XBox vs PS2

[quote name='Goodtone']I have and love both systems.....Read my first posting on page 2 of this thread

I just think that if you had to choose one, and money for memory cards is an issue, the XBOX wins out easily. You will save at least $50 alone on memory cards.

Analogy:
My opinion is that why would you buy a 2 year old car with older technology, when you could have the newest model up to date one with the more technilogically advanced engine?[/quote]

How many memory cards do you need? Do you keep every save?

If not, you're greatly exaggerating.

ps2..bigger assortment and variety(more 3rd party), some ground breaking games, awesome for fighting games and rpg's...and Burnout

xbox has some great titles..I especially liked Breakdown and the online Capcom vs Snk 2 experience

I know everyone said this already...

But, if you want a console with a lot more RPG, Adventure and Niche games... go with PS2

If you're a PC gamer with a weak rig, or someone who prefers Shooters and Racers, go with Xbox.

I have a PS2 and GC, I see no reason to own an Xbox, although I'd love to play Ninja Gaiden and Conker 2.

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='whoknows']you cant play Devil May Cry on the Xbox.[/quote]

Yeah, but you can play Ninja Gaiden. They are nigh-identical, and I don't mean that in a bad way.[/quote]

I'd much rather play Devil May Cry. A more stylish and substantial experience, imo.[/quote]

Me too. I played Ninja Gaiden and quickly missed DMC and started playing that. Also look at the games coming out for PS2 and XBOX in the coming months. The only game for xbox I can think of is Halo 2 which I really dont care for much. Look at the PS2 and you got MGS3, Killzone, DMC3, R&C 3 (Actually I'm not sure when its coming out but it will still be really good), Resident Evil Outbreak 2, and some others that dont come to mind.

[quote name='daphatty']I'm amazed that this hasn't turned into a flame war. I came in expecting the worst. Bravo CAGers!

On topic - I'd have to agree with just about everyone. PS2 has a better library, Xbox is the stronger console technology wise as well as for online. Xbox is the only current gen console I don't own so I can't comment on the quality of the games. None of them seem to interest me anyway.[/quote]

I tried to make this topic on the Gamefaqs Gamecube board a few months ago. Oddly enough, I got a lot of the same that I'm getting here, and amazingly no flame war, which of course is almost unheard of on gamefaqs. Anyway, some dumbass mod decided to delete the topic, because as we know the gamefaqs mods get off on that kind of crap. The other drawback is GFs has no poll option.

Oh since people keep asking what kind of games I play... well, I'm kind of surprised no one checked my game list in my sig.

Anywho, I own every nintendo console (nes, snes, 64 and GC) and a ps1. The ps1 I had strictly to play rpgs, in fact I think all but maybe 3 of my ps1 games are squaresoft games, and of the remaining 3, 2 are rpgs, and the last 1 is warzone that I picked up for $1.

As far as multi-player goes, I'm not really concerned. I use the GC for that, personally I think the GC has the best variety of multi-player games with TimeSplitters2, Mario Party, Mario Kart, Super Monkey Ball 2, Mario Golf and so forth. So, multi-player is not a huge factor in this decision.

My bestfriend back in my hometown by Detroit has had all 3 systems for a few years now, and I've got the chance to play some of the better games. In fact when I was home for awhile in April we went through all of FFX in a week. Over xmas break almost 2 years ago we played through Halo several times... so, I've gotten pretty acquainted to both systems.

I must admit I did prefer to play Halo with 2 players, however, I share my apt with 3 other people, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Both of course have dvd players which is a must, and the memory card issues don't really concern me much, although I must admit the xbox's system is very convenient. Plus the xbox's ability to play your own music is a nice touch too.

Basically, it's come down to RPGS vs Halo2 & Rare, or broken down ever further: FFXII & DW8 vs Halo2 & Rare. Unfortunately rare has yet to announce anything of significance since being bought by Microsoft. Ah, decisions, decisions...

[quote name='Sartori']You totally missed the point. He even said Ninja Gaiden is probably the best action game around - but the Ps2 has more VARIETY and more purchase-worthy options around.[/quote]

I'm glad someone got my point :p

Xbox has good games, but PS2 has a larger volume of high quality games than the Xbox does. Both console have their fare share of shitty titles, but I think that the PS2 has more AAA titles than the Xbox does.

