Xbox Live 12+1 months and 4000 MS Points Codes Available - $30 [FS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='johnnyrocker360']has he even contacted anyone? cause he hasn't been on since the 23rd unless he's contacting people by e-mail.[/QUOTE]

He PM'd me a couple of days ago.

EDIT: wrong CAG. There's a Vinny and a VinnyB. =O

hi, I would like to purchase 2 4000 pt cards please. I just emailed you also. so email me back if not pm me here pls. ty

yeah, I PM'd him early this week and haven't gotten any type of response. How do you know he's gone for good and not just on a vacation?

Id like to buy a 4000 MS points card from you. i emailed you. :) and im sending a pm and heres a bump! i hope your online!

why are people still bumping this thread up trying to get points? the last 4 pages are all people saying "i want some" and none of the posts are by vinnyb. it looks like this deal is dead people, why not let it die and the op can bring it if he gets more.

Well, just in case...I want a 4000 point card for 30 dollars!

Taboner, you sound a little bitter that you tried to get into the business of selling these codes, but your business was weak and went nowhere!! HAHAHA

I actually made quite a bit. No one is getting any of these codes anymore and I know this first hand. If you have any questions about my success in this business(and I only went in it for a few days since I needed some cash), ask any of my customers and they will vouch for me fucker.

What is quite a bit to you is nothing to me, like you said you needed some cash. I don't give a fuck what you do, don't even try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back