XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IIBlazer']First to reply
the famous quote of Scorpion from MK when he launches his spear at you
gets a code.[/QUOTE]

"Come here!"

First to reply the date of which MK9 komes out, will get a kopter kode.
P.S. I love MK. I already have the Kollector's Edition Pre-ordered.

April 19th

Edit- [quote name='IIBlazer']First to reply the date of which MK9 komes out, will get a kopter kode.
P.S. I love MK. I already have the Kollector's Edition Pre-ordered.[/QUOTE]

Added quote just to make sure it was considered a reply.

[quote name='IIBlazer']First to reply the date of which MK9 komes out, will get a kopter kode.
P.S. I love MK. I already have the Kollector's Edition Pre-ordered.[/QUOTE]

April 19th, 2011.

[quote name='IIBlazer']Sent.[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Adventures – Helicopter

Thanks again. Surprised I didn't notice this happening again like the Banshees and Carrots.

Alan Wake Verizon themes. These are old and I don't remember if they're premium or not. They're probably lame because it's just advertising.

PG72K-CPWM4-R3C8T-DVDXT-JF??J
John Hammond might welcome you to this place.

Q649F-7VYKX-7D6??-YP8TC-BY7TQ
Small, fast boats used by the US in WWII.

[quote name='louiedog']Alan Wake Verizon themes. These are old and I don't remember if they're premium or not. They're probably lame because it's just advertising.

Small, fast boats used by the US in WWII.[/QUOTE]

Q649F-7VYKX-7D6??-YP8TC-BY7TQ USED

Thank you :)

[quote name='louiedog']Alan Wake Verizon themes. These are old and I don't remember if they're premium or not. They're probably lame because it's just advertising.

Small, fast boats used by the US in WWII.[/QUOTE]
Yes! Redeemed the first one. Jurassic Park baby. Thanks man.

[quote name='Treyster']I've already said I'm not willing to put in more time to Bing Rewards.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Treyster']I've never come across as mean or self indulged to anyone here[/QUOTE]

Contrary to what you might want to believe, requesting that people give you something of economic value because, as you state, you are "not willing" to put forth an incredibly minute amount of effort to obtain it yourself does in fact make you come across as self-indulgent, especially when those people are routinely undertaking that same effort themselves. While not really "mean" per se, claiming to be above performing a basic task that many members here do on a daily basis could easily be construed as insulting to some. The same goes for your "grammer" comment. That was not only pointless and wholly out of line, but really served no other purpose than to make you look like an idiot given your inability to actually spell the word correctly. Combined with the numerous other grammatical errors strewn about your posts, your quip was embarrassingly ironic to say the least.

You are also not really in a position to decide how you have come across to anyone else here. That would be their opinion, not yours, and, while it may be beyond your comprehension to realise, even given the overall tone of responses you have received, that opinion would appear to be incredibly low. If you have multiple people, most of whom do not know you or each other, all thinking you are a douchebag, there's probably a valid reason why. Declaring members as "unhelpful" when they were considerate enough to take the time to provide you with valid suggestions for getting the points you seek is likely not doing much for your reputation around here either. If your intentions and retractions are as sincere as you claim them to be, and you want to remain a member of the community in good standing, you may want to give serious consideration as to why everyone seems to have a problem with your attitude and what you can do to change it.

If you want things, but you're not willing to work or pay for them, and you are petulant as well, you would probably have better luck taking up shop on a street corner with an empty cup and a piece of cardboard than by hanging out in this thread.

[quote name='j3s']Contrary to what you might want to believe, requesting that people give you something of economic value because, as you state, you are "not willing" to put forth an incredibly minute amount of effort to obtain it yourself does in fact make you come across as self-indulgent, especially when those people are routinely undertaking that same effort themselves. While not really "mean" per se, claiming to be above performing a basic task that many members here do on a daily basis could easily be construed as insulting to some. The same goes for your "grammer" comment. That was not only pointless and wholly out of line, but really served no other purpose than to make you look like an idiot given your inability to actually spell the word correctly. Combined with the numerous other grammatical errors strewn about your posts, your quip was embarrassingly ironic to say the least.

You are also not really in a position to decide how you have come across to anyone else here. That would be their opinion, not yours, and, while it may be beyond your comprehension to realise, even given the overall tone of responses you have received, that opinion would appear to be incredibly low. If you have multiple people, most of whom do not know you or each other, all thinking you are a douchebag, there's probably a valid reason why. Declaring members as "unhelpful" when they were considerate enough to take the time to provide you with valid suggestions for getting the points you seek is likely not doing much for your reputation around here either. If your intentions and retractions are as sincere as you claim them to be, and you want to remain a member of the community in good standing, you may want to give serious consideration as to why everyone seems to have a problem with your attitude and what you can do to change it.

