XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitereflection']Could you elaborate on this? I visit the site all the time and now you've got me paranoid.[/QUOTE]

It's got nothing whatsoever to do with you visiting the site. If someone knows the email address you use for your Live account, they can (possibly could, since it's rumored they've patched the hole) run a program that systematically enters passwords until it finds the correct one. There's a theory out there that this is how accounts were getting stolen.

But, to reiterate, visiting and using xbox.com does not increase the risk and never visiting wouldn't protect you from it. It's 100% unrelated to your internet browsing habits.

[quote name='reddjoey']I guess. Looks like some posts from earlier are gone, so I assume there had to be some or some kind of argument.

I added the Double Fine Kinect "game" to the OP that will be out 2/1/2012. Just watched a Quick Look of it... hilarious.[/QUOTE]

LOL @ "game"

[quote name='shrike4242']We're sneaky like that.[/QUOTE]

And extremely scary looking!

I just renewed my gold (it expired last week) w/ a 12 month card and it hasn't reflected on my dashboard yet. On xbox.com, its showing an expiration date of 1/19/13, a year from now, but when I fire up my xbox its still saying I have a free membership, but the strange this is when I check my account management through the dashboard, it says I have Gold. I've turned it on and off, signed in and out, and still nothing. I've never had an issue before where it hasn't been reflected immediately.

Fwiw, I added the code through xbox.com, but that shouldn't be an issue. I'M JUST WANNA DOWNLOAD THE DARKNESS II DEMO ALREADY

[quote name='harry hood']I just renewed my gold (it expired last week) w/ a 12 month card and it hasn't reflected on my dashboard yet. On xbox.com, its showing an expiration date of 1/19/13, a year from now, but when I fire up my xbox its still saying I have a free membership, but the strange this is when I check my account management through the dashboard, it says I have Gold. I've turned it on and off, signed in and out, and still nothing. I've never had an issue before where it hasn't been reflected immediately.

Fwiw, I added the code through xbox.com, but that shouldn't be an issue. I'M JUST WANNA DOWNLOAD THE DARKNESS II DEMO ALREADY[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too when I extended my subscription with some 3 month codes, didnt update on my Xbox right away.

Also, can't you just queue the demo up from xbox.com?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Happened to me too when I extended my subscription with some 3 month codes, didnt update on my Xbox right away.

Also, can't you just queue the demo up from xbox.com?[/QUOTE]
Good thinking, that solution didn't even enter my mind, thanks. The demo wasn't even showing up on the dashboard (though I suppose that might be normal for free members for the first week).

Regardless, I hope it recognizes my gold account soon, I have some asses to kick and names to take in NHL 12.

How long did it take for the system to recognize your renewal?

[quote name='harry hood']Good thinking, that solution didn't even enter my mind, thanks. The demo wasn't even showing up on the dashboard (though I suppose that might be normal for free members for the first week).

Regardless, I hope it recognizes my gold account soon, I have some asses to kick and names to take in NHL 12.

How long did it take for the system to recognize your renewal?[/QUOTE]

Good. Maybe we'll be on the same team in OTP to make up for all the sucky idiots I've been getting stuck with this week

[quote name='vamn']I'm not in the least bit surprised that Scarygirl is 1200 (but kinda suprised it's not 1600), since it is being published by Square Enix. They have no concept of "reasonable pricing". I mean, check out their iOS stuff - $16 for an iPhone game, really guys??? /rant

On another note, now that Doom is re-listed, I'm holding out hope for Gauntlet... or Lost Cities.[/QUOTE]

I think the worst pricing for a game I have seen on XBLA was Death Tank for 1200 points. Now I realize there are other egregiously priced games (Raystorm, Watchmen part 2), but Death Tank had a chance to be a real hit but its pricing killed it. It was a remake by Snow Blind of a very good Saturn title, was full of content and had a robust online mode as well as local mp, but it was still a single screen game that looked like a 400 point game at first glance. MS didn't put much marketing into it, released it during a slow time, and just let it die.

