Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Panzer Dragoon Saga $30...

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
True story. I actually saw a copy of this game (w/o manual. case is cracked) at my goodwill for $6. I decided not to buy it because back then I had no sega saturn, no smart phone (had a blackberry) and the disc was badly scratched. I'm kicking myself till this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
True story. I actually saw a copy of this game (w/o manual. case is cracked) at my goodwill for $6. I decided not to buy it because back then I had no sega saturn, no smart phone (had a blackberry) and the disc was badly scratched. I'm kicking myself till this day.
Disc? Its a four disc game. Sure it wasn't Panzer Dragoon II or Panzer Dragoon?

Disc? Its a four disc game. Sure it wasn't Panzer Dragoon II or Panzer Dragoon?
I actually did score the actual Panzer Dragoon Saga all 4 discs complete other than one white disc cover missing for $2.99 at Goodwill around April 2012. (also the other two Panzer Dragoons as well) I paid $9.73 for all 3 and sold them on Ebay for $300. :p I posted it in the finds thread here back after it happened.

Kind of annoyed. So this guy bought a Samsung monitor from me 3 weeks ago. Yesterday he said he plugged it in for the first time on his Windows XP computer and while it worked, it somehow interferes with his wireless mouse and keyboard? When he plugged is older monitor back in the mouse and keyboard worked fine. I never really understood how this could happen. Told him to install the CD that came with the monitor, but it didn't help. So I told him we could meet up at a Starbucks near my house to get a refund :/ I wish I could just block the guy but I'd rather not risk him making an ad calling me out on Craigslist, especially since I sell stuff on there often.

Game Cube & Games - $1
Nintendo Game Cube with LCD Screen, 3 controller's, memory card and 12 games in their boxes. $300.00 or reasonable offer
Crash Nitro Kart
Naruto Crash of Ninja
Spyro Hero's Tail
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Pikmin
Battalion War's
Mario Party 4
Narnia
Monkey Balls 2
Dragonball Z Sagas
Lego Starwars I I
Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo 64 Limited Edition Toys R Us System $175
INCLUDES:
Original box and Instruction Booklet
Charcoal grey console
1 limited edition gold controller
1 grey controller
AV Cords
AC Power Supply
Game Shark cartridge
Memory Card Plus

All items are in very good condition for $175

I also have the following Nintendo 64 Games for Sale:
Mario Kart. $35
Super Mario. $25
The Legends of Zelda- Ocarina of Time (2) $25ea. Also have one instruction booklet
Goldeneye 007 (incl instruction booklet) $20
Battle Tanx Global Assault. $18
NHL 99 (incl orig box and instruction booklet). $10
Nuclear Strike 64. $8
International Superstar Soccer 64. $8
1080 Snowboarding (2). $5ea
Fox Sports College Hoops '99. $5
NFL Blitz 2001 (incl orig box and instruction booklet) $6
Excite bike 64. $5
NHL Blades of Steel 99 (incl instruction booklet) $5
Hot Wheels Turbo Racing $5

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/vgm/4645957629.html

Bought these video games when I was dating a guy who was really into xbox. I couldn't really get into it. Some of these games have literally been put into the xbox once or twice. Others I played maybe a few more times.
-Left 4 Dead
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Dead Rising
-Modern Warfare 2
-Call of Duty Black Ops
-Halo Reach (opened but never used)
Trying to get rid of them!!! $20 each, you can buy them used $35

Same guy for both

http://southbend.craigslist.org/vgm/4649417028.html

Blue Nintendo 3ds XL - $185 (Elkhart )

I have a like new 3ds xl comes with clear body case! Its been played like 3x comes with box , charger and manuals this won't last long! Im not looking for any trades cash only! I will not ship or take paypal

http://southbend.craigslist.org/vgm/4649435392.html

Rare Limited Edition Yoshi Nintendo 3DS XL - $295 

Very Nice in immaculate condition played a few times comes with box , charger and manuals. Not wanting any trades cash only I will not ship or take paypal as a form of payment. You can call me or text me this handheld won't last long text anytime =) If this ad is still up that means I still have it

LOL they still have some of those Yoshi 3DSs at Target and Walmart. I still have a sealed one sitting on my shelf. Didnt really turn out as Limited as that Pikachu model.

There was an ad recently that I should have screen capped, but forgot to. It was for a bunch of older sports games for the 360, I think there was 10 games or so, and the guy was looking for $150 for the whole lot. I wanted to e-mail the guy and tell him no one would jump at it, especially games like Madden 08, NBA 2K6, NCAA 2K6 and a bit more. All old sports games. 

bread's done
Back