Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Oh, this is classic:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/tag/999551405.html

gamecube+ 30 games and cheats - $500 (Tacoma)

"I have and need to get rid of to pay bills(economy is crappy) 30 games and one disc for metroid (included) and a disc for all kinds of games with some added to it. 3 controllers one wireless everything works bought almost 2 years ago harldy [sic] played (system)"

nondescript ring (east side)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-01-20, 1:16PM CST

I found this golden ring laying in the dirt about a month ago, and, although it has already become precious to me, my friends tell me that I have been acting like a complete douchebag ever since picking it up, so it's free to a good home.

Please contact me before I change my mind.
UPDATE: It's gone, gone, gone.

Lord of the Rings?

well we know it's not a wedding ring, instead of being a douchebag he would've just been miserable.

I think I found my new favorite thread - i can't believe there are dozens of other people bitching about the same thing I am (still somewhat new here!)

This one isn't THAT bad, but it stuck out in my head. I almost replied based on the heading and the titles of the games, and then reread and noticed it was "EACH".

Gotta love people asking for "retail price" on Craigslist.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/tag/1003443054.html

Here ya go
http://kpr.craigslist.org/tag/1005825922.html
MGS PS3 $700

Hard to Get - New PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $700 (Richland)

This is the highly desired PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack! This is one of the rare models that has a rare backwards compatibility with many PS1 & PS2 games. Most new PlayStation 3 can not play these older games as this one can! I have seen advertised prices for this console up to $2000.
This Limited Edition Bundle includes the highly-anticipated Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Partiots game, new DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller, voucher for free downloadable Pain game, free PLAYSTATION Network membership, internet ready Wi-Fi, and 80GB of hard disk storage for all your games, music, videos, and photos. Every PS3 comes with a built-in Blu-ray player to give you the best high-definition viewing experience and pristine picture quality.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/tag/1007589230.html

Sony Spring Cleaning Early - $500 (DC Metro Area)
Date: 2009-01-25, 8:00PM EST

Used Sony PSP Special God Of War Edition with God of War Game ++++

NFL Street 2 Unleashed
Fight Night Round 3
Ultimate Block Party
Winning Eleven 9
Fifa Street 2

Movies
Superbad
King of New York
Team America World Police
Ninja Scroll
Hostage
He-Man Masters of the Universe Best of Season 1
Punisher

Concerts
Bob Marley the Legend Live
Tupac Live at the House of Blues

Sony PSP Travel Case, Car Charger, Normal Charger, Cleaning Cloth, 6 Movies in two protective carriers, the rest all in protective sleaves.

And Sony PS2, Wireless Controller, Regular Controller, 2 Memory Cards
Games
Fifa Street
Rugby 2004
NFL Street
Madden 2005
ESPN NFL 2K5
Major League BaseBall 2K5 Powered By ESPN
ESPN NHL 2K5
ESPN College Hoops 2K5
ESPN NBA 2K5
NBA Street Vol.2
NBA Street

Def Jam Fight for NY
Dej Jam Vendetta
Red Dead Revolver
Vice City Tourist Guide
Hitman Contracts
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
ChessMaster
Pac World 2
ATV Off Road Fury 2
Celebrity Death Match
Starsky & Hutch
Ford Racing 2

All PS2 Games Have Instruction Booklet

CASH ONLY DC METRO ONLY NO Shipping

http://nh.craigslist.org/ele/1008125330.html

I think this belongs moreso in the Craiglist Find's Thread, but I think it fits more here

My PS3 for your Wii (Nashua)
Im looking to trade my ps3 for a wii. my setup includes an HDMI cable for high definition gameplay, the controller, the box, the reciept, and socom confrontation if you are interested. this is the 40g ps3 and ive kept it in mint condition. im interested in all wii accessories, deffinately a wii fit. let me know what you have. thank you.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/tag/1008743085.html

200.00 OBO. WE ARE ACCEPTABLE TO ANY REASONABLE OFFER..THE SYSTEM IS LIKE NEW AND PLAYS GREAT. COMES WITH TWO CONROLLERS ONE BEING WIRELESS. COMES WITH DVD DAPTOR. 10 GAMES ALL HIGHLY RATED. ONE IS A COLLECTOR SILVER GAME.

