XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kotomine']Alright
JVK72
enough
4K6PD
goofing
PGQRV
around.
GY7D6
Enjoy!
W7RJZ
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!

since xbox started sending out emails saying what game they played the most last month, ill use it to my advantage. game is mw2 1st person to guess how many hours i played it last month gets a halo banshee code... if no one gets its then i will give it to the person who is closest. one clue, its under 100 hours lol. ill give the code out tonight before i go to bed, if i forget then ill give it out when i get home from work tomorrow, anyone want to play? or if you guess my favorite assault rifle AND the camo i use for it, ill give out another code.

edit: dont pm your guess =P and you can guess at both things, one guess per person (well 2 since there are 2 questions) but can only win one code.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']since xbox started sending out emails saying what game they played the most last month, ill use it to my advantage. game is mw2 1st person to guess how many hours i played it last month gets a halo banshee code... if no one gets its then i will give it to the person who is closest. one clue, its under 100 hours lol. ill give the code out tonight before i go to bed, if i forget then ill give it out when i get home from work tomorrow, anyone want to play? or if you guess my favorite assault rifle AND the camo i use for it, ill give out another code.[/QUOTE]

68 hours

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']since xbox started sending out emails saying what game they played the most last month, ill use it to my advantage. game is mw2 1st person to guess how many hours i played it last month gets a halo banshee code... if no one gets its then i will give it to the person who is closest. one clue, its under 100 hours lol. ill give the code out tonight before i go to bed, if i forget then ill give it out when i get home from work tomorrow, anyone want to play? or if you guess my favorite assault rifle AND the camo i use for it, ill give out another code.[/QUOTE]
53 hours

72 hours

Id love to get that email... I play MW2 for hours everyday

How do we get codes sent to us anyways? how does everyone seem to have so many... and by everyone i just mean coldblood lmao

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']since xbox started sending out emails saying what game they played the most last month, ill use it to my advantage. game is mw2 1st person to guess how many hours i played it last month gets a halo banshee code... if no one gets its then i will give it to the person who is closest. one clue, its under 100 hours lol. ill give the code out tonight before i go to bed, if i forget then ill give it out when i get home from work tomorrow, anyone want to play? or if you guess my favorite assault rifle AND the camo i use for it, ill give out another code.

edit: dont pm your guess =P and you can guess at both things, one guess per person (well 2 since there are 2 questions) but can only win one code.[/QUOTE]

36 Hours ;)

[quote name='COLDblood']Id love to get that email... I play MW2 for hours everyday[/QUOTE]

115 Hours of Halo Reach last month :shock:

I dont want to make this a contest thread so this one is grandfathered in since I just updated the first post. I like spam and all but lets keep it to dropping codes and replies only.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']ok ok, i can respect that... someone was within 2 hours of my time, so ill just give them the code =P[/QUOTE]
Me please!

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']ok ok, i can respect that... someone was within 2 hours of my time, so ill just give them the code =P[/QUOTE]

who was it

no worries... have your fun.

I was going to drop my next code in all the spam:whistle2:#

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']this guy was the closest lol. i played for 51 hours 11 minutes.[/QUOTE]

WTF I lost by 11 minutes I havent won one of these yet.....

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']this guy was the closest lol. i played for 51 hours 11 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Woot! I thought I'd be way off.

Thanks dude! :)

what about the g3 with blue camo

sorry, no gun and camo code. dont want to spam up dudes thread. i may create a thread at a later date, but not tonight, ill be off to bed in an hour or so anyway. sorry guys... or it might wind up getting posted in this thread... who knows :)

[quote name='Halo gamer']7 minutes to join CAG if you want to try to win a Halo Reach premium Theme code. :)[/QUOTE]

Done, gimme.

PAX 2009
Ladies T-Shirt:
xxxJJDKDxxx
-
GWDV8
-
43QHF
-
xxxPDFCV
-
37F3Qxxx
remove the smaller case x's

[quote name='Halo gamer']First person to post after my post asking for it gets a Halo Reach premium Theme.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the code!! :D

I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be trying to get a free code and instead I should be asking you guys where are you getting these surpluses of codes.

Note: You (likely) already own this content.

QRCODE_CAG_01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back