Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Standard Edition now available for preorder!

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-1tb-console-black/5919707.p?skuId=5919707

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506002838&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=xbox+one+x&psc=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-one-x

Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/55849661

------

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Console

• Limited

• Custom Console Texture( standard version has smooth texture )

• Green Project Scorpio Edition lettering on console/controller

• Sexy packaging

• $500

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-X-Project-Scorpio-Edition-1TB-Console-FMP-00001/55849661

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/8ZJH508RNQL0

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-1tb-console-black/5919711.p?skuId=5919711

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-x/-/A-52614582?clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8b2a8b47eee3e828c9d0600c32aff039

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/152559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-1JGV3A1oyR5dvt6WKxVYmw

Gamestop Elite controller bundle: http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/bronze-xbox-one-x-elite-controller-bundle/152671?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yxGFQUVGSoXSlOI5NaQusg

qdqnl7w.jpg

-------

Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Console

• 1TB Hard Drive

• Custom Console/Stand/Controller

• $400

Microsoft Store (console)- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/8ngxsgcqr2vr

Controller (green): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-creeper-limited-edition/8stgmjplqw9w

Controller (pink): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-pig-limited-edition/8mh5xk4s0tv2

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-1tb-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/-/A-52711428#lnk=sametab

rFll8mk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3gSQZk0Crg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to pull the trigger at GS after randomly looking to see if preorders are available. Didn't check this thread first or else I would have seen the 2 previous posts about the availability. Decided to wait and try around my then tomorrow. Can't see myself paying $35+ in tax when using trade credit (my balance exceeds the amount of the One X). Sucks how online doesn't account for tax free.

Got one pre-ordered but it's been a while since I've bought a console game. Any suggestions on where to find a cheap digital copy of The Witcher 3 on Xbox? Looking forward to seeing how it looks and runs on this thing.

Got one pre-ordered but it's been a while since I've bought a console game. Any suggestions on where to find a cheap digital copy of The Witcher 3 on Xbox? Looking forward to seeing how it looks and runs on this thing.
It'll probably be on sale on XBL again soon. Think it's been on sale 4 or so times this year.

Buy discounted Xbox credit from the Trading Forum on CAG nd wait for a sale to increase your savings.

GOTY has been on sale for $30 quite a few times on weekly deals. Maybe even $25 once?

You can also buy stuff off the website without owning a XBox One.

BTW The Evil Within is $5 this week. Batman Arkham Knight $10. Starwars Battlefront Ultimate edition is $6 though not sure how popular it will be come SWB2. Great deal on The Evil Within at least.

I know there are countless articles out there comparing, but is anyone else having trouble debating an S vx X? I have an OG that I got on launch day that I'm thinking about upgrading. The idea of trading it and get a Madden bundle is enticing though as it would only cost me $150ish at most. It wouldn't be hooked up to a 4K tv at this point anyways.

I know I'll want an X but I'm just trying to justify. I'm also concerned about my OG giving out eventually

Amazon just sent in stock notification for Scorpio edition x one x I was able to grab one.

Amazon just sent in stock notification for Scorpio edition x one x I was able to grab one.
That's good as I bet MS was surprised at the demand so maybe they decided to produce more. As I remember them saying they thought preorders would last a week, well that didn't happen.

I preordered from Gamestop online with partial credit.  I should have enough credit to cover it when it launches.  Think I can do a return / rebuy  in store so I can pay with full credit and save on tax?

Yeah looks like It's sold out everywhere now in the US (for now) check your local Gamestops some are still taking pre-orders if they have allocations left.

I'd imagine the normal versions go up for pre-order in a few weeks.

I managed to get my pre-order in through Amazon. I would've liked to have went through Best Buy to get the rewards points and to get closer to Elite/Elite Plus for the year but at this point I'm just happy I got one ordered at all.

Let's be honest. Theres an extremely high chance that this thing will be high-tech junk just like the first edition of the Xbone was. I paid $500 for that trash....when the warranty ran out MS wanted another $130 to fix it. $630 is what it would've cost me to get one working xbone. I think that their goal is to trick the consumer into buying their garbage early on then when they have all the games etc, the system fails. Then the consumer either has to a) get their junk fixed or B) buy a new system because by then, the new system will cost about as much as fixing the broken one. That way, they make double the sales.

I told the MS rep that if they don't fix it for free, then I'm unplugging it and am not going to have anything to do with them again. She said 'I respect your decision.'

True to my word, I unplugged it and I don't even know where it is now. NOW, before the fanboys come in and say ' durrr hurrr I play mine for 50 hours a day and I ain't never had no problem with it' realize that MS hires people to come on here to push their non-functioning products. Let's be real, we all were burnt on the 360(MS wouldn't replace that one either). The first edition of the xbone was junk. There's absolutely no reason to think for a second that this will be anything but junk. Be careful spend your money wisely and at the very least buy the dang extended warranty for this garbage.

Let's be honest. Theres an extremely high chance that this thing will be high-tech junk just like the first edition of the Xbone was. I paid $500 for that trash....when the warranty ran out MS wanted another $130 to fix it. $630 is what it would've cost me to get one working xbone. I think that their goal is to trick the consumer into buying their garbage early on then when they have all the games etc, the system fails. Then the consumer either has to a) get their junk fixed or B) buy a new system because by then, the new system will cost about as much as fixing the broken one. That way, they make double the sales.

I told the MS rep that if they don't fix it for free, then I'm unplugging it and am not going to have anything to do with them again. She said 'I respect your decision.'

True to my word, I unplugged it and I don't even know where it is now. NOW, before the fanboys come in and say ' durrr hurrr I play mine for 50 hours a day and I ain't never had no problem with it' realize that MS hires people to come on here to push their non-functioning products. Let's be real, we all were burnt on the 360(MS wouldn't replace that one either). The first edition of the xbone was junk. There's absolutely no reason to think for a second that this will be anything but junk. Be careful spend your money wisely and at the very least buy the dang extended warranty for this garbage.
How's that tin foil hat fit bro? Paid for mine with my Amex that extends my warranty but I'm not really worried. Have never had issues with a system except my PS4 that had the eject disk issue. Promptly got a replacement.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence on Xbox One X, but I remember getting the infamous coffin to have my Xbox 360 fixed by Microsoft for free.

The salt is strong in this one.....

I've had an original X1 since day 1 with no issues yet, so saying they all break is just not true.

And yes, I had a few 360's and one did RROD

https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?318576-Xbox-One-reviews-report-at-least-a-50-percent-failure-rate-even-worse-than-Windows-8

Nearly 50% failure rate according to early Amazon reviews....prior to MS paying for all of the fake ' I bought this for my nephew and he just loves it!!!' BS. The only thing I can tell you is that 1. I bought my ordinal Xbox as a refurb so this too was junk but MS benevolently repaired it. 2. The 360 was horrific 3. The original xbone - 1540 was junk just like its predecessors.

I genuinely thought....not even MS are dumb enough to screw their remaining customers again. They did! One day after warranty....$130 please! Oh by the way, you don't get the unit you paid for back, nope you get someone's junk. Like I said, MS make money off of screwing their customers. All of this is a trap. Buy your system, a couple of games, live and a headset and BOOM your system fails. MS says feed me more money OR you're out all that money you've already given us. Oh by the way, the next version may not work either. It all depends it 'Bobo the engineer' had a bad day or not. The choice is to keep flushing cash down the MS spiral or not.

If it wasn't for windows, MS would be out of business. Their products and their game division is so bad that they are giving EA a run at being the absolute worst

https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?318576-Xbox-One-reviews-report-at-least-a-50-percent-failure-rate-even-worse-than-Windows-8

Nearly 50% failure rate according to early Amazon reviews....prior to MS paying for all of the fake ' I bought this for my nephew and he just loves it!!!' BS. The only thing I can tell you is that 1. I bought my ordinal Xbox as a refurb so this too was junk but MS benevolently repaired it. 2. The 360 was horrific 3. The original xbone - 1540 was junk just like its predecessors.

I genuinely thought....not even MS are dumb enough to screw their remaining customers again. They did! One day after warranty....$130 please! Oh by the way, you don't get the unit you paid for back, nope you get someone's junk. Like I said, MS make money off of screwing their customers. All of this is a trap. Buy your system, a couple of games, live and a headset and BOOM your system fails. MS says feed me more money OR you're out all that money you've already given us. Oh by the way, the next version may not work either. It all depends it 'Bobo the engineer' had a bad day or not. The choice is to keep flushing cash down the MS spiral or not.

If it wasn't for windows, MS would be out of business. Their products and their game division is so bad that they are giving EA a run at being the absolute worst
Meh.... I have a Day One Xbox One and it is fine albeit the controller up and broke after 3 years......my 360 is still playing fine though it does get neglected these days as BC has allowed me to play most games on that same Day One XBox One.......
Maybe you should take care of your stuff better

MS replaced my 360. FOUR times. Lol.

I have a Xbox one elite and it works completely fine. I've heard lots of stuff about the bumpers breaking but mines been fine since I got it. Samething with my Xbox 360 S model. Still works completely fine. Only thing that has broke that's from MS is the $60 stereo headsets.

Maybe you're just unlucky. Ps4s also break in small numbers. OG Ps4s have heat issues just like the fat ps3. Not everything that's manufactured is flawless like it's supposed to be. Moving parts tend to do that.

I have a Xbox one elite and it works completely fine. I've heard lots of stuff about the bumpers breaking but mines been fine since I got it. Samething with my Xbox 360 S model. Still works completely fine. Only thing that has broke that's from MS is the $60 stereo headsets.

Maybe you're just unlucky. Ps4s also break in small numbers. OG Ps4s have heat issues just like the fat ps3. Not everything that's manufactured is flawless like it's supposed to be. Moving parts tend to do that.
I don't know man. Even IF your 360 happened to RROD, MS replaced it for 3 years. That's perfectly fine to me. No concerns at all with buying the system

Some people are so fucking dense... I had 3 360s rrod on me and MS replaced all of them without batting an eye. In my experience with MS customer service they are light-years ahead of most other companies. The X is a love letter to fans, I'd imagine they'll make sure it doesn't ship with any major defects

Also, if MS is paying money to people in forums to stick up for them on the forums, what's to say Sony isn't paying you to come in here and rant like a anti MS crazy person?