No way were people going to pull the trigger on a game so focused on mp when it looked like nobody else was going to buy it. I wish MS would drop the price to 800 and re-release it as a Summer of Arcade title.

[quote name='tylerh1701']LOL @ "game"

[/QUOTE]

If you check out the quick look I put in the OP you will see why. It's more like Kinect Labs than a game, but it has achievements.

[quote name='reddjoey']I you check out the quick look I put in the OP you will see why. It's more like Kinect Labs than a game, but it has achievements.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Day one purchase for me. This is the kind of direction I want to see Kinect moving in.

Plus I'm a sucker for Tim and DF :booty:

[quote name='reddjoey']It's more like Kinect Labs than a game, but it has achievements.[/QUOTE]

The Kinect labs stuff has achievements too. :)

[quote name='reddjoey']I you check out the quick look I put in the OP you will see why. It's more like Kinect Labs than a game, but it has achievements.[/QUOTE]

It does look kind of fun. I don't have a Kinect, but it looks like a good time killer. Definitely not a lot of "game" going on, like you said.

It looks like three Ubisoft XBLA/PSN titles are getting a triple pack disc release. They are Beyond Good & Evil HD, From Dust, and Outland. There's only a UK listing so far with an MSRP of £20, so probably $30 if it makes it to the US.

link

[quote name='louiedog']It looks like three Ubisoft XBLA/PSN titles are getting a triple pack disc release. They are Beyond Good & Evil HD, From Dust, and Outland. There's only a UK listing so far with an MSRP of £20, so probably $30 if it makes it to the US.

link[/QUOTE]

You could have bought all those combined for less than $20 though the XBLA sales so far.

[quote name='yantelope']You could have bought all those combined for less than $20 though the XBLA sales so far.[/QUOTE]

Yup. And eventually the disc will be $10. If people have waited this long they may want to wait a bit longer. There are also quite a few people, for various reasons, who prefer to have their games on a disc.

I would have every XBLA game available on disc in that format if MS allowed you to play them off the HDD if installed and the disc is inserted.... but nope, ALWAYS is played off the disc.

[quote name='Gabrius']I would have every XBLA game available on disc in that format if MS allowed you to play them off the HDD if installed and the disc is inserted.... but nope, ALWAYS is played off the disc.[/QUOTE]

Those compilation discs makes my 360 (Jasper) sound like a jet engine. Well, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged and the one that came with Sonic and Sega All Stars Tennis, however, Qubed does not. I do not have the Popcap ones nor the newer one with Trials HD. I too wish I could do the installation as you mentioned, because the disc drive sounds like it is really working for me.

I too would prefer XBLA titles on disc in part for the potential sale to have the games for cheap and I somehow like having something tangible with a purchase. This just makes me look less like a CAG and more like a hoarder.

[quote name='louiedog']It looks like three Ubisoft XBLA/PSN titles are getting a triple pack disc release. They are Beyond Good & Evil HD, From Dust, and Outland. There's only a UK listing so far with an MSRP of £20, so probably $30 if it makes it to the US.

link[/QUOTE]

Great. Already own BG&E and Outland. Guess I'll keep waiting for a good price on From Dust.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Great. Already own BG&E and Outland. Guess I'll keep waiting for a good price on From Dust.[/QUOTE]

I'm prepared to bite at 600.

[quote name='Crono-00']Those compilation discs makes my 360 (Jasper) sound like a jet engine. Well, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged and the one that came with Sonic and Sega All Stars Tennis, however, Qubed does not. I do not have the Popcap ones nor the newer one with Trials HD. I too wish I could do the installation as you mentioned, because the disc drive sounds like it is really working for me.

I too would prefer XBLA titles on disc in part for the potential sale to have the games for cheap and I somehow like having something tangible with a purchase. This just makes me look less like a CAG and more like a hoarder.[/QUOTE]

I have either 3 or 4 compilation discs... and they all spin the drive even when I have the trials installed to my HDD.... it's actually kind of annoying.

