Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Christmas season always makes the biggest shitheads come out in full force on Craigslist. Between people trying to sell their shitty broken electronics for above top dollar when selling and people making the worst offers imaginable when buying, it makes me ill.

Funnier when you think about how 5 PS1s are still basically worthless. Any PS2 or PS3 can play those games, IDK why people think a PS1 is worth more than $10!

Man I love this one..

Xbox one mint condition, 900 OBO No Scammers!! - $900

http://madison.craigslist.org/vgm/4241499773.html
Hello, I have an xbox one I just purchased today and I don't like it!
It is in mint condition and it comes with dead rising 3. I just opened it and set it up 1 hour ago.
I have a receipt and all!
I am not a scam so I expect you to call me with all seriousness.
Thanks
Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed something this week..........seems like everyone just found out that theyre having a baby and need to sell off their video games.

I had one guy who posted an several years old first gen modded xbox 360 for 200 bucks. I was like dude in a few  weeks or so the new xbox one will be out? Are you for real? He reposted the same thing forever several months prior. He got snippy when i called him on it and then sulked and said why does cg's always bring out the assholes. I laughed and was like why bother even caring if idiots wanna sell at stupid inflated prices. I stopped responding to idiots offers after that and ignored those after laughing to myself.

Some people cannot comprehend that the value of electronics goes down so drastically with the face pacing of new models coming out. Some people think the price that they paid can still be recuperated. Once its open its considered used. The shelf life of electronics is very short.The price doesn't just go down 20-50 bucks but much much more. But in their minds they expect to get most of their money back.

http://duluth.craigslist.org/vgm/4220383398.html

Sorry I probably could have included this in the above post but oh well...anyways this one has been re-posted weekly for a good 6 months now too. I don't know about you guys but I get kinda annoyed seeing the same junk re-posted on craigslist all year long. When will people ever get a clue no one wants their crap?
People don't care, because listings in most categories in most cities are free. If craigslist began charging even $.05-$.10 per listing you would see listing volume dramatically decrease as much of the riffraff would be weeded out by self-opting out. Practically every section presently is just filled with bullshit.

http://duluth.craigslist.org/vgm/4220383398.html

Sorry I probably could have included this in the above post but oh well...anyways this one has been re-posted weekly for a good 6 months now too. I don't know about you guys but I get kinda annoyed seeing the same junk re-posted on craigslist all year long. When will people ever get a clue no one wants their crap?
'I will not separate' yet there are big 'SOLD' labels on a couple of the games I love it! :rofl:

Another flipper trying to pawn off the Xbone, even though it's now been in stock pretty frequently pretty much everywhere. Oh, and don't mess with him, cause apparently people have already tried to rob him, lol. Whatevers.:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/4242325745.html

I have xbox one for sale, never opened, and never played. Box is sealed shut comes with original reciept. If this ad is still up then it is still available. I also have a gold subsciption card with it and microsoft points. My price is a firm 900 $! I won't go any lower so don't ask. If you live far I am willing to meet halfway for your convince. Don't be blindsided by these people who are selling just the BOX. Damn people will rip you off. I am a TEXAS CERTIFIED CHL HOLDER so don't try to rob me when I meet you because people have already unsuccessfully tried. Email me asap if you have any questions.

"My price is a firm 900 $! I won't go any lower so don't ask. Don't be blindsided by these people who are selling just the BOX. Damn people will rip you off." Sooooooo $400 over retail isnt ripping people off???!!

Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door - $90 (Wentzville )
00101_5FpQde4ZUeO_600x450.jpg

Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door for game cube and will play on Wii $90 OBO

Opened and has decals on it........yup def worth some profit! 

New, Opened, PS4 with Camera - $600 (Webster Groves)

00d0d_aTFCFtSi76l_600x450.jpg

This posting is for a new, but opened, Play Station 4. The item was purchased and opened to mod with retro Nintendo Entertainment System decals then put back in its original box with original packaging. Original buyer has not come back to reclaim.This is the launch-day edition of the Play Station 4. 500GB HD, Nintendo Entertainment System decals, Playstation 4 Camera, Play Station 4 Controller. There are no games included in this post. This is strictly the system itself.

