XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really people? There's a '?' in the code he gave. You have to figure out what goes there....:roll:

[quote name='neemo6']Uhmm what are these codes for ?[/QUOTE]I'd like to know as well. I'd be more willing to try & redeem codes on here if I knew what they were for.

Except that lurkers have taken the majority of the codes posted, so even if you hit the code within a minute chances are it's already been taken.

[quote name='COLDblood']Another "female" code drop... same item as the last code
gwj6v-9vhfm-wm7gm-chmkq-hv4j3
[/QUOTE]

It's already used.

If you have any more, would you kindly share it with me? I rarely see female stuff around here.

I'd stick around...you just got to have good timing. I have one more of the same female code and still have a few black ops flight suits left

If anyone has multiple 4000 point card codes, I would like 5-10 of them, as I would like to buy the entire XBLA cabinet.

Please PM with LOLs, insults and free things that I don't deserve. :)

[quote name='ExplodingRat']If anyone has multiple 4000 point card codes, I would like 5-10 of them, as I would like to buy the entire XBLA cabinet.

Please PM with LOLs, insults and free things that I don't deserve. :)[/QUOTE]

o_O

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']First strike map pack code: 2q3t3 pcj4d 36ypt qwc9y 96fj2[/QUOTE]

The code is... not valid...

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']First strike map pack code: 2q3t3 pcj4d 36ypt qwc9y 96fj2[/QUOTE]

Please enter a valid code is what is says. Must have typed it wrong or fake

Last female avatar code (same as the last~ Beatles Rock Band Shirt)
hcfrh-mbppr-hrxt6-9vpxb-3btfb

Please dont post fake codes... it ruins it.

[quote name='COLDblood']Last female avatar code (same as the last~ Beatles Rock Band Shirt)
hcfrh-mbppr-hrxt6-9vpxb-3btfb

Please dont post fake codes... it ruins it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, one second later it was already used. T_T

Still... Thanks for sharing COLDBlood, what you do it's awesome.

yeah, like a spoiler button for members.

Just found some more female codes. This time they are Micheal Jordan jerseys... stay tuned

COLDblood, you could always do a "first to post after me" and PM the code. It's not exactly a code drop, but it does eliminate lurkers.

Either way, thanks man. Holding out for a flight suit :)

[quote name='COLDblood']yeah, like a spoiler button for members.

Just found some more female codes. This time they are Micheal Jordan jerseys... stay tuned[/QUOTE]

If you have any male codes can I please please please have one. I miss out big on that pre-order

[quote name='COLDblood']Female code drop
RX4CQ-64XCC-TJF4D-X7D99-GYDGZ
[/QUOTE]

someone already used...

[quote name='COLDblood']Female Code drop~ Last one for the Jerseys.

2RGXK-R6VJ9-CYHW9-7TG47-RHYHZ
[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir, The wife will enjoy

[quote name='Jayare']beatles ladies shirt
b9rcg-dx2qr-t8v36-y97yh-k62ww[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir, the wife will enjoy again :D

[quote name='COLDblood']Female code drop
RX4CQ-64XCC-TJF4D-X7D99-GYDGZ
[/QUOTE]

This code has already been used.

I dont even know what this code is, I found it in a notepad file. I know its active because it said I already own it.

32496-WYYYC-WVVMM-YPG32-YMPTZ

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont even know what this code is, I found it in a notepad file.

[/QUOTE]

:(

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont even know what this code is, I found it in a notepad file.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks !!!!! :)

[quote name='COLDblood']eh... about the same.

I will be dropping some more Fight suits today... stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

Male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back