Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']people think because its old it must be rare so it must be worth alot...not always the case...[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see 15 years from now when internet classifieds are filled with Wiis.

Rant: I don't have a particular example but I'm tired of apartment ads that give absolutely not f'ing details.

(Made up example:)
1BR - GREAT APARTMENT - $OVERPRICED (ROCHESTER)

GREAT APARTMENT!!!11 1BR WITH BIG KITCHEN!! A MUST SEE TODAY!!! CALL ME! WONT LAST LONG!

WTF?!?! Give some details. Utilities included? Which ones? Location? Off street parking? Carpet or hardwood floors? And put some pictures in.

If I was a landlord and I had an empty apartment I know I would put in the effort to get it rented. An empty apartment means money lost.

[quote name='panamared']Karkyco, do you realize that damn near every single listing in your Los Angeles area lists their phone numbers? Why would people list their phone number on craigslist? I'd be wary of getting nothing but prank calls...[/quote]

Yes I realize that...these people are idiots. I only use a throwaway email account and get THEIR number when dealing with people on craigslist.

[quote name='karkyco']Yes I realize that...these people are idiots. I only use a throwaway email account and get THEIR number when dealing with people on craigslist.[/quote]

I once posted this to help people on the free section of my craigslist after someone posted that people keep calling him about some sewing machine and took some things from his yard (his kid's bike) or something like that. It was promptly flagged in about an hour.

In the future I hope people follow a few guidelines to make this a better community and protect themselves:

1. Do not post phone numbers for free stuff (especially high demand items like snowblowers, furniture etc.) because you will get at least 25 calls, if not more, within the first hour of posting.
2. Do not post your address in the ad and say first come first serve because that ends up wasting people's time, opens you up to who knows what and situations like this person is experiencing.
3. Do not post that item will be available at such and such time and at such and such place because that just causes issues all around.
4. Take the extra step of replying back to an email so you have one person who knows where you live and you can schedule a mutually convenient time.
5. Ask the person for a phone number, specific time of pickup and where they are coming from as that significantly curtails the no-shows. Also, ask them to give a call when they are on their way which would virtually eliminate a no show.
6. If you don't want to deal with the person face-to-face just let them know where they can find the free item (ideally not with the trash pickup as that's open to anyone who drives by).
7. You are not obligated to give it to the first person who contacts you, use your judgement based on the information they put in their original email (like phone number, name, where they will be coming from, when they can pick up).
Who would you feel more comfortable with coming to your house:
a. Is your free item still avail? I can pcik up anytime, let me knwo whree
b. Hi, I am interested in the free chair you listed on cl, it would look great in my living room. Is it still available? My name is and phone is < >, I am available later this afternoon or tonight and will be coming from Newton. Thanks,
8. Many people will email anything that is free and say they want it. After you tell them it's available then they will decide whether they will actually pick it up. If someone is providing the info above it's more likely they actually want the item and will follow through.

Either the second one is fake and posted by a random or this guy is such a great salesman :roll:

Gears of War 2 - $40 (Clifton, NJ)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-22, 6:25PM EDT

I beat the game, it is sick . I wouldnt sell it but I dont have XBOX live. I wont go lower then $40 so please only email me if you are really interested. [email protected]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1087093261
3 minutes later

*** Gears of War 2 *** only $35 - $35 (-Clifton, NJ)

Date: 2009-03-22, 6:28PM EDT

***Gears of War 2*** only $35

[email protected] 973-389-3291

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1087096421

This guy must be one of the dumbest people I've seen. He's been posting this for months. He just posted it again.

Looking for broken xbox 360 - $50 (Fairfield, NJ)

Date: 2009-03-22, 8:00PM EDT

$50 for your red ring'd broken xbox 360. Warranty sticker must be in tact, email me.

PostingID: 1087216433

here is his other one a few posts down

5 xbox 360 as is 3 red lights- Good Warranty seal- unopened (North jersey)

Date: 2009-03-22, 1:19AM EDT

Im selling 5 white xbox 360's that have the 3 red lights , great deal for someone that knows how to fix them or get them fixed.

Consoles only, no wires included

you can easily fix and resell these units for $100 dollars or more.

I was originally going to get these repaired and resold, but because of time constraints , I'm going to sell them as is .

these units have the warranty seals intact and have never been tampered.

will sell all 5 for $375 cash

will even consider selling 1 or 2 if that's all you want. .

will also consider trades for an Iphone 2g or 3 g unlocked

email me and let me know.

thanks.

