XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ryuukishi']Just in case you weren't aware, you can buy MSP on live.xbox.com in increments as small as 400.[/QUOTE]

I know, I don't have the money at the moment though. thats life

[quote name='neo_anomaly']I really want to buy Sleeping Dogs on the Hungarian but holding back because I have 1600 msp on my US one. I would end up having 400msp on Hungarian one after purchase. Don't want this split up credits :/[/QUOTE]

i was in same situation figured 10 bucks good deal for it anyways and use 400 for nightmare or zodiac dlc

[quote name='franscodelamrte']I'm sadly a chiefs fan, but energized by our moves....now the draft wait begins!
[/QUOTE]

As an Eagle fan I'm confident Reid will build you guys a good team. Whether he can take that team to a championship as a coach remains to be seen.

[quote name='boris1']i was in same situation figured 10 bucks good deal for it anyways and use 400 for nightmare or zodiac dlc[/QUOTE]

Yup did the same. Went ahead and bought sleeping dogs. Amazing game, the GTA I always wanted ! Batman Combat + Toned Down GTA + SUperior Car Control = Sleeping Dogs!

[quote name='neo_anomaly']Yup did the same. Went ahead and bought sleeping dogs. Amazing game, the GTA I always wanted ! Batman Combat + Toned Down GTA + SUperior Car Control = Sleeping Dogs![/QUOTE]

i already redboxed it got it to get the dlc, I got nightmare dlc its like a whole nother game in the main menu gona get the dlc that came out tuesday tomorrow the year of dragon :D

[quote name='Jimmienoman']800 pt MSP cards ARE universal. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

are you totally sure about this? And do you mean just the physical cards, or like an 800 point code from amazon will work?

[quote name='cthomer5000']are you totally sure about this? And do you mean just the physical cards, or like an 800 point code from amazon will work?[/QUOTE]

Amazon. I bought the game yesterday using 800MSP they sell.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Any reviews out there for the online DLC for Scott Pilgrim?[/QUOTE]
Fun when it works and doesn't lag, which is probably 10% of the time.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Isn't the square enix stuff supposed to be on sale?

Kane and Lynch 2 is still showing up at $19.99[/QUOTE]
That is the sale price. It's regularly $40.

Dungeon Siege III. I heard local co-op was similar to fable III? Second player unable to save loot, item, progress etc?? Is this true?

[quote name='neo_anomaly']Amazon. I bought the game yesterday using 800MSP they sell.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Wish this knowledge was more widespread! Just worked for me.

[quote name='cthomer5000']Awesome. Wish this knowledge was more widespread! Just worked for me.[/QUOTE]

So you bought 800 Msp from Amazon and redeemed it on a Hungarian acct? Is that correct?

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']So you bought 800 Msp from Amazon and redeemed it on a Hungarian acct? Is that correct?[/QUOTE]

This has been mentioned many times, yes an 800MSP code from Amazon will work on the Hungarian account. I did it myself just a couple of days ago, and posted it in this thread.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']So you bought 800 Msp from Amazon and redeemed it on a Hungarian acct? Is that correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Just a few hours ago.

[quote name='Blade3D']This has been mentioned many times, yes an 800MSP code from Amazon will work on the Hungarian account. I did it myself just a couple of days ago, and posted it in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Did somebody already try/fail to post all this Hungarian/international pricing in a separate thread? With all the interest it continues to get in this thread, it seems like it deserves it's own space.

Kane & Lynch 2 is one of those games that I see on the cheap at various websites all of the time for $15 or less for those that want a physical version for cheaper than XBL.

Just got the Sleeping Dogs on the hungarian account for 400 points. Like the other poster said, the points from Amazon, at least the 800, worked. I figure I'll save what I don't use here and see if something else soon pops up

[quote name='fatboyjam']Did somebody already try/fail to post all this Hungarian/international pricing in a separate thread? With all the interest it continues to get in this thread, it seems like it deserves it's own space.[/QUOTE]

It was deleted, possibly because the mod didn't think it was a deal, and possibly because it is against Xbox's EULA and CAG doesn't want to support that. I said it before, I think if a similar thread was started in the Xbox discussion forum, they would probably let it slide.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Can anyone confirm if Hungarian Mini Ninjas game on demand works on U.S acct? Im trying to use my remaining 400 Msp after picking up sleeping dogs.[/QUOTE]

It was mentioned a few pages back that mini ninjas was region locked and wouldnt work. They also said that tomb raider anniversary was region free but underworld was region-locked. No mention was made on Kane & Lynch 2 (also 400msp) as to if it was or wasn't.