The site has been automated since the end Oct 2010, before then I captured DotW and sales in a spreadsheet. I have imported the DotW from my spreadsheet to the site and tagged those events. There is gap in the tagging while I developed the tagging infrastructure.

I don't have an index for deals or sales. I used to capture them in posts but that was to much work. I have a recent deals and deal index on my TODO list. For now you can use this link but I will redirect it to the index when I roll that out:
http://xbldb.com/offer-history/deal-of-the-week-archive

Sort by date by clicking the Date column.

If you see anything missing let me know. I also need to import my sale spreadsheet into the DB.

From the above page you can see the gap is from 2010-10-18 to 2011-07-05. The deals are in the DB they are just not identified/tagged.

Over time I added gold pricing so the early DOTW were not marked as gold price changes.

Let em know if ^ was to much info. :)

FYI, I may post this on my site as it is good info.

Spylon -

Makes sense to me, thanks. During my downtime at work I've been going through the XBLA games and making a list of all the ones that have never gone on sale. Not terribly useful, but I just find this sort of stuff interesting. I'll probably post it here soon, just in case others want to see it. For the last 18 months or so I can pretty much tell just from memory if a game has been on sale or not, but before that I didn't pay attention to the sales so I'm using your site as a reference.

[quote name='harry hood']here's a teaser trailer for a game called Deadlight, "a puzzle platformer set across a zombie-infested West Coast in 1986".

Seems like an interesting premise, but it won't be coming out until next summer.[/QUOTE]

This one does sound interesting, can't wait to hear more about it. Also, according to xbox.com, Puddle is coming out next week along with Quarrel.

[quote name='Crono-00']Those compilation discs makes my 360 (Jasper) sound like a jet engine. Well, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged and the one that came with Sonic and Sega All Stars Tennis
[/QUOTE]

^^^Mine too. Same for Family Game Night 1. For whatever reason, these compilation discs are MUCH louder and spin faster than normal 360 games. Sometimes even makes crunching sounds. Scares me to even play them for extended periods of time for fear of red ringing my 360.

Too bad.. should of bought orcs must die last week, but was undecided if I wanted it until now. Going to have to wait for another sale on it.

[quote name='harry hood']here's a teaser trailer for a game called Deadlight, "a puzzle platformer set across a zombie-infested West Coast in 1986".

Seems like an interesting premise, but it won't be coming out until next summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBX4Z3wucGc[/QUOTE]

lol, that narrator sounds like someone I would hear in an 80s movie trailer. Appropriate the game is set in 1986.

I got the strangest message from some random person on xbox live today. his location was canada, and he asked me " can i borrow your accounts i'm no thief i love god"

needless to say I blocked communications... I hope this isn't a precursor before being hacked or something though.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I got the strangest message from some random person on xbox live today. his location was canada, and he asked me " can i borrow your accounts i'm no thief i love god"

needless to say I blocked communications... I hope this isn't a precursor before being hacked or something though.[/QUOTE]

yeah I dont blame you I dont trust those weirdos who love god :)

[quote name='mebegod']yeah I dont blame you I dont trust those weirdos who love god :)[/QUOTE]

lol, well personally I'm not religious. but it was just the way he said it. and who randomly messages someone and asks to "use their accounts". crazy canadians, i guess. lol

[quote name='tylerh1701']During my downtime at work I've been going through the XBLA games and making a list of all the ones that have never gone on sale. Not terribly useful, but I just find this sort of stuff interesting. I'll probably post it here soon, just in case others want to see it.[/QUOTE]

I, for one, would like to see it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Makes sense to me, thanks. During my downtime at work I've been going through the XBLA games and making a list of all the ones that have never gone on sale. Not terribly useful, but I just find this sort of stuff interesting. I'll probably post it here soon, just in case others want to see it. For the last 18 months or so I can pretty much tell just from memory if a game has been on sale or not, but before that I didn't pay attention to the sales so I'm using your site as a reference.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, that sounds like an interesting list. I'd love to see the results on that also.