I will drop off or you can pick up asap...

PostingID: 1086200602

man i don't know what it is about craigslist but free stuff attracts even more flakes then stuff for sale. You get over 50 calls and only 1 or 2 will bother showing up

i think its a buncha lonely no life retards who like wasting other people (who do have lives) time.

this hussler will give you "5 dolla" for your marvel vs capcom game! yea right!

HERE ARE A FEW GAMES IM LOOKING FOR JUSS LET ME KNO WAT U GOT WILLING TO BUY $5 DOLLA EACH

NEED4SPEED2 UNDERGROUND

SCARFACE

GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREA

THE SIMS

MARVEL VS CAPCOM

I ALSO NEED A EXTRA CONTROLLER

U CAN EMAIL ME AT - [email protected] OR AIM: USERPIMP7732

THANKS..............

and flag this fucker for keyword spamming too :bomb:

[quote name='dragoon99']PSP WANTED FREE (SPIRING HILL)Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-21, 3:16PM EDT

HI I AM A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL AND I ALWAYS WANTED A PSP AND ITS TO MUCH MONEY TO BUY IN THE STORE SO IF YOU R GIVING ONE AWAY PLEASE GIVE ME IT!
Oh please, like anyone would believe that story. I bet it's the girl's father/mother the PSP would go to. I used to sell candy in elementary school to have money for used video games at the flea market. If the girl is real she could do something and save up for it.

It's ridiculous to beg on Craigslist even if someone has one they want to give away they probably would just give it to a good friend of theirs.[/quote][quote name='FrostyTheBatman'] Does anyone have a PSP that you want to give away?
If you do email this little girl. She's seriously a 9 year old girl.

"HI I AM A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL AND I ALWAYS WANTED A PSP AND ITS TO MUCH MONEY TO BUY IN THE STORE SO IF YOU R GIVING ONE AWAY PLEASE GIVE ME IT!"

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/tag/1085554423.html[/quote]

:booty:I'm honestly surprised it wasn't flagged off yet.

[quote name='panamared']Anyone have $300 they wanna throw down on an NES with 19 worthless games?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tag/1086774420.html

Original Nintendo Entertainment System and Games - $300 (Alexandria)
[/quote]

The real fuck-you about ads like that (or the impact on me anyway) is that other sellers think this is a reasonable price. I contact someone who's listing an NES and 10 games for best offer with an offer of like $20-30, and then I get a reply basically saying I'm lowballing because "you see them all the time on CL for $75+"

After which I have to explain THE REASON you see them all the time is that no one's buying at that price and it's the same dozen (or maybe less? 10? 3?) people listing their shit over and over hoping some sucker sees it and goes for it.

Screws up the whole market and confuses people.

[quote name='panamared']What is so bad about Earthbound for $40?[/QUOTE]

IMO, it's not as bad as 95% of what we see here, but it's really not a Craigslist-appropriate price.

That said, I'd drop $40 for it.

I beg to differ on that. I would imagine he would get many responses. In the Minneapolis area of Minnesota awhile back there was some schmo asking for I believe $80 and he sold it within that day. :) But, yes, since joining this site I would never drop 80 bills on a single game. Heck, I have a tough time dropping $5 on a single game now.;)

[quote name='panamared']I beg to differ on that. I would imagine he would get many responses. In the Minneapolis area of Minnesota awhile back there was some schmo asking for I believe $80 and he sold it within that day. :) But, yes, since joining this site I would never drop 80 bills on a single game. Heck, I have a tough time dropping $5 on a single game now.;)[/quote]
same lmao Yesterday I didn't buy
xbox 360 Pirates of Caribbean AWE - 4.97
xbox 360 Bullet Witch - 4.97

[quote name='BarbblerElf']same lmao Yesterday I didn't buy
xbox 360 Pirates of Caribbean AWE - 4.97
xbox 360 Bullet Witch - 4.97[/quote]

I hear you guys and then some. And I'm glad you didn't buy those games for $5...you would have gotten RIPPED OFF!!!:bouncy:

there is a girl with a laptop power brick destroyed and she goes to craiglist to look for one, she says they r 40 - 50 bucks. i was like ... y dont u try (auction site name here). i just looked they r 20 bucks. i suppose they r all the same, even tho they r different brands, since they have to be FCC approved.