PS2: If there is a game you want badly for xbox chances are it also came out for pc. PS2 has the bigger library and more of the exclusives. You also don't have to pay more to play DVD's.

I'd personally sacrifice a little graphic wise for the large library. I personally don't see a difference between games that came out for both the ps2 and xbox, i played max payne on both among other games and saw no difference.

The Xbox is also bigger then my whole body, one day future gamers will shake their heads at this "marvel".

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Basically, it's come down to RPGS vs Halo2 & Rare, or broken down ever further: FFXII & DW8 vs Halo2 & Rare. Unfortunately rare has yet to announce anything of significance since being bought by Microsoft. Ah, decisions, decisions...[/quote]

I'm surprised that Rare is part of this equation at all. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was pretty poor, and, IMHO, Conker doesn't look like it'll be worth it (It looks great, but I didn't find the multiplayer in Conker's BFD to be fun at all, so I wouldn't want to buy a game centered on what I felt was the worst part of the original). I'm also surprised that you didn't mention Xenosaga Ep. 2 as a reason for PS2 - Xenosaga Ep. 1 was probably the most enjoyable RPG I played on the PS2 so far.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='daphatty']I'm amazed that this hasn't turned into a flame war. I came in expecting the worst. Bravo CAGers!

On topic - I'd have to agree with just about everyone. PS2 has a better library, Xbox is the stronger console technology wise as well as for online. Xbox is the only current gen console I don't own so I can't comment on the quality of the games. None of them seem to interest me anyway.[/quote]

I tried to make this topic on the Gamefaqs Gamecube board a few months ago. Oddly enough, I got a lot of the same that I'm getting here, and amazingly no flame war, which of course is almost unheard of on gamefaqs. Anyway, some dumbass mod decided to delete the topic, because as we know the gamefaqs mods get off on that kind of crap. The other drawback is GFs has no poll option.[/quote]

so how do you feel about it so far? what are you leaning towards and why?

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Basically, it's come down to RPGS vs Halo2 & Rare, or broken down ever further: FFXII & DW8 vs Halo2 & Rare. Unfortunately rare has yet to announce anything of significance since being bought by Microsoft. Ah, decisions, decisions...[/quote]

I'm surprised that Rare is part of this equation at all. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was pretty poor, and, IMHO, Conker doesn't look like it'll be worth it (It looks great, but I didn't find the multiplayer in Conker's BFD to be fun at all, so I wouldn't want to buy a game centered on what I felt was the worst part of the original). I'm also surprised that you didn't mention Xenosaga Ep. 2 as a reason for PS2 - Xenosaga Ep. 1 was probably the most enjoyable RPG I played on the PS2 so far.[/quote]

I don't understand why Rare is part of the equation, either. Rare is dead.

I cringe at the site of these topics; they always degrade into how the XBOX is a poor mans PC. Many of the best games on the XBOX are in fact not also on the PC or any other system for that matter. The truth is the PC gets many games that the consoles also get, GTA for example, but no one ever brings that up.

Just take a look at the exclusives for each system, and determine which ones appeal to you more. Don’t cloud your mind with nonsense, just look at the games. I would suggest however if watching DVD’s is important to you I would suggest a stand alone player, even the sub $80 players are better than either the XBOX or PS2.

Zenthian, I have always bought Nintendo, and I play my PS2 more than my GCN now (mainly because I have played most of the good titles already for the GCN). Sony has the best action platforming games, the best fighting games, and a ton of unique titles that are worth checking out due to the fact that they are just fun.

Xbox is a ton better IMO. Hard drive saves a ton of money. I have about 25 memory cards worth of space used for saves, at least! I also have some cds on there.

Whatever games you like should decide what system you get. Look at the games you want and decide from there.
I personally am not missing much of anything that the xbox doesn't have and the ps2 does. I look at all the ps2 games and compare them to gamecube and xbox ones, there are twice as much in the stores but as far as games that are worth your time, there even. Keep in mind the ps2 is a weaker system so programing doesn't require as much as an xbox, so many little games or bad ones come out for that and the reason of more people own it.

