xbox 360/gow bundle at cc

Bstiff

CAG Veteran
I tried looking this up with search but couldn't find anything. I was at cc a couple days ago and they had the usual 360/controller/play and charge kit bungled w/ gow. I didn't see a price on it but it might be good for people looking to buy a 360 especially for gow.

[quote name='mkelehan']A free $30 gift card is nothing to scoff at.[/QUOTE]

Here at cheapassgamer it is. First you have to buy a bunch of stuff you don't want and then you only get $30 off.

I got my premium 360 for about $90 off with no taxes or shipping and had to buy nothing else besides a small padded mailer for like ~$1 to get it over $400.

[quote name='reallynotnick']Here at cheapassgamer it is. First you have to buy a bunch of stuff you don't want and then you only get $30 off.

I got my premium 360 for about $90 off with no taxes or shipping and had to buy nothing else besides a small padded mailer for like ~$1 to get it over $400.[/quote]

Lots of people on here don't have credit cards.

If memory serves me right, I saw this earlier this week (in-store) for $454.99. I really didn't pay much attention though because I was there to help a friend look at some laptops.

EDIT: hmm I guess I was wrong since someone posted a link.

Unless you don't have a Costco membership. The only reason I don't have one is that the nearest Costco is a good 40+ minute drive (or even longer during rush hour/bad traffic). Anyway, if you can hold out for another six months, do it and wait for a hardware revision. I doubt we'll get a price drop anytime soon, but I think a hardware revision might be worth it for a cooler running proc and the possibility of hdmi (still not officially comfirmed, but it would be nice). Plus...by then, the few games that you might want now will be much cheaper.

bread's done
Back