Some people are so fucking dense... I had 3 360s rrod on me and MS replaced all of them without batting an eye. In my experience with MS customer service they are light-years ahead of most other companies. The X is a love letter to fans, I'd imagine they'll make sure it doesn't ship with any major defects

Also, if MS is paying money to people in forums to stick up for them on the forums, what's to say Sony isn't paying you to come in here and rant like a anti MS crazy person?
Exactly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I know there are countless articles out there comparing, but is anyone else having trouble debating an S vx X? I have an OG that I got on launch day that I'm thinking about upgrading. The idea of trading it and get a Madden bundle is enticing though as it would only cost me $150ish at most. It wouldn't be hooked up to a 4K tv at this point anyways.

I know I'll want an X but I'm just trying to justify. I'm also concerned about my OG giving out eventually
If you don't have a 4k TV or plan on buying one soon I would save the money and just buy an S... the X will drop in price eventually.

So much this. Once someone says that MS is paying people for positive reviews, they get put on the same list as people who listen to Alex Jones.

"I hate Xbox. Ooooo, an Xbox thread, I bet Ill enjoy going there! Why does everyone in here like Xbox? Ill fix that!"

That's you.

There are exactly two kinds of people in this world:

1) People with a broken Xbox One

2) Employees of Microsoft being paid to lie about their broken Xbox One

Oh look a fanboy troll. Go play your PS4 and shut up.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/27/amazon-sues-more-sellers-for-buying-fake-reviews/amp/

Paying for fake reviews is a thing.

Am I being paid by Sony? Hell no. Do I have a vendetta against MS? Yes, a huge one. I got the $500 Xbone plus a game so close to $600 after tax. That particular system is certified junk...I could use it to stream Netflix I guess. MS didn't stand behind it. Buying an Xbox is akin to playing the lottery. Maybe it'll work but probably not. MS says ok, if you want a working one, then hand over $130 more. If I paid that, then I'd be out $730 for a video game system. How long would that refurb work? Who knows?

I don't have any legal recourse because MS makes everyone waive their right to a class action lawsuit. I paid $600 for junk. You can either learn from my story and avoid the same thing happening to you OR you can say 'muh halo' and keep supporting a company that steal from you the first chance they get.

MS just announced this is their fastest selling xbox pre-order ever, and also that it's pretty much sold out. So topic should be moved/closed with normal version pre-orders coming out since this thread is going to dissolve into a shit fest. 

MS just announced this is their fastest selling xbox pre-order ever, and also that it's pretty much sold out. So topic should be moved/closed with normal version pre-orders coming out since this thread is going to dissolve into a shit fest.
They said normal edition pre-orders should go live sometime next month.

Kind of surprised they completely sold out of these, I wonder how many they're planning on making of the Project Scorpio editions? I can't wait to get mine though.

They said normal edition pre-orders should go live sometime next month.

Kind of surprised they completely sold out of these, I wonder how many they're planning on making of the Project Scorpio editions? I can't wait to get mine though.
According to mircosoft,project scorpio were an "Extremely" limited production. I wouldnt give credit until they post numbers, which they said stopped doing in 2014.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/27/amazon-sues-more-sellers-for-buying-fake-reviews/amp/

Am I being paid by Sony? Hell no. Do I have a vendetta against MS? Yes, a huge one. I got the $500 Xbone plus a game so close to $600 after tax. That particular system is certified junk...I could use it to stream Netflix I guess. MS didn't stand behind it. Buying an Xbox is akin to playing the lottery. Maybe it'll work but probably not. MS says ok, if you want a working one, then hand over $130 more. If I paid that, then I'd be out $730 for a video game system. How long would that refurb work? Who knows?

I don't have any legal recourse because MS makes everyone waive their right to a class action lawsuit. I paid $600 for junk. You can either learn from my story and avoid the same thing happening to you OR you can say 'muh halo' and keep supporting a company that steal from you the first chance they get.
Or you could support the worst video game console company, Sony.

Add me to the list of people who have never had a single problem with their X1. Drift on my Day One edition thumbstick, but otherwise no problems with the Day One console, the S, the other 4 controllers I've owned, or the 2 elite controllers I use every day.

*Runs to the mailbox to see if his Microsoft check has shown up*

anyone who believes that website saying its 50% failure rate is nuts. xbox one and ps4 probably both have a failure rate less than 1%. I haven't seen anyone ever have problems and all my friends have never had a xbox one break and that's probably 40 people I know.

Plus MS would of lost billions of dollars like 360 red ring issue if it had a failure rate like that. Stop feeding the troll.

Only issues I see is the drift issue with the controllers. I had one of those happened but it was after 2 years... At least it wasn't a console breaking.

bread's done
Back