Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Love my Gamestop. They made my console a Day One edition even though I didnt pre-order.

Now hopefully I can sell the code and the controller for a decent price.

My X1 made it from Nevada to Portland in one day. Tracking shows it got to Portland at noon today. I guess they are holding back on delivery until tomorrow though because otherwise when stuff gets here that early it is usually delivered later that day. I guess it could still show up here in the next few hours. Though I did already get another package from Amazon via UPS earlier.

Love my Gamestop. They made my console a Day One edition even though I didnt pre-order.

Now hopefully I can sell the code and the controller for a decent price.

If that Day One code is going for at least $200-250. I might be tempted to sell it.

I'm already tempted to sell my Day One controller.

Just got done finalizing my preorder. The gamestop I go to only had 5 extra standard consoles and most of the people in line seemed shocked they didnt have more.  Thats why you preorder.........

Seriously, $200 to $250 for a day one code?

Anyhow, I'm lucky number 13 at GameStop. I was going to wait until morning to get it, but said screw it. Just over 4 hours to go until I can pick it up.

Just got back from GameStop. 3 hour wait. They only had 4 extra, not day one. They said they would have more by next Friday.

They gave out Dead Rising 3 and Forza pins, Xbox One controller keychain, and a green t-shirt.

Wow, almost 8pm and my June order hasn't shipped from Amazon... Anyone else still waiting or am I alone?
All day mine hadn't moved from shipping soon until 6:30 when I got the email it shipped. But when I hit the track order it said it left the amazon facility at 3:00 pm, a 3 hour and 30 minute delay. So hopefully the system is just really slow and yours is out..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd imagine this is running the same way it does for major games. A lot of people will get shipping emails tonight or tomorrow morning which will freak people out

Not suprising in the least. Funny they didn't mention who has the better next gen launch games. Wow you can play COD: Ghosts in 1080p. It's such a visual tour de force. Always mentioning XBox/Microsoft cause they don't really have much else to say.

Just finished their flagship launch game and I can't wait to trade it in. So painfully bad, I'm still in disbelief.

Pre-ordered from MS Store on July 31st.  Mine is estimated to be delivered between 11:15AM - 3:15PM EST.  If I remember correctly, UPS/FedEx usually come to my house around lunch time.  Can't wait!!

Not suprising in the least. Funny they didn't mention who has the better next gen launch games. Wow you can play COD: Ghosts in 1080p. It's such a visual tour de force. Always mentioning XBox/Microsoft cause they don't really have much else to say.

Just finished their flagship launch game and I can't wait to trade it in. So painfully bad, I'm still in disbelief.
Yeah, Ryse and Dead Rising are world beaters...lol. Ryse is getting shredded in reviews, which are just coming out due to the review embargo. I can also say Dead Rising 3 in watered down 720p...and still has major frame rate issues. Good stuff!

Got back from Gamestop, was the first in line for people with no preorders. They didn't hand out no swag or anything. Was really looking foward to that controller keychain. Maybe when I go at midnight. 

Yeah, Ryse and Dead Rising are world beaters...lol. Ryse is getting shredded in reviews, which are just coming out due to the review embargo. I can also say Dead Rising 3 in watered down 720p...and still has major frame rate issues. Good stuff!
And they still will be way better than Killzone and Knack. Plus KI and Forza. Keep playing Defender, or I mean Resogun.

Just stopped by my Target. The assured me that the preorders are set aside. Makes me feel good. I'll still get there at 8 but I'm less worried about getting there at 7 and waiting in line etc.

I called ahead and got to Gamestop at about 4:20.  I was 6th in line. I asked the people in line how many extras they had and they all said more 5, but less than 10. Perfect. (They ended up w/ 9) At about 5:30, a Gamestop manager came out and took our names and handed out tickets. I paid for my console at around 7:00. They told me to come back at 11:30. Very professional. 

I only got Dead Rising 3 for now, but I am debating on getting CoD: Ghosts. 

That Sony post is exactly why I will never buy another one of there gaming products. That's bit confidence, that's down right douchebaggery.

Thanks. Obviously my ability to navigate the Xbox website is lacking.
You aren't the only one. I'm glad someone posted the link, cause I can't figure out how to find it on the xbox site. Now just deciding if I should get Dead Rising 3 or some other game as my download.

Noticed there was no reciept or anything in my box from amazon... as if they just boxed everything up and slap shipping labels as they go on.

5 more minutes and home I go to plug in my new toy into its new home!

- Microsoft pays Polygon to write fake flame bait about PS4. They're the good guys.

- Microsoft uses maxed out PC footage of Battlefield 4 and claims it's running in-game on Xbox One. They're the good guys.

- Microsoft waits to lift the embargo on Ryse until AFTER the preorders ship because they knew those piss poor reviews would affect sales. They're the good guys.

- Microsoft has to do a 180 on almost every single action they took with Xbox One, because their original intention was to release an anti-consumer, always-online DRM machine. They're the good guys.

I'm still hopefully getting an Xbox one tonight but just wanted to point out M$ is not perfect either.

Has anyone gotten a shipped notice on Killer Intincts Pin edition????
Yes, I got it earlier in the day. Being shipping with next day, so gonna receive it tomorrow, hope you get your copy.

I'm 4th to get my console at gamestop, going to be AWESOME. Console and 5 games, no fucks given.

Edit: wow some more console wars bullshit, how do I use the ignore feature?

My 5am xbox one order from amazon (other day) just shipped and I'm expecting it to arrive on Monday! Thank goodness I don't have to camp out tonight to try and get one...plus no tax for me. Amazon saves the day!

My Amazon order finally shipped. Originally showed Monday as arrival date but now shows tomorrow by 8. I ordered on wednesday morning.

"Shipping now" all day. Ordered immediately on June 10th and pay full freight for Prime. I'd better get my console tomorrow, or there will be credits. There will be credits.

I canceled my amazon preorder. Was going to cancel best buy......
Then I saw I had picked to have it shipped, and it already had. Don't remember doing that.

Anyway....now its got me reconsidering waiting to get one since I'll have to drive to BB to return it.

bread's done
Back