XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']probably can see this thread getting closed soon...

why you make a other account just to say that though??[/QUOTE]

Lol true. P.S. It wasn't to say that. I just made a spare account, just happens to be the one I was logged into at the time.

[quote name='COLDblood']I still got a handful left... be patient (if thats possible)[/QUOTE]

Sorry it's just that there was an actual time frame given.
So I was staring at the clock.

Turns out I got a carrot o_O
Thanks.

[quote name='nquyen']Can anyone give me a XBL code? anything is welcome and always appreciated[/QUOTE]

Trials are in the other thread

as do I

was actually hoping to snag that flight suit...my son would get a kick out of my avatar being dressed up in something besides a tshirt and jeans.

[quote name='COLDblood']Bah, I already own it![/QUOTE]

That has been all I have been seeing with these codes. Hopefully I can get lucky and get a male flight suit.

ive tried getting something the past two days but my typing isnt quick enough. awesome that you guys do this though. its exciting and fun even though i have yet to recieve anything its still cool of you all.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']ive tried getting something the past two days but my typing isnt quick enough. awesome that you guys do this though. its exciting and fun even though i have yet to recieve anything its still cool of you all.[/QUOTE]

it's the anti-noob lock. giveaway posts show up 5 minutes later for noobs than everyone else.

Dammit, already used. Didn't help that when I pasted it, it added a trailing space, giving me an 'invalid code' message. I hate that.

[quote name='COLDblood']Bam!
2w3g2-vkqhh-wm3h2-6kpqj-tm9mz
[/QUOTE]

Jesus...I just refreshed my browser...that code was there...pasted it into the XBox site and it was already gone.

[quote name='dotCody']I give up. Lurkers ruin this forum.[/QUOTE]

at the very least it'd be nice if people post that they took the code...

Ok this time I mixed up the block of numbers... find the right combo and its yours.

YFM9Z
3PPP7
RQR7J
TCMT9
YGP6G

hit all the numbers are in order except one block... the top one goes?

"You already own this content."

vader.jpg

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok this time I mixed up the block of numbers... find the right combo and its yours.

YFM9Z
3PPP7
RQR7J
TCMT9
YGP6G[/QUOTE]
SHIT! Forget my earlier post! Thank you, COLDblood! :D:D:D:D:D x1mil

[quote name='dotCody']SHIT! Forget my earlier post! Thank you, COLDblood! :D:D:D:D:D x1mil[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you got it? If so I'll stop trying

[quote name='eugaet']I looked back and was like, "It was mixed up? No, it wasn't...". I had copy/pasted before you rearranged it. :)[/QUOTE]

Yea I realized I made it way to easy:lol:

I will go and see if I have any more reach theme codes in my file.

First person to POST asking for it gets it. Please Join CAG in one hour I will post again and first person to asks for it after I post gets the last one
:bouncy:

[quote name='IIBlazer']Do I get it in my inbox?[/QUOTE]

Check your PM'S
ok your got it good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back