Xbox Live 12+1 months and 4000 MS Points Codes Available - $30 [FS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old story by now I guess, but I'd be interested in 2-3 points cards codes as well. Good luck sorting through the pm's and posts :)

I don't doubt that these are legit codes... but can you show us a picture of your cards (with codes blocked out of course) to prove these aren't generated? People get banned for buying generated codes...

I dunno but I got desperate -- the best deal I can find for points is on boxeddeal -- 44.00 for 4,000 ... and the service is awesome. I panicked when I didn't get my code right away then I got on the live online chat and they hooked me up right away. Just got my points. Never bought anything on there before and I am impressed. If you order make sure you reg first (that's where I went wrong, didn't reg) -- that way they can call you to verify order I think... game on!

4000 points for 44$ is on par with what you can get in the store. I know at target the other weak you could of got 4800 points (3 x 16
00) for 45$

[quote name='vlv723']In for 2x 4000pts card. I await til you restock.

Starduster- What city you live in? I'm in Nashville.[/QUOTE]

Lafayette. Roughly a 2 hour drive from Nashville. Not all that far from Lebenon (about 45 min on a good day), since your probably not familiar with Lafayette. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back