Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

I thought it was reall! i was like wth? why me !? i barely even post in this forum haha nice joke, you really got me on this haha.

[quote name='thwak']This almost gave me a damn heart attack, untill I remembered the date.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Me too, man.

Haha nice one I was like wtf?!?! haha I rarely post i just lurk mostly and I thought I was banned or something , i lowkey got scared haha . nice one bro .

Even though I haven't traded here since like 2005, and don't post that often, I sat here looking at that front page for like a minute going, "Do they really mean me, "Neo"? At first I just thought it was someone with a variation of the name Neo, cause that's common, but then I kept looking and everything was saying just Neo, and then I tried to look at the comments and it was like I was banned. I was worried someone had hacked me and been doing shit on my account or something.

This is only the second time I can remember being tricked by something, and I can't even remember the other time.

Dammit I fell for this. I actually sent an email stating if this was a joke and that I was wrongfully accused. Upon sending the email I got an immediate response indicating it was a joke. F U CHEAPY! You got me good, lmao.

Hahah, yea it got me for a split second too even though I've never sold anything here and hardly ever post. Gonna tell me friend to check out CAG when he wakes up :p

I remember some guy with a Neo name was all pissed at me once on here cause I had the true Neo name, so that popped into my head right away and I started thinking maybe he hacked me and has been ripping people off for a long time now or something.

Oh Man CheapyD. You got me so good, my heart was beating so fast i thought my whole PC was Compromised and started checking my bank accounts.Then i remembered it's April 1st, best prank ever.

I thought someone stole my account for a second, than I wondered how I was logged in, and than stopped by the forums to see everyones reaction. FOOL'D

I'm not going to lie, I fell for it pretty hard.

I was half way through sending a very serious e-mail when I got a text from someone saying they were pregnant, and I then realized what time/day it was.

Good one! I had been thinking about what various websites were going to try to pull all day, too. >.

This year's prank RULED! I recently added items to my trade list, and if I was actively trading right now I probably would've died.

I thought my account got hacked, and began to freak out. That was a mean joke. I started e-mailing cheapy when I realized the date :cry:.

bread's done
Back