XBLA Sales| CLOSED THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
THREAD HAS MOVED TO HERE.

Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This include the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you doesn't see anything listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

11/8 - Legendary Warriors

XBLA:
-Deadliest Warrior: The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-Scott Pilgrim The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-Shinobi - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic

-Deadliest Warrior Samurai Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scott Pilgrim Guitar (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Family Gold Pack Deal:

Misc Sales:

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder what else (if anything) will be on sale next week along with plants vs zombies. perhaps something related to dead rising and/or more left 4 dead content. any other xbla games or full games that have to do with zombies that could possibly have content on sale?

[quote name='EarthKing']does anybody know if Spolsion Man is going to have a deal soon?[/QUOTE]

No idea if it will. It already went on sale a twice in 2010, including the massive deal on Black Friday (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was on sale for 160 points).

Yup, it was only $2 back in Nov.

I wonder what EA XBLA games will be next week. Heck, I just wanna know what's hitting XBLA next week.

[quote name='fatboyjam']No idea if it will. It already went on sale a twice in 2010, including the massive deal on Black Friday (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was on sale for 160 points).[/QUOTE]

Damn...Didn't get a X360 again until January...I guess it might go on sale again (hopefully soon)...Thanx. Not bad for 160pts. I think there was a way (I think using BING search or MSN or somthing like that, MS was giving away 160pts)...do you have any details about that?

[quote name='EarthKing']Damn...Didn't get a X360 again until January...I guess it might go on sale again (hopefully soon)...Thanx. Not bad for 160pts. I think there was a way (I think using BING search or MSN or somthing like that, MS was giving away 160pts)...do you have any details about that?[/QUOTE]

info

You can do searches to get 400 ms point codes. If you sign up now, get your initial points, and get lucky with a good rate (it's random) you'll likely get a code in a a week or so.

[quote name='louiedog']info

You can do searches to get 400 ms point codes. If you sign up now, get your initial points, and get lucky with a good rate (it's random) you'll likely get a code in a a week or so.[/QUOTE]

Thanx :D.

Thinking I'm going to snag Assault Heroes 1 & 2 (enjoyed the demo of 1), and Carcassonne. Arkadian Warriors didn't seem all that great but I've been on a real arcade games tear lately and I might enjoy it. Anyone that's played it can speak to if it gets any better?

Also thinking I should grab Outrun since it's going to be removed from XBLA in December. Although it's possible there will be a "clearance" sale at the end of the year where they mark it down to stupidly cheap like they did with Splosion Man. Anyone else think that might happen?

[quote name='EarthKing']Damn...Didn't get a X360 again until January...I guess it might go on sale again (hopefully soon)...Thanx. Not bad for 160pts. I think there was a way (I think using BING search or MSN or somthing like that, MS was giving away 160pts)...do you have any details about that?[/QUOTE]

If you can hold off a bit, there is a good chance it will go on sale sometime around the release of Ms. Splosion Man. I don't know offhand when that is though.

Cant wait for the EA sale, still have like 1200 MSP saved from Christmas. Would be so epic if Deathspank 2 was on sale. (Been delaying buying that game forever, despite beating the first 100%)

[quote name='BudzMcGee']If you can hold off a bit, there is a good chance it will go on sale sometime around the release of Ms. Splosion Man. I don't know offhand when that is though.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about Ms. Splosion Man...lol...I have a huge backlog anyway, so I'm in no rush lol. Thanx for the information.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thinking I'm going to snag Assault Heroes 1 & 2 (enjoyed the demo of 1), and Carcassonne. Arkadian Warriors didn't seem all that great but I've been on a real arcade games tear lately and I might enjoy it. Anyone that's played it can speak to if it gets any better?

Also thinking I should grab Outrun since it's going to be removed from XBLA in December. Although it's possible there will be a "clearance" sale at the end of the year where they mark it down to stupidly cheap like they did with Splosion Man. Anyone else think that might happen?[/QUOTE]

If you're interested in it, I would advise going ahead and getting it now. After this Racing Sale Promotion is done, there is no telling when Outrun will be on sale again before it gets removed from the XBOX Live Marketplace. As great as the December sales were, there was absolutely no guarantee what pieces of content would see discounts.

