Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Yes, I did. I'm very tempted to just cancel the order now. I'm sure Amazon has just lost a customer too.
So you're canceling an Xbox One order that you got at the last minute for $50 off, plus no tax (I assume) because it won't have Day One on the controller/an achievement/a black box? That doesn't make much sense

Last edited by a moderator:
This fanboy shit is getting old really quick.

Talk about the games on the console that is in the title.

Wanna talk One Vs Four then make another damn thread.

On topic: For anyone that has been playing 2k14. Have you notcied any frame issues.

This seriously just happened.

I would Hulk smash some stuff, but use that $50 to buy the achievement and controller ebay if it means that much.

So you spent $400 on a PS4 just to hate on it? Fanboys sure are odd.
Not at all, but I for the life of me can't believe PS4 fans talking bad about the X1. They aren't real gamers. The game lineup is not even close IMO and of all years a lot of the 3rd party games for XMas aren't that great so it hurts the PS4 right now even more. I like the system and love the controller. But as a gamer the X1's launch lineup is superior IMO. The PS4 will have great titles down the road no doubt but I get extremely annoyed at Sony fans as I think they know the X1 is where it's at right now and their stuck with probably the 3rd best console currently.

As for the dude talking about Super Mario 3D World being the highest rated game, I believe that no doubt and am picking it up tomorrow with the Zelda 3DS system, so I'm not a fanboy. I'm a straight up gamer who's lucky enough to be able to afford all the systems. As a gamer the X1 lineup is perhaps the great launch lineup of a system ever, and I am extremely excited for it. Don't come in here talking smack on it. That's just straight up jealousy and hating.

So you're canceling an Xbox One order that you got at the last minute for $50 off, plus no tax (I assume) because it won't have Day One on the controller/an achievement/a black box? That doesn't make much sense
I would have purchased the XBox earlier, if I had the funds. I came into around 750 around the 10th of November, which allowed me to buy it, but 2 weeks prior to release, this pre-order was the only one left. There is tax, my total came out to be around $539.21, with the $50 reduction, $490 for a standard edition and a 1-3 day shipping delay is NOT worth it. I only bought it now for the Day One exclusive items.

That and abandoning Amazon all together?!?! Seems like it's really his fault for waiting this long to pre order.

I would Hulk smash some stuff, but use that $50 to buy the achievement and controller ebay if it means that much.
The controller doesn't matter. I was planning on selling that because its more of a collector/commemorative item that I wouldn't want to destroy with general use. What mattered was the packaging and the achievement. Pretty adamant about those kinds of things.

Not at all, but I for the life of me can't believe PS4 fans talking bad about the X1. They aren't real gamers. The game lineup is not even close IMO and of all years a lot of the 3rd party games for XMas aren't that great so it hurts the PS4 right now even more. I like the system and love the controller. But as a gamer the X1's launch lineup is superior IMO. The PS4 will have great titles down the road no doubt but I get extremely annoyed at Sony fans as I think they know the X1 is where it's at right now and their stuck with probably the 3rd best console currently.

As for the dude talking about Super Mario 3D World being the highest rated game, I believe that no doubt and am picking it up tomorrow with the Zelda 3DS system, so I'm not a fanboy. I'm a straight up gamer who's lucky enough to be able to afford all the systems. As a gamer the X1 lineup is perhaps the great launch lineup of a system ever, and I am extremely excited for it. Don't come in here talking smack on it. That's just straight up jealousy and hating.

Dude, come down off the ledge. I'm seriously starting to fear for your safety. lol

I would have purchased the XBox earlier, if I had the funds. I came into around 750 around the 10th of November, which allowed me to buy it, but 2 weeks prior to release, this pre-order was the only one left. There is tax, my total came out to be around $539.21, with the $50 reduction, $490 for a standard edition and a 1-3 day shipping delay is NOT worth it. I only bought it now for the Day One exclusive items.
You really like the controller that much and a pointless achievement? Unless there is something that comes with it that I am forgetting it just seems really odd. You could probably sell the controller that comes with the system and buy the Day One Controller and achievement

Did your purchase of the Xbox One hinge solely on getting those three things?

He ordered the "Day One Edition", why does he have to receive anything other than that?

He ordered a high demand, low volume item at the last minute from an online retailer who got more stock allocation or had a lot of orders cancelled at the last minute before launch. He's lucky he even got the chance to order it in the first place. Its not like Amazon is saying screw you either. They are taking $50 off the price of the order for him and he's missing out on a digital achievement and a few lines of paint on a controller plus a black box.

Id have to give that to NES or Dreamcast.

That and abandoning Amazon all together?!?! Seems like it's really his fault for waiting this long to pre order.
I'm sorry that I didn't have enough funds at the time most pre-orders went in... If I could've pre-ordered earlier, I would've, believe me. I was pretty damn happy that I was able to even place an order from the restock, but this really makes me livid.

All you assholes need to cut it out.

Timbo and Neo, cut the shit.  No one cares about your 24 hour girlfriends or your horrible spelling abilities, and what games you like for xbox.

Deader and mix, stop trolling trolls.  You are just as fucking annoying as they are trying to be all Mr. Internet Badasses and trying to get a reaction out of them and then trying to play it off like you don't care, ok?

fuck sakes, you people.

You really like the controller that much and a pointless achievement? Unless there is something that comes with it that I am forgetting it just seems really odd. You could probably sell the controller that comes with the system and buy the Day One Controller and achievement
The box is BLACK

He ordered the "Day One Edition", why does he have to receive anything other than that?
Detailed in the email he got, the reason is literally right there, he just doesn't LIKE the reason and is frumping... Deal with it, not as great as he wanted but whatever. Unless he was planning to RESELL it. Think about that, even if he denies it, there was a good chance of it.

