XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ivegotalobon']Does any of the Deus Ex dlc and the Just Cause dlc actually help/improve the campaign?[/QUOTE]

I just got done with the Missing Link last night and I loved it. If you like the story of Deus Ex you will love the tid-bits that are given in this part. Plus they tie the previous games to this game even more. The Explosive Mission pack is pretty short but again is more for fans of the series since you get to meet a pretty big character from the previous games. The extra 10,000 credits you get from the tactical pack is nice to buy extra equipment and praxis kits.

The JC2 DLC is a toss up. Some of the guns are a blast to play with but in my opinion you should get the boosters for you parachute. It make getting around the map so much easier and getting out of trouble that much faster.

[quote name='tylerh1701'] as for actual "looting", it seemed non-existant.[/QUOTE]

I went on youtube and checked out the game from start to finish and didn't really see any Diablo-esq style loot system --- very disappointing.

So I'll pass until it hits 600 or something, my backlog is just too much. No big deal.

[quote name='ivegotalobon']Does any of the Deus Ex dlc and the Just Cause dlc actually help/improve the campaign?[/QUOTE]

Deus Ex dlc is a perfect example of improving the regular campaign. Buying it for $15 will give you no complaints, so at half that it's a steal.

[quote name='Gideon68']Just verifying, Dues Ex Augmented Edition doesn't have any of the downloadable content does it?[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure no. I think the two pieces of DLC (Tactical Pack and Explosive Mission Pack) were preorder exclusives (BBY and GS). I am pretty sure they were in the packages though.

On a side note...I found the Missing Link to be much less overtly racist than parts of the main game. Maybe racist is too harsh but they definitely rode the line with the stereotyping in this game. Some of voice acting was borderline racist though.

[quote name='cthomer5000']People tend to be pretty sensational when expressing a negative opinion though, or offer no context.

For example we've seen stuff like "If it weren't for the narration, Bastion would be a piece of crap"

A more insightful comment could be something like "It's got a good story, and the narration and music are good, but the gameplay is a bit repetitive and thin." Personally that's how I felt about Bastion. I enjoyed it a lot and would have it in my XBLA top 10 all-time... but I felt the actual core gameplay was largely ignored in the super lofty reviews that some sites gave it. And I think having in top 5 of the year overall (as some sites have had), borders on insanity. It's not a faultless game.

Anyway, i think if people offered more thought-out opinions on why someone shouldn't buy something it would probably be better received. Talk of 'mount rushmore of overrated' doesn't do anyone much good.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that, with so many voices in this conversation, a comment like "It's got a good story, and the narration and music are good, but the gameplay is a bit repetitive and thin" would not have been noticed. (I know, because that's the sort of post I make all the time.) Expressing that opinion as "If it weren't for the narration, Bastion would be a piece of crap" is likely the only reason we're even still responding to it.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am pretty sure no. I think the two pieces of DLC (Tactical Pack and Explosive Mission Pack) were preorder exclusives (BBY and GS). I am pretty sure they were in the packages though.

On a side note...I found the Missing Link to be much less overtly racist than parts of the main game. Maybe racist is too harsh but they definitely rode the line with the stereotyping in this game. Some of voice acting was borderline racist though.[/QUOTE]

Well, in a missing link you can overhear somebody calling someone else a "mick."

:whistle2:#

[quote name='AC2k8']Is Crimson Alliance a good buy for a solo playthrough or only good if played with friends?[/QUOTE]

like any game like this, it's better w/friends. it's really like an updated version of the classic gauntlet...again, a lot more fun w/friends.

I've spent more MSP this week than I have in a long time. I bought all the Tomb Raider Underworld and Legend DLC, even though I don't own the games yet, I've been meaning to pick them up. Also picked up all the Deus Ex DLC, the game is currently on the top of my backlog, and looks like one I'll really enjoy. Also picked up Crimson Alliance all classes, I loved playing the old Gauntlet games, this looks very similar.

