Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

My face turned white(r) there for a second! I thought they had finally caught on to me... It's great to be alive!

I thought my account got hack our something because I have never sold anything in the trading forum.
I got me for about 1 min then I was like wait this it April 1 so I logged out and the message was gone!

Nice April Fools

sonofa....

I almost took my morning crap on my computer chair. The whole time I was prepairing a WTF email to cheapyD and da boyz, I was looking over my shoulder for the FBI, CIA, Police, ATF, HLS, and Paul Blart to bust down my door.

*BTW - cheapy, please disregard said email, but when the Cops show up at your pad, remember the reign was brought on by your own slef.

Happy April Fools!!

Always one site getting me on this day. Though I thought someone had stolen my name, having never traded before.

Yup, this is one of the sites I make sure I check every April 1st, just to see what this years joke is. Pretty good one, but I prefer when Cheepy said he was selling the site to Best Buy.

i got up this morning to log into my account and seen this

Under Investigation for Selling Stolen Goods
By CheapyD, Today

I was first like what the #$#$##$... and was about to turn off my computer and pick up my phone to get in touch with my Lawyer once again thinking someone hacked me again

To give you some back story i got a phone call from campus police back around thanksgiving saying someone hacked my yahoo and personal email accounts and was sending NASTY emails to old teachers.. well i had to get a lawyer to get it all fixxed

Well i though i had to do this all again cause i though WTF someone hacked this account here.. then I remembered april 1...

very poor taste cause people who had their Ids ripped off before might think it happened again ... nice joke but this could really Backfire on you very very easy

i though it was done in poor taste... think of the people who had their IDS ripped off before and think someone hacked them again ...

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Haha, I was actually like "WTF no I didn't for a second there"...then I thought...I haven't even traded on CAG.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Cheapy TOTALLY got me. I was like, 'what the...' and then I was like, 'but I...' and finally I was like, 'oh, I see what you did thar...' :applause:

On the main page its showing that my user account name has been selling stolen video games... yet I've never sold a video game on this forum or any in my life.. Have i been hacked? Says its written by Cheppy D in the main section to the left, but if I close my account and go to the site its not there anyone else having this isssue?

I didn't think anyone would fall for that lol. I must admit I was confused for a second before I realized what day it was.

man, well I ruined it for at least one CAG by quickly text messaging him an "OMG WTF?!?"

I think calling people a douchebag is a little too far, but good one, I pissed my pants, swore off CAG for the rest of my life, and now back to the usual..

We were told not to reply to any of your posts here or IMs, so I hope I don't get banned... Anyway, I would recommend to stay away from the site for the next 24 hours.

We were told there would be an investigation that would last all day today. Hopefully by tomorrow you could be all cleared out. I really hope you didn't steal all those games listed on the e-mail sent to all members about you...

[quote name='arcurifisher']On the main page its showing that my user account name has been selling stolen video games... yet I've never sold a video game on this forum or any in my life.. Have i been hacked? Says its written by Cheppy D in the main section to the left, but if I close my account and go to the site its not there anyone else having this isssue?[/QUOTE]

It's called slander and its not funny at all.

[quote name='linkmon']It's called slander and its not funny at all.[/QUOTE]

I think it's funny as hell, becuase your the only one that sees it with your name. Not other CAGs. Slander, get the fuck out

bread's done
Back