XBLA - Yaris - 0pts - Available Now

[quote name='Puffa469']This game is my new yardstick for determining if someone is an acheivement whore or not. This game is not worth getting the acheivements for and its free. I played two rounds and promptly deleted it from my hard drive. Its also the worst game Ive ever played on the 360 thus far.

I want to make a note of the names of the developers of this game so I can stay faaaaar away from anything else they might make.[/QUOTE]

Then, I guess that I'm one because I actually don't care for it but played it for some of the achievements. Well, at least if you are going to call someone something you could at least spell it correctly, "acheivement" is spelled achievement.

I played this game in front of my girlfriend and she kept asking me what was up with the bears with flailing arms. Then I turned off my Xbox 360 and cried.

Worst. Game. EVER!

I'm really surprised at how hated this game is.

Ok, now, it isn't any good. This won't be on anyone's list of their 5 favorite XBLA titles (unless they only take the free ones, then it is in 2nd place right now).

That being said, after reading the thread, maybe I was happy that the car moved at all, as bad as it is here.

This is a free game. It's going to have issues.

That being said, I played it for 20-30 minutes, and it was good enough that I may play it a second time.

I'm definitely in the "it isn't that bad" camp here.

I need help. I can't stop playing this game. I play it about once a day. I really like the flying toasters. Back when I was in high school and you actually had to purchace software at the store to have any screen saver, it was cool to have the flying toaster screen saver.

I didn't even know what the fuck I was doing in this game... I guess you just shoot people until they die..... but why?

I didn't play long enough to "lose" at this game, so I'm not sure what the point is.

Should have been a simple pocket-bike-racer type game. Maybe a multiplayer car-combat game.

could almost say it was worth every penny, but i would be oh so wrong, in fact toyota should probably be paying us for wasting our time, horribly bad game.

bread's done
Back