And I'd hate to bring it up again, but Castle Crashers is the only arcade game I've bought that I truly regret. I bought it as part of the Christmas sale that year without playing the trial, just based on the amazing reviews. I do not care for the game at all, but after playing a few more beat-em-ups since then, I realize that the genre just doesn't appeal to me at all. SO while it may be an excellent beat-em-up, its definitely not for me.

I'll consider the Batman DLC next week, and I'd definitely get RE 4, Code Veronica, and Crysis if/when they go on sale, as I've never played any of them before.
I also hope that Castlevania LoS DLC and Enslaved DLC go on sale relatively soon.

[quote name='metallicoholic']Thought about getting Just Cause 2 eventually, so I might pick up the DLC today. Just to make sure, the DLC on sale currently isn't something you can just unlock in the game right? I'm always cautious with these weapon pack DLCs because I'm never sure if these are exclusive weapons or just early unlocks to something already in the game.[/QUOTE]
I haven't played the game, but I've read some reviews on the dlc and it doesn't seem like they're unlockable. Just separate dlc goodies.

[quote name='harry hood']You also have to take into account a players attributes regarding everything i mentioned. A player with 6 strength rating won't be able to shove as effectively, and a player with a low steal rating won't be able to either.

I've had no issues doing everything I want to do in the game, but I admit it takes a little big of practice. I wouldn't rely on the AI too much aside from shoving/steals. I take control of my other AI almost immediately and run toward the net for a rebound.[/QUOTE]

Joining in on the NBA Jam discussion since I picked it up last week and have really enjoyed it so far with a few caveats.

The discussion of the past day or so seems to mix up user skill and player skill (ratings) a bit. I agree that user skill does not always play a major part in the outcome of a given game. You can play the same matchup the same way and win in a blow out or lose in a tight one. Some games your players just won't make their shots and the other team will shoot the lights out. Probably the more annoying aspect of the game is the constant shoving when you play the silver and gold matchups. You'll eventually get the hang of avoiding the shoves (the B button is your friend) but some games they'll get you no matter what you do.

Player skill, on the other hand, comes into play a lot. Try shooting a 3 with Shaq and you'll be lucky to hit the backboard or rim but he'll block pretty much everything and will rarely get blocked on a dunk attempt due to his dunk and strength ratings. And, as said above, don't rely on the AI for much. They may contribute a shove or steal but rarely help you out when it comes to shot blocking or rebounding.

Really enjoying that the bonus items are unlockable by playing the game instead of costing real money. Putting together the teams from the old Jam games is a lot of fun but I'd never do it if I had to pay for the privilege.

[quote name='bchampnd']Joining in on the NBA Jam discussion since I picked it up last week and have really enjoyed it so far with a few caveats.

The discussion of the past day or so seems to mix up user skill and player skill (ratings) a bit. I agree that user skill does not always play a major part in the outcome of a given game. You can play the same matchup the same way and win in a blow out or lose in a tight one. Some games your players just won't make their shots and the other team will shoot the lights out. Probably the more annoying aspect of the game is the constant shoving when you play the silver and gold matchups. You'll eventually get the hang of avoiding the shoves (the B button is your friend) but some games they'll get you no matter what you do.

Player skill, on the other hand, comes into play a lot. Try shooting a 3 with Shaq and you'll be lucky to hit the backboard or rim but he'll block pretty much everything and will rarely get blocked on a dunk attempt due to his dunk and strength ratings. And, as said above, don't rely on the AI for much. They may contribute a shove or steal but rarely help you out when it comes to shot blocking or rebounding.

Really enjoying that the bonus items are unlockable by playing the game instead of costing real money. Putting together the teams from the old Jam games is a lot of fun but I'd never do it if I had to pay for the privilege.[/QUOTE]
I haven't really had trouble shooting tbh. Obviously if you're shooting a jumper or a 3 pointer with a questionable shooter in transition, the shot may not go in, but if you set yourself and spot up, as long as you release the ball at its apex, the perfect shot, it'll go in.