Hope they are not expecting someone to pay $200 for it. Especially since there's no details on the games(silver collector's game? Halo 2 LE?).

OMG!!! You guys are going to love this one.... I had to ad this prologue because it's so funny... When reading this one... remember that he originally had it posted for $100 for the set ... which at the time was reasonable: 50 each for the Nintendo lot and Super Nintendo lot with the crap game systems thrown in.... He called me minutes ago (I had contacted him days earlier) and told me that he checked the prices online at (dkoldies?) and that the lot was worth over $500... but since I was first... he would let me get the lot for $200!!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tag/1006264961.html
NINTENDO SYSTEM PACKAGE:
Game Genie and book.
10 games: Tetris, Super Marios/Duck Hunt(2)-2-3, Metroid, Chip & Dales Rescue Rangers, Megaman 2, Ms Packman, Micro Machines.
Power pack.
3 controllers.
Pistol for Duck Hunt.
Joy stick (NES Advantage).
Worth $250, will sell for $200.

SUPER NINTENDO SYSTEM PACKAGE:
6 games: Tetris Attacks, Tetris 2, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World, Star Fox, F-Zero.
Power pack.
2 controllers.
Joy stick (Super Advantage).
Worth $205, will sell for $150.

NINTENDO GAME BOY ADVANCE:
1 game: Pokemon.
Light.
AC power pack.
Worth $30, will sell for $20.

SEGA GENESIS SYSTEM PACKAGE:
1 game: Columns.
Power pack.
2 controllers.
Worth $89, will sell for $70.

I cleaned and tested everything. All work good.
Would like to sell all at once.
I found prices on line and the total package comes to over $570.
I will sell the lot for $300.00
3nf3ka3mc1171201g691o62e86436f3301370.jpg
3k13mf3p611813314091obc0c4afdfb20115b.jpg

3nb3ke3m31f614613a91obef68a0252651155.jpg
3k33m33le11712a14891ob02dd311b3dd170b.jpg

fuck

All I can think happened is that google targeted ads popped up in his g-mail on the word "Nintendo" for one of those godawful overpriced stores that advertise there and he based it on their prices...

There it is!!!

http://www.NintendosforSale.com

I'd say offer him $65 for the lot, and let him know that he shouldn't feel rushed into deciding, that he can wait and see if someone else comes in at a better offer before accepting.

If he cites the place that they're going for those prices, tell him "that's great, sell it there!"

Maybe I'm just a jerk.

EDIT: noticed some of the SNES games - I'd go as high as $75, maybe.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was willing to go $100 ... I consider the Sega and Gameboys as throwaways and probably gave them to kids in the family... I would have kept the NES system and probably resold the SNES... He called out of the blue, and I am sure he is going to call again to accept the $100.

Yep - the Sega and GBA would go into their respective piles of

"stuff that isn't to be dealt with now b/c there's WAY too much stuff to work on that's far more profitable"

For personal use, I could see going $100, the SNES games are pretty much worth more than that. I have the luxury of not really having anyone else in my area on Craigslist buying for personal use, so I get most of these for the price I want :D Thank the economy, I guess....

[quote name='CL-Insanity']OMG!!! You guys are going to love this one[/quote]

Hey, I was looking at that the other day! You stay away from the West Side!!!

500px-cookie_kwan.png

:) Looks like he split up the lot and is still trying for the crazy prices... He wants $100 for the Super ... which like someone said.... may be worth it for personal use...

i inquired about 2 games on CL, super mario galaxy and wii sports. Guy wanted $50 for them. I was going to talk him down seeing his post has been up over 2 weeks however i got a response from him 2 hours later telling me that the wii sports was heavily scratched but he still had both and he would sell them to me today if i went and bought him a 1 month sim card from BB and threw in $15 cash. So now i have to go shopping for this POS and still meet his asking price for a scratched up game? LOL I told him i was on it and expect an email to meet him later today!