If you want things, but you're not willing to work or pay for them, and you are petulant as well, you would probably have better luck taking up shop on a street corner with an empty cup and a piece of cardboard than by hanging out in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Let me say one thing. Verbally 0wn3d. Sorry, I had to. :p

[quote name='j3s']Contrary to what you might want to believe, requesting that people give you something of economic value because, as you state, you are "not willing" to put forth an incredibly minute amount of effort to obtain it yourself does in fact make you come across as self-indulgent, especially when those people are routinely undertaking that same effort themselves. While not really "mean" per se, claiming to be above performing a basic task that many members here do on a daily basis could easily be construed as insulting to some. The same goes for your "grammer" comment. That was not only pointless and wholly out of line, but really served no other purpose than to make you look like an idiot given your inability to actually spell the word correctly. Combined with the numerous other grammatical errors strewn about your posts, your quip was embarrassingly ironic to say the least.

If you want things, but you're not willing to work or pay for them, and you are petulant as well, you would probably have better luck taking up shop on a street corner with an empty cup and a piece of cardboard than by hanging out in this thread.[/QUOTE]

My god...I'm in love....:applause:

All this talk about bing rewards made me go look at it again and its 500 points for 400 microsoft points. Awhile ago I signed up and got (2) 100 point emails for free and as dishonest as it is I should have milked it for 1000's of points *sigh*

Marry me.

I applaud you sir.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']All this talk about bing rewards made me go look at it again and its 500 points for 400 microsoft points. Awhile ago I signed up and got (2) 100 point emails for free and as dishonest as it is I should have milked it for 1000's of points *sigh*[/QUOTE]

The 100 Bing points for 100 ms points was done a long time ago. Think that only lasted the first month or 2. It then switched to 400 Bing Points for 400 MS points, but yet it has again changed. Dont know when it changed from 400 pts to 500 pts though. Kinda sucks, but I'm glad people posted about the double points method. :)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']The 100 Bing points for 100 ms points was done a long time ago. Think that only lasted the first month or 2. It then switched to 400 Bing Points for 400 MS points, but yet it has again changed. Dont know when it changed from 400 pts to 500 pts though. Kinda sucks, but I'm glad people posted about the double points method. :)[/QUOTE]
I think what happened was they realized that while it was 400 points for 400 points...it was translating to 400 points for $5.

And comparred to other rewards, I think 500 points for $5 is closer to their normal level.

/thread

[quote name='Gamer SDP']

what's this double bing points method?[/QUOTE]

It's been discussed quite a bit recently in the thread for bing rewards. I'd go read the recent posts their for help with it.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']j3s has posted the the most well written post, grammatical and stylistically, I have ever read on CAG.[/QUOTE]

If only there was an unlockable achievement for doing so.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']what's this double bing points method?[/QUOTE]

Check the Bing Rewards thread in Contests & Free Stuff. In brief, you can now earn double your daily rewards allotment by searching in multiple browsers. For example, you can do your daily searches using the Bing Bar in IE, then do them again using Bing.com in Firefox, and both will add to your total.

This was posted on another site but I am not sure if I can say where because I am not aware of all this threads rules, this is a way you can get a free helicopter code:

"Ok more FREE stuff from our nice German website COMPUTER BILD Here we have the Kinect Helicopter Prop. Start Here Zur Registrierung http://www.computerbild.de/gutschein...r-6098728.html Easy to claim really just click on the Helicopter, you will then need to register for the site so enter some info, email will then be sent to you, click on the link they send, Log in & confirm, another email will be sent with code.. If your struggling then just use Google Translate copy & paste to know what your reading. Enjoy"

[quote name='Jeremy Xavier']This was posted on another site but I am not sure if I can say where because I am not aware of all this threads rules, this is a way you can get a free helicopter code:

"Ok more FREE stuff from our nice German website COMPUTER BILD Here we have the Kinect Helicopter Prop. Start Here Zur Registrierung http://www.computerbild.de/gutschein...r-6098728.html Easy to claim really just click on the Helicopter, you will then need to register for the site so enter some info, email will then be sent to you, click on the link they send, Log in & confirm, another email will be sent with code.. If your struggling then just use Google Translate copy & paste to know what your reading. Enjoy"[/QUOTE]

It was posted here as well in this forum. Plus the majority of the codes in this thread atm are helicopters.

[quote name='The 7th Number']someone used it, not me.[/QUOTE]

Your inbox is full I can't pm you, clear some space and I'll send you one. More banshees

6PMTM-G239T-P9G9V-PFRT3-VWRDZ

46WWY-6H7F2-9Q7CF-V6DXP-7T2TZ

[quote name='clickpow']It was posted here as well in this forum. Plus the majority of the codes in this thread atm are helicopters.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Kopter:

22K66-9XPXH-JH26D-6CDF2-FGPPZ
22K3K-32K23-KYVY9-QXJ3Q-JKWGZ
22JYC-K6Y4Q-6Q2PW-K6W7K-WXTGZ
22JY3-HXDRP-2249Y-M6GF4-JM9DZ
22JXJ-6FKHY-9GHKP-DJK46-FKTYZ
22JVG-24KPW-R74GV-KJGCR-WQTKZ
22JRH-TFCTQ-R6DDQ-7Y3P3-DXKPZ
22JPJ-V4MWP-6GWXK-DW4GT-J3MGZ
22JMM-DQKCT-27DM7-XRWTM-CMJWZ
22JM7-JGF7V-QPJ4J-9DP2C-97JJZ