Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

[quote name='derby70']Love it. My heart beat quicker just for a moment (or maybe it was due to the coffee I was drinking)....[/QUOTE]

Haha, me too! I will blame on the caffeine in my Rockstar as well :)

haha...awesome...the best part is if you click on the 'comments' link, you are taken to a page that says you are denied access...good job, got me for a second too

[quote name='draven1089']I think it's funny as hell, becuase your the only one that sees it with your name. Not other CAGs. Slander, get the fuck out[/QUOTE]

First you do NOT know that noone else can NOT see your name...

People who had their IDS ripped off in the past Will not Find this funny...

Now if it would allow you to click the link and big letters came up

APRIL FOOOLS

it would be something different .. but the link doesnt even work (says something like NOT FOUND) making it look even more that your kicked off the site

You posted in the wrong topic area though

I saw it and thought that was cool coding in including the tags. But when I went to the comments to see everyone talking about the joke, I couldn't access it. I was disappointed I wouldn't be able to share in the A.F. discussion, then I recalled I should try the forum index and back around to the discussion.

Nice job this year! Very amusing.

You have been hacked. Please forward all your credit card numbers, with your address, and don't forget the little CVV numbers on the back.

[quote name='draven1089']How many of these threads are going to pop up????[/QUOTE]

Expect at least 20 more. Despite the few that already exist, we will get at least a dozen more people who can't read and want to rush to post about how they've been "hacked" or "slandered". :roll:

Best April Fools joke I've ever seen on a website. Shame on you for taking advantage of a man who just woke up and decided the first thing he was going to do today was check CAG lol. Took me about a minute before I realized what day it was =)

[quote name='robdees']Haha, me too! I will blame on the caffeine in my Rockstar as well :)[/QUOTE]

hahahha me three. damn all this caffeine making me jittery to april fool day jokes :)

[quote name='mtxbass1']Expect at least 20 more. Despite the few that already exist, we will get at least a dozen more people who can't read and want to rush to post about how they've been "hacked" or "slandered". :roll:[/QUOTE]
What do you expect on a day of fools?

Oh damn I thought I had been sleep-scamming again!

Surprised people believed it but I'd call this joke a rousing success.

This is probably the best April Fools joke ever played on me. I thought this had something to do with me linking to an Ebay auction to a guy that had 40-some CoD DLC Maps for $10. I already had a message typed up to TradeScam and was that close to sending it until I saw this.

Very good prank, you got me even for a brief second and then I knew exactly what you were doing, nonetheless; better than blizzards prank which is always a favorite.

[quote name='slidecage']First you do NOT know that noone else can NOT see your name...

it would be something different .. but the link doesnt even work (says something like NOT FOUND) making it look even more that your kicked off the site
[/QUOTE]

Try this. Log off. Look at the main page. Do you see any other CAG name? No.

Log back on. See your name? It's only showing the article if you are logged in and pulls the ID you are connected with.

Now log back off. No really. Just log off. It's April Fools. If you can't handle this, you should probably shut off your phone and internet and huddle in a corner today.

[quote name='jbroush99']Take it easy. It's not like Cheapy drove over your Pokemon cartridge again.[/QUOTE]

are you sure about that :)

rest in piece piki :)

It's amazing how the first time I post a question I'm under some sort of investigation for god knows what. The funniest part about it is that I'm not even selling anything (apparently I'm selling stolen goods o_O). Im dying for an explanation cag

[quote name='videochris007']It's amazing how the first time I post a question I'm under some sort of investigation for god knows what. The funniest part about it is that I'm not even selling anything (apparently I'm selling stolen goods o_O). Im dying for an explanation cag[/QUOTE]

April Fools!

april-fool-illus.jpg

some people are just...

pity-the-fool1.jpg

I really can't believe at this point that people fall for anything on the internet April 1st.

I mean, seriously. April Fools Day has lost all meaning to me thanks to the internet.

haha, i feel really stupid cause i was about to a make a thread like this, great joke CheapyD, you got several of us

[quote name='nerdtown']haha, i feel really stupid cause i was about to a make a thread like this, great joke CheapyD, you got several of us[/QUOTE]

except me
Har Har Cheapy! try again!

It would suck if anything bad actually happened to you on april fools. You can call your loved one bleeding from the side of the road and say I was in a horrible car accident and they would probably laugh at you and hang up!

bread's done
Back