We also have this CL douchebag named Henri L who likes to say "through his company he can acquire hardware software for pc's and macs to trade blah blah blah." I simply replied asking him if he can acquire cash from his work because thats all im taking. Obvious he steals from his job.

http://fargo.craigslist.org/ele/1018533167.html

This is the link, but just in case it goes down soon, ill copy paste the basic stuff. Where can I buy this helluva deal? xD

PS2 w/ lots of games - $525 (South Fargo)

I am selling my ps2 and games and stuff, because i dont play it that often. The PS2 is a slim black. I have a lot of games, Here is a list of them and other things. My number is 701-238-1423, you can text or call me and if i dont answer please leave a message thanks.
-GH2
-GH3
-Rock Band
-4 controlers
-Tiger Woods 04
-The Simpsons Road Rage
-Def Jam Vendetta
-MX Unleashed
-Midnight Club 2
-ATV Offroad Fury 1&2
-The Simpsons Game
-Burnout Takedown 3
-Madden 06&07
-Ford Racing 3
-Juiced
-Power Drome
-Cabelas Outdoor Adventures
-Motocross Mania 3
-Virtua Fighters 4 Evolution
-Socom U.S. Navy Seals Combined Assult
-NHL O5
-Triple Play Baseball
-Smack Down
-Memory Card
-Cord extender

http://fargo.craigslist.org/ele/1018482343.html Wow another idiot.

[quote name='karkyco']Shit, for $40, I don't care if he doesn't know the difference between an NES and SNES...12 boxed and presumably complete NES games and the console, and a couple other who knows what up in front (DVDs?) for $40, yeah I'd jump on that.[/quote]
Yah. It's pretty ridiculous that the seller wrote SNES, but I have a weak spot for boxed games... not sure if it's worth $40 though. I bet you could get $30 if you explained this is an NES and not SNES. ;)

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Yah. It's pretty ridiculous that the seller wrote SNES, but I have a weak spot for boxed games... not sure if it's worth $40 though. I bet you could get $30 if you explained this is an NES and not SNES. ;)[/QUOTE]

I bet it's long since gone - a collection like that for $40, whether listed correctly or not, would be picked in an hour in my area.

I think Zelda boxed, alone, is probably worth $30-40, esp. if complete with manual. I'd jump on this if it were my area.

[quote name='pfp']I bet it's long since gone - a collection like that for $40, whether listed correctly or not, would be picked in an hour in my area.

I think Zelda boxed, alone, is probably worth $30-40, esp. if complete with manual. I'd jump on this if it were my area.[/quote]
Holy cow I didn't even notice Zelda - yeah, it's worth the $40 and more.

'Must See' Gameboy bundle, $100...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/1014879136.html

Original Gameboy system with Carrying case, Game Genie and code book, cleaning kit, 9 games (with original instruction booklets and plastic cases):

Tetris
Super Marioland
Super Marioland 2
Megaman
Yoshi
Bad N' Rad
Kirby's Dreamland
NBA All-Star Challenge 2
Ren and Stimpy's Space Cadet Adventures

Gameboy and all games are in perfect working condition. CASH ONLY please.
Please contact Ben if you have any questions.

Whoops! But wait, there's more...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1021135473.html

Final Fantasy 7 for PS1 complete package - $200 (San Gabriel Valley)

Date: 2009-02-04, 3:31PM PST

This is a treat for all those collectors out there. I am selling:

-Final Fantasy 7 (used. original black label)
-Final Fantasy 7 (new unopenned. greatest hits rerelease)
-Final Fantast 7 strategy guide by Brady Games (used.)
-Final Fantast 7 Demo! Few people remember the demo that was released before the game came out. This is very hard to find.

They are all in decent condition. All CD's work. There is a slight tear on the plastic surrounding the new unoppened version. Feel free to email me for pictures. Cash only. Pick up only.

Alright I just had to look around my craigslist and see what I could find.

http://chico.craigslist.org/tag/1011608377.html
Up for sale is a Wii Zapper with the Link's Crossbow Training game included. This is a must have for any Zelda enthusiast. New (but opened) never used in original box.

price is $20
Just a penny more than amazon and you too can have this used copy of the game!

http://chico.craigslist.org/tag/1012991216.html
Wario Land Shake It! For Sale - $30
I bought the new Wario game but it was not what I expected and I am selling it. The game is pretty cool but I already beat it and I am not planning on playing it again. I only played it about three times, you could say it is new, it is in a very good condition, I bought it for $50. I will also trade this game for something else, wii games and wii remote prefered, but make me an offer.
This does seem like a pretty decent price, but I couldn't help but laugh at the whole "you could say it is new" line. I could also say that it's cheese, or say that it cures cancer. However, unfortunately, this does not make it so.