Again, decide for yourself. if you like rpgs go ps2, anything else xbox

[quote name='fireball343']Xbox is a ton better IMO. Hard drive saves a ton of money. I have about 25 memory cards worth of space used for saves, at least! I also have some cds on there.

Whatever games you like should decide what system you get. Look at the games you want and decide from there.
I personally am not missing much of anything that the xbox doesn't have and the ps2 does. I look at all the ps2 games and compare them to gamecube and xbox ones, there are twice as much in the stores but as far as games that are worth your time, there even. Keep in mind the ps2 is a weaker system so programing doesn't require as much as an xbox, so many little games or bad ones come out for that and the reason of more people own it.

Again, decide for yourself. if you like rpgs go ps2, anything else xbox[/quote]

saying that the PS2 is easier to program for negates any opinion you make. The PS2 is by far the hardest system to develop, where as the Xbox and GCN are much much easier. The only reason that development times have gotten better is that they are more familar after developing for it for 4 years.

and if you think the amount of good games is even across all systems, you are mistaken. While the Xbox and GCN have plenty of good games they do not come close to the amount of good games for the PS2

I think all 3 systems are good....they are just like food...you get what you like,some people may like some things more than others,and there is no "best" system, just stick with what you like, enjoy the games, and who cares if some dude you'll never see in your life disagrees with you.

I'm a little biased (a PS2 and GC owner), but if given the choice, I'd definitely choose the PS2 over the Xbox. The controller fits much better in my hands, and I just love the wide selection of RPGs (my favorite genre).

Your decision, though.

I own all three, and personally I spend much more time playing Xbox games then games on the other system. Really the only PS2 games I play anymore are the Japanese RPGs, and I buy all of my third party games on Xbox because its a more powerful system and I dont need to waist money on memory cards.

I own a ps2 because of the gta series..
(who can make themselves wait for these to come out on xbox, watching everyone with ps2's play them upon release, gamer's hell)
I have an xbox for the graphics (mainly sports)...
gta's on ps2, madden and nba (or nfl) street on xbox...
(as well as the likes of sw:ktor and halo)

[quote name='ksuwild25']Xbox all the way. I love this system. I was thinking of stop gaming, but xbox provided titles that kept my interest.[/quote]

How can that be? I play my Cube all the time, with the PS2 a close second. Last comes the Xbox, but this whole thing is purely based on opinion.

About the memory cards, i got a used one for ps2 for 15 bucks and it works fine over 2 years later, you could probably get a new one, non-official perhaps with the GGC at BB. If your gonna spend 150 on either a PS2 or a Xbox plus tax, another controller, and a game who cares about 20 bucks more for a memory card, go all out.

Besides PS2 games are cheaper, the PS2 games always get the markdowns while xbox games get a smaller cut, i.e. kill//switch recently and just look on ebay. And don't say cause their crappier, it's because of ps larger library which naturally means less of an individual title will be sold which leads to more quantities which get marked down for us. Gamecube with there smaller selection has every other game become GH.

This just in........

Game System Olympics results:

1st Place GOLD MEDAL: XBOX

2nd Place: SILVER MEDAL: Gamecube

3rd Place: BRONZE MEDAL: Playstation 2

The difference between Silver and Bronze was the closest we've ever seen at any other game system Olympics...

Please remember just making it to the game system Olympics makes them a WINNER!!!

additional news.......
The Game system Olympics committe is looking into the possibility of performance enhancing microchips and is currently testing all of the winners.....more updates as the official information comes in...

[quote name='Goodtone']This just in........

The difference between Silver and Bronze was the closest we've ever seen at any other game system Olympics...

Please remember just making it to the game system Olympics makes them a WINNER!!![/quote]

This just in........

Game System Sales Olympics results:

1st Place GOLD MEDAL: Playstation2

3rd Place: BRONZE MEDAL: Xbox

EDIT: That was just me being a jerk.

[quote name='fireball343']Hard drive saves a ton of money. I have about 25 memory cards worth of space used for saves, at least! I also have some cds on there.[/quote]

What do you do? Have like 25 saves for every game? Game saves don't take up that much space - I have 26 games saved on my PS2 memory card and I still have about 3MB left. The harddrive is nice when it's used to cut load times, and custom soundtracks can be a good extra feature for a game, but I've saved...$25? for a memory card. I am just baffled how you managed to use 200 MB of space just on saves, when most saves are only a few kilobytes tops.