--- On U.S. topic -- anyone know of a site that sells Just Cause 2 decently cheap? I know the doc is dirt dirt cheap, just everywhere I look has the game $25 or up.......

Picked up Sleeping Dogs like everyone else. Taking forever to download but that's expected. Picked up the Halloween DLC and the Squeenix costumes too since I don't think I'll be grabbing anything else on the Hungary marketplace. Surprised that even the costumes a fairly big downloads. This one is over 700mb.

[quote name='SIX min WHISTLE']Picked up Sleeping Dogs like everyone else. Taking forever to download but that's expected. Picked up the Halloween DLC and the Squeenix costumes too since I don't think I'll be grabbing anything else on the Hungary marketplace. Surprised that even the costumes a fairly big downloads. This one is over 700mb.[/QUOTE]

ya man theres a free one with a hat and pig mask and its over 1gig whats up with that

[quote name='cspanick']Does anyone know if tomb raider underworld is region free? Its also 400 msp on hungarian marketplace[/QUOTE]

Read a few posts up. It is not.

[quote name='Stepith Bloodia']Say guys, is Sleeping Dogs worth it? As I'm either considering that or Fall of Cybertron[/QUOTE]

Sleeping dogs as others have said is really good. I loved the martial arts gameplay in it, plus the map isn't completely overwhelming like a lot of open world games. I am playing war for cybertron now and I enjoy that, but I would say since its more expensive and due for a price drop at some point wait.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Sleeping dogs as others have said is really good. I loved the martial arts gameplay in it, plus the map isn't completely overwhelming like a lot of open world games. I am playing war for cybertron now and I enjoy that, but I would say since its more expensive and due for a price drop at some point wait.[/QUOTE]

Heh, now you got me at Martial Arts. The reason I was thinking of Fall of Cybertron is that it's like 18 bucks right now on Gamefly, though with my 5 dollar coupon, I could reduce it to 13. HehHeh

[quote name='Stepith Bloodia']Say guys, is Sleeping Dogs worth it? As I'm either considering that or Fall of Cybertron[/QUOTE]
$4 gonna break dat bank?

[quote name='Stepith Bloodia']Heh, now you got me at Martial Arts. The reason I was thinking of Fall of Cybertron is that it's like 18 bucks right now on Gamefly, though with my 5 dollar coupon, I could reduce it to 13. HehHeh[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got it with war for cybertron for like 30 altogether on ps3 so I understand. I'd grab that if you're into transformers, but I did enjoy sleeping dogs a lot haha, so much I re bought it to screw around with it again. Try the demo if you aren't 100% sold. It's what got me

Need 200 MSP for Sleeping Dogs.. oh well. I wonder if there will ever be a GOTY or complete edition for this game in the future.

[quote name='GUNNM']$4 gonna break dat bank?[/QUOTE]

Hey now, I'm cheap, and I'm proud of that...somehow.

Nonetheless, you guys have convinced me, its time to be a kung fu master and steal some cars

[quote name='GDark']Need 200 MSP for Sleeping Dogs.. oh well. I wonder if there will ever be a GOTY or complete edition for this game in the future.[/QUOTE]

Probably not, Squeenix hasn't done one yet.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Any of the sleeping dogs dlc have achievements?[/QUOTE]

Nightmare in North Point and The Year of the Snake have 5 and 4 achievements respectively, worth an extra 225 points in total.

can someone lend me 100 MSP? I'll pay you back when I get enough off Bing, I really want to pickup Nightmare in North Point but I'm 40 points short.

[quote name='MRGx']can someone lend me 100 MSP? I'll pay you back when I get enough off Bing, I really want to pickup Nightmare in North Point but I'm 40 points short.[/QUOTE]

just buy a 400 point code for $5 you'll have 300 extra for later nightmare is good and worth it it got me to get year of the snake for $7 they are like a whole new game where its always like halloween night for nightmare and always new years night on year of the snake with their own side missions too

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back