Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

[quote name='drobaby']what the fuck is this shit about selling stolen goods? i never sold anything ecxept psn game shares, and i had feed back from that and that is all i ever sold, and they are my accounts so whats so stolen about that? i dont get what you are saying is stolen .i never sold any thing other then psn games so it would be nice if you stop thelies or what ever your going threw[/QUOTE]

fake.

You're not really upset are you?????

(I hope)

[quote name='Dasflikko']fake.

(I hope)[/QUOTE]
how can i find out what this is all about? and why cant they just do a ip adress check
and yes im upset because im not a crook

[quote name='drobaby']how can i find out what this is all about? and why cant they just do a ip adress check
and yes im upset because im not a crook[/QUOTE]

What's today?

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']lol nice[/QUOTE]come on man there is nothing nice about this, i love my account and this website because i share psn games,just check my post history i never had a bad gameshare,this is really messed up,and nothing is nice about it

Drobaby, I'm the one who reported you for selling stolen goods. It's great to know that the mods listened to me and now are investigating you.

[quote name='drobaby']oh snaps, sorry guys. they punked the heck out of me[/QUOTE]

No no no, this is where you did it all wrong. You were supposed to claim you were foolin us with your fake rage. That way your foolishness is turned back on us:D

But yeah, you're not the only one CheapyD had goin.

lol I freaked out for like a split second. Then it hit me that today was the 1st!

What made it worse is that I had just posted something in the trading thread yesterday.

[quote name='drobaby']oh snaps, sorry guys. they punked the heck out of me[/QUOTE]

Was thinking you might want to check your nick to "Capt. Obvious" or Oblivious ;) :D It's all in good fun.

I literally started rounding up my stuff 2 head to the stash spot! This was a damn good joke! I had a bunch of my friends and family believe I got arrested for this and that I needed $5,000 for bail! Lol.. This was easily the best gag I have witnessed in awhile....

It was a joke???!!! I sent an email saying I was not a thief - not funny! I was fooled, good one CheapyD but thats so not cool and so cool at the same time - hahaha I haven't been fooled like that in a lonGGG time! Big props to CheapyD U jerk!

Definitely caught me by surprised, more so I came to CAG and saw my name on the front page. When I actually read it I instantly knew "Ah, a username script! Nice one!"

It kinda got me too... I was thinking that everyone at CAG saw me on the front page of CAG as the brunt on a April fools joke.

God, why do people spoil the fun by pointing out it's April Fools. :\

At first I thought the joke was actually naming me, but sadly my ego was deflated.

bread's done
Back