Xbox Live DOTW: The Maw plus DOTD: Battlefield 1943

Awesome! Great end to the deals. Made out wih Shadow Complex, worms 2, secret of monkey island, mvc2, castle crashers and maybe maw. I haven't decided yet.

I sttill want to get trials HD and alien hominid but I have enough to play for now

[quote name='mtxbass1']Finally I'll have Castle Crashers. I've been waiting way too long for this one.[/QUOTE]

This. Yay!

Picked up Castle Crashers f/ xb marketplace. Good deal had to at least get something from this sale as I'm really angry at myself for not picking up the Flower $5 deal UGH

Congrats to the people getting the game, i advise getting the King pack DLC. The King is a very fun character to play if you're not looking to play the classic mage.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Castle Crashers is worth $20. The price it is at right now is a total steal.[/QUOTE]

Even if you went through the game alone like I did it's still a great game and easily worth 7 bucks.

One note is that your character continues to level through multiple play throughs (I think there's even an achievement for hitting a certain level) so its pretty motivating to go through a second time.

i was hoping they would have 1943, but it looks like not this time around.
the best thing was Shadow Complex - was waiting for along time and finally got it - it's awesome!

[quote name='sickle']i was hoping they would have 1943, but it looks like not this time around.
the best thing was Shadow Complex - was waiting for along time and finally got it - it's awesome![/QUOTE]

Hang on a bit longer. That's tomorrow's deal.

oh and by the way i was playing some shadow complex last night and it's actually a pretty cool game living up to the hype esp for an arcade game... i just scooped it up based on reviews with out trying the demo or anything.. only thing that can be rough is that u have to go to save rooms and cant just save at any point esp when u have to close out to do something or have friends throwing you invites for some mw2

i had 1200 points and i jumped in.
:)

now i have the other points and i am going to see what is deal of tomorrow.

ugh i could ahve waited for the psn release but..damn it. oh well, i liked the demo on xbox live.

in for castle crashers. i've heard nothing but good things about this game forever and now that i have a bigger hard drive, this is no question. finally taking advantage of these new year's deals

[quote name='vanlandw']Picked up Castle Crashers f/ xb marketplace. Good deal had to at least get something from this sale as I'm really angry at myself for not picking up the Flower $5 deal UGH[/QUOTE]Yeah, I will pick up castle crashers for this price as well. My only problem is that I don't know if I want to play it now or wait until next week when all my friends usually get together and get a 4 player thing going straight away from the beginning of the game.

If someone is in need of points, Best Buy still has the deal where if you buy at least 1200pts you get a free Sherlock Holmes movie ticket

Should I just buy CC for 560 points or wait? I ask because I have 2180 points left, but I'm kind of nervous about spending these last points in case something better comes out on DLC.... Not to mention I have shadow complex, saboteur, L4D2, and AC2 to play still.

I've also heard MW2 is supposed to get a new map pack soon, return to ostagar DLC for DA:O, some huge DLC for AC2, new RE5 campaigns sometime in feb and march....and who knows, possible mass effect 2 DLC once it releases

just saying 2180 msp won't get TOO far...

[quote name='TurboPascal']If someone is in need of points, Best Buy still has the deal where if you buy at least 1200pts you get a free Sherlock Holmes movie ticket[/QUOTE]

My luck with BB's promo movie tix is that they never seem to apply to the AMC I like to go to across the street from BB

it pisses me off lol

[quote name='jcp42877']Should I just buy CC for 560 points or wait? I ask because I have 2180 points left, but I'm kind of nervous about spending these last points in case something better comes out on DLC.... Not to mention I have shadow complex, saboteur, L4D2, and AC2 to play still.[/QUOTE]The best way is to try out the demo.

Castle Crashers is a good throwback to the classic beat-em-up days. Today is most likely the only day that you'll ever see Castle Crashers on sale, so you need to make a quick decision.

[quote name='jcp42877']Should I just buy CC for 560 points or wait? I ask because I have 2180 points left, but I'm kind of nervous about spending these last points in case something better comes out on DLC.... Not to mention I have shadow complex, saboteur, L4D2, and AC2 to play still.

I've also heard MW2 is supposed to get a new map pack soon, return to ostagar DLC for DA:O, some huge DLC for AC2, new RE5 campaigns sometime in feb and march....and who knows, possible mass effect 2 DLC once it releases

just saying 2180 msp won't get TOO far...[/QUOTE]

If you are ever going to buy this game, now is the time. You are right about the points not going that far, but you may need to just buy more. Lot of good downloadable stuff right now, hard to pass on it all.

[quote name='reininop']If you are ever going to buy this game, now is the time. You are right about the points not going that far, but you may need to just buy more. Lot of good downloadable stuff right now, hard to pass on it all.[/QUOTE]

true...i mean, i'll eventually have to buy more anyways. besides, i suppose CC can be one of those games i play during my "DOWN down-time" (aren't video games supposed to down time anyway hah?) like i plan to do with Shadow Complex. And I never did want to spend 1200 on CC, so 560 is just my price range.

Downloaded!

[quote name='TurboPascal']If someone is in need of points, Best Buy still has the deal where if you buy at least 1200pts you get a free Sherlock Holmes movie ticket[/QUOTE]
in-store or online?

Got the game now!

Cool! Finally grabbed Castle Crashers and HEY..... They charged me the correct amount!!
I am STILL waiting for a resolution on them overcharging me for Uno Rush.
Been almost a week now. (They did call me once, right after I called them for an update, to let me know that they will be calling me when they get an update.)
:???: huh?

[quote name='Cameron4All']Cool! Finally grabbed Castle Crashers and HEY..... They charged me the correct amount!!
I am STILL waiting for a resolution on them overcharging me for Uno Rush.
Been almost a week now. (They did call me once, right after I called them for an update, to let me know that they will be calling me when they get an update.)
:???: huh?[/QUOTE]
Same boat as you, down to the callback telling me I'll get a callback when they have an update. I seriously don't know what's so difficult. If I don't hear something next week, I'll file something with the BBB.

Ok, so i just got owned on the ranked Arena match...so im assumign you need to lvl up on playthroughs before attempting this achievement? because i don't see myself winning 40 of these matches at lvl 1 anytime soon

I'm sure they have since it's been a year, but did they ever fix the online co-op in Castle Crashers? Thinking about talking a friend into getting it too but don't want him to waste his money if it's still broken.

[quote name='jcp42877']My luck with BB's promo movie tix is that they never seem to apply to the AMC I like to go to across the street from BB

it pisses me off lol[/QUOTE]

I used the Sherlock Holmes promo tickets at an AMC theater (Tysons Corner, VA) last night without any problem. I think there's a website where you can check which theaters accept the promo, but I don't have the link here with me at work.

In for The Maw and Castle Crashers! Very happy! All my points are gone but I received everything I wanted - Avatar Golf, Shadow Complex, The Maw, and Castle Crashers. Thanks OP and to all other posters on this thread.

Can't find this on BestBuy.com. Anyone have details and/or a link?

How do we get the free King's Pack? I am now following Behemoth on twitter, they need like 2 more followers to get 6.5k

then will they send these out to everyone or just a couple random people?

I was wondering, since I only own an Arcade with no HDD, if I downloaded a Live Arcade game and I deleted it down the road, would I be able to download it again down the road? (And is there a limit to how many times I can redownload something? I'm used to Steam, but I hate the limited downloads on EA Downloader)

bread's done
Back