[quote name='Tavohl']there is a girl with a laptop power brick destroyed and she goes to craiglist to look for one, she says they r 40 - 50 bucks. i was like ... y dont u try (auction site name here). i just looked they r 20 bucks. i suppose they r all the same, even tho they r different brands, since they have to be FCC approved.[/quote]
Why r you typing like u r an idiot? Sorry this sort of typing really annoys me, makes your post unreadable and makes me just want to skip what you have to say - I'd advise against txt type in the future if you want people to read your posts.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Why r you typing like u r an idiot? Sorry this sort of typing really annoys me, makes your post unreadable and makes me just want to skip what you have to say - I'd advise against txt type in the future if you want people to read your posts.[/quote]
:applause::applause::applause:\

Thank you. I was going to post the same but I was on my psp at the time.
If he takes enough time to insert commas, periods, and parentheses please take the time to write out full words. When people use letters instead of words it really annoys me.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I was about to ask what the issue was until he suggested that the potential roommate share a bed with him. Ok, terrific.[/quote]

Wow, it got deleted...he found someone to share the bed

Usually I would reply to this with a posting of some guy over pricing crap....but this one is a deal for only a hundred bucks,Madden 94 is worth the price of admission alone!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/1082600041.html
"Cleaning out my closet, selling my old Sega Genesis.
The system is in mint condition. Comes with the A/C Adapter, the television connector, two controllers and several games which include Super Tecmo Bowl III and Madden 1994 among others.
I can meet interested parties around Berkeley or near my work in the SoMa district of San Francisco."

[quote name='Tavohl']there is a girl with a laptop power brick destroyed and she goes to craiglist to look for one, she says they r 40 - 50 bucks. i was like ... y dont u try (auction site name here). i just looked they r 20 bucks. i suppose they r all the same, even tho they r different brands, since they have to be FCC approved.[/quote]

Where did this come from??? Who were you talking to? This thread is to point out the stupidity from people posting on craigslist. Not to come in here and post stupidly in regards to craigslist.

Wow, that Genesis one is mindboggling. Makes this one seem like a steal...especially since it comes with a GAMECUBE TRAVELLING BAG, WE ALL KNOW THOSE ARE WORTH LIKE $75 ALL BY THEMSELVES...and remember, the guy is looking for Serious Buyers Only...too bad we can't find a Serious Seller anywhere we look!!!:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/1083140110.html

Nintendo Gamecube for sale - $80 (culver city)

Gamecube comes with 2 controllers and gamecube traveling bag. only used about 3 times basically brand new. asking $80 (serious buyers only)

Haha.. yeah, I hate it when people is saying they only used it for a number of times, like who cares and I don't think anybody will ever believe it.

and sometimes they have more games than the number of times that they used the console too, BS.

---------------------
How about $ 800 X360 ?
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/1088590435.html
---------------------
XBOX 360 Like New for sale!!! - $800 (Brea)

Date: 2009-03-23, 1:55PM PDT

XBOX 360 for sale! used for about 2 months. i still have the receipt purchased cash through best buys. still has almost 2 years extended warranty.
-60 gig harddrive
-3 wireless contollers with 5 battery packs and charging station
-2 headsets
2 guitars unmarked with new stickers
about 27 games

Modder:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/1088536895.html
Nintendo ds cart full of games/wii mod/ psp mod (Rancho Santa Margarita)

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/1088563446.html
Very cheap Nintendo DS games for sale - $1 (Orange County

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/1088312734.html
Nintendo NDS DS Lite Game Cartridge with Games - $30 (HB)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Why r you typing like u r an idiot? Sorry this sort of typing really annoys me, makes your post unreadable and makes me just want to skip what you have to say - I'd advise against txt type in the future if you want people to read your posts.[/quote]

Agreed. Honestly, I don't understand why some people are too lazy to type two extra letters. All the words he abbreviated were three letter words changed to one letter. It's two letters, come on, "u r" not saving that much time.