That's probably 1 issue I have with the game, 3 pointers are so automatic if you get a good look w/ a decent shooter

[quote name='metallicoholic']Thought about getting Just Cause 2 eventually, so I might pick up the DLC today. Just to make sure, the DLC on sale currently isn't something you can just unlock in the game right? I'm always cautious with these weapon pack DLCs because I'm never sure if these are exclusive weapons or just early unlocks to something already in the game.[/QUOTE]

I actually started playing Just Cause 2 for the first time a week before this sale. I did take advantage of the prices on the weapon packs since they're so cheap (80 points is a $1). I fully recommend getting at least the parachute boosters pack (also comes with a kick ass fighter plane) since it makes getting around easier and I also recommend the assault rifle since it's basically a combo sniper/assualt rifle that comes in handy when trying to take out commanders.

The only 2 that I didn't get were Rico's gun (not sure what the name is) and the hovercraft. I haven't tried the other though but I wholly recommend the 2 I mentioned at the very least.

And no...you cannot unlock these items in the game...either buy em or don't.

If it wasn't for the stupid points thing I would have bought all of them. As it stands, I have exactly 600 points in case a sale comes around for that price. Can't wait for the day when they finally do away with points.

[quote name='DaGrandMastah']I actually started playing Just Cause 2 for the first time a week before this sale. I did take advantage of the prices on the weapon packs since they're so cheap (80 points is a $1). I fully recommend getting at least the parachute boosters pack (also comes with a kick ass fighter plane) since it makes getting around easier and I also recommend the assault rifle since it's basically a combo sniper/assualt rifle that comes in handy when trying to take out commanders.

The only 2 that I didn't get were Rico's gun (not sure what the name is) and the hovercraft. I haven't tried the other though but I wholly recommend the 2 I mentioned at the very least.

If it wasn't for the stupid points thing I would have bought all of them. As it stands, I have exactly 600 points in case a sale comes around for that price. Can't wait for the day when they finally do away with points.[/QUOTE]
I ended up picking up both packs. The aerial pack seemed like a definite because of the parachute thrusters and I couldn't pass up the boom pack simply because of how much fun the air propulsion gun is going to be.

I'm in for NBA Jam. Rented the disc version a while back and had an absolute blast playing locally with 3 driends. Ideally I wanted the 600 or less price point, but I'm sure I'll get my $10 worth, and not regret the possibility of saving another $2.50-$5.

The demo for Crimson Alliance was pretty good, but I'm not a big enough fan of the genre to bite at this price. I just bought Bastion, which has a similar feeling (to me anyway).

Really debating whether or not to purchase all the upcoming House Party games in order to get the 800 points back plus the 5% discount on 3 of the 4 games.

Last year's House Party games, what were they and did they eventually go on sale? And how much were they originally and what did they drop to? Couldn't find a complete list and I know you guys would know cause you're awesome :)

[quote name='Dustinator']Really debating whether or not to purchase all the upcoming House Party games in order to get the 800 points back plus the 5% discount on 3 of the 4 games.

Last year's House Party games, what were they and did they eventually go on sale? And how much were they originally and what did they drop to? Couldn't find a complete list and I know you guys would know cause you're awesome :)[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it was:

Full House Poker 800 (went on sale for 400)
Beyond Good and Evil HD 800 (went on sale for 400 then 240)
Hard Corps: Uprising 1200 (went on sale for 600[I think twice])
Torchlight 1200 (went on sale for 400 then 800)

I don't believe there have been any permanent price drops on these yet.

Far better discount for the patient but if you want all of them right away it's not a terrible way to go. Personally going to wait per usual.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Pretty sure it was:

Full House Poker 800 (went on sale for 400)
Beyond Good and Evil HD 800 (went on sale for 400 then 240)
Hard Corps: Uprising 1200 (went on sale for 600[I think twice])
Torchlight 1200 (went on sale for 400 then 800)

I don't believe there have been any permanent price drops on these yet.

Far better discount for the patient but if you want all of them right away it's not a terrible way to go. Personally going to wait per usual.[/QUOTE]

2/16/11 - Hard Corps Uprising - 1200mps - 600msp sale on 6/28/11
2/23/11 - Bejeweled Blitz Live - 800msp - 200msp sale on 6/21/11, perm price drop to 400msp on 8/08/11
3/02/11 - Beyond Good and Evil HD - 800msp - 240msp sale on 11/29/11 (1 day sale)
3/09/11 - Torchlight - 1200msp - 800msp on 7/05/11, 400msp on 9/29/11 (1 day sale)
3/16/11 - Full House Poker - 800msp - 400msp sale on 11/24/11 (1 day sale)

So.....

If you bought them all new it was 4800msp, waiting for the first sale on each would have cost you 2240msp (53% off, and what I paid for all 5), and waiting for the best sale on each would cost 1840msp (62% off).

So this year, all 4 of them will cost 3060msp [4000 (4 games) - 800 (points back) - 140 (5% back in Feb)]. So 53% off (of full retail of all 4 games) would be 1880msp, so you'd save 1180msp (39%, $14.75) by waiting. (approximately, of course)

Shortest time for a sale was 4 months, longest sale took 9 months.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm waiting for sure. Only one I'm really interested in is Warp, but Alan Wake and I Am Alive definitely look like DotW buys.

[quote name='tylerh1701']2/16/11 - Hard Corps Uprising - 1200mps - 600msp sale on 6/28/11
2/23/11 - Bejeweled Blitz Live - 800msp - 200msp sale on 6/21/11, perm price drop to 400msp on 8/08/11
3/02/11 - Beyond Good and Evil HD - 800msp - 240msp sale on 11/29/11 (1 day sale)
3/09/11 - Torchlight - 1200msp - 800msp on 7/05/11, 400msp on 9/29/11 (1 day sale)

So.....

Buy them all new was 4800msp, waiting for the first sale on each would have cost you 2240msp (over 50%), and waiting for the best sale on each would cost 1840msp.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm waiting for sure. Only one I'm really interested in is Warp, but Alan Wake and I Am Alive definitely look like DotW buys.[/QUOTE]

Now that's a heck of a memory. Forgot all about Bejeweled Blitz Live.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Now that's a heck of a memory. Forgot all about Bejeweled Blitz Live.[/QUOTE]

Haha so did I. I used XBLDB go get the sale prices and release dates, and noticed there was a week missing. So Google'd "2011 House Party Xbox" to figure out what the other game was.

[quote name='tylerh1701']2/16/11 - Hard Corps Uprising - 1200mps - 600msp sale on 6/28/11

So.....

Buy them all new was 4800msp, waiting for the first sale on each would have cost you 2240msp (53% off, and what I paid for all 5), and waiting for the best sale on each would cost 1840msp (62% off).

So this year, all 4 of them will cost 3060msp, 53% off (full retail of all 4 games) would be 2120msp, so you'd save 1080msp (35%, $11.75) by waiting. (approximately, of course)

Also, for what it's worth, I'm waiting for sure. Only one I'm really interested in is Warp, but Alan Wake and I Am Alive definitely look like DotW buys.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Thanks so much!! I knew someone here would have a detailed list answering all my questions :) That said, I will hold out and not purchase these House Party games. I really only want Alan Wake and I Am Alive, but was considering the others. Saves me some ms points!!! Thanks guys

[quote name='DaGrandMastah']I actually started playing Just Cause 2 for the first time a week before this sale. I did take advantage of the prices on the weapon packs since they're so cheap (80 points is a $1). I fully recommend getting at least the parachute boosters pack (also comes with a kick ass fighter plane) since it makes getting around easier and I also recommend the assault rifle since it's basically a combo sniper/assualt rifle that comes in handy when trying to take out commanders.

If it wasn't for the stupid points thing I would have bought all of them. As it stands, I have exactly 600 points in case a sale comes around for that price. Can't wait for the day when they finally do away with points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just bit on the Missing Link for Deus Ex simply because i am probably going to play the game once on the hardest difficulty without killing anybody to get all of the achievements at once, so the other 2 packs would be useless really.

And the Ariel Assault pack for Just Cause as it seems the parachute and plane will be useful & it also has a rocket launcher meaning the 'boom' pack wont be needed.

As for the Tomb Raider dlc, I have been wanting it to go on sale so I can get the full 1250, but the game is so terrible I am gonna just pass on it.

[quote name='wEEman33']The shove is easy to counter in NBA Jam. Just spin around it (B button) or swing your elbows (Turbo + Y button).[/QUOTE]

Not always possible, considering the computer can shove your player before he even gets the ball on an inbound pass whenever it feels like it. This only really happens on gold and above tho.

[quote name='rapsodist']The problem is that, with so many voices in this conversation, a comment like "It's got a good story, and the narration and music are good, but the gameplay is a bit repetitive and thin" would not have been noticed. (I know, because that's the sort of post I make all the time.) Expressing that opinion as "If it weren't for the narration, Bastion would be a piece of crap" is likely the only reason we're even still responding to it.[/QUOTE]

Is that what leads trolls to troll? Come on now. Saying useless things just for attention is still useless... Whereas saying something worthwhile at least feels good and has the potential for expanding the conversation, even if nobody bites.

Anyway, I'm tempted by the Just Cause 2 and Deus Ex DLC even though I don't own either game. Feels silly buying DLC in advance when I may not ever get around to buying the games though.

[quote name='eastx']Anyway, I'm tempted by the Just Cause 2 and Deus Ex DLC even though I don't own either game. Feels silly buying DLC in advance when I may not ever get around to buying the games though.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel, I ended up buying both of the Just Cause 2 DLC even though I don't have the game, because if I do get the game it adds some really useful weapons and equipment, and if I don't, it's only $2 wasted.

I was debating this week whether or not I wanted NBA Jam for 800 msp or to wait for a 600 point sale. I think I can definitely get my $10 worth of fun so I decided to bite, thanks joey for keeping this thread up to date.

I might as well slip this question in here:

Have the extra characters for Hard Corps: Uprising ever gone on sale? I picked up the game for 600 a while back, still haven't gotten around to playing it, but its turn is coming up in my backlog and I would like to pick up another character or two at a more reasonable price.

[quote name='eastx']Is that what leads trolls to troll? Come on now. Saying useless things just for attention is still useless... Whereas saying something worthwhile at least feels good and has the potential for expanding the conversation, even if nobody bites.[/QUOTE]

I feel like some people have become so accustomed to the rules of conversation (rules of engagement?) on internet forums that they've learned to limit their opinions to terse, inflammatory statements. They perceive that the easiest way to get a response is to incite indignation through extremity and sensationalism. Maybe these people are just looking for attention, maybe they've become conditioned to write that way, I don't know. I do agree that I'd rather go unnoticed in a thread than get the wrong kind of attention. Some people are just lonely, I guess. That, or miscreants.

[quote name='Daemonocracy']I might as well slip this question in here:

Have the extra characters for Hard Corps: Uprising ever gone on sale? I picked up the game for 600 a while back, still haven't gotten around to playing it, but its turn is coming up in my backlog and I would like to pick up another character or two at a more reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

No they have not.

[quote name='Daemonocracy']I might as well slip this question in here:

Have the extra characters for Hard Corps: Uprising ever gone on sale? I picked up the game for 600 a while back, still haven't gotten around to playing it, but its turn is coming up in my backlog and I would like to pick up another character or two at a more reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

On PSN they had everything for Hard Corps: Uprising at 50% off. On Xbox Live only the base game has been 50% off. I kind of wish sales on Live would have games with their DLC on sale more often (like this past week). I loved the game, it's fun co-op, and still holds up solo too! I do enjoy usin Sayuri, since she changes the game to be like a Strider-like game.

EDIT: Ack, beaten to the reply by Tylerh ...

Also, thanks to those who gave me input for the DLC I was considering (Enslaved, X-men Origins: Wolverine, and Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes) earlier in the thread. I am still pondering other marketplace items for the 5% rebate.

