XBL Deals: Horror'ific Games on Demand (Gold) | SHOCKTOBER Sale (All) | FREE Gold Games: 10/16 Halo 3 | Forza Horizon 50% Off | COMMUNITY EVENT | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/29 - 11/4 ... Horror'ific Games on Demand

[*]Games on Demand - Dead Island - Gold Price: $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb ... this is NOT the GOTY edition.
[*]Games on Demand - Prey - Gold Price: $4.99 - 75% off - xbldb
[*]Games on Demand - The Darkness - Gold Price: $4.99 - 75% off - xbldb
[*]Games on Demand - The Darkness II - Gold Price: $7.49 - 75% off - xbldb

Free Games:

Sales related to the Free Games:

10/22 - 11/4 ... Spooky XBLA & Games on Demand:

Extended Sales:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:
Week of 10/15 - 10/21 ...

Week of 10/22 - 11/4 ...

• ???

Announced Price Drops for October:

• ???
Unannounced Price Drops for October:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you didn't like The Walking Dead's main story, I highly recommend the 400 Days DLC. Especially if you felt like it dragged on for awhile with uninteresting characters. I really like how short each section is. It keeps the game fresh. The characters are all interesting. The only annoying part was that one achievement for winning 2 out of 3 Rock Paper Scissors. I hope the next game will have you switching between stories instead of sticking with one character the whole time.

Before I had no interest in the next game, now I have plenty. Good job Telltale.

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know that

Starting Sunday (10/27) on 12 month Xbox gold subscriptions on Sunday. Anyone who buys this:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Month-Go...f you have any questions :). Cheers, Tony

Finally had Family Gold converted to separate accounts today. Now the Family settings are longer on xbox.com, because the accounts aren't associated any more. I guess I can't set up their accounts from my account now. Another sucky thing about it.

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know that

Starting Sunday (10/27) on 12 month Xbox gold subscriptions on Sunday. Anyone who buys this:

[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Mo...nth-Gold-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6/url] will get an additional $20 Xbox Giftcard with their purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions :).

Cheers,

Tony
What will the price of the 12 month Xbox Live Gold be on Sunday?

If it is the current $59.90, then I guess the $20 gift card makes it similar to the usual $39 deals that are pretty common. Hopefully the price drops for this offer.

Good news about Castlevania Mirror Of Fate HD: It runs and plays well. I felt at times the 3DS version ran 10-15 FPS, though playing on a small screen it didn't seem as noticeable. This seemed like a solid 30fps, and the cutscenes looked fantastic on the big screen. It's also only $15.

Bad news: It's still Mirror of Fate. Not exactly a blockbuster Castlevania game. Even at $15 I can't help but wait for that infamous $5 sale.

Definitely regretting picking up the 3DS version since I never finished it.

Good news about Castlevania Mirror Of Fate HD: It runs and plays well. I felt at times the 3DS version ran 10-15 FPS, though playing on a small screen it didn't seem as noticeable. This seemed like a solid 30fps, and the cutscenes looked fantastic on the big screen. It's also only $15.

Bad news: It's still Mirror of Fate. Not exactly a blockbuster Castlevania game. Even at $15 I can't help but wait for that infamous $5 sale.

Yea this is polishing a turd for sure. Probably better for people who aren't really Castlevania fans and just want an action game.

Good to hear that it's running better, I'm excited to check out the PSN demo on Tuesday.

Sad to hear that this game apparently just isn't very good. I'm still gonna give it the benefit of the doubt but almost everyone I've seen comment about it has not been impressed with it.

To play 400 Days do I need to download all the episodes to be able to access it or can I just download ep 1?
You just need the first episode, which should be free now. It's basically DLC like episodes 2-5, so you only need the first episode to play it. I wouldn't recommend playing it without the others, so I'm guessing you just deleted the season after beating it?

Anyone notice on the dash when you look under the "Shocktober" tile, the list with the games listed (RDR, PD, etc.) has The Walking Dead on in as well? 

At first I thought it was an ad for the 400 days sale but it seems to be different. Really hoping it means the whole thing will be on sale then. 

You just need the first episode, which should be free now. It's basically DLC like episodes 2-5, so you only need the first episode to play it. I wouldn't recommend playing it without the others, so I'm guessing you just deleted the season after beating it?
Yea, I deleted the episodes after I've beaten it.

I bought Mirror of Fate HD and its pretty fun, also when u buy it, u get a Lords Of Shadow 2 demo for free! I beat the game on 3ds and I actually like it.

Straightforward? :whee:

Someone forgot about the multiplayer acheivements. :whee: Good luck finding someone to play this with. :whee: :whee: :whee:

I have two friends with this game, they don't even want to boost it with me. :whee: I'm sitting at 750G (I beat it on Cherokee).
I still haven't gotten that damn Pac-Man achievement, apparently I suck at Pac-Man. :)

I played the Skulls of the Shogun trial and it was pretty fun. For $5 I think I'll bite. Though I think the PC version is enhanced since it came out later.

Otherwise I'm glad 400 Days is on sale and bought that.

Anyone notice on the dash when you look under the "Shocktober" tile, the list with the games listed (RDR, PD, etc.) has The Walking Dead on in as well?

At first I thought it was an ad for the 400 days sale but it seems to be different. Really hoping it means the whole thing will be on sale then.
Again, last year we had the exact same situation with people thinking more sales were coming, possibly one day halloween or something. But it turned out that page is just like a Target sales flyer, most of it is just MSRP and staying that way.

So don't get your hopes up, history is not on your side.

Good to hear that it's running better, I'm excited to check out the PSN demo on Tuesday.

Sad to hear that this game apparently just isn't very good. I'm still gonna give it the benefit of the doubt but almost everyone I've seen comment about it has not been impressed with it.
If the very idea of QTE bosses in a Castlevania game doesn't send you into a blind rage, you may like it. I've never heard a person looking for a good Castlevania game happy with it. That said, most of us who looked into on the 3DS really wanted another in the series of DS Castlevania's and that steaming pile of 2D God of War is what we got. So we were probably more hard on it than others would be.

Again, last year we had the exact same situation with people thinking more sales were coming, possibly one day halloween or something. But it turned out that page is just like a Target sales flyer, most of it is just MSRP and staying that way.

So don't get your hopes up, history is not on your side.
Dammit :wall:

Nice to see this thread buried to the bottom of the second page. fuck you Major Nelson. I should really not let my GTX 650 Ti BOOST go to waste, and play some Steam games, instead of bothering with my 360. Can't even release any decent deals, I'm kinda peeved we don't even know what the free game is for Friday yet.

I know that, I just felt like saying it. His crack team of people who post for him should have the next sale information by now and should be posting it. :whee:

Very tempted to buy Forza Horizon after having my physical copy stolen over the summer. $15's a decent deal, and since the packaging is so bare-bones, there's nothing really lost by getting it in digital form.

Very tempted to buy Forza Horizon after having my physical copy stolen over the summer. $15's a decent deal, and since the packaging is so bare-bones, there's nothing really lost by getting it in digital form.
This is my debate with myself...$15 Is a nice price but I'm somewhat sure (60ish %) by the time I'm ready to play the game the disc will be around $10-15. I'm trying to convince myself to buy it now and play it sporadically between the games I go through and that's why I'm still debating as of now lol CAG problems.

Anyways looking forward to next week, anybody grabbing Prey?

Does anyone know how can I check my balance? I don't see any options on the dashboard or xbox.xom.
On the dash, you can hop on over to the settings tile and click account. Then on the first tile, it should say something like payment or billing (I can't remember). The credit on your account will be at the top, followed by options to add PayPal and Credit cards.

...I really wish they would announce when they delist games..I didn't know that 3D Ultra Minigolf 2 is gone now and The Pinball Arcade too (wanted to get those DLC Packs but they are gone now too)

...I really wish they would announce when they delist games..I didn't know that 3D Ultra Minigolf 2 is gone now and The Pinball Arcade too (wanted to get those DLC Packs but they are gone now too)
THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL GAMING. :whee:

But seriously, I agree. I'd like to get a copy of The Pinball Arcade. Even if I found a code, there's no way I'd be able to obtain any of the DLC, let alone all of it.

Farsight's been in the process of divorcing its game from the XBLA publisher for a year now, so you guys have had a lot of time to buy it before the legal stuff was settled. Either way, it should be coming back under new management with all of the DLC available for purchase if MS doesn't make that a hassle for them.

Farsight's been in the process of divorcing its game from the XBLA publisher for a year now, so you guys have had a lot of time to buy it before the legal stuff was settled. Either way, it should be coming back under new management with all of the DLC available for purchase if MS doesn't make that a hassle for them.
Frisky's right, it's our fault.

I hope you people are satisfied :nottalking:

Frisky's right, it's our fault.

I hope you people are satisfied :nottalking:
I never said that. I said that you guys have had a year to grab it while it was in a very slow process of being delisted, so it's not like this was some huge surprise. In contrast, very few other games even get a heads-up before it happens.

Farsight still owes many kickstarter supporters for copies of TZ and T2 on 360, so I'd think they have to still be trying to get it back on the Xbox. But FS was mistaken, I believe, when they thought they'd be able to self-publish on 360. That is only on X1. Of course I blame Microsoft for that - why can't they allow self-publishing on 360 too?

Farsight still owes many kickstarter supporters for copies of TZ and T2 on 360, so I'd think they have to still be trying to get it back on the Xbox. But FS was mistaken, I believe, when they thought they'd be able to self-publish on 360. That is only on X1. Of course I blame Microsoft for that - why can't they allow self-publishing on 360 too?
from what i understand...... self publishing on the 360 has been implemented for the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back