Yeah, it's rare, but not that rare!

haha, I think EB has it new for 19.99 if you can find it. I just saw a copy at my local one. Sometimes I just check Ebay to see how stupid some people can be about games. Makes me laugh.

I wish sometimes you could just talk to these people just to get a clue what was going on when they did something that ridiculous!

Don't think it's a typo...

From the description:

"What you will be getting is a factory sealed game which is most impossible to find new and sealed."

[quote name='Zman310']Heh, he ended the auction. I wonder why... :wink:[/quote]

"The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken."

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I can't imagine anyone with any idea what that game is actually worth would even pay 25% of that guy's asking price. Still, strange things happen every day where online auctions are concerned. If somebody out there wants to pay $200 for a game that retailed for $20 and could be found for a mere $5 on clearance, more power to them I guess.

Dear kayd3n,

You asked:
"Are you serious? That game can be gotten for 15-20 at almost every Gamestop or EB."

bought it brand new from wallmart tonight for 40.00,didnt check because its sealed and now it sounds like its loose in the box therefore i dont want to sell it to someone in case there are scratches on it,so cant open because then it wont be brand new factory sealed,cant figure out how to cancel auction so I will return to wallmart,paul

bread's done
Back