Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Standard Edition now available for preorder!

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-1tb-console-black/5919707.p?skuId=5919707

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506002838&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=xbox+one+x&psc=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-one-x

Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/55849661

------

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Console

• Limited

• Custom Console Texture( standard version has smooth texture )

• Green Project Scorpio Edition lettering on console/controller

• Sexy packaging

• $500

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-X-Project-Scorpio-Edition-1TB-Console-FMP-00001/55849661

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/8ZJH508RNQL0

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-1tb-console-black/5919711.p?skuId=5919711

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-x/-/A-52614582?clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8b2a8b47eee3e828c9d0600c32aff039

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/152559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-1JGV3A1oyR5dvt6WKxVYmw

Gamestop Elite controller bundle: http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/bronze-xbox-one-x-elite-controller-bundle/152671?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yxGFQUVGSoXSlOI5NaQusg

qdqnl7w.jpg

-------

Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Console

• 1TB Hard Drive

• Custom Console/Stand/Controller

• $400

Microsoft Store (console)- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/8ngxsgcqr2vr

Controller (green): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-creeper-limited-edition/8stgmjplqw9w

Controller (pink): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-pig-limited-edition/8mh5xk4s0tv2

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-1tb-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/-/A-52711428#lnk=sametab

rFll8mk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3gSQZk0Crg

Last edited by a moderator:
The closest I think a PC site came was $625. But I remember there were some weak links in that build, plus, consoles have MUCH more reliable optimization. PCs get well done games, Doom, GTAV, but 90% of stuff needs a while to work well on most systems. I recently played FEAR 1 and 2 on my 1070. On 2, the menus don't properly scale with resolution bumps, it's just strange, the rest of the game looks great but you load it and see those SD backgrounds. Ugh. Then you get the crazy windows 10 updates that do the absolutely dumbest crap, like the anniversary update that nuked system scearhes. The fact that I had to download a couple MB sized program just to search my own PC properly makes me amazed that a console built like the X is being made by the same company. How the crap do you screw up the search program so bad that it can't find a file based on a search of the EXACT full file name.

It's a little premature calling the Xbox one X a success and turning the Xbox division around. Come back in a few months and see how it's doing.

The closest I think a PC site came was $625. But I remember there were some weak links in that build, plus, consoles have MUCH more reliable optimization. PCs get well done games, Doom, GTAV, but 90% of stuff needs a while to work well on most systems. I recently played FEAR 1 and 2 on my 1070. On 2, the menus don't properly scale with resolution bumps, it's just strange, the rest of the game looks great but you load it and see those SD backgrounds. Ugh. Then you get the crazy windows 10 updates that do the absolutely dumbest crap, like the anniversary update that nuked system scearhes. The fact that I had to download a couple MB sized program just to search my own PC properly makes me amazed that a console built like the X is being made by the same company. How the crap do you screw up the search program so bad that it can't find a file based on a search of the EXACT full file name.
I cannot forgive microsoft for getting rid of Windows 7 calculator and replacing it with the pos that is the calculator in Windows 10. Luckily there's a work around, but like you said these sort of things shouldn't be the user responsibility.

It's a little premature calling the Xbox one X a success and turning the Xbox division around. Come back in a few months and see how it's doing.
That's the truth of course. I don't own a time machine sadly so we don't know well this thing is going to do in the holidays or how much of a boost it's going to get to help against PS4 sales. Hint: PS4 is still gonna win. Everyone is just curious how much MS can climb back before the X2/PS5 is announced.

I wonder how much MS has to throw at PUBG to keep it exclusive for longer. Looking at PC sales that might be worth more of an investment then some first party titles, if it even sells a forth of what It's doing on Steam. Would be a great "console" exclusive title.

How so? I remember reading an article about trying to build a pc with similar specs as the X1X for $500 and they couldn't do it.
That's not really the point. The point is that anyone who wants to pay the higher price for the 'Most powerful console ever', would probably just as likely be ok spending an extra couple hundred to get the best possible PC available.

The claim that RDR2 will be the definitive version on X1 is pretty laughable if PS has extra content. I have no idea what the extra content will be, but any graphical difference between the X1X and PS4 pro version will be negligible.

spending an extra couple hundred to get the best possible PC available.

Do you realize that is impossible? You need a few extra hundred to just get the best graphics CARD available. You need several thousand more to get the best PC available.

Well I'm not a PC gamer (clearly), so I'm not familiar with the prices, and was just trying to get across the point that you can get the same games on X1X or PC, and PC gamers are just as likely to upgrade their PC rather than indulge in an X1.

I preordered from Gamestop online with partial credit. I should have enough credit to cover it when it launches. Think I can do a return / rebuy in store so I can pay with full credit and save on tax?
Technically you should if you haven't opened it. At any other store it wouldn't be a problem. GameStop is shady as fuck so really it would depend on the person there that day. They usually just make up policies on the spot in my experience.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RDR2 having anything exclusive on PS4 means RS won't even be able to acknowledge or demonstrate the benefits that the game will have on X1X.