Why don't people understand the difference between new and used?

[quote name='CL-Insanity']Please don't get me started.... :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I could go on for weeks about the subject of people comparing their asking price to some other place's price, whether it's "NEW" price, store used, or eBay.

The other favorite is when people who have NO KNOWLEDGE of game values list a bunch of games, I make an offer, and they reply saying "well, would you give me your offer-$10 for all but games X and Y, b/c someone's offering $25 for just those two..

meanwhile, they're the only two games of value in the collection and, w/o them, I'll be LUCKY if I can break even on the rest of the crap...

Here's another tasty treat...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/1019443913.html

Nintendo Game Cube System - $120 (Santa Clarita)

Date: 2009-02-03, 12:52PM PST

Nintendo Game Cube System, 1 controller, 8 games including-Spongebob Squarepants. Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom, Robotech Battlecry, Starwars Bounty Hunter, Wolverine's Revenge 2, Rocket Power Beach Bandits, Sonic Mega Collection, and Nickelodeon Party Blast. call 661-YO-MOMMA-IS-A-fuck

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/tag/1022984393.html

Rare Edition PS3 Playstation 3 Motorstrom Edition , 80GB!!! PS1 , PS2 & 3 All Compatible!!! , Plays Blue Ray Dvds , Has Internet ! NO PARANETAL CONTROL CODE!!! Its Unlocked see for yourself! Put Your New password in when U buy!

Comes with call of duty 4 Modern warfare!!! & Motorstorm !!!

New Dualshock 3 Controller!

Comes with its Original Box and instructions! Looks as fresh as the day we bought it from the store!!!!

You will buy on the spot I promise you that !!! You will be impressed!

Asking $475 OBO !!! Dont Wait B4 SOME1 Else Buys Email Me ASAP! Give me an offer! Nothing Below $400 whoever has the best offer within the next 24 Hours will get it ! Or pays asking price!

NO TRADES!!!! CASH ONLY !!!! NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS !!!! NO SHIPPING!!!

Email me AsAp! TEST B4 U BUY!

BUY FROM AN HONEST RELIABLE GUY WHO LETS U TEST %100 B4 U BUY!!! Take your time and play call of duty 4 !!!

Its an alwsome game!

Thanks Mike

Wow, what a winner!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...020154365.html

!!!!! TV + Playstation + TV Stand+Grand Theft Auto + Atari !!!!! - $235 (Los Angeles)

Date: 2009-02-04, 12:22AM PST

TV + Playstation + TV Stand, comes with 2 games: Grand Theft Auto + Atari Anniversary Edition
GREAT FOR CHILDREN!!

I like that GTA: Vice City is Included............GREAT FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah my three year enjoys shooting people and picking up hookers too!

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tag/985997511.html

381 different snes - super nintendo - games

Want to blow some of that Christmas money? 381 - All Different - Super Nintendo Games SNES w/custom oak cabinet. Hours, days, weeks, months, years of fun.

Yes you heard right - 381 different games for the SNES. These are all the good games the SNES made. My personal collection. I am not selling individual games - I would like to sell the set as a whole. Some sports games but not many. I'll throw in a SNES system with lots of stuff like controllers, super scope, some booklets, etc. Don't write me and tell me that you don't think it's worth this amount. Keep your opinion to yourself. I know what these games are worth. It also comes with a custom oak cabinet and the cabinet holds everything. The drawers are removable for easy transport. E-mail me with questions or for picts. Cash only. I am pretty firm on the price but will entertain offers. I will not sell this to you if you own your own private shipping company and live in Europe and want to send me a check for 10,000 dollars. I live in Madison, WI which is like 1.5 hrs. north of Chicago. I would prefer a pickup but would also consider freight shipping but it would be expensive and I would want to money upfront. [email protected]

