Xbox UK House Party FREE game (FB)

i dont know what happened but i am now getting the message:
Sorry, you're not old enough to access this site.
i have tryed refreshing and clearing history etc but nothing works

[quote name='star65']i dont know what happened but i am now getting the message:
Sorry, you're not old enough to access this site.
i have tryed refreshing and clearing history etc but nothing works[/QUOTE]

Wait a few years and see what happens :D

Or try it on a different browser.

this thing is such a scam they only give codes at certain times during the day when everyone is at work or school they dont want to give out free games, microsoft stop being so money hungry

[quote name='scumondrums']this thing is such a scam they only give codes at certain times during the day when everyone is at work or school they dont want to give out free games, microsoft stop being so money hungry[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should re-read what you just posted. :roll:

[quote name='Chemosh013']Wait a few years and see what happens :D

Or try it on a different browser.[/QUOTE]

i am old enough and it was working before. but it has seemed to fix itself over night.

Just played with 5 different accounts, no codes again. Don't know what time that is in the US since I'm from Europe, so you'll have to check the timestamp of my post.

[quote name='emwearz']The worst is when the first 2 balloons you pop are stars, then you have so much disappointment ahead of you.[/QUOTE]

So true, I actually get nervous!

[quote name='emwearz']The worst is when the first 2 balloons you pop are stars, then you have so much disappointment ahead of you.[/QUOTE]

So true! I keep getting this ever since Day 1 and still haven't won anything. It's like they're trolling us. I really hope to win at least one of the games. Been wanting Alan Wake, but no luck. Hopefully one or both of the last 2 games.

balls, used 1 turn and got nothing waited a few minutes to use second turn and got the evil message they were all out of codes, grr

[quote name='garrett007']looks like no more alan wake codes since nexuis comes out tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Gah, i was hoping to get an alan wake code /=

Anyone have any luck getting a Nexuiz code yet? Day 1 is a strike for me.

If anyone ends up with a Nexuiz code they don't want, there's a link in my sig I'd like you to check out...

Is anyone else getting this message?...

"Sorry! You've already won a copy of this game.Try again next week!"

I certainly did not win a copy.Never got more than 2 stars

Edit:I'm assuming the contest is over.Just odd that it would say I won

[quote name='tmw214']Is anyone else getting this message?...

"Sorry! You've already won a copy of this game.Try again next week!"

[/QUOTE]

I'm getting it too.

bread's done
Back