Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

[quote name='drobaby']oh snaps, sorry guys. they punked the heck out of me[/QUOTE]

Maybe lay off the greens a bit. Paranoia has you in its clutches.

Haha, at first I thought that I really was, and that everyone on CAG knew about it. Then I realized it was April Fool's Day lol.

[quote name='drobaby']what the fuck is this shit about selling stolen goods? i never sold anything ecxept psn game shares, and i had feed back from that and that is all i ever sold, and they are my accounts so whats so stolen about that? i dont get what you are saying is stolen .i never sold any thing other then psn games so it would be nice if you stop thelies or what ever your going threw[/QUOTE]
You got got.

:applause:

Stayed up until 3am playing games when I took a break to checkout all the AF jokes.
Didn't get taken by it but it was the best of the bunch.

Would have been even better if everyone received threatening messages from random members & obvious undercover officers trying to make a buy.

This was easily one of the best CAG april fools jokes... so many people got fooled by this. I probably would have too but I have a bookmark directly to the forums so I didn't see it for a while.

[quote name='Jodou']
At first I thought the joke was actually naming me, but sadly my ego was deflated.[/QUOTE]

lmao same here! i was like "oh no cag did not just use me as the center of their april fools joke >.< "

I always visit cheapassgamer for deals (Thanks to this page I got a nice deal on a 46 sony tv with a Ps3) I think this acussation is because the 1 month xbox live codes and yes I received a lot of codes from CAGS and I used every single one of them on my Xbox live account except for 3 codes that I gave as a gift to some of my friends. My membership on Xbox live expires October 2011, and no I did not sold any codes, you can call me a beggar but I did not sold anything, Thank you for your time and pardon me for my bad english.

Update: Im not from USA so I didnt know about April Fools, laugh at me
Second Update: So I was dragged directly to the April Fools joke, It may sound like begging but could use a 48 hour trial for xbox live for a friend thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I hope Cheapy reads this thread. XDDD[/QUOTE]
Why? You think this is the first one today.

[quote name='Curufinwe']You fucking evil bastard, CheapyD. You scared the shit out of me for five seconds.

Well done. :)[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly. Good one Cheapy.

borat_great_success-450x337.jpg

OMG this did NOT just happen.........i dying here. :lol::lol::lol:

I want to print this thread out and put it on my wall. This is classic. LOL.

[quote name='dino88']Why? You think this is the first one today.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? there's more? LINKAGE!!!! :applause:

I don't get why people keep on revealing that it's a joke. Just fucking go w/it! It's a helluva lot more entertaining.

bread's done
Back