1. 3 Ninjas Kick Back
2. Act Raisers
3. Act Raisers 2
4. Adams family (the)
5. Adams Family Values
6. Adventures of Dr. Franken (the)
7. Adventures of Mighty Max (the)
8. Aero the Acrobat
9. Aerobiz Supersonic
10. Alien 3
11. American Gladiators
12. Animaniacs
13. Arcades Greatest Hits
14. Arcana
15. Ardy Lightfoot
16. Arkanoid - Doh It Again
17. Axelay
18. B.O.B.
19. Ballz
20. Barbie Super Model
21. Batman Forever
22. Batman Returns
23. Battle Blaze
24. Battle Cars
25. Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
26. Battletoads/Double Dragon
27. Bazooka Blitzkrieg
28. Bebe’s Kids
29. Bill Walsh College Football
30. Biometal
31. Blackthorne
32. Boxing Legends of the Ring
33. Brain Lord
34. Braines (the)
35. Bram Stoker’s Dracula
36. Brandish
37. Breakthru
38. Breath of Fire
39. Breath of Fire II
40. Bubsy
41. Buggs Bunny Rabbit Rampage
42. C2: Judgment Clay
43. Cal Ripken Jr. Baseball
44. Captain America and the Avengers
45. Captain Commando
46. Casper
47. Castlevania Dracula X
48. Castlevania IV
49. Championship Pool
50. Championship Soccer ‘94
51. Chessmaster (the)
52. Choplifter III
53. Chrono Trigger
54. Chuck Rock
55. Clayfighter Tournament Edition
56. Cliffhanger
57. Clue
58. Combatribes
59. Cool Spot
60. Cutthroat Island
61. CyberNator
62. Daffy Duck – The Marvin Missions
63. Darius Twin
64. Demolition Man
65. Demon’s Quest
66. Dennis the Menace
67. D-Force
68. Dino City
69. Dirt Track FX
70. Disney’s Aladdin
71. Disney’s Goof Troop
72. Disney’s the Jungle Book
73. Disney’s Timon and Pumba’s Jungle Games
74. Donkey Kong Country
75. Donkey Kong Country 2 – Diddy’s Quest
76. Donkey Kong Country 3 – Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble
77. DOOM
78. Double Dragon V – The Shadow Falls
79. Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
80. Dragon’s Lair
81. Drakkhen
82. Dungeon Master
83. E.V.O. Search for Eden
84. Earth Defense Force
85. Earthbound
86. Earthworm Jim
87. Earthworm Jim 2
88. Equinox
89. Eye of the Beholder
90. F1ROC race of champions
91. Fatal Fury Special
92. Fighters History
93. Final Fantasy I – Mystic Quest
94. Final Fantasy II
95. Final Fantasy III
96. Final Fight
97. Final Fight 2
98. Final Fight 3
99. First Samurai
100. Flashback – The Quest for Identity
101. Flinstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock (the)
102. Frank Thomas Bug Hurt Baseball
103. Frantic Flea
104. Frogger
105. F-Zero
106. Genghis Kahn 2
107. Gradius III
108. Great Circus Mystery (the) Staring Mickey and Minnie
109. GunForce
110. Hardball III
111. Harleys Humongous Adventure
112. Harvest Moon
113. Home Alone
114. Home Alone 2 – Lost in NY
115. Hook
116. Hyperzone
117. Illusion of Gaia
118. Incantation
119. Incredible Crash Test Dummies (the)
120. Inspector Gadget
121. James Bond Jr.
122. Jeopardy
123. Jim Lee’s WildC.A.T.S Covert Action Teams
124. Jim Power The Lost Dimension in 3D
125. Joe and Mac
126. John Madden Football
127. Judge Dread
128. Jungle Strike
129. Jurassic Park
130. Jurassic Park: The Chaos Continues
131. Kablooey
132. Ken Griffey Jr. MLB
133. Ken Griffey Jr’s Winning Run
134. KendoRage
135. Killer Instinct
136. King Arthur’s World
137. King of Dragons
138. King of Monsters 2
139. Kirby Super Star
140. Kirby’s Avalanche
141. Kirby’s Dream Course
142. Kirby’s Dreamland 3
143. Krusty’s Super Fun House
144. Lagoon
145. Last Action Hero
146. Lawnmower Man (the)
147. Legend of Zelda – A Link to the Past (the)
148. Lemmings
149. Lemmings 2 – The Tribes
150. Lester the Unlucky
151. Lion King (the)
152. Lock On
153. Lord of the Rings – Vol. I (the)
154. Lost Vikings (the)
155. Lost Vikings 2 (the)
156. Lufia & The Fortress of Doom
157. Lufia II – Rise of the Sinistrals
158. Madden NFL “94
159. Madden NFL “95
160. Magic Sword
161. Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse (the)
162. Mario is Missing
163. Mario’s Time Machine
164. Marvel Super Heros – War of the Gems
165. Math Blaster Episode One
166. Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
167. Mega Man 7
168. Mega Man Soccer
169. Mega Man X
170. Mega Man X2
171. Mega Man X3
172. Metal Combat
173. Metal Marines
174. Metal Warriors
175. Mickey Mania
176. Mickey’s Ultimate Challenge
177. Midway Presents Arcades Greatest Hits – The Atari Collection
178. Might and Magic III – Isles of Terra
179. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
180. Mohawk and Headphone Jack
181. Monopoly
182. Mortal Kombat
183. Mortal Kombat 3
184. Mortal Kombat II
185. Mr. Do
186. Mrs. Pac-Man
187. MTV’s Bevis and Butt-head
