XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have four (4) 48 hr XBOX Live Gold codes; if you've been a member longer than a year and would like one (1), please quote this and then PM me.

I am not a member for more than 1 year... but i am still not a lurker. Could I possibly get 1 please (if you still have any left)! Thanks!!!

Some extra codes I had lying around. Number missing from each. Enjoy!

Wolverine Silver Samurai Avatar Suit (male)

HKDCH-MM2#V-RYDPF-WK9QY-PYGJZ

Wolverine Silver Samurai Avatar Suit (male)

M6MVX-3FRFW-GD2W9-J#JKR-VXX3Z

Wolverine Silver Samurai Avatar Suit (female)

6XVJV-RJXWV-7M2VY-D7#D9-VTFCZ

Red Spartan Avatar Armor (male)

43MK6-PPPGR-GT#63-4GPRQ-4FDXZ

Red Spartan Avatar Armor (male)

42CFR-77HG2-92QJD-7W#TH-M7Q2Z

The Maw XBLA game

JRR27-XW#7Q-GVPMF-HPMWV-RCYKZ

Toy Soldiers XBLA game

WQYJP-KHR9Q-TJMKQ-XR#RY-TJ9XZ

The Maw XBLA game

WQX#3-WJMHM-GTVPF-RJWDK-CTQCZ

Toy Soldiers XBLA game

DJDJW-9J23R-WMHV6-6M9#6-6VD2Z

Like the ones you always make Lol, seriously man! You look like a stalker, always looking for a fight. I don't know why you havn't been banned.
Yeah, cause out of my 800+ posts, all of which are complaints. Get off my ass newbie and stop starting crap. I've already reported you for trolling twice.

Yeah, cause out of my 800+ posts, all of which are complaints. Get off my ass newbie and stop starting crap. I've already reported you for trolling twice.
LOL, you are a bully man and you know it. You think that just because you registered before me you are better??? HAHAHAH, I hope they ban you for consistently attacking users of this forum.

LOL, you are a bully man and you know it. You think that just because you registered before me you are better??? HAHAHAH, I hope they ban you for consistently attacking users of this forum.
Both of you guys calm your shits. This forum is just for dumping and collecting and thanking not bitching.

Now can we get back on topic children?

Both parties have very good points but none the less, this is a drop thread, not a bitch thread

With that being said....

I will be making a drop here in the next hour or so. Be on the lookout

Some extra codes I had lying around. Number missing from each. Enjoy!
Some awesome drop you got there SchoolGirl13, Thank You

I have most of the stuff yet was interested in Red Spartan Avatar Armor (male) and guess what!? its gone : ( Gone Baby Gone

Heads Up: both Red Spartan Armor codes are used.

Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah all gone it seems wouldn't mind the armor and the toy soldiers game; especially since its sequel is dropping for free on the 16th. Maw i grabbed already from the mcdonalds promo.

I have a bunch (Around to 20-30 codes) laying around so i have to find them on my computer. I only found 3 so far

14 Day Trails:

MQWQW-YKCRJ-DBB6K-P487J-9WJHK

BFBR4-8WPR3-JYMYD-H664Y-6W4WY

27GP3-BHT6F-KVDBK-93M9X-8W64W

The saddest thing is I bet 4 of them were wasted because one person redeemed them all, thinking they stacked.
Posting one at a time since you said this. It could be true that someone did do this so I want everyone to get the chance to get a code.

14 Day Trial:

HP7DF-KHYB2-9P3JT-Y96KV-R8FHQ

bread's done
Back