Controller = Useless to me. I was honestly going to sell it for around 60 (to cover the cost of a standard controller, which I actually bought today). Besides, nobody's going to buy a standard controller from me, since they're pretty much on sale everywhere, unless i sold it at less than MSRP, but is pointless..

Greatest launch games? I like the Xbox One, but no. Dreamcast, PS2, NES, PS1 had better launches. Heck, I'd say the 360 launch was better too.

Detailed in the email he got, the reason is literally right there, he just doesn't LIKE the reason and is frumping... Deal with it, not as great as he wanted but whatever. Unless he was planning to RESELL it. Think about that, even if he denies it, there was a good chance of it.
I don't use eBay, or any other marketplace for that matter. I'm 16, reselling consoles isn't for me. Don't believe me, but If I got the achievement, I would've redeemed the code and plugged in the XBox to play, with the standard controller I bought today.

I was probably going to sell the controller, using maybe my brother's eBay, but I would only start the bid at 60 (all I need to cover my other controller) and maybe let the auction go up, to cover the eBay sellers fee, etc.

I'm sorry that I didn't have enough funds at the time most pre-orders went in... If I could've pre-ordered earlier, I would've, believe me. I was pretty damn happy that I was able to even place an order from the restock, but this really makes me livid.
I guess you missed the XBone subsidy Obama rolled out earlier this month, by executive order, of course. It allows broke-ass gamers to get government aid in purchasing a XBOne. Remember, gamers, Obama and the Liberals are your buddies and know what's best for you. If you don't know, you better caaaaaaall somebody....on your Obama-phone, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Hm8oSAwgk

Controller = Useless to me. I was honestly going to sell it for around 60 (to cover the cost of a standard controller, which I actually bought today). Besides, nobody's going to buy a standard controller from me, since they're pretty much on sale everywhere, unless i sold it at less than MSRP, but is pointless..
Wait....You were going to sell the day one controller to cover the cost of the controller you bought. So essentially you're mad that you didn't get the black box and the achievement then? That's it? You're cancelling a $50 off console over that? People lust over odd things

All you assholes need to cut it out.

Timbo and Neo, cut the shit. No one cares about your 24 hour girlfriends or your horrible spelling abilities, and what games you like for xbox.

Deader and mix, stop trolling trolls. You are just as fucking annoying as they are trying to be all Mr. Internet Badasses and trying to get a reaction out of them and then trying to play it off like you don't care, ok?

fuck sakes, you people.
Yes sir, sir!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tnmmKW1tsc

There is no charge to pre-order with Amazon. If it turned out you didn't have the money, then you could have cancelled right up until the console shipped.

Went to Best Buy to purchase a new TV. Walked in at 7:00 PM and there were about 100+ in the "Buy Today" line and only 2 in the "Pre-Order" line. When I walked out at 8:00 PM there were 200+ people in the "Buy Today" line and maybe 10 in the "Pre-Order" line. The guy who sold me my TV said they would have a very limited amount of Day Ones for anyone who didn't pre-order. It has been raining here all day and my Best Buy isn't allowing tents so I was a bit surprised about the turn out. Part of me is tempted to drive-by and check it out at Midnight. 

After making it back home I  decided to check on my Wednesday Amazon order. It still hadn't shipped so I did the live chat thing (first time) with a customer rep and he assured me that I would receive my purchase tomorrow before 6:00 PM (PST). I'm in CST so it is really going to suck if I have to wait around at work until 8:00 PM. Oddly enough after our conversation my order status was updated to "Shipping Now." 

Wait....You were going to sell the day one controller to cover the cost of the controller you bought. So essentially you're mad that you didn't get the black box and the achievement then? That's it? You're cancelling a $50 off console over that? People lust over odd things
Like I said, I'm adamant about exclusive things. I like the achievement, I think its pretty, so what? If it doesn't matter, would you fork it over to me then, with no strings attached since it doesn't matter to you? I'd be glad to pay you a reasonable price for the packaging and code.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see Amazon put up a couple of Day Ones at midnight. There has to be at least a small portion of people who canceled their order, or their payment didn't go through.

Curious to know for yall that are getting dinged on your day one Wednesday orders. Roughly how many minutes into the hour was it when you  finally managed to place your order and what shipping did you pick? 

/sidenote: I totally get the achievement thing. I'd be bummed too if I got that email. 

My June 10th Amazon order just went BACK to preparing for shipment.

EDIT: okay, now it shipped :)

I don't think you can go wrong with either console here, guys. If you buy a PS4, you'll find plenty throughout the years to make your purchase a good one and this applies to Xbox One owners as well. 

Lets just learn to appreciate what we decide to get and let others appreciate what they decided to purchase.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see Amazon put up a couple of Day Ones at midnight. There has to be at least a small portion of people who canceled their order, or their payment didn't go through.
Some Wednesday orders for day one have been changed to standard editions. Looks like they are out of Day Ones now.

Like I said, I'm adamant about exclusive things. I like the achievement, I think its pretty, so what? If it doesn't matter, would you fork it over to me then, with no strings attached since it doesn't matter to you? I'd be glad to pay you a reasonable price for the packaging and code.
How much?

I already sold the controller, not opposed to selling the other stuff.

That XBOne live stream reminds of the King of Queens Superbowl episode...lol Skip to 19min 15 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws_K8o6nI1c

I get text alerts for my amazon packages. Looks like my console, Ryse, and Deadrising 3 are all in the same box. I'm hoping there is a lot of packaging in there...I don't want the games sliding around and popping lose and getting scratched.

Uh oh, my June 10th order just went back to "Preparing for Shipment"............

EDIT: As soon as I said that it shipped! From Pennsylvania!

bread's done
Back