[quote name='fireball343']Keep in mind the ps2 is a weaker system so programing doesn't require as much as an xbox, so many little games or bad ones come out for that and the reason of more people own it.[/quote]

You actually could not be more wrong. It has been declared to be one of the hardest, if not the hardest, console to program for, ever. The way that the vector graphics units are set up require mostly assembly code. In contrast, most of the big Xbox games are written in C++, which is considerably easier and shorter to write. There's also the fact that pretty much any game for a Windows machine can be ported to the Xbox within 2 months, to quote MS reps' figures from before the system was launched. Gamecube is harder than the Xbox, I'd imagine, but that's only assuming it's harder to program for a Mac than a Windows machine. In fact, despite being the most technologically advanced system, the Xbox is the easiest to code for, and thus the easiest to develop for.

However, I'm glad to see that you're on the pulse of the video game industry. As you said, it's because all of the shitty, little games come to the PS2, thats why people buy it. :roll:

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='Goodtone']This just in........

Please remember just making it to the game system Olympics makes them a WINNER!!![/quote]

This just in........

3rd Place: BRONZE MEDAL: Xbox[/quote]

The first results were the Official ones and the second ones were the ones that the Japanese Fantasy Gaming olympics made up.... for their fantasy gaming league

[quote name='Goodtone'][quote name='alongx'][quote name='Goodtone']This just in........

This just in........

3rd Place: BRONZE MEDAL: Xbox[/quote]

The first results were the Official ones and the second ones were the ones that the Japanese Fantasy Gaming olympics made up.... for their fantasy gaming league[/quote]

you are the dillusional one. The Xbox is a port machine. It is highly rare that a game is truely exclusive and good for the Xbox.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']

you are the dillusional one. The Xbox is a port machine. It is highly rare that a game is truely exclusive and good for the Xbox.[/quote]

So please tell me which system the following games were ported to the XBOX from:

Halo, Crimson Skies, Ninja Gaiden, Fable, Project Gotham racing 2, Riddick, Rallisport Challenge 2, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Halo 2

The video card in the PS2 "can't handle the truth"

xbox1.jpg
Halo, Crimson Skies, Ninja Gaiden, Fable, Project Gotham racing 2, Riddick, Rallisport Challenge 2, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Halo 2...oh, and
xbox-live.jpg

Xbox all the way--I spend most of my time with that. I've personally always hated the PS2; don't get me wrong, it's worth owning because it has a lot of great exclusives, I just think the hardware itself is shitty in comparison to the other consoles.

youve got to consider that the ps2 came out nearly 2 years before the xbox. And that its still giving other companies a run for their money.

So dont be hatin'.

I'll go with the numerous others and say that it depends on your style.

If you like platformers or RPG's, go PS2.

Or if you're like me and love action games and FPS' (and love to play online), go Xbox. But, remember that the best Xbox games are also on the PC, but, Xbox Live is amazing.

If you're a big online gamer, go Xbox, if not, go PS2.

The GCN is my favorite system, due to the great titles... great first party titles, if it wasn't for those, I wouldn't have nearly as many games as I own.

Just, be sure you wait and pick up the PStwo (if you decide to get a PS2), comes out in less than a month I think, it looks awesome.

This is the way it REALLY is.............The XBOX is for the "hip" cool "in" crowd that want to be "cutting edge" and in style with what is up to date and the latest greatest thing. If you want to have lots of girls worship you and be popular, then go with the XBOX.
The PS2 is for the Anime fanboy types that think they live in Japan and live in a delusional Final Fantasy world of battle statistics and cutesy cartoon animal furries. They dream of aniimorphic love and drink grape powerade and read comics...so if you are into that, go with PS2....
and.......
......of course I am kidding around as usual and really, both systems are great except XBOX is a real gaming system for real gamers and PS2 is like Trix the cereal....What do they say about TRIX? Please someone say it......

wow! good one Goodtone! LOL111111 that was like, hilarious. Of course, im not a sarcastic guy or anything. Thanks for sharing that 'fresh' joke/comment of yours. That trix comment was priceless! You go, girl!