RDR2 having anything exclusive on PS4 means RS won't even be able to acknowledge or demonstrate the benefits that the game will have on X1X.
Sony has partnership with EA for Star Wars Battlefront II console bundles and marketing and it is going to be XBox One X enhanced.

Eh, Im not really bothered by it cause most of the time the content is not worth a damn. Probably will be some throwaway side mission or something...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is there a list somewhere of all brick and mortar and maybe even all online stores that will be selling Xbox One X's? Like since Kmart, Sears and Radioshack are out of the games business from around when the current gen launched in 2013. While you can buy games at something like a Family Video, Family Dollar, Five Below, or 7-11 they're not in the business proper.

Im asking cause I'm wondering what non-obvious non-specialty store might have these at launch without crazy lines... for example, Khol's of all places sells consoles and occasionally has decent black Friday deals on them. GameSpot Walmart Best Buy Target Amazon, those will be swamped with lines around the corner. Maybe even Toys R Us.

But if a Khol's, Macy's, JCP, Boscovs, Bontons, friggen Burlington Coat Factory were going to carry it you might actually A) have line luck B) have lots of units at a store that simply doesn't take pre orders. Shame about American retail, it was nice having the extra choices like KB, EB, Curcuit City, more ritsy mall department stores that sold "toys" and electronics, plus the aforementioned Kmart Sears and Shack.

Sony has partnership with EA for Star Wars Battlefront II console bundles and marketing and it is going to be XBox One X enhanced.
Which is exactly why you won't be seeing EA mentioning anywhere that the X1X version is superior in any way. Expect all the marketing for that game to be using PS4Pro footage.

Which is exactly why you won't be seeing EA mentioning anywhere that the X1X version is superior in any way. Expect all the marketing for that game to be using PS4Pro footage.
Doesn't really stop the internet from getting the word out. We are more and more connected and once digital foundry or someone gets the word out, it spreads. Trust me, if Battlefront 2 is better on X1 people will know once the word gets out. Maybe the few people that don't have access to the internet will be oblivious to it though.

I'm on the fence about getting this system upgrade early in its life cycle. I can only make it happen if I'll be decently compensated for a trade-in of my original Xbox One. 

GameStop is giving an extra $50 for X1, ps4, and switch trade ins right now. Original X1 trades for $150 and slims are at $175. That's probably as good as it's going to get.

Eh, Im not really bothered by it cause most of the time the content is not worth a damn. Probably will be some throwaway side mission or something...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This. The only DLC/expansion pack I've "enjoyed" has been the game of the year content from Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. Shivering Isles was really good, but nights of the nine was just good. Other than that, almost every other DLC I've played for any other game has felted disjointed and didn't have the same feel as the vanilla game.

Also I might get flamed for this, but I really didn't enjoy Undead Nightmare that much either in the original RDR.

Is there a list somewhere of all brick and mortar and maybe even all online stores that will be selling Xbox One X's? Like since Kmart, Sears and Radioshack are out of the games business from around when the current gen launched in 2013. While you can buy games at something like a Family Video, Family Dollar, Five Below, or 7-11 they're not in the business proper.

Im asking cause I'm wondering what non-obvious non-specialty store might have these at launch without crazy lines... for example, Khol's of all places sells consoles and occasionally has decent black Friday deals on them. GameSpot Walmart Best Buy Target Amazon, those will be swamped with lines around the corner. Maybe even Toys R Us.

But if a Khol's, Macy's, JCP, Boscovs, Bontons, friggen Burlington Coat Factory were going to carry it you might actually A) have line luck B) have lots of units at a store that simply doesn't take pre orders. Shame about American retail, it was nice having the extra choices like KB, EB, Curcuit City, more ritsy mall department stores that sold "toys" and electronics, plus the aforementioned Kmart Sears and Shack.
Shopko, Fred Meyer, Meijer (?), and maybe some other regional stores in your area.

so just to reconfirm, no one was able to make a preorder for instore pickup? Part of the fun with new launches is getting console at midnight.

I got in-store pickup at BB and WM. WM pickup date was 1 or 2 days after release, I think.
Yes, I was wanting it shipped to home but since I got mine on the 26th I figured it wasn't worth the risk to spend a few seconds changing it.

Might ask a buddy to help me trading in my OG Xbox 1. So that's $150 in store credit on a gift card? I don't have to put that toward anything else at that moment correct?  I remember hearing before that a controller wasnt required or is that not accurate?

Might ask a buddy to help me trading in my OG Xbox 1. So that's $150 in store credit on a gift card? I don't have to put that toward anything else at that moment correct? I remember hearing before that a controller wasnt required or is that not accurate?
At GS a controller is always required and they should just put the value on a gift card.

