Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Excuse my stupidity, but im not sure I understand this -------> http://tucson.craigslist.org/vgm/4181668020.html

Does that mean you buy it from this guy and all you owe is 100 bucks to target? (plus taxes)

Update: NVM, asked the dude, and he told me it just had a $25 gift card and that he was selling his pre-order so high, because there are no more pre-orders available. ( I call that pretty stupid suggesting how much this fool wants to get for it) 

Last edited by a moderator:
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/vgm/4183674303.html

Seems like a lot of effort for such for such a small return. I guess if this person gets a lot of takers there's money to be made, but it'd require a pretty sizable initial investment.

Anyways, I put an ad up for Target and Amazon on the same board. Let's see if it stays up.
He probably got those games for $20 each during the Walmart Sale Extravaganza.

If he did, he's making about $90 per flip.

Factory Sealed SNES Donkey Kong 2 Game - Comes w/ Clear Acrylic Case - $350 (Galleria Area, Houston, Texas)
00Q0Q_1n9hHDKKwmI_600x450.jpg

One Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest SNES game, which is factory sealed, but is not graded.
Please note the slight bend in the cardboard packaging in the second photo. This is NOT player's choice and is in great condition. The hard plastic shell that it has been stored in (which is also pictured in the photos) is included in the pricing.

CASH ONLY, LOCAL OFFERS. SERIOUS buyers ONLY

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/vgm/4183674303.html

Seems like a lot of effort for such for such a small return. I guess if this person gets a lot of takers there's money to be made, but it'd require a pretty sizable initial investment.

Anyways, I put an ad up for Target and Amazon on the same board. Let's see if it stays up.
Problem is that Target doesn't carry Injustice.. A lot of work and shipping for $20 profit.

not a suprise the PITT CL was spammed with "Buy PS4, 550-1000" considering these other post.

if i had a dollar for every piece of shit advertising one for more than they paid, i could just go buy one.

not a suprise the PITT CL was spammed with "Buy PS4, 550-1000" considering these other post.

if i had a dollar for every piece of shit advertising one for more than they paid, i could just go buy one.
It makes me laugh because almost every Walmart in the area has them in stock too.

PLAYSTATION 3 - $200 (MEMPHIS TN)

I have an original playsation 3 for sale. It has 4 controller ports instead of 2. It plays playstation one, two, and three games. I originally paid $450 for it. I am asking $200 for it because I know what I have and what it's worth. The only thing is the blu ray drive is going out. Other than that it functions great. If interested email me or call 901-218-9628 and I will get back with you.THANKS

Came across the following blog post discussing horrible craigslist roommmate ads...

I present to you the "Horror Mogul", he's looking for love for all you ladies out there.  Just picture the comic book shop guy from the Simpsons.  Yes, this is in the rooms/shared housing section:

I am a Good Honest Man looking for a Good Honest Woman to Love and build a future with. I want to have a Family some day so I am looking for someone 18-35. Race is unimportant as I find all colors of the rainbow to be beautiful. I only ask that you be honest, reliable, and intelligent. Attraction is important though. We all carry a few extra pounds, but let's keep it reasonable. 

I am an auctioneer of Screen Used Movie Props, an Author, and I own the top ranked Horror Movie News site in the World. I refer to myself as a Horror Mogul because Horror is my business. Takes a certain kind of Woman to Love a man like me, but I know you are out there. If you are a Child's Play or Chucky fan then I am your dream man as I own the coolest collection of Screen Used Chucky Puppets and Props in the World. I own my own businesses so I have lots of time to devote to the Love in my life.

I am an attractive white man in my 40's that is a very good provider. I am about 5'10" tall and about 200 pounds, but you send me a photo first in responses. If you take a chance on me, I promise you will not regret it.
I have posted a few photos of my new house, but it will take you to make it a Home.

Thank you for your interest, and I appreciate your response as I will appreciate your Love.

Found a guy with Marvel Ultimate alliance 2 for $10!

Eagerly emailed him a few times waiting for a response but no reply yet :(

Amazing deal on this game since it's so hard to find now I played it on my 360 before and got all 1250/1250 achievements but I would love to add it to my Marvel collection!

Found a guy with Marvel Ultimate alliance 2 for $10!

Eagerly emailed him a few times waiting for a response but no reply yet :(

Amazing deal on this game since it's so hard to find now I played it on my 360 before and got all 1250/1250 achievements but I would love to add it to my Marvel collection!
That's a good price, I got a 360 copy of Ultimate Alliance 2 for that price about 2 years ago on craigslist. I ended up trading it in to Gamestop a year later and made a few bucks in credit. Funny thing is I started collecting PS2 games recently because I am finding them dirt cheap on clearance racks and I picked up the PS2 copy of Ultimate Alliance 2 and X-Men Legends in near mint condition for $2 apiece...

Xbox One (Augusta, ME)
00Q0Q_cXNoWtOdQlr_600x450.jpg

This is a message to all the retards trying to sell Xbox Ones on craigslist for $600+. Your a bunch of dumb cunts. You should have all been aborted as fetuses. No one is going to buy your stupid fucking day one edition. Do you really think people are willing to spend hundreds of extra dollars for a fucking achievement. Just fucking kill yourselves seriously. -J Strat

http://maine.craigslist.org/vgm/4214526577.html

:rofl:

Yeah Im sure with hashtags like that hes really going to donate that $700 profit he wants to charity! If its really for "a cure" then they should just sale them for retail price. So many BS stories with these PS4 and X1 scalpers!!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/4217661268.html

XBOX ONE FOR A CURE!!! SPECIAL!!! - $800 (Chesterfield Mall Area)

00Z0Z_6WvMtWIFqLj_600x450.jpg

I have (2) Xbox One consoles remaining
(1) XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION - $900
(1) XBOX ONE (green box) 500GB Black Console - $800

I WILL MAKE YOU A DEAL. ILL SELL BOTH OF THEM FOR $1699.99

#DONTLOWBALLME #HUSTLIN #IGOTXBONEUDONT

I know there's been probably a large amount of these reseller posts, but this one has a funny angle.

PlayStation 4 "AFFORDABLE" - $600 (Mayfair)

00H0H_iq6IN4rGOMM_600x450.jpg

I have a PS4 for sale.

Don't pay those Crazy prices!

I'll work with you!

262-225-8509
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/4199437836.html

Quotation mark abuse! I'll work with you!

AFFORDABLE AT 150% RETAIL. RANDOM SHOES NOT INCLUDED

Also there's signs of desperation..

Xbox One - Brand New, Unopened PLUS Extra Controller - Offers Welcomed - $700 (wauwatosa)
00h0h_jJR5Z77eikA_600x450.jpg

Xbox One Console and Extra Controller available for sale.

Both brand new, unopened. Asking $700 for both, but welcome other offers.

Cash only.
Now it's "offers welcomed" next week it'll be "MUST SELL TODAY" in two weeks it'll be "AFFORDABLE" then it'll go back to best buy before the credit card comes due..

Last edited:
bread's done
Back