Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Anyone know if the Day One game slipcovers actually exist? NO ONE has posted pictures of them after that initial reveal a few months ago.

Been sitting at Meijer for 6 hours now to get one for my friend. Not sure if they are day one's or not though so we shall see!

My 11/20 order from Amazon hasn't had it's tracking update since being sent the tracking email from Amazon.  Would like to see it at least touch ground here.  

BTW - It's shipping from the Phoenix Warehouse for me.

Wonder if I can/should run to Best Buy at midnight tonight just to pick up the games I ordered for the system (+Mario and Zelda), or if I should just wait until tomorrow since I ordered my console through Amazon

I was able to order a day one through amazon the other day but still have a target pre order. Hoping it can be here by tomorrow so if I get a doa console from poor shipping I can just buy the target one and return the amazon if I need. Though may have one to sell at cost for anyone in the seattle/kirkland area
I'd buy it off you if I can't get one Friday. I live in the Tacoma area though.

Ontrac is a local delivery service, what city/state are you from? I live in NorCal and they are never late on deliveries even if they receive from Amazon at midnight and usually deliver around 11am.

Anyone know anything about OnTrac shipping? thats who is handling my XB1 and have never heard of them.

So, am I right in understanding that if I've got a preorder at Gamestop and I wait to go grab it tomorrow, there is some chance that it won't be a Day 1 Edition? I'm not sure I have the energy to deal with the crowds at midnight.

Got my email from Amazon. Says guaranteed delivery for tomorrow but UPS says Monday. :(
I see that all the time with my prime orders. Ill order something on say Sunday and UPS will say Wednesday delivery. Then on Tuesday the delivery date is updated. Do you have 1 day or prime 2 day shipping? If so you should be fine

Definitely not Target considering next week's AD has been stickied already
Probably Amazon then.

My Controller+Play/Charge and DR3 is being delivered. They actually shipped this morning and already in my state, just an hour away or so. If they don't somehow screw this up, looks like tomorrow will be a magical day.

I see that all the time with my prime orders. Ill order something on say Sunday and UPS will say Wednesday delivery. Then on Tuesday the delivery date is updated. Do you have 1 day or prime 2 day shipping? If so you should be fine
Was ordered with prime 2 day. Hope it updates as I already set it up for will call since UPS always shows up at random times.

So, am I right in understanding that if I've got a preorder at Gamestop and I wait to go grab it tomorrow, there is some chance that it won't be a Day 1 Edition? I'm not sure I have the energy to deal with the crowds at midnight.
I'm pretty sure day one editions have a different SKU.

Just got my tracking # for my Wireless Controller (ordered 8/28) and Xbox One D1 Edition (ordered 6/10).  Both say tomorrow delivery by 8pm.

No shipping confirmation of Forza 5 or Ryse yet.

Ontrac is a local delivery service, what city/state are you from? I live in NorCal and they are never late on deliveries even if they receive from Amazon at midnight and usually deliver around 11am.
I'm in kirkland WA and it looks like it's shipping from NV. I saw that people don't like lasership so I was making sure ontrac was not in the same category. Thanks!

I need a 10in tablet so i can use the smartglass app better
I have that new version of the Nexus 7 and it's beautiful. Looks great on 13.3" Lenovo Yoga Ultrabook I use too. I love Smartglass.

My Play and Charge shipped a few minutes ago too. It says it'll be here tomorrow, it must be coming Next Day Air like the Xbox One should have been. 6pm shipping notification and still will be here tomorrow for those who are still waiting for notifications. My latest one I saw in the recent past was 8:30pm the previous night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if I'll be able to buy the full download of Dead Rising 3 from the Xbox Live store?  I can't figure it out via searching.  I've got a bunch of credit sitting in there, and I'd rather use that than real $ today at Gamestop.

Does anyone know if I'll be able to buy the full download of Dead Rising 3 from the Xbox Live store? I can't figure it out via searching. I've got a bunch of credit sitting in there, and I'd rather use that than real $ today at Gamestop.
Yes.

Still no update on my order since I placed it.  Still says Pre-Order Status on the first page, Preparing for Shipment on the Order Summary...Something isn't right here.

Only thing they did was charge my credit card.

bread's done
Back