:wink:

[quote name='Goodtone']This is the way it REALLY is.............The XBOX is for the "hip" cool "in" crowd that want to be "cutting edge" and in style with what is up to date and the latest greatest thing. If you want to have lots of girls worship you and be popular, then go with the XBOX.
The PS2 is for the Anime fanboy types that think they live in Japan and live in a delusional Final Fantasy world of battle statistics and cutesy cartoon animal furries. They dream of aniimorphic love and drink grape powerade and read comics...so if you are into that, go with PS2....
and.......
......of course I am kidding around as usual and really, both systems are great except XBOX is a real gaming system for real gamers and PS2 is like Trix the cereal....What do they say about TRIX? Please someone say it......[/quote]

I didn't write this, my Bass player came in here and typed this when I was downstairs in the studio working on a guitar part for our new song. So I can't take credit for this one.....

[quote name='Goodtone'][quote name='Goodtone']This is the way it REALLY is.............The XBOX is for the "hip" cool "in" crowd that want to be "cutting edge" and in style with what is up to date and the latest greatest thing. If you want to have lots of girls worship you and be popular, then go with the XBOX.
and.......
......of course I am kidding around as usual and really, both systems are great except XBOX is a real gaming system for real gamers and PS2 is like Trix the cereal....What do they say about TRIX? Please someone say it......[/quote]

I didn't write this, my Bass player came in here and typed this when I was downstairs in the studio working on a guitar part for our new song. So I can't take credit for this one.....[/quote]

..thank god man..

Well you know what they say, every good post deserves a horse; so, with that in mind, I shall reply to a few of your comments & questions:

[quote name='alongx']
I'm surprised that Rare is part of this equation at all. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was pretty poor, and, IMHO, Conker doesn't look like it'll be worth it (It looks great, but I didn't find the multiplayer in Conker's BFD to be fun at all, so I wouldn't want to buy a game centered on what I felt was the worst part of the original). I'm also surprised that you didn't mention Xenosaga Ep. 2 as a reason for PS2 - Xenosaga Ep. 1 was probably the most enjoyable RPG I played on the PS2 so far.[/quote]

Bah... that same friend that I mentioned earlier played through Xenosaga and I watched a bit and was a bit disappointed to be honest. As for rare, I really enjoyed all of the Rare games for the N64, in fact had Rare not made games for the N64 I might have sold mine off; however, I ended up having fun with Blast Corpse, Banjo-Kazooie (didn't play the 2nd one though), Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Donkey Kong 64, and Conker's BFD, which is one of my all-time favorite games. Oh, and there was this game called Goldeneye that was a dorm obsession back during my freshman year, and an obsession in late high school between my brother, our friends and myself. The thing is I think Nintendo had a lot to do with the success of some of those games, plus the James Bond days have long left Rare. With TimeSplitters there's really no need for Perfect Dark, although I will miss the next Conker game, but once again I think that the first one ended perfectly. In fact Conker BFD had one of the best endings in any game I've ever played, but that's probably only IMHO.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Zenthian, I have always bought Nintendo, and I play my PS2 more than my GCN now (mainly because I have played most of the good titles already for the GCN). Sony has the best action platforming games, the best fighting games, and a ton of unique titles that are worth checking out due to the fact that they are just fun.[/quote]

Uh oh, another loyalist. I blame my grandma, she was the one that got us the NES years ago for Xmas, and then the SNES on Xmas years after that. Plus the Nintendo Power to fuel the need for more nintendo games. I swear Nintendo must have bought her out somewhere along the line.

[quote name='Nephets']
The GCN is my favorite system, due to the great titles... great first party titles, if it wasn't for those, I wouldn't have nearly as many games as I own.

Just, be sure you wait and pick up the PStwo (if you decide to get a PS2), comes out in less than a month I think, it looks awesome.[/quote]

What is this PStwo you speak of... hmm time to go do some research here.

[quote name='maxflight']
so how do you feel about it so far? what are you leaning towards and why?[/quote]

This is the big one... I'm going to have to say right now despite the poll leaning towards the Xbox, I'm favoring the ps2 or pstwo. The debate has shifted away from Rare and more towards sports games. I've always wanted to freely save my seasons for MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL games, but that always takes up so much damn space on the memory cards that I never did it. At least on the GC memory cards, and I'd rather play a sports game on GC than ps2, and obviously the Xbox would be the ideal choice. However, there's still the matter of all those RPGs that I would like to play. True I already played FFX, and after watching my friend for 30 minutes or so, I have no desire to play FFX-2, but there's still plenty of other good RPGs to play. I may end up simply waiting until after Thanksgiving to pick up another system, since they'll probably be a few Xmas sales that I could capitalize on.

Ah, I've come up with another idea!
(underlined so someone will notice that) How about all of those Xbox people and all of you PS2 folk list your top 5 games for the system, or top 3 if you don't really want to think about it, in no particular order. Please omit any EA sports games, since those are on all 3 systems.

Also being a GC owner and considering another system.

I'd get a new PSTwo for the GunCon games and the GTA:VC & SA series. My brother has a PS2, so I do get to play some games on it.

Halo 2 on the XBox is also too cool. My cousin has an XBox, and Halo rocked! Halo makes other FPS look like kindergarden.

I normally do not purchase a system just based upon one game. But that's how I ended up with a GC thanks to Metroid Prime.

Of the three systems, I do notice that GC controllers have the fastest response time with on-screen action, and that there is a slight 'noticeable' delay (for me anyway) with PS2 and XBox controllers' response time with on-screen action. Is this some kind of interface delay? Does anyone else notice this too?

PS2 has some pretty impressive titles coming out soon, not that Xbox doesn't. I would get them both honestly.

I believe I said there was only room enough in the barn for one more system at the moment. Oh, and for my money Halo isn't even the best FPS on the Xbox that I've played. That title would have to go to Brute Force, much better replay value (IMO) and it's more squad-combat based, since in Halo your "squad" dies so fast.

OK, here's what you do.

Make a list of games for each system that you'd buy right now if you owned it, a list of games you'd get eventually, and a list of upcoming titles. Compare them and find out which group of games you want more, because thats all that really matters.

Unless you plan on playing online, then get an Xbox. Or if all of the games you want are multiplatform.

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Goodtone']I have and love both systems.....Read my first posting on page 2 of this thread

I just think that if you had to choose one, and money for memory cards is an issue, the XBOX wins out easily. You will save at least $50 alone on memory cards.

Analogy:
My opinion is that why would you buy a 2 year old car with older technology, when you could have the newest model up to date one with the more technilogically advanced engine?[/quote]

How many memory cards do you need? Do you keep every save?

If not, you're greatly exaggerating.[/quote]

I am begining to think that you do not even play games man, if 8MB is more than enought memory for you. You go on and on about the titles that PS2 has, with this many titles you will need to spend $50 on memory cards unless you delete your saves.

[quote name='Explosion']xbox fails in the platformer department, so ps2 is my favorite.[/quote]
Metal Slug 3, Blinx 1+2, Conker, Crash, Gunvalkyrie, Rayman 3, Tak 2...

I wouldn't necessarily say Xbox fails in that department, but you can't throw a rock without hitting a PS2 platformer, so its probably the console for you.

[quote name='Othergods']I am begining to think that you do not even play games man, if 8MB is more than enought memory for you. You go on and on about the titles that PS2 has, with this many titles you will need to spend $50 on memory cards unless you delete your saves.[/quote]
I agree, you can not get by with 1 memory card on PS2. Some of us like to keep our old savefiles so we can go back and play games later that we've already beaten, or start more than one game at a time without finishing it. Also, having multiple savefiles in a game is helpful in case you get stuck at one point, or passed a point where you needed something, and need to go back a save or two.

well owning all 3 system is great but if u only have room for one ask urself what do u find urself playing alot on GC if its platformers go with PS2 , if its first person shooters then go on and get an xbox , same with rpgs if uv always loved rpg and havent had much love on GC get the ps2 but if u crave awesome multyplayer and ur friends arent around and are to lazy to move to go out go get an xbox . Id say both consoles are even in terms of how much fun u want to have . But in the spirit of this site u might want to go with the ps2 cause from my observation of this site iv seen way more deals on ps2 games than on xbox ( u guys can correct me if im wrong Im was just making this statement out of an observation ) so just compare the games if u dont have a spending limit , if u do then go for what ever u find cheaper .

bread's done
Back