Xbox 360 Dragon Controller w/Black headset $50 - Walmart Exclusive

Was thinking it was just a dumb code-name for a "new line" of 360 controllers & holy fuck, DO WANT!

Too bad no Wal-mart near me & I only buy from Amazon :(

I would totally have sex with that controller if it was black and red. But being that it's black and white i'll go to second base and just play with it.

I think the design is kind of atrocious, but it's alluring all the same, I don't understand. It's appealing because it is so obnoxious to me.

Edit: Nobody has seen it in-store for the online price?

Pretty cool looking, but the red one is still better IMO, and I sure as hell don't need anymore controllers (nor do I particularly want to get one from walmart)

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Shit man, I need a headset...

...this is tempting as hell.[/QUOTE]
i just ordered a new headset off amazon for 7 bucks!

[quote name='Hacker4360']i just ordered a new headset off amazon for 7 bucks![/quote]

Shhh! I'm trying to justify an unnecessary purchase to myself!

Would they match their online price in-store? They're usually pretty liberal with their price-match policy in the past, in my experience.

I wonder if this has the new D-pad. If so, it's a purchase for me.

I'm really not interested in the controller, but the new headset looks nice
The puck design has always ended up with me replacing many of my old ones
Can you pick up the new headset alone?

I want one of these. But I'll wait. They'll probably tank into clearance bins after black friday moves some. I would just sell the plain jane white one that came with my 360 instead and buy a black play and charge kit to go with this.

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']This is hot! i want it but its 56.71 after shipping! I second the request for coupons![/QUOTE]

Dont forget the tax. I just ordered this and it came to $60.68

Thanks Op...Just bought one.
This was probably the worst month for my wallet.
Buy 2 Get 1 free at TRU. (Deadspace, Saints Row, ToV)
Buy 2 for 30 at Walmart (Mass Effect, Lego Star Wars)
Socom and Little Big Planet at normal prices.
Fable 2 for $43.
Now this Controller.

Looks terrible and I'm surprised at how many people would want something like this. Looks like a cheap knock-off. Headset looks fine though.

Wow, that is one phat controller that appeals to my needs as an idealistic urban street youth. Microsoft's designers are very hip and understand the graphic design tastes of the cool youth of modern america.

[quote name='TripMasterMunky']People are saying it's cheaper online, but it's only by about $3. Remember everyone, you still have to pay shipping costs.[/quote]
I think you can do that site to store thing where they send it to you for free, but u gotta pick up in store..

I'd like a black and white controller but I think the artwork on this thing is retarded.

MS should do some collaborations with urban artists though.

I went to WalMart to see it. It's really odd, actually. Why they would pick that design, especially at Wal-mart , where avant-gard, cutting edge style doesn't always have a place is way beyond me. It's such a weird decision all-around, it actually makes the whole AC/DC thing they're doing look logical by comparison.

It's $59.99 at Wal-Mart and unavailable at my local Sams. I thoroughly expect to see these along with the Garth Brooks DVDs in the clearance bins sooner that later.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I don't think it's horrible looking but I would like a controller with an improved d-pad. :([/quote]

Indeed. Recycling the crappier d-pad makes Baby Jesus weep.

bread's done
Back