XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

i posted about that gamestop promo on this thread. u r a very active member here. how come u missed it... :whistle2:k

if u want i can give u a female code...
I was MIA for several weeks due to some family stuff. I've finally been getting back into the groove the last week or two but i'm still pretty far behind in most of the threads i normally frequent. The only topic that i kind-of kept up with was the Dew thread since it was a time sensitive promo. And even that was difficult to keep up with.

I would love it for the Wife, thank you! If it was a big promo, hopefully it shouldn't be 'too' hard to get one for myself and my two Sons. Thanks again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was MIA for several weeks due to some family stuff. I've finally been getting back into the groove the last week or two but i'm still pretty far behind in most of the threads i normally frequent. The only topic that i kind-of kept up with was the Dew thread since it was a time sensitive promo. And even that was difficult to keep up with.

I would love it for the Wife, thank you! If it was a big promo, hopefully it shouldn't be 'too' hard to get one for myself and my two Sons. Thanks again! :)
try here. may be the promo is still up...

GameStop is giving away XBOX DAY ONE 2013 Avatar Shirts FREE

I've a Xbox Live 48 hour code from GoW Judgment, if you want it quote this post and write "I like girls with glasses" in Spanish (my native language), the first correct answer gets the code.

I'm not really sure how these promotional live trials work, but if anyone wants a 14 day gold trial that came with Halo 4 I've got one. First to reply with some Halo trivia I guess?

I've a Xbox Live 48 hour code from GoW Judgment, if you want it quote this post and write "I like girls with glasses" in Spanish (my native language), the first correct answer gets the code.
Me gustan las chicas con gafas

I'm not really sure how these promotional live trials work, but if anyone wants a 14 day gold trial that came with Halo 4 I've got one. First to reply with some Halo trivia I guess?
Cortana is an artificial intelligence construct that works closely with Master Chief to destroy Halo. True or False? Answer is True!!!

In 2324, the first Spartan program was founded, attempting to turn regular soldiers into super soldiers

True or false?

FALSE! It was 2321 when the first Spartan program was founded.

i dont want a trial code and i know its already gone

but "me gusta realmente chicas con gafas" ;)

Got a second Aqua code here (the first went to richardcarter1789 like I promised). First one to answer the following trivia question correctly gets the code:

What is the name of Tokyo-to's baddest radio DJ? Hint: he runs a little underground station called Jet Set Radio. You may have heard of it.

*Edit*

staulcub wins! The answer is DJ Professor K.

Got a second Aqua code here (the first went to richardcarter1789 like I promised). First one to answer the following trivia question correctly gets the code:

What is the name of Tokyo-to's baddest radio DJ? Hint: he runs a little underground station called Jet Set Radio. You may have heard of it.
DJ Professor K

48 hour codes that I got from the Ruffles promo. Not sure if they still work, but worth a try.

XBRGR-PTYKT-CCYKW-BWDCC-D7DFD

P4GHH-DJYVG-VTVXQ-VW3KF-V6BVB

apparently the xbox live 2 day gold trials do not work with the deals of the week gold promo's  :(

I really wanted to get tales of vesparia on sale but its gold members only.

So I am posting my extra 2 day gold trial here.

C8KDQ-4QM4J-VPFTQ-YRDWW-Y7R9B

apparently the xbox live 2 day gold trials do not work with the deals of the week gold promo's :(

I really wanted to get tales of vesparia on sale but its gold members only.

So I am posting my extra 2 day gold trial here.

C8KDQ-4QM4J-VPFTQ-YRDWW-Y7R9B
Yeah, I believe it has to be at least a month membership to qualify for the gold exclusives.

Then you should maybe learn proper grammar. It sure looks like you were contradicting him. And how can you be "backing up my statement" when you posted first?
There's nothing wrong with my grammar. Maybe you "should learn TO USE grammar PROPERLY". The only error was in my quick reading of who the asshole was that originally quoted me. I'm using tapatalk and it doesn't always show the correct poster. So my "failed grammar" and shitty app aside, try using an insult correctly before making your own self look like an ass.

Kids today.

There's nothing wrong with my grammar. Maybe you "should learn TO USE grammar PROPERLY". The only error was in my quick reading of who the asshole was that originally quoted me. I'm using tapatalk and it doesn't always show the correct poster. So my "failed grammar" and shitty app aside, try using an insult correctly before making your own self look like an ass.

Kids today.
You are definitely the one over reacting here....

No need for smart ass comments beginning with "No shit" or calling people assholes. Calm down and just let it go. No one was insulting you by anything they said but you felt it was necessary to be a smart ass

Code Dropz:

From ONE HOT HOLIDAY @ McD'z

Go to http://onehotholiday.com to redeem

*** All expire on 01/24/2014 ***

Ms. Splosion Man (Xbox 360)

3SZPW2RY7V

T3DSZWN2VG

WMSZ55D9JP

The Maw (Xbox 360)

W4SZWBMB4M

VH54LRBPJM

Aqua (Xbox 360)

NB2BYLHY7T

aqua code redeemed...i am always too late for aqua drops >.<
Don't worry it's not really that great of a game. They are probably gonna make it a Games with Gold in the near future. If I can find an extra one I may have lying around in the next few days I'll give it to you Razorleaf.

bread's done
Back