[quote name='fei33']If you're interested in it, I would advise going ahead and getting it now. After this Racing Sale Promotion is done, there is no telling when Outrun will be on sale again before it gets removed from the XBOX Live Marketplace. As great as the December sales were, there was absolutely no guarantee what pieces of content would see discounts.[/QUOTE]

I'll second this. The game is absolutely worth more than 400 MSP and I can't imagine it dropping any lower than that come December.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Also thinking I should grab Outrun since it's going to be removed from XBLA in December. Although it's possible there will be a "clearance" sale at the end of the year where they mark it down to stupidly cheap like they did with Splosion Man. Anyone else think that might happen?[/QUOTE]

well the sale on splosion man was for black friday not becuase it was being taken off xbla so i don't know why you would compare it to that (other than wanting outrun to be the same price at 160 points). i wouldn't think outrun would go on sale again just because its being removed as none of the mua 1 dlc went on sale right before it got taken off the marketplace.

[quote name='chipper_95']lol ahh yes. the $5 1600 point cards at target were by far the best deal i have ever gotten on microsoft points. i got like 10 or 15 of them. i can't believe you still have points left from that. i used all those points that same year if not less time than that. i got the linkin park 6 pack for rock band today as well. i hope it will be fun.[/QUOTE]
Same here ... I blew through at least 20 of those in 1 year. Then blew through 20+ of the "get 1600pts with any accessory" promo (which included a 1600pt as the qualifying purchase). And now I'm going through my Fingerhut 4000pt cards with no abandon. I really need a sale soon. :D

Sega Dreamcast collection news came out today as well. I will update the OP when I get home from classes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Do you guys think i should jump for the CoD:WAW Map Bundle?[/QUOTE]

Anyone recommend the CoD:WAW Map Bundle?

The sale starts on January 18th, and you’ll be able to save 50% on all of these awesome titles:

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
Dragon Age: Origins - The Golems of Amgarrak
Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles
Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt
Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's Song
Medal of Honor - Hot Zone Pack
Battlefield 1943
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
DeathSpank
RISK: Factions
Madden NFL Arcade
Hasbro Family Game Night: Battleship
Hasbro Family Game Night: Scrabble
Hasbro Family Game Night: Boggle
NHL 3 on 3 Arcade
MicroBot
Madden NFL 11 Max Pack
NCAA Football 11 - NCAA Power Pack
Tiger 11 - Favorites Course Pack
FIFA 11 - Live Season All Leagues
Fight Night Round 4 - Champions Pack II
NHL 11 - 20th Anniversary Bauer Boost Pack

Source: http://www.ea.com/news/ea-announces-huge-xbox-sale

Nice, can finally get Deathspank ToV, maybe Microbots. Also, is the Dragon Age DLC from the Ultimate Collection sharable? (As in you could buy it used then just return it).

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Both Deathspanks and Microbot for me, depending upon the prices.[/QUOTE]

According to the EA site, the Deathspanks will be 600, Microbot will be 400.

Anyone have any opinions on these 3?

Nothing on Microbot, but as for the first DeathSpank, i gladly paid 1200 for it. And dear god, its possibly the funniest XBLA game i have played, the achievements were fairly easy (Though the game lasted about 5-10ish hours, and had 2 Awards)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Nice, can finally get Deathspank ToV, maybe Microbots. Also, is the Dragon Age DLC from the Ultimate Collection sharable? (As in you could buy it used then just return it).[/QUOTE]
yes, i borrowed my friends ultimate edition, then you just install the 2nd disc with all the expansions and you can use a regular edition to play all the DLC

In for DeathSpank and it's sequel. I'm surprised since I had no idea that they were from EA. I've been waiting for them to go on sale.

Well there must be a few surprise ones aswel, as the promo specifically says over 25 items will be reduced, by my count that list is 22

Hasn't nearly all this EA stuff been on sale recently?

Boo..I was hoping for Mass Effect -> Pinnacle Station to be on sale as it's only been on sale once. Guess I'll have to shell out 400 points for it.
Yeah I know it's only worth about 80 points but it's the only ME / ME2 DLC that I don't have.

[quote name='jagd71']Hasn't nearly all this EA stuff been on sale recently?

Boo..I was hoping for Mass Effect -> Pinnacle Station to be on sale as it's only been on sale once. Guess I'll have to shell out 400 points for it.
Yeah I know it's only worth about 80 points but it's the only ME / ME2 DLC that I don't have.[/QUOTE]

So what if it is one of the few? It's just some dlc. You don't need it. You can get an entire game, miicrobots or that dlc. What makes more sense to buy?

[quote name='jagd71']Hasn't nearly all this EA stuff been on sale recently?

Yeah I know it's only worth about 80 points but it's the only ME / ME2 DLC that I don't have.[/QUOTE]

how ironic, the mass effect has gone on sale quite a few times before also. pinnacle station is just like combat training, not even worth purchasing. I've got mostly everything on that list except microbots, looks boring but will give the demo a try. there's always pvz on sale too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back