xbox live 1 year for $38.97 at Amazon

MS needs to just give it up and make XBL free. I'm surprised this hasn't happened already, what with their competition both offering online play for free.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']MS needs to just give it up and make XBL free. I'm surprised this hasn't happened already, what with their competition both offering online play for free.[/QUOTE]

People still pay for it.
You know how much money they make?
Without XBL Microsoft would be making alot less money. [from xbox 360]

Its not a problem. Still worth mentioning.

They have no reason to drop it. They would be better off dropping the price to $25 or $30. They make a lot of money from subscriptions.

[quote name='Masker13']People still pay for it.
You know how much money they make?
Without XBL Microsoft would be making alot less money. [from xbox 360][/QUOTE]

Yeah, and people would pay for oxygen, too, if they had no other choice.

When people pay for online services I think it makes MS, in this case, HAVE to support the service. Nintendo and Sony have their free services yet somehow the only that charges is the one on top by a sizeable margin.

FAIL.

Last two yr subscribes I've bought were $30 and $35. Although they were from CAG now that I think of it. Not Amazon. xD

psn is free becuz sony make game developers pay for the servers. XBl on the other hand , the servers are paid by microsoft then microsoft make people pay 4 it.

[quote name='Earmuffin585']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Great deal in amazon! Enjoy!:applause:
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

I am buying it..from amazon

[quote name='Survivalism']Yeah, and people would pay for oxygen, too, if they had no other choice.[/QUOTE]

agreed! And boy wouldn't that be awful.. To pay for oxygen.
random.gif

[quote name='tim44']Netflix alone is worth the subscription.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't come with a Netflix subscription....

Just FYI to the OP, the deal's dead. Back up to $50.

And to the people saying it's not a deal, Amazon's had it at $50 (except for this find) since they launched that code service a few months back.

Soon last.fm will make the subscription even more worth it... hoping this eBay deal pans out or I'll have to head to Best Buy this week.

[quote name='Wolfpup']It doesn't come with a Netflix subscription....

Just FYI to the OP, the deal's dead. Back up to $50.

And to the people saying it's not a deal, Amazon's had it at $50 (except for this find) since they launched that code service a few months back.[/QUOTE]

rats I missed it.
random.gif

[quote name='tim44']Netflix alone is worth the subscription.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

I agree, this is still a pretty decent "deal". Some of their competitors charge nothing, but the service also isn't nearly as good, in my humble opinion.

bread's done
Back