Xbox Live Sale @ TRU YMMV

Kakkarrot23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I didn't see this posted so here goes. I was at TRU and the following 360 live products were on sale but not in the flyer:

1600 MS points for $9.99 - $10 off
Xbox Live Gold 12 months $39.99
Xbox live gold 3 months 9.99 plus a free 3 month live gold. (I did see this at the one store but I didn't see it at the other store I went to. My wife and I had to read it to make sure we were seeing the same thing)

All sign were put up in RZone. I was at the Freehold, NJ store. Sale lasts all week.

Update: I did have to go back to the store as they did sell it to me but for some reason it didn't activate. Showed the manager and he fixed the problem for me. Just make sure it says activation on the receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='unopepito06']I don't expire til december, so I'm gonna hang onto this for awhile and see if I can get a better deal anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Here's a hint: they never expire. I just traded a bunch today that "expired" in 2007 and 2008.

TRU in Hawaii had the old 12mo+1mo live membership blister packs and are $10 off...however their regular price is $56.99, so they scan for $46.99. No other old cards found. They also have the buy one get one $5 off any game $19.99 and under.

when by there do not see it any and ask for them which is a rare thing for me to do. they did not have the old ones ,but it does not bother me anyway,already have bought one last week

LoL i checked the freehold store mentioned by the OP last night and the girl had no idea what I was talking about and when she rang up the price it was 19.99. Either someone cleaned them out or we gotta a mofo fibba on our hands.

[quote name='Spruchy']LoL i checked the freehold store mentioned by the OP last night and the girl had no idea what I was talking about and when she rang up the price it was 19.99. Either someone cleaned them out or we gotta a mofo fibba on our hands.[/QUOTE]

Was it the one in the plastic case or just the card?

wth? on the website it says you get a free card with purchase of a 3 month card, but if u click on the details thing, it says you have to buy an elite or pro...

[quote name='Spruchy']LoL i checked the freehold store mentioned by the OP last night and the girl had no idea what I was talking about and when she rang up the price it was 19.99. Either someone cleaned them out or we gotta a mofo fibba on our hands.[/QUOTE]
I went and they couldn't really get it to work right, so they took the sign down. Sorry.

To what someone posted earlier...TRU has Terminator Salvation for $10?!

I'd pick this up for that price def. I wasn't looking for this game wehn I went the other day, so I wouldn't have known if it was on sale....chances are, it's still a game behind the counter..so i guess i should ask today :bouncy:

Beavercreek, OH had nothing and the employees had no clue what I was talking about (thought they were nice enough to check for me and answer my questions).

Hagerstown and Federick (Maryland) didn't have this sale. :(

Just picked up rock band 2 the other week. Could have used some cheap points too.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']So, do we have enough proof to convince everyone that this is an extremely YMMV sale?[/QUOTE]

I already figured as such, but I had to check the one in person due to the phone number being wrong on their website. >_>

Checked a TRU today didn't see crap. They had absolutely nothing resembling a "deal". I had a totally frustrating CAG day today...

I checked today and saw 3 month, 12 month and 4000 point in the old bubble packages but they were marked as regular price. Is that the ones that are supposed to be on sale? Also Terminator was $29 here, not 9.99

just got my 12+1 for $40 at the Cedar Park (Austin,TX) TRU...they had one left, and a few 3 month cards in the Bubble packages as well...

bread's done
Back