Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Yeah, and monkeys might fly outta my butt!

null_zpsfa76a7ab.png

http://southbend.craigslist.org/vgm/3865369326.html

This listing is for the Vintage Nintendo 64, the games and all the controllers. I want to keep them together as a set. In other words to sell them as a whole. The price is $564. But all reasonable offers will be considered. And as always payment is in cash. Hope to hear from you soon.

Nintendo 64

Mario Party $43
Mario Party 2 $43
007 Goldeneye $25
Super Mario 64 $31
Turok $19
Turok 2 $12
Turok 3 $34
Turok Rage Wars $14
NBA Hangtime $06
Starwars Episode I Racer$10
WCW Mayhem $06
Clay Fighter 63 1/3 $44
Castlevania $30
Buck Bumble $10
Starwars Rogue
Squadron $12
Mission: Impossible $10
Perfect Dark $15
Scooby - Doo Classic
Creep Capers $17
Wave Race 64 $15
Pokemon Stadium $31
Conker's Bad Fur Day $82
===

Games $509
N64 System w/ex controllers $055
====

Total: $564 

http://southbend.craigslist.org/vgm/3865653996.html

Haterz gonna hate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I have a great one; someone had an Atari 5200 with 3 sports games for sale and a Nintendo Zapper that he insists "goes with the atari" , I offered $30, he said no, I asked how much he wanted, here is his answer:

"Well I think the console with the controllers and all that goes with it would sell to an Atari collector(if he is or isn't) for 75-100, the Zapper gun by itself would sell for 50 and the games based on their rarity could reach for some single games up to 20 dollars a piece especially Real Sports games to include tennis and even if I sold each game for five dollars that would be 50, so now were at 150.00 and that's where I am too."

I asked him where the hell he was coming up these prices and explained to him what the actual value of all of it was, and asked if he was just making up these prices out of thin air, he then writes back:

"I got some prices from Goggle and the Atari website, now I understand that Ebay and those companies have extorted prices of what they think there system is worth, I'm not going by those prices, but if you haven't or had been on those sites, you need to look because even the controllers, if they are in perfect working order, they will go from 20-30 dollars a piece, I saw that and that came from a collector who had no bearing on what people were buying them for and the games do have rarity to them because Atari has them listed from A-Z and several classes of being rare, some games are standard meaning that you could find them in a dumpster or at Goodwill to 3-6 to being collector status, not stop and think do you think I would waste your time without me knowing this information was out there and if I'm reading what do you think that guy or girl is doing wanting to get rid of that old Atari game station set whether it be 2600 or 5200 or whatever they have to sell."

Well good luck selling your "atari game station set" for $150

Oh man I have a great one; someone had an Atari 5200 with 3 sports games for sale and a Nintendo Zapper that he insists "goes with the atari" , I offered $30, he said no, I asked how much he wanted, here is his answer:

"Well I think the console with the controllers and all that goes with it would sell to an Atari collector(if he is or isn't) for 75-100, the Zapper gun by itself would sell for 50 and the games based on their rarity could reach for some single games up to 20 dollars a piece especially Real Sports games to include tennis and even if I sold each game for five dollars that would be 50, so now were at 150.00 and that's where I am too."

I asked him where the hell he was coming up these prices and explained to him what the actual value of all of it was, and asked if he was just making up these prices out of thin air, he then writes back:

"I got some prices from Goggle and the Atari website, now I understand that Ebay and those companies have extorted prices of what they think there system is worth, I'm not going by those prices, but if you haven't or had been on those sites, you need to look because even the controllers, if they are in perfect working order, they will go from 20-30 dollars a piece, I saw that and that came from a collector who had no bearing on what people were buying them for and the games do have rarity to them because Atari has them listed from A-Z and several classes of being rare, some games are standard meaning that you could find them in a dumpster or at Goodwill to 3-6 to being collector status, not stop and think do you think I would waste your time without me knowing this information was out there and if I'm reading what do you think that guy or girl is doing wanting to get rid of that old Atari game station set whether it be 2600 or 5200 or whatever they have to sell."

Well good luck selling your "atari game station set" for $150

Well the hell? Atari defies the laws of supply and demand?

I couldn't even try to explain it. Just bizarre...

It was a fishing trip or something yes? It had to be a scam so I flagged it and it got deleted.
Yea, that was it...It was a I'll show you my fishing spot if you show me yours type thing...I don't think he was fishing for fish...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/3868442076.html

Sometimes I seriously wonder what people are thinking...

10 Nintendo 64 Games in original boxes - $500 (Allen)

3r23Fc3s45re5q25J4d6dbe669d95030d14d4.jpg

I have 10 n64 games with original boxes, manuals and paperwork.
Some of the game cartridges are brand new and come in their original plastic sleeves.
Games include:
Wave race
Extreme G
Mario Kart 64
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Pilot Wings
NFL Blitz
Donkey Kong 64
Tom Claneys Rainbow Six
Cruis'n World

$500 for all 10 games

Text me at 214 *** ****

I really think that a lot of people who know nothing about games look at amazon or those pricecharting websites and see the prices for the highest, most overpriced new, sealed versions of games and don't look past that or even see that those are brand new and sealed.

Maybe some of those SNES games are being listed for between $200 and $700 as a new, sealed listing that will never sell.

It's all dumb bullshit and people need to learn that shit is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
This is some dirty ass gross trashy shit right here. This same dude has been posting about tattoos for an Xbox for at least a year.

Here's my common Craigslist search filter, maybe it'll be useful to some of you.

-ps3 -psp -multicade -skylanders -touch -tires -99 -kinect -sports -nook -wii -sims -guitar -madden -nba -nhl -2k -looking -wanted -rare -ipod -xbox -ipad -iphone -blackberry -kindle -unlocked -cherry -backups -today -duty -battlefield -worth -cod -ops -360 -custom -mod -modding -slots -tattoo -tattoos -dell -apple -puppy -backup

This takes Milwaukee from 1500+ listings to around 500.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/3869393603.html

I hate people

This guy is the best.. wonder which two games he was referring to that can get me my money back
http://york.craigslist.org/ele/3868412362.html
lolwut?

SNES consoles alone only sell for around $50 from a RETAIL LOCATION!

WTF is this guy on, the whole lot is $400 on the high end... (retail the zelda, final fantasy, zombies and allstars are the $50 dollar range)
I just emailed him asking what the lowest he will go on it.. Then I'll will set him straight.

I think the days of waiting in line for 3 days (and wasting money on pre-orders) to get a new console are over.  Both the PS4 and One are using what essentially amounts to off the shelf components, so I can't imagine it'll be hard to keep up with the demand unlike in previous gernerations. 

I think the days of waiting in line for 3 days (and wasting money on pre-orders) to get a new console are over. Both the PS4 and One are using what essentially amounts to off the shelf components, so I can't imagine it'll be hard to keep up with the demand unlike in previous gernerations.
The only thing that might be difficult is the ESRAM that microsoft is using. It's extremely expensive and low yield. It's basically ram that's embedded into the processor die that's tremendously fast access but requires additional steps to fabricate and results in low yields. Other than that, yeah, there's no reason that consoles should be hard to crank out. Especially the PS4. The faster ram used in the PS4 is more expensive, but it's pretty common on most pc graphics cards made in the last few years.

So I am looking through garage sale ads for sales tomorrow and seriously just read this:

"Priced to SELL! Items as cheap as $20 and no more than $100!"

No mention of what the items are....just that they think $20 for crap at a yard sale is "priced to sell"

I think the days of waiting in line for 3 days (and wasting money on pre-orders) to get a new console are over. Both the PS4 and One are using what essentially amounts to off the shelf components, so I can't imagine it'll be hard to keep up with the demand unlike in previous gernerations.
The only thing that might be difficult is the ESRAM that microsoft is using. It's extremely expensive and low yield. It's basically ram that's embedded into the processor die that's tremendously fast access but requires additional steps to fabricate and results in low yields. Other than that, yeah, there's no reason that consoles should be hard to crank out. Especially the PS4. The faster ram used in the PS4 is more expensive, but it's pretty common on most pc graphics cards made in the last few years.
But I think companies intentionally create shortages to increase demand. I was at Gamestop this morning to pick up The Last of Us and preorder the PS4 with credit. I got the second to last preorder they were allotted so far and when she told me that the person behind me who only planned on getting a PS+ card goes "Oh shoot let me get that too then". I'm sure they'll be allotted more but nothing creates demand like a lack of supply. Hell I know people who got the Wii when it came out just because it was hard to find and they got caught up in the hunt.

So I am looking through garage sale ads for sales tomorrow and seriously just read this:

"Priced to SELL! Items as cheap as $20 and no more than $100!"

No mention of what the items are....just that they think $20 for crap at a yard sale is "priced to sell"

Without knowing what they have that could be priced to sell...

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/vgm/3832078505.html

Nintendo & 2 Controllers - $30 (Selinsgrove)

I have a Nitendo just the system itself and two controllers works good. Asking $30 or best offer Willing to ship in the USA if buyer pays shipping

note pictures do not show any controllers

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/vgm/3817030915.html

Original Nintendo 1985 - $20 (Williamsport)
Nintendo yr 1985. Just the box no cords or paddles. Excellent condition & works.

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/vgm/3867778895.html

naruto player challenger (williamsport)
need a challenger for naruto shippuden clash of ninja revaluation 3 (wii) challenge me if u dare

Yes, I do believe it is, especially since at least 70 games in that bundle, and with a new system. This is more of a find, but stupid on the seller for listing this headache.

bread's done
Back