188. Mystical Ninja
189. NBA Hangtime
190. NBA Jam Tournament Edition
191. NBA Live “95
192. NBA Live 96
193. NBA Live 98
194. NBA Showdown
195. NCAA Basketball
196. NFL QB Club
197. NHL “94
198. NHL 95
199. Nigel Mansell’s World Champion Racing
200. Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
201. Ninja Warriors
202. Ogre Battle – The March of the Black Queen
203. Olympic Summer Games
204. Operation Logic Bomb
205. Operation Thunderbolt
206. Out of This World
207. Out to Lunch
208. P.T.O.
209. Pac-Attack
210. Pac-Man 2 – The New Adventures
211. Pagemaster (the)
212. Paladin’s Quest
213. Paperboy 2
214. Phalanx
215. Phantom 2040
216. Pieces
217. Pilot Wings
218. Pinball Dreams
219. Pinocchio
220. Pitfall – The Mayan Adventure
221. Plok
222. Pocky & Rocky
223. Populous
224. Porky Pig’s Haunted Holiday
225. Power Pigs of the Dark Age
226. Power Rangers Zeo Battle Racers
227. Prehistoric Man
228. Primal Rage
229. Prince of Persia
230. Pugsley’s Scavenger Hunt
231. Pushover
232. Q-Bert 3
233. Raiden Trad
234. Rampart
235. Ranma 1⁄2 Hard Battle
236. Rap Jam Volume 1
237. Realm
238. Ren and Stimpy Show – Fire Dogs (the)
239. Ren and Stimpy Show – Time Warp (the)
240. Ren and Stimpy Show – Veediots (the)
241. Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon
242. Rise of the Robots
243. Road Runners Death Valley Rally
244. Robocop 3
245. Robocop Vs Terminator
246. Rock N’ Roll Racing
247. Rocketeer (the)
248. Rocky Rodent
249. Roger Clemens MVP Baseball
250. Run Saber
251. Samurai Shodown
252. Secret of Evermore
253. Secret of Mana
254. Shadowwrun
255. Shanghai II
256. Shaq-Fu
257. Shien’s Revenge
258. Sim Ant
259. Sim City
260. Sim City 2000
261. Sim Earth
262. Simpsons – Bart’s Nightmare (the)
263. Skulljagger
264. Skyblazer
265. Soldiers of Fortune
266. Soul Blazer
267. Space Ace
268. Space Invaders
269. Spawn
270. Spectre
271. Speedy Gonzales – Los Gatos Bandidos
272. Spider-Man
273. Spider-Man Venom – Maximum Carnage
274. Spider-Man Venom – Separation Anxiety
275. Spider-Man X-Men – Arcade’s Revenge
276. Spindizzy Worlds
277. Star Trek: Starfleet Academy
278. Starfox
279. Stargate
280. Sterling Sharpe: End 2 End
281. Street Fighter – Alpha 2
282. Street Fighter II
283. Street Fighter II Turbo
284. Strike Gunner S.T.G.
285. Sunset Riders
286. Super Adventure Island
287. Super Adventure Island II
288. Super Baseball Simulator 1,000
289. Super Battleship
290. Super Battletank 2
291. Super Battletank: War in the Gulf
292. Super Black Bass
293. Super Bomberman
294. Super Bomberman 2
295. Super Bowling
296. Super Caesars Palace
297. Super Contra
298. Super Double Dragon
299. Super Empire Strikes Back
300. Super Ghouls and Ghosts
301. Super Mario All-Stars
302. Super Mario Kart
303. Super Mario Paint (w/mouse)
304. Super Mario RPG
305. Super Mario World
306. Super Metroid
307. Super NES Super Scope 6
308. Super Ninja Boy
309. Super Off Road
310. Super Off Road – The Baja
311. Super Pinball – Behind the Mask
312. Super Plat Action Football
313. Super Punch-Out
314. Super Return of the Jedi
315. Super R-Type
316. Super Smash TV
317. Super Soccer
318. Super Star Wars
319. Super Street Fighter
320. Super Tennis
321. Super Troll Island
322. Super Turrican
323. Super Valis IV
324. Superman
325. Swatkatz
326. Taz-Mania
327. Techmo Super Baseball
328. Techmo Super NBA Basketball
329. Techmo Superbowl
330. Techmo Superbowl II
331. Techmo Superbowl III
332. Tetris 2
333. Tetris and Dr. Mario
334. Tetris Attack
335. The Pagemaster
336. Thunder Spirits
337. Time Trax
338. Tin Star
339. Tiny Toon Adventure – Buster Busts Loose
340. Top Gear 4.
341. Total Carnage
342. Tournament Fighters (T.M.N. Turtles)
343. Toy Story
344. Troddlers
345. True Lies
346. Tuff E Nuff
347. Turtles IV
348. Ultima - The False Prophet
349. Ultimate Fighter
350. Ultraman
351. UN Squadron
352. Urban Strike
353. Utopia
354. Vegas Stakes
355. Vortex
356. Wanders From Y’s III
357. Wario’s Woods
358. Warlock
359. Wayne’s World
360. Weapon Lord
361. Wheel of Fortune – Deluxe Edition
362. Widget
363. Wing Commander
364. Wizard of Oz (the)
365. Wizardry V
366. Wolfchild
367. Wolverine Adamantium Rage
368. Wordtris
369. World Hero’s
370. WWF Raw
371. WWF Royal Rumble
372. WWF Super Wrestlemania
373. WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade
374. X-Caliber 2097
375. X-Men – Mutant Apocalypse
376. Yardion
377. Yoshi’s Cookie
378. Yoshi’s Island (Super Mario World 2)
379. Yoshi’s Safari
380. Young Merlin
381. Zombies Ate My Neighbors