Dude, this is the internet. Tho i appreciate the feedback. You are supposed to have fun while on the internet.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']:applause::applause::applause:\

Thank you. I was going to post the same but I was on my psp at the time.
If he takes enough time to insert commas, periods, and parentheses please take the time to write out full words. When people use letters instead of words it really annoys me.[/quote]
Why don't you Bash everyone who uses PSP, PS3 or GC.
Every body knows what they mean, but you make it loook like a crime. By The Way It's typed parenthesis. Now, typos make comments unreadable.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Where did this come from??? Who were you talking to? This thread is to point out the stupidity from people posting on craigslist. Not to come in here and post stupidly in regards to craigslist.[/quote]
I'm sorry, I was too lazy to look over craiglist to find any links and post them here and since she told me the price she saw, I thought I would just go ahead and comment on it. Never been in craiglist to begin with. And probably never will. Didn't know what it was until I saw the thread and the comments.
"Yet More Craiglist Stupidity!" is the name of the thread, so i can post in regard of it, or ask the 'OP'(as you call it) and let us know what he thinks.
Anyway if someone thinks its overpriced why would you still go ahead and look at their post. Now that is "Stupidity".

[quote name='Doomstink']As others have said $40.00 is actually a pretty fantastic price for Earthbound. It sells on eBay for around $84.00, so $40.00 is actually a good price to buy to flip.[/quote]

I highly suspect it's unavailable as I emailed right when it came on and haven't heard peep. Maybe the volume of emails alerted him to the true value.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tavohl']Dude, this is the internet. Tho i appreciate the feedback. You are supposed to have fun while on the internet.

Why don't you Bash everyone who uses PSP, PS3 or GC.
Every body knows what they mean, but you make it loook like a crime. By The Way It's typed parenthesis. Now, typos make comments unreadable.

[/quote]

typin psp gc ps3 is ok since it is 2 long 2 type if u say it more then 1 time and PSP and PS3 are more like abbrivating NCAA, YMCA, NYPD, ect. but u r usin 1 letter instead of a word and it gets annoyin [/annoying]

Oh and it is spelled parentheses.

Come on guys, cool it:cold: We are all on here because of common interests, so let's all be nice to each other :D
Now, onto some craigslist stupidity...let's see some posts!!!

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/wan/1088743370.html

Beware a thief who posts here (he is from salem)

The man who posts from Salem by the name of Kong stole and stuck a DS in his pocket while going to buy some electronics from a woman. Her 7 year old son saw the man stick it in his pocket. Then when the mother realized it was missing and the son told her, the thief would not answer his phone or return her email.
The mother is terrified because he knows where she lives. What a horrible man stealing from a child.!!
Apparently this thief quoted her a price and tried to low ball her when he got there. Mad that she refused to sell him the items, he decided to help himself to the boy's DS.
---------------

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ele/1088459820.html

guitar, old systems more.....

I am selling a Daphne Blue Squire Guitar with fender pickguard, a Marshall Amp, and a fender carrying case $150

Also have a sega genesis with 5 games... The Jungle Book,Monopoly, Sonic 1, Sonic 3, and Batman Returns $60

SNES with 5 Games ,Zelda link to a past, Street Fighter 2, Street figter 2 turbo, Super Mario all Stars, Yoshi Island 2 $100

Nintendo 64 with 24 games, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 , Zelda Ocarina of Time Limited Gold Version, Mischief makers, Blitz, Rocket robot on wheels, Banjo Kazooie and
many more $250

Also have a Sega Dreamcast, with a few Original Games, and some backups, Original Games include Blitz 2001, Ready to Rumble Boxing and Ready to Rumble Boxing round , For Backup games i got sonic Adventure 2, grandia both disks, jet grind radio and a few more asking $200

All the Systems come with hookups and controllers
Dreamcast comes with 2 memory card 1 VMU 4 controllers and a controller extension
Nintendo 64 has 4 controllers
SNES has 3 controllers
Sega Genesis has 3 controllers

I will also be taking offers so if u think its a little to high Offer a price and ill promise to message u back
Sorry i can't take pictures but feel free to come check the stuff out if u wanna test it

Got any high end or 'vintage' clothes to donate so this clown can resell them?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/wan/1088785785.html

if you're cleaning out your closet, i'll take your clothes (Hollywood)

Date: 2009-03-23, 3:48PM PDT

I'm a broke college graduate looking for a job and in the meantime, I am opening up a booth at the Melrose Trading Post. If you have any clothes to donate (anything reasonably nice), I would love to pick them up. Thank you!