Must have been his first time at gamestop...That run on sentence gave me a headache. Periods are your friend. His post is correct though. Gamestop trade-in values are pretty crappy...:(

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/4257696086.html

Don't shop/ sell at GameStop - $1 (Anywhere)

GameStop will buy your items for a small price anything you sell to them will never be over $10 unless your selling your console and they offer $10 to $14 in store credit and less if you want cash for a ps3 slim 160gb and they offered me $4 for the newest god of war game I told the guy to F off even though he's just doing his job but these people that own stores like this need a reality check its bad for us consumers sell your items online or to someone that's going to enjoy what your selling stores like this are only good when you have broken items and they have good working used items that you can trade and return. (414) 383-475six call an ask what they will give you for any item you'll want to take the drive just to smack them. (Nazi's)

Umm...i just bought one "new" from gs for 20 bucks. It retails for 20 bucks. Where in  the hell did he pull out that inflated 60 amount????? nowhere does it cost that much. Buying a fan mod kit is like 20 bucks if you don't wanna go the nyoko external route. 60 bucks for a fan?? it better be gold/platinum and do magical things to chill down my system. 

Craigs list has the weirdest mofos ever. Seriously i don't even begin to comprehend the weird elevated prices some people begin to put on what they are selling. Its almost like they pull those numbers out of their imagination sometimes. I'm ready to ask them to show me where in the hell they saw that price. Common sense pulls me back from even trying to reason with them. CL has the people too lazy to deal with ebay or gamestop and almost always expect near retail value they paid like a year ago minus a little off. Tends to bring out the cheats who wanna bring you the games/systems on the street like a thief and seem confused you would wanna test out/inspect what your buying. I've pretty much given up on CL.

Been seeing this kind of disgusting shit more and more. Needs to be stopped.
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgd/4269626204.html

BRAND NEW PAPER MARIO 64 NINTENDO 64, 2001 FACTORY SEALED (milwaukee)

most certainly the lowest price around for this item. additional discounts may still be available. go to the link below for more info.

copy and paste the whole line below to your browser. hurry while supplies available.
www.grabyoursavings.com/video-games-consoles-item-151200641857.html

brand new paper mario 64 nintendo 64, 2001 factory sealed
* tales of the arabian nights interceptor micros, * frets on fire, who wants to be a millionaire?, avatar the last airbender 13 the burning earth, monopoly, onechanbara bikini zombie slayers, alan wake, * beach head ii, * the movies: stunts and effects, * point of view, guitar hero 5, * little hoppers sight words game, wacky world of sports, my vet practice, * taipan!, red dead redemption, gun, pacman 3d free download, * harlequin kansas, * aleph one, disney the princess and the frog, * fable: the lost chapters, * archon port, * stairway to hell software invasion, * quagmire, scene it? twilight, elveon, fifa street 3, * centipede, go west a lucky luke adventure, super mario epic 2 free game download, * quake iii arena, sundown, chaos;head love chu chu!, * jewel quest ii, fatal inertia, sideswipe, nba street homecourt, * democracy, zoids assault.
BAHAHA

Playstation 2 Gaming system - $1000 (villa ridge mo)