[quote name='rapsodist']I feel like some people have become so accustomed to the rules of conversation (rules of engagement?) on internet forums that they've learned to limit their opinions to terse, inflammatory statements. They perceive that the easiest way to get a response is to incite indignation through extremity and sensationalism. Maybe these people are just looking for attention, maybe they've become conditioned to write that way, I don't know. I do agree that I'd rather go unnoticed in a thread than get the wrong kind of attention. Some people are just lonely, I guess. That, or miscreants.[/QUOTE]

Just because you don't get a response doesn't mean you don't go unnoticed. The silent majority is present even on the internetz. :)

[quote name='Daemonocracy']Just because you don't get a response doesn't mean you don't go unnoticed. The silent majority is present even on the internetz. :)[/QUOTE]

I assume when I don't get a response, I simply didn't offend anyone or add enough to the conversation.

RACIAL SLUR!!!!

[quote name='Crono-00']On PSN they had everything for Hard Corps: Uprising at 50% off. On Xbox Live only the base game has been 50% off. I kind of wish sales on Live would have games with their DLC on sale more often (like this past week). I loved the game, it's fun co-op, and still holds up solo too! I do enjoy usin Sayuri, since she changes the game to be like a Strider-like game.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Tyler an Crono for your answers.

And I definitely agree that DLC sales should be tied to the base game more often, I just can't justify paying their asking price for characters which were clearly removed from the game. The starting two is good enough, I just wanted more options for when I play with friends.

Also, I learned a hard lesson involving two Contra fans recently when I innocently asked if Contra Hard Corps on the Genesis or Contra 3 Alien Wars on the SNES was the better game...holy crap did they get into it with each other, you'd think I asked if whether Han Solo or Captain Kirk would win in a fight.

Apparently that battle still rages on almost twenty years later between those two classic games. Contra fans mean serious business and being a Castlevania fan myself, I admire the enthusiasm.

No reason to argue. Contra III and Hard Corps are both great.

The new Uprising game, though, did nothing for me. I beat it once then deleted it from my hard drive.

The HCU characters are not really worth the money though Sayuri is a pretty cool change but does not really feel worth it.

HCU was a great game though. I like it a lot better than the other Contras I've played but I haven't played HC.

thinking about getting all the party games or what ever they are called to get the 800 points back but the only one i am not sure about is nexuiz

Well since no one else has posted about it yet, it looks like this week's things are Arkham City stuff, with odd discounts.

Add-ons:
Robin Bundle 560->360
Nightwing Bundle 560->360

Batmobile Toy 320->220
Bat Signal 240->160
Batarang 320->220

[quote name='Skydude']Well since no one else has posted about it yet, it looks like this week's things are Arkham City stuff, with odd discounts.

Add-ons:
Robin Bundle 560->360

Batmobile Toy 320->220
Bat Signal 240->160
Batarang 320->220[/QUOTE]

the savings go from a 31% to 36% saving. it was on major nelsons blog with the actual price instead of the saving and had the percentage off beside it.

would have been better if all the dlc for the game was on sale.
why is the catwoman one at 800 when the other ones are normally at 560.

[quote name='star65']the savings go from a 31% to 36% saving. it was on major nelsons blog with the actual price instead of the saving and had the percentage off beside it.

would have been better if all the dlc for the game was on sale.
why is the catwoman one at 800 when the other ones are normally at 560.[/QUOTE]

Because its kinda like the special bonus for buying a new copy or in other words sorta lile an online pass kinda.

[quote name='Skydude']Well since no one else has posted about it yet, it looks like this week's things are Arkham City stuff, with odd discounts.

Add-ons:
Robin Bundle 560->360

Batmobile Toy 320->220
Bat Signal 240->160
Batarang 320->220[/QUOTE]

I hope they put the GFWL version's DLC on sale too! That's the one I own... Anybody know if they usually match sales like this across both platforms?

While it is a decent deal you are only saving 80 points off the Arkham Bundle (1200) when you add up the 3 pieces right now (1120). 720 for the 2 characters are fine but I am not into the challenge maps enough to buy right now. Maybe when the bundle hits 600 if ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back