Just what I wanted. A crap load of sports games. YEY

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/1088894382.html

Awesome Play Station 2 Bundle - $400 (Jersey City)

Date: 2009-03-23, 8:00PM EDT

NO LOW BALLERS!!! DON"T SAY YOU WILL BUY AND NOT SHOW UP> HAPPEN 2 TIMES already!!!!!!

Comes with a fat Playstation 2 with 2 controllers and 1 memory card.

Games have original cases and a lot are RARE and cannot be bought in stores anymore

Here are the games

1- Madden 2001
2- Madden 2002
3- Madden 2003
4- Madden 2004
5- Madden 2005
6- Madden 2006
7- Madden 2007
8- Madden 2007 (2nd copy)
9- Madden 2008
10- All star base ball 2002
11- Triple play 2002
12- Grand Theft Auto 3
13- Tiger woods 07
14- MLB 09
15- GTA San adreas
16- final fantasy 7!!!!!
17- final fantasy 8!!!
18- Final Fantasy X !!
19- MetaL Gear Solid!!!!
20- NFL street
21- NBA live 2k5
22- soul calibur 2
23- god of war 2
24- smack down vs raw 2006
25- smack down vs raw 2007
26- smack down vs raw 2008
27- smack down shut your mouth (great game)
28- NBA street
29- JAk 3
30- Netword adapter disk

This is an ultimate bundle for anyone who missed out on everything great the PS2 had. All of these games work. I have tested. I am selling because I need money for a laptop. If you have one with at lease 300 gb HDD, 2 GIG ram, Core II duo +, 15 in screen and want to trade that, ok. Must work, or $400 FIRM. This is a great deal. I checked the buy it nows on ebay and amazon and it's alot more than what im charging.

PostingID: 1088894382

[quote name='BarbblerElf']typin psp gc ps3 is ok since it is 2 long 2 type if u say it more then 1 time and PSP and PS3 are more like abbrivating NCAA, YMCA, NYPD, ect. but u r usin 1 letter instead of a word and it gets annoyin [/annoying]

Oh and it is spelled parentheses.[/quote]
abbrivating, ect:rofl:
Parentheses? only if you are french and still its not correct. And if it's annoying why do you keep insisting on it, when I haven't typed any (except for first post).
Thanks on the loook.
Any way I'm off this thread, have fun with your craiglist.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/tag/1075391954.html

Atari Game System - $200 (New Castle)
Date: 2009-03-14, 9:01PM EDT

Near Mint, WORKING orginal atari system with 18 games. Two sets of joysticks and a set of round paddles. This system works great. All games work. Does not have box. But totally worth the price for all you old school gamers...lol!!
Games are as follows
megamania
pole position
ms pac man
bowling
defender
super breakout
qbert
donkey kong
asteroids
missle command
space invaders
video pinball
star raiders
pitfall
pac man
dodge em
yars revenge
frogger

724-714-8430 Tracy

Wow...ONLY $200? ;)

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ele/1088564797.html

$300 for a PIECE OF SHIT computer.....wow

Upgraded to a new computer. This computer works fine and was well maintained. AVG Anti-Spyware, Spy Bot, and Trend Micro 2009. Microsoft XP Home Editon with service pack 3. Model 7310X with Intel Pentium 4, 300 GHz and 98 GB of RAM. Has six USB connectors, ethernet connector, earphones, montior connector (NO MONITOR INCLUDED), keyboard and mouse included. Has DVD and CD drives, power cord. Great computer for $300.
---

really? 300 ghz? 98 gigs of ram? must be the fastest pc on earth.

C'mon. Help a guy out by giving our your Vista auth. code.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/wan/1088587295.html

Microsoft Vista Authentication Code - $1

My Excel,Power Point, and Word is not working for non a McIntosh system. I think it is IBM based. If you can help please respond with an authentication code. My computer went down and will not start these programs until I enter it again. During my move the Vista box and code was lost. Maybe the movers took it? This will not affect your computers operation at all. It just authenticates the Microsoft program in my computer so I can access my work again.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/ele/

Just look how many posts 1 person did. Crazy. Took up the whole page

TV 868 Quad band Dual SIM Dual Standby Dual Bluetooth Dual Camera supp - $113 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
TV S1000 Dual sim Card Dual Standby Dual Camera support Bluetooth ,FM - $117 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
TV Phone Quad-band Dual sim crad Dual standby Support multi-language 8 - $131 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
T638 Quad band Phone Dual sim card 1.3M pixels camera Support TV funct - