Xenoblade Chronicles available now in Europe

[quote name='blueweltall']uncle5555 is that soundtrack offer still good?[/QUOTE]

I'd say so, go to Club Nintendo Europe sign up register the game with the code in the game box and then under your profile (it will be called Treasures) you'll see the D/L for the Xenoblade Chronicles soundtrack sampler. 12 tracks, a PDF cover, and a jpg picture.

And that should do ya. ;)

I set up stock alerts on Game UK's site and just happened to be up at 3 AM once when it renewed. Ordered the CC bundle and got it last week. Looking forward to sitting down with it a bit this weekend.

I'm holding every single one of you responsible if I don't like this game. And when that doesn't work, I'm going to hold DoK responsible ten times over and heartily give everyone else a pass.

[quote name='Strell']I set up stock alerts on Game UK's site and just happened to be up at 3 AM once when it renewed. Ordered the CC bundle and got it last week. Looking forward to sitting down with it a bit this weekend.

I'm holding every single one of you responsible if I don't like this game. And when that doesn't work, I'm going to hold DoK responsible ten times over and heartily give everyone else a pass.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you're going to have a problem with that, Strell, based on what I know about your RPG tastes I think we agree on most, and this game is the best of classic and modern games thrown into a huge, addictive package.

The only reason I had to stop playing was because I literally couldn't play for less than 3 hours or so at a time, it was bad. I've been training for a half marathon which means I can't stay up super late. That's over tomorrow, though, after which I'm going to be gaming nonstop while I rest my aching muscles!

Oh Strell...

Playing the end game quests I skipped out on prior to beating the game so I would have a decent challenge with the final boss. Still finding shit that completely blows my mind and I'm in the low 90s.

You can also order the game directly from Nintendo, so it's not 100% exclusive. But either way...hell fucking yes. I had no issue with importing this, but I would really much rather wait a few months and get it cheaper. And I'm so glad they decided to stick with that title and not Monando.

I'm about 45 hours into this now, and I have to say for all the things they did right there is one thing they did horribly wrong, in my opinion: the quest system. Why did they make it so you could only see available quests if you got close to the quest giver? They should be on the map regardless of closeness. Drives me crazy.

Heh, it would be nice if they announced Last Story BEFORE the PAL release. Then again, my CC was already charged for it.

Edit: Oh wow, it was already shipped. NICE

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back