I may be able to automate that. My DB has all the data I just need to extract it. If anybody has any lists or ideas for lists let me know and I can try t generate it.

Unfortunately my site is down right now. :cry:

There was a mix up with my plan. I have a support call in but I am not sure how long it will take them to fix it.

[quote name='GunstarRed']^^^Mine too. Same for Family Game Night 1. For whatever reason, these compilation discs are MUCH louder and spin faster than normal 360 games. Sometimes even makes crunching sounds. Scares me to even play them for extended periods of time for fear of red ringing my 360.[/QUOTE]
Here's a trick ... the games on compilation discs are merely hardcoded-DRM'd XBLA files, and the 360 hunts for DRM licenses across all storage devices when you launch an XBLA title. Therefore, if you launch a trial version from your HDD with the disc inserted, the 360 "should" just hit the disc for any matching licenses, and then open up full-version access to you from the HDD-based copy. I've done this before with Namco titles and the Namco Museum disc, and I'd think it would work the same for F.G.N. 1 & 3.

[quote name='harry hood']Good thinking, that solution didn't even enter my mind, thanks. The demo wasn't even showing up on the dashboard (though I suppose that might be normal for free members for the first week). Regardless, I hope it recognizes my gold account soon, I have some asses to kick and names to take in NHL 12. How long did it take for the system to recognize your renewal?[/QUOTE]
One possible workaround is to remove & recover your GT ... unsure if it would kick the backend database into propagating your status throughout the system, but if account info is showing correct status, then maybe getting XBL to recompile your GT file would realign all systems?

Games yet to receive a sale:

2011: (93 released, 42 not yet on sale [45%])
All Zombies Must Die 28-Dec
Trine 2 21-Dec
Joe Danger SE 14-Dec
Sonic CD 14-Dec
Real Steel 14-Dec
Apples to Apples 7-Dec
Scene It? Movie Night 30-Nov
Voltron 30-Nov
Xotic 16-Nov
Fusion: Genesis 9-Nov
Burgertime 2-Nov
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone 26-Oct
War of the Worlds 26-Oct
Daytona USA 26-Oct
Bejeweled 3 19-Oct
Guardian Heroes 12-Oct
Sega Bass Fishing 5-Oct
Space Channel 5 Pt. 2 5-Oct
NBA Jam: OFE 5-Oct
Worms Ultimate Mayhem 28-Sep
Mercury HG 28-Sep
MLB Bobblehead Battle 28-Sep
Rotastic 21-Sep
Red Bull X Fighters 14-Sep
Crimson Alliance 7-Sep
Skydrift 7-Sep
Ugly Americans 31-Aug
Crazy Machine Elements 24-Aug
Toy Soldiers: CW 17-Aug
Boulder Dash XL 13-Jul
MLB Bobblehead Pros 6-Jul
Dead Block 6-Jul
Backbreaker Vengeance 29-Jun
Galaga Legions DX 29-Jun
Half Minute Hero 29-Jun
Iron Brigade 22-Jun
Adventures of Shuggy 15-Jun
Nin2-Jump 27-Apr
Strania 30-Mar
Rush'N Attack: Ex Patriot 30-Mar
Battle: Los Angeles 11-Mar
Breach 26-Jan

2010: (85 released, 18 not yet on sale [21%])

Alien Breed 3 17-Nov
KOF2002UM 3-Nov
Haunted House 28-Oct *Did receive a permanent price drop from 800 to 400
Dead Space Ignition 13-Oct
KOF Sky Stage 15-Sep
Dance! It's Your Stage 8-Sep
Ancients of Ooga 30-Jun
Space Arc 16-Jun
NeoGeo Battle Collesium 9-Jun
Ben 10: Rise of the Hex 26-May
Metal Slug XX 19-May
Things on Wheels 12-May
Rocket Knight 12-May
Raystorm HD 5-May
Tecmo Bowl 28-Apr
Fret Nice 24-Feb
Kriss X 27-Jan
Matt Hazard: BBB 6-Jan

Looking at the 2010 list, there's really only a few on there I would have any interest in, kind of shows that the more obscure ones have a much better chance of not going on sale, which we kind of already knew. Pretty much put this together using my memory of sales, so it possible I missed something or included something I shouldn't have. I did use Spylon's site on a lot of the ones I wasn't sure on. Let me know if you see any errors.