Two questions:

Would I be able to get $50 extra on both a PS4 and an XB1 if done in the same transaction? Deals like this typically stack in one transaction, I believe.

Also, if I do trade both, I would want to factory reset the PS4 but not the XB1, correct?

Quick question, they website shows Xbox one at $100 as the best value does that include the bonus or is that the base rate?

Completely off topic question do you think it's worth trading in a sealed copy of LoZ:Skyward Sword for $32 or hold onto it?

so, 4k question, anyone have the Sony X900E tv?  Most sites say it's an excellent gaming tv, but it still has some image retention issues reported that are stated not permanent.  I'm trying to pick me a 55" before scorpio launch, without going cheapskate or breaking the bank.

Plus I read all this about 30ms or less lag is preferred, but I wonder how much I'd really notice.  Wish I knew what my current setup was performing at...

Just traded in one of my phat 500 gb models and got $155 for it. It seems I got $100 base $50 from promo #20240 and $5 from promo #20131. Does anybody know what promo #20131 is?

Thanks

Just traded in one of my phat 500 gb models and got $155 for it. It seems I got $100 base $50 from promo #20240 and $5 from promo #20131. Does anybody know what promo #20131 is?

Thanks
It's a $5 bonus they sometimes hand out on a card when you trade something in. Not all employees do and some lie and say they're offering a free $5 towards any preorder so they can boost their sales numbers instead of giving you the $5 in credit.

so, 4k question, anyone have the Sony X900E tv? Most sites say it's an excellent gaming tv, but it still has some image retention issues reported that are stated not permanent. I'm trying to pick me a 55" before scorpio launch, without going cheapskate or breaking the bank.

Plus I read all this about 30ms or less lag is preferred, but I wonder how much I'd really notice. Wish I knew what my current setup was performing at...
Funny I should catch this post. I just picked up this TV, and it is amazing!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-55-class-54-64-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-uhd-home-theater-display-with-high-dynamic-range/5762814.p?skuId=5762814

I compared it side to side, to Samsung, Sony and only the LG OLED TV had a nicer picture (for 3X the cost). Has really good reviews and low latency for gaming. I cannot recommend it enough.

Just my $.02. Hope it helps!

It's a $5 bonus they sometimes hand out on a card when you trade something in. Not all employees do and some lie and say they're offering a free $5 towards any preorder so they can boost their sales numbers instead of giving you the $5 in credit.
Cool thanks for the quick reply.

so, 4k question, anyone have the Sony X900E tv? Most sites say it's an excellent gaming tv, but it still has some image retention issues reported that are stated not permanent. I'm trying to pick me a 55" before scorpio launch, without going cheapskate or breaking the bank.

Plus I read all this about 30ms or less lag is preferred, but I wonder how much I'd really notice. Wish I knew what my current setup was performing at...
I would just make sure any TV you buy has HDR support. That is just as much, if not more, of the 'next big thing' besides 4k. Ive honestly played on several different tv's and never had any issues, or just haven't noticed any differences, with gaming lag.

I would just make sure any TV you buy has HDR support. That is just as much, if not more, of the 'next big thing' besides 4k. Ive honestly played on several different tv's and never had any issues, or just haven't noticed any differences, with gaming lag.
It needs to have a high percentage of wide color gamut, good brightness, and be hdr10 ( real hdr 10) to push 4k the way it was meant to be pushed.

Funny I should catch this post. I just picked up this TV, and it is amazing!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-55-class-54-64-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-uhd-home-theater-display-with-high-dynamic-range/5762814.p?skuId=5762814

I compared it side to side, to Samsung, Sony and only the LG OLED TV had a nicer picture (for 3X the cost). Has really good reviews and low latency for gaming. I cannot recommend it enough.

Just my $.02. Hope it helps!
Same here, just grabbed a 65" for the bedroom. Right out of the box it looks fantastic

I bought a Vizio in 2015 and don't think I will ever buy another. It was very highly rated, but CEC doesnt work randomly, it will have random delays turning on(and sometimes shuts off before the boot is complete), it randomly stops detecting my AV Receiver, and randomly turns on its own speakers. I sometimes have to drag my old Sony flatscreen in the room just to troubleshoot since I don't know if something broke or it's having one of it's off days. The picture is good, but all the firmware issues will drive you nuts.

I bought a Vizio in 2015 and don't think I will ever buy another. It was very highly rated, but CEC doesnt work randomly, it will have random delays turning on(and sometimes shuts off before the boot is complete), it randomly stops detecting my AV Receiver, and randomly turns on its own speakers. I sometimes have to drag my old Sony flatscreen in the room just to troubleshoot since I don't know if something broke or it's having one of it's off days. The picture is good, but all the firmware issues will drive you nuts.
Any chance you can tell me what model series TV that is (M, E, etc)? Reason I ask, is because there were some compatibility issues with XB1 that I remember reading about when doing my research, and I had thought they were addressed in a later Firmware patch.

Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back