XBOX 360 Scene it for 24.99 at Sears

My store has it in stock according to the online check, so I'm going to go check when they open up in an hour and a half. If I can catch it for this price it would be great.

All my local stores are out of stock, if someone could pick up an extra when they go buy one, I would cover tax + shipping costs if possible.

Thanks guys! Got one for $25 at Peoria, IL Sears. there was one left, but I think the guy working there might have snagged it.

I ordered one for in-store pick up. Hopefully they can pricematch their in store price.

Any idea how long this sale is supposed to last?

There were two left at my nearest Sears, bought one and tried to get the price down to $19.99 since it was in the $19.99 and under bin but no dice. Still a good deal at $24.99.

Thanks OP wanted this game for a while and it finally dropped. I went to my Sears (Ala Moana, HI) and they had a good 8 left after I picked up mine. Price is marked at 59.99, but rings up for 24.99. Great deal, cashier was really surprised.

Dangit.....Checked out South Coast Sears today with no availability. May check out Westminster tomorrow. Anyone know if these are still around?

I went into the Burbank Media Center (CA) Sears and they had quite of few of these in the clearance bin. I think they had 4 or 5 left.

Tried to order online for instore picking at the sears in waldorf, md and was almost home free. I got the email saying my order was ready for pickup but then about 15 minutes later I got a call saying they didn't have the game in stock and I had to come to the store and get a refund. So just because their website says it's in stock doesn't mean they really have it there. BOO

[quote name='TheNeck']Might pick this up tomorrow, even though i dont have a 360 yet. :) Also since my wife works at Kmart we get a discount at Sears, so it comes out to $22.49 + tax, can't beat that.[/quote]

Picked up the last copy at the San Bernardino, CA store. Sweet deal, now i need to get a 360 now. :D

Also they had 2 360 hd-dvd drives in stock at the time for $29.99, but i decided not to get one, maybe if they were $14.99 instead.

[quote name='shibbyshoo']Tried to order online for instore picking at the sears in waldorf, md and was almost home free. I got the email saying my order was ready for pickup but then about 15 minutes later I got a call saying they didn't have the game in stock and I had to come to the store and get a refund. So just because their website says it's in stock doesn't mean they really have it there. BOO[/quote]

Well, its possible that they couldnt find it.

My store had a few in the case... but some dick had misplaced the key to the case, so they couldn't open it! I had 3 guys searching everywhere for the key... sometimes theft protection backfires, eh ;> ?

I'll go back in a day or two to see if they found it.

As of last night the Sears in University Town Center Mall in San Diego had one copy in the case after I picked up mine. The employees seemed to know nothing about it but I still only payed $26.01 after tax!! My wife is stoked :)

My girlfriend has been wanting this since day one. Every time we're in an electronics store she prices the game...always 59.99. Unfortunately my Sears doesn't carry games. At this price I'd snag one now and save it for her bday next month. I guess I can always try eBay. :(

Thanks OP. I picked up the last copy at the Sears in American Fork, UT. Was marked $59, but rang up at $25. Now I just need to get xbox #3 back from the repair center so I can try it out . . .

Had to wait to pick it up, believe it or not the salesmen were ACTUALLY busy for once.....but there IS another copy at the South Hills Village location in Pittsburgh in case anyone's interested...!

Thanks again OP....!

[quote name='abgumby']Thank OP.

Still one left at the Binghamton, NY store.[/quote]

Dang, I missed it! No more in stock.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Do not forget Scene it 2? (360) MSRP $39.99 and it come out 10/28/2008. I'll get it whenever it drop down $20 or less.[/quote]

$60 for the game and buttons, probably $40 for just the game.

Thanks OP. Got the last copy at the Rego Park, NY Sears. The 10% coupon that is available at Sears.com also worked, so the total was pennies under $25.

Thanks OP, there's now exactly one left on the shelf at the Woodfield Mall Sears in Schaumburg, IL. I used the coupon as well for extra CAGness.

i ordered one online for store pickup. 5 hours later the store finally sent a reply saying they didn't have the item. I wonder if an employee saw it and decided to keep it for themselves or someone picked it up before they could pull it from the shelf

Got one at the Sears at Shepherd on NW side of Houston. Wasn't marked. Had 'em price check and bingo! None left though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back