marketplace where they are not available. Next, once I figured out the right URL for the North American marketplace, it wouldn't allow me to create a credit card or PayPal payment option. Finally, once I was able to add a credit card, it still wouldn't allow me to pay with stored funds. Guess it's just not happening this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back