Xbox UK House Party FREE game (FB)

so I cant seem to get the US version to work. It keeps asking for my birthday. I enter it and hit submit and the birthday thing just resets. It never takes me anywhere else. Any advice.

UK one works fine but I cant seem to win

i hate it when people win on their 1st/2nd/3rd try. ive been trying for 5 days and still nothing... :lol: scumbag steve facebook...

[quote name='Pwny']i hate it when people win on their 1st/2nd/3rd try. ive been trying for 5 days and still nothing... :lol:[/QUOTE]

same thing...

Are you guys still able to play the uk one? Today I keep getting the message that they are out of codes for today

[quote name='x360x']Are you guys still able to play the uk one? Today I keep getting the message that they are out of codes for today[/QUOTE]
That's because they are switching the prize from warp to Alan wake

[quote name='dungonmaster316']i never win on these things[/QUOTE]

Last time I won Bastion.

I also managed to figure out the odds of winning last time... Maybe I can do it again if I get enough spare time

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it before but I'll say it again:

I want Alan Wake American Nightmare. If you win a code then please PM me so we can work something out. Thank you.

[quote name='kylerg']It says already out of codes for Alan Wake?[/QUOTE]

...yes it does. I'm hoping this is some sort of bug otherwise I'm really quite disappointed :(

It did the same thing the last time they had this promo, said codes were out when they switched to the next game. It was fixed in the next day or so.

I've tried every day with 4 different facebook accounts but I didn't win. Today I tried again but it says "Sorry! there are no codes left for this game, try again next week!"

[quote name='kylerg']It says already out of codes for Alan Wake?[/QUOTE]

The FB page keeps showing Warp as "This week's game" for me, so I suppose the no codes left message relates to it... besides, American Nightmare is listed as a 23.02.2012 release.

Anyway, congrats to all you lucky chaps who won Warp! It surely seems a nice puzzle game with a touch of gore in Splosion Man's vein (albeit way more graphic)... I'll keep my DOTW radar on it! :)

Seriously... this ran out of codes way too quickly...
But yeah, like Junpei says, congrats to all who won warp!
Now lets see some of those codes on the marketplace! hahaha

[quote name='Captain Urahara']3 times in a row I got a star from the first 2 balloons and then nothing from the rest. All I want is American Nightmare. Y U DO DIS HOUSE PARTY?![/QUOTE]

OMG same here. It's getting annoying when I get 2 stars all the time and nothing. I just want Alan Wake and I Am Alive. I never won anything from the summer promo either.

[quote name='D0RC']What the, it gave me 2 stars and the last one was half a star. No wins for me today.[/QUOTE]

Now that's just insulting.

[quote name='D0RC']What the, it gave me 2 stars and the last one was half a star. No wins for me today.[/QUOTE]

half a star?
Man, MS like to troll...

[quote name='dungonmaster316']i never win on these things[/QUOTE]

same here

Wow, what a scam. Guess i wouldn't bother anymore.

[quote name='star65']to win is it based on what baloons you pick or is it already determined when you press start[/QUOTE]

Already determined

I ended up not winning Alan Wake today and just bought it. If I do win, I'll probably just give it to someone on here.

[quote name='Aerc']I ended up not winning Alan Wake today and just bought it. If I do win, I'll probably just give it to someone on here.[/QUOTE]

Hell I'll trade you something for it if you get one. I don't want to go buy a MSP card just to buy this since I have to buy OVER the amount I need and won't buy anything else on XBL for a long time, and last time my credit card was on file at MS my GT was stolen and a bunch of faulty charges were made so I'm not doing that again.

Still going to try and win one myself, but I've never won any games from any of MS's Facebook promotions and probably never will :(

[quote name='Aerc']I ended up not winning Alan Wake today and just bought it. If I do win, I'll probably just give it to someone on here.[/QUOTE]

I never win these, I'm about to just buy it like you and fuck this facebook game

I won Warp last week and hope to win American Nightmare this week. So far, no luck...but it took me 4 days before I won Warp and I've only had one day of balloon popping put towards AWAN, so it could still happen.

If any of you happen to win a spare code, well, I've got a tradelist link right in my sig. ;)

I hope you guys do win, but you guys should also just buy Alan Wake if you really want it.

It's really good for fans, and a good way to speak with your wallet that you want more Alan Wake.

bread's done
Back