(1) Xbox -Nascar 2006: Total Team Control Game

Following Playstaion 2 games- (1) of each unless noted.
NBA Live 2004; Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007; NCAA Football 2009; Madden; NFL 2008; NHL 2004; Madden NFL 2005; Madden NFL 2004; All-Star Baseball 2005; MLB 2007, The Show; NHL 2K9; Driv3r; Lego Batman;
Monster Jam; Spiderman 3; UFC Sudden Impact; Secret Service; Test Drive;
Conflict Vietnam; Grand Theft Auto-San Andreas; WF Smack down 'Just Bring it';
Burnout; Gun; Golden Eye-Rogue Agent;
Red Dead Revolver; Head Hunter Redemption; Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season
Stuntman; Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell; Socom: U.S. Navy Seals + headgear; Call of Duty Legacy 2 game Box set ( finest hour & big red one);
Hitman Trilogy 3 game Box set (blood money & silent assassin & contracts).
Also- Band Hero set includes drums, guitar, mic and the following games-
Guitar Hero World Tour (2); Guitar Hero: Smash Hits; Guitar Hero; Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock; Guitar Hero 5; Guitar Hero Encore Rock the 80's.
plus (2) extra guitars. also included in this set..... playstation system; (3) PlayStation Dual Shock2 controls; (1) 8mb Memory Card; (1) Playstation2 -- Multitap up to 4 players. 
If bought separate this system +29 games+ Band Hero+9 Band Hero titles + (2) extra guitars would be over $3,000.00. Asking price for all is $1,000. Will consider best offer. 

BAHAHA

Playstation 2 Gaming system - $1000 (villa ridge mo)

(1) Xbox -Nascar 2006: Total Team Control Game

Following Playstaion 2 games- (1) of each unless noted.
NBA Live 2004; Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007; NCAA Football 2009; Madden; NFL 2008; NHL 2004; Madden NFL 2005; Madden NFL 2004; All-Star Baseball 2005; MLB 2007, The Show; NHL 2K9; Driv3r; Lego Batman;
Monster Jam; Spiderman 3; UFC Sudden Impact; Secret Service; Test Drive;
Conflict Vietnam; Grand Theft Auto-San Andreas; WF Smack down 'Just Bring it';
Burnout; Gun; Golden Eye-Rogue Agent;
Red Dead Revolver; Head Hunter Redemption; Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season
Stuntman; Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell; Socom: U.S. Navy Seals + headgear; Call of Duty Legacy 2 game Box set ( finest hour & big red one);
Hitman Trilogy 3 game Box set (blood money & silent assassin & contracts).
Also- Band Hero set includes drums, guitar, mic and the following games-
Guitar Hero World Tour (2); Guitar Hero: Smash Hits; Guitar Hero; Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock; Guitar Hero 5; Guitar Hero Encore Rock the 80's.
plus (2) extra guitars. also included in this set..... playstation system; (3) PlayStation Dual Shock2 controls; (1) 8mb Memory Card; (1) Playstation2 -- Multitap up to 4 players.
If bought separate this system +29 games+ Band Hero+9 Band Hero titles + (2) extra guitars would be over $3,000.00. Asking price for all is $1,000. Will consider best offer.
I'm in KC think he'd be offended if I offered him 50 bucks?

Seriously doubt anyone would trade a new PS4 for a last generation system. Especially one that's modded and probably banned. Cheaper and easier to pick up a 360 for like $80 and mod it yourself if that's what you want to do...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/4250952128.html

wanted ps4 /modded xbox 360 (milwaukee wi )

im looking to trade my modded xbox360
with over 30 games
250 gb hard drive
2 wireless controllers
2 new rechargeable battery packs
and charging station
and i have a ihas dvd burner with this package as well
so you can download and burn your own xbox 360 games
im looking for a working ps4 in box with at least 1 game and controller
this is a great deal im given you about 400$ worth of games at 10.00 a game
let me know my xbox 360 isnt banned and can still go online
text me at 414-313-XXXX with offers and pics

they must be using gamestop terminology
Tell me about it.

My sister wanted Injustice this Christmas I guess, so my mom went to Gamestop and bought it 'New'. She ended up showing it to me before hand to make sure it was the right game.

The game was opened, was in a generic black DVD case, the disc had a bunch of light scratches on it and the manual had creases.

I told her I'd take care of it and went back to the gamestop to get an actual new copy. They didn't have one, so I said screw it and took the refund.

bread's done
Back