[quote name='GunstarRed']^^^Mine too. Same for Family Game Night 1. For whatever reason, these compilation discs are MUCH louder and spin faster than normal 360 games. Sometimes even makes crunching sounds. Scares me to even play them for extended periods of time for fear of red ringing my 360.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I have a compilation with Lumines, Bomberman and Geometry Wars 2, and it has started making a loud crunching sound when the disc spins. Annoying since I bought it during the last Geometry Wars 2 sale, and would definitely have picked it up had I known I'd be too paranoid to actually use the disc.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Games yet to receive a sale:

Trine 2 21-Dec
Joe Danger SE 14-Dec
Sonic CD 14-Dec
Real Steel 14-Dec
Apples to Apples 7-Dec
Voltron 30-Nov
Xotic 16-Nov
Burgertime 2-Nov
War of the Worlds 26-Oct
Daytona USA 26-Oct
Bejeweled 3 19-Oct
Guardian Heroes 12-Oct
Sega Bass Fishing 5-Oct
Mercury HG 28-Sep
Rotastic 21-Sep
Crimson Alliance 7-Sep
Skydrift 7-Sep
Ugly Americans 31-Aug
Boulder Dash XL 13-Jul
Dead Block 6-Jul
Galaga Legions DX 29-Jun
Half Minute Hero 29-Jun
Iron Brigade 22-Jun
Nin2-Jump 27-Apr
Strania 30-Mar
Breach 26-Jan

2010: (85 released, 19 not yet on sale [22%])

Alien Breed 3 17-Nov
KOF2002UM 3-Nov
KOF Sky Stage 15-Sep
Ancients of Ooga 30-Jun
Space Arc 16-Jun
Metal Slug XX 19-May
Things on Wheels 12-May
Rocket Knight 12-May
Raystorm HD 5-May
Tecmo Bowl 28-Apr
Fret Nice 24-Feb
Kriss X 27-Jan
Vandal Hearts FoJ 20-Jan

Looking at the 2010 list, there's really only a few on there I would have any interest in, kind of shows that the more obscure ones have a much better chance of not going on sale, which we kind of already knew. Pretty much put this together using my memory of sales, so it possible I missed something or included something I shouldn't have. I did use Spylon's site on a lot of the ones I wasn't sure on. Let me know if you see any errors.[/QUOTE]

I know Vandal Hearts was on sale at some point. I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

EDIT: Found it. It was part of the "E3 Blowout Sale" in June '10: http://m.ign.com/articles/1096260

[quote name='vamn']I know Vandal Hearts was on sale at some point. I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

EDIT: Found it. It was part of the "E3 Blowout Sale" in June '10: http://m.ign.com/articles/1096260[/QUOTE]

Good call, I'll update my post. As it was a non-dotw sale before Oct 2010, Spylons database doesn't have it logged.

Also, I guess I wasn't following xbla sales at that time, otherwise i would definitely own crystal defenders.

EDIT: I was following it at that time, because I bought a bunch of games from that sale. I must have just been a moron 18 months ago.

Awesome list tylerh1701. My site is back up. I really need to add the non DotW sales. I have them just not in the database.

Trine 2 21-Dec
Joe Danger SE 14-Dec
Sonic CD 14-Dec
Real Steel 14-Dec
Apples to Apples 7-Dec
Voltron 30-Nov
Xotic 16-Nov
Burgertime 2-Nov
War of the Worlds 26-Oct
Daytona USA 26-Oct
Bejeweled 3 19-Oct
Guardian Heroes 12-Oct
Sega Bass Fishing 5-Oct
Mercury HG 28-Sep
Rotastic 21-Sep
Crimson Alliance 7-Sep
Skydrift 7-Sep
Ugly Americans 31-Aug
Boulder Dash XL 13-Jul
Dead Block 6-Jul
Galaga Legions DX 29-Jun
Half Minute Hero 29-Jun
Iron Brigade 22-Jun
Nin2-Jump 27-Apr
Strania 30-Mar
Breach 26-Jan

Alien Breed 3 17-Nov
KOF2002UM 3-Nov
KOF Sky Stage 15-Sep
Ancients of Ooga 30-Jun
Space Arc 16-Jun
Metal Slug XX 19-May
Things on Wheels 12-May
Rocket Knight 12-May
Raystorm HD 5-May
Tecmo Bowl 28-Apr
Fret Nice 24-Feb
Kriss X 27-Jan

Looking at the 2010 list, there's really only a few on there I would have any interest in, kind of shows that the more obscure ones have a much better chance of not going on sale, which we kind of already knew. Pretty much put this together using my memory of sales, so it possible I missed something or included something I shouldn't have. I did use Spylon's site on a lot of the ones I wasn't sure on. Let me know if you see any errors.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this. Out of those, I'm really only waiting on Tecmo Bowl and NBA Jam at this point. Have a pretty big XBLA backlog as it is.

[quote name='MWB']Thanks for posting this. Out of those, I'm really only waiting on Tecmo Bowl and NBA Jam at this point. Have a pretty big XBLA backlog as it is.[/QUOTE]

I'd actually buy quite a few of the games at 50% off, but the only ones I really care about are Tecmo Bowl, TS: Cold War, Iron Brigade, MLB Bobblehead Pros, and Trine 2. (Own Half Minute Hero, Adventures of Shuggy, and NBA Jam, all awesome!)

[quote name='AgentW']Reminds me of the two I'm waiting for. Trenched/Iron Brigade and TS: Cold War. They shall yet be mine.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see both of these on Major Nelson's list on Tuesday. However, considering we just had a Tower Defense sale, we might have to wait a little longer on these.

[quote name='Stephan123']Iron Brigade will not be on sale because it was released recently in Europe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, last week i end up buying it at full price. It was worth it tho. I love the deals, but man sometimes i don't want to wait months or years for little discount. See both Metal Slug games? Glad i bought them at full price as well.

Trine 2 21-Dec
Joe Danger SE 14-Dec
Sonic CD 14-Dec
Real Steel 14-Dec
Apples to Apples 7-Dec
Voltron 30-Nov
Xotic 16-Nov
Burgertime 2-Nov
War of the Worlds 26-Oct
Daytona USA 26-Oct
Bejeweled 3 19-Oct
Guardian Heroes 12-Oct
Sega Bass Fishing 5-Oct
Mercury HG 28-Sep
Rotastic 21-Sep
Crimson Alliance 7-Sep
Skydrift 7-Sep
Ugly Americans 31-Aug
Boulder Dash XL 13-Jul
Dead Block 6-Jul
Galaga Legions DX 29-Jun
Half Minute Hero 29-Jun
Iron Brigade 22-Jun
Nin2-Jump 27-Apr
Strania 30-Mar
Breach 26-Jan

Alien Breed 3 17-Nov
KOF2002UM 3-Nov
KOF Sky Stage 15-Sep
Ancients of Ooga 30-Jun
Space Arc 16-Jun
Metal Slug XX 19-May
Things on Wheels 12-May
Rocket Knight 12-May
Raystorm HD 5-May
Tecmo Bowl 28-Apr
Fret Nice 24-Feb
Kriss X 27-Jan

A few of those I would pick up for full price, but Rush'N Attack is one I would like to pick up on sale. I enjoyed the demo, I understand it didn't get the best of reviews, but I would still like to play it for myself. I just don't want to fork over 800 points if it ends up being a let down. It's approaching one year since release, so we're at that period where it could go on sale at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back