the Battlestations Midway: Iowa Mission Pack add-on

20 % Discount

Bleh

Week of March 30th:

Xbox Live Arcade Game: Alien Hominid

Original Price- 800 MS Points

Slashed Price- 400 MS Points

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sotc1988']I wish rez would go on sale. I don't want to have to buy 500 points just because I only need fifty or so.[/QUOTE]

I think Rez was on sale durring the holidays.

Has anything in the store gone on sale twice? You might have missed your chance.

I didn't even know about the unlockable alien for Castle Crashers, thanks everyone. Even though my Xbox 360 is dead right now, I might still pick up AH (and eventually Castle Crashers) in two weeks. Then, once I get $100 to fix my 360, I'll be able to play.

[quote name='Doomtime']
Week of March 30th:

Xbox Live Arcade Game: Alien Hominid

Original Price- 800 MS Points

Slashed Price- 400 MS Points[/QUOTE]

THIS is what I've been wanting! YAY!!! After getting Castle Crashers I've been debating getting AH. Sold!

I'm glad I waited on picking up the Iowa Mission Pack add-on - it's a steal at that price.

j/k

Even at $5, I might pass on AH. I remember the Cube version being hard as bawls and I don't think I am up for that amount of punishment.

Sweet. Tack on another for Alien Hominid. Hopefully someone takes notice of the fact that their audience will respond to real deals.

My best buy still has fable tlc for 9.99 new so poo on that. I probably wouldn't rebuy it again anyways. Don't even think I'd play it again if someone gave it to me free because I put like 70 hours into it when I owned it on xbox.

bread's done
Back