I like this one.....it's been here since like September of 08.....i know ther is some rare games in ther like earthbound but $3000!!!!!!

Hmmm... it's a neat way to just grab a huge collection, and averages about $8 a game. If I were rich, it doesn't seem too bad a deal to me. Of course I would still probably just go and buy the individual games I wanted elsewhere and get them as cheap as possible.

Yeah...it's not a horrible deal, but obviously still too high when you average in all the stinkers and crap games. Normally, for collections/bundles, they should be cheaper than the price of the individual items, but in this case, with the size of the collection and all the quality games in it, it could be worth a slight premium.

But not that much. And definitely not on craigslist an hour and a half away from the nearest major city center. Dude should break it up and sell the games individually on eBay.

If you're interested, offer him a thousand bucks, tell him "LOL you still haven't sold this? How about a thousand dollars...it's the one and only, the best offer you're going to get..." and see if he bites.

Check THIS OUT!

****R E D U C E D***** NINTENDO NES GAMING PACKAGE WITH TV

Date: 2009-02-06, 10:42AM CST

for sale is a nintendo nes gaming console with a 19inch sanyo tv included. tv can be used either for this game or for regular tv/cable use.

package includes:

nintendo nes game console complete with power supply
1 game (mario bros./duck hunt)
2 controllers
1 gun (as for duck hunt)
19in sanyo gaming tv (can be used for regular television)

console and game are in perfect condition! game does not freeze or cut off.

this is the perfect opportunity for collectors! everything you need is included. hook up and play ready!

PRICE: $110 O.B.O all offers will be considered!

pics available!

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!

bread's done
Back