Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Well I read as much of the last few pages as I could bare. My thoughts so far are that Sony played the gamers. Sure 1080p 60fps sounds great, but not if the console really can't handle it. I'll take Microsoft quality over Sony's over promising and under delivering. I will still get a ps4 for the exclusives but I'm sure Microsoft's Live service will still be much more enjoyable. Sony is still living off that E3 hype, there will be very upset customers in their future. Last night I was defending Microsoft because someone was making an uniformed PS4 purchase. Can you believe people still believe everything from Microsoft's E3 is still true today? I know Microsoft doesn't care about me and I don't work for them but I would like my friends to be informed consumers. Most people still don't realize you need Plus to play online.

Where do we get the 30% coupon from and it works with the B2G1 promo? I already have my Xbox One games paid off at Amazon but the new Ratchet & Clank, Lego Marvel PC, and another free $30 game for only $42 would be a sweet deal.
30% off prints with a gaming purchase (YMMV, no one knows the pattern). Stacking with B2G1 is also YMMV at this point, supposedly a memo went out telling them not to honor the 30% coupon with B2G1.

Not sure, but someone said K-Mart will have some. No pre-orders, and only Shop Your Way members can purchase one.
I am a Shop Your Way member and have a Costco membership so I am hoping I can sneak it somewhere. Really regret not pre-ordering just making it a headache getting it in time for X-Mas

I am a Shop Your Way member and have a Costco membership so I am hoping I can sneak it somewhere. Really regret not pre-ordering just making it a headache getting it in time for X-Mas
From what it looks like, it won't be a problem getting it before X-Mas, just might be tough Day One.

Well I read as much of the last few pages as I could bare. My thoughts so far are that Sony played the gamers. Sure 1080p 60fps sounds great, but not if the console really can't handle it. I'll take Microsoft quality over Sony's over promising and under delivering. I will still get a ps4 for the exclusives but I'm sure Microsoft's Live service will still be much more enjoyable. Sony is still living off that E3 hype, there will be very upset customers in their future. Last night I was defending Microsoft because someone was making an uniformed PS4 purchase. Can you believe people still believe everything from Microsoft's E3 is still true today? I know Microsoft doesn't care about me and I don't work for them but I would like my friends to be informed consumers. Most people still don't realize you need Plus to play online.
i will admit uptill couple days i was going to camp out to get ps4 instead of x1 but then the frame rate issues on couple games started to pop up. it really feels like sony is pushing devs to run at 1080p 60 fps even if the system can't handle it 100 percent of the time. 720-1080 p at non stop 60 fps on x1 will look just as sexy as most games on ps4. I really think from watching tons of side by side of bf4 seems like that game runs much more smooth on x1 then ps4.

Too bad you had to pay $460 or even $500 for a console...

I have paid $310 out of pocket for my PS4, 6 launch games, and 2 years of PS Plus...(thanks to game trades and b2g1 deals at both Amazon and Target... :)

I paid about 600 for both systems, 4 games, and a controller for each.

LOL no way you are older than 18. Seriously you should just leave this thread alone and stick to the PS4 thread. It's embarrassing.
you call people fanboys, make false claims, use yo mamma jokes, sadly ninja edit your insults after you post & have the nerve to question peoples age? Ha! true idiot. you should embarrased. you can have the last word because so you feel like you "won". On the list you go. xD

you call people fanboys, make false claims, use yo mamma jokes, sadly ninja edit your insults after you post & have the nerve to question peoples age? Ha! true idiot. you should embarrased. you can have the last word because so you feel like you "won". On the list you go. xD
some reason people like you think anyone cares the ygo on your ignore list lol. alot of people will say when they put people on ignore list just makes me lol.

i'm not expecting much better scores for X1 launch games to be honest. Ryse looks terrible gameplay wise, DR3 looks like a 360 game and has horrible framerate issues. Forza is the only game I'm really looking foward to. Next year will bring great things though with Destiny and Titanfall. Not yet sold on Halo since that franchise has gone downhill. Anyword on a b2g1 going on?

i think i seen a post on one of these pre order things you needed to be a member of kmart rewards program to even purhcse a ps4/x1 at launch from them not sure.

i think i seen a post on one of these pre order things you needed to be a member of kmart rewards program to even purhcse a ps4/x1 at launch from them not sure.
Yeah I thought I saw the same thing too. I don't think there will be a system shortage for both machines though. If there is, it will only be a short time before the next wave hit for both systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
some reason people like you think anyone cares the ygo on your ignore list lol. alot of people will say when they put people on ignore list just makes me lol.
i know you do. you hear it on a regular basis, but your not on my list. like other seeing you consistently put your foot in your mouth in various theads is amusing. lol!

Man, the trolls are fired up today after it's clear the PS4 is shitting the bed.
Based on that sentence, the only difference between you and them is that at least you are posting in the right thread and staying out of the ones you don't belong in. So kudos for that at least.

i will admit uptill couple days i was going to camp out to get ps4 instead of x1 but then the frame rate issues on couple games started to pop up. it really feels like sony is pushing devs to run at 1080p 60 fps even if the system can't handle it 100 percent of the time. 720-1080 p at non stop 60 fps on x1 will look just as sexy as most games on ps4. I really think from watching tons of side by side of bf4 seems like that game runs much more smooth on x1 then ps4.
except it doesnt. Digital foundry clearly stated it ran at a more consistent framerate on the PS4.

Yeah I thought I saw the same thing too. I don't think there will be a system shortage for both machines though. If there is, it will only be a short time before the next wave hit for both systems.
In an interview yesterday, the gamestop pres said all ps4 systems they have are sold out, and they don't anticipate another shipment till March.

If Microsoft has a surplus, both they and nintendo could easily sell some additional systems if there is a sony shortage.

Gamestop just called me about my Xbox One *standard* preorder. Just letting me know about 90% trade in on systems, etc. But, I did ask him about any chance of upgrading to a Day One if available. It seems like it *could* be possible if they are available, and you are at Gamestop at midnight. He also mentioned priority to people who reserved the standard to get a Day One, and luckily, I was the first person to reserve a standard at my local GS.

Hoping for a Day One! (After cancelling three prior preorders for Day One, I feel I am still owed one.. haha)

Why would fanboys have an influence on your purchase? Sony's fanboys are worse. Are you also skipping the PS4?
In the end, they won't. I just see threads like this and it makes me momentarily want nothing to do with any of it. And I don't want to get into a debate, especially not in this thread, but in my experience Xbots are either worse or both are equally bad. I would definitely not say Sony fanboys are worse or as plentiful.

In the end, they won't. I just see threads like this and it makes me momentarily want nothing to do with any of it. And I don't want to get into a debate, especially not in this thread, but in my experience Xbots are either worse or both are equally bad. I would definitely not say Sony fanboys are worse or as plentiful.
I wonder why there wouldn't be as many of them...

Do people have nothing better to do then argue about which console is better? Who the fuck cares?

You Xbox trolls are just as bad as the playstation ones. Grow the fuck up. Each console has its positives and negatives. Get over it.

Neo I don't think you have any room to talk bad about anyone.
This

The hype is finally coming over me making me wish I hadn't cancelled my XBO pre-order. I don't need both but doesn't stop me from wanting both.

Deader why are you constantly posting in here? This is an X1 thread. You've never shown any interest in the system at any point. Go into a PS4 thread and talk about it with people that are getting the PS4. Thanks

Man, Xbots once again make me not want to get an Xbox One.
I know what you are saying, but never buy a console based on fanboys/haters, if you did you would never end up buying anything. Just gotta go with whatever has games you want, who cares what anybody else says/thinks.

Sell it on amazon, don't they have a marketplace?

I'm considering canceling my Amazon pre-order of the Day One Edition Xbox One. What do you guys suggest? Should I keep it and sell it on eBay, sell it to some other CAG and get it shipped straight from Amazon (if that even works), what?

Just a heads up, there's two people on Reddit that preordered the standard edition from Amazon around Sept. 20th, and they got upgraded to a Day One edition just now.
Mine was just upgraded to day one edition to. Gonna have to cancel my Best Buy order to avoid the 10% sales tax.

to be honest at this point im done getting into it with trolls by the time may of 2014 comes i will have both systems anyways. Only reason im getting x1 at launch is because i feel right off the bat the launch line ups for both systems are not that great and with that i like the non gaming features of x1 over ps4. Now if you trolls want to bash me for my opinion go right ahead. 

You should check out neogaf. They make gifs to trash the xb1 in every possible way imaginable. Some are hilarious, but still. Lol

i could understand the hate for x1 before they changed everything but as time gone on alot of the features they announced are pretty awsome. I just feel the hate for x1 all came from the drm garbage stuff. Until then the talk was all about the new xbox this the new xbox that. People keep hating on the x1 because it's the so called cool thing to do.

to be honest at this point im done getting into it with trolls by the time may of 2014 comes i will have both systems anyways. Only reason im getting x1 at launch is because i feel right off the bat the launch line ups for both systems are not that great and with that i like the non gaming features of x1 over ps4. Now if you trolls want to bash me for my opinion go right ahead.
Quick, go into the other thread and say how you're getting a PS4 at launch because you like the gaming features of PS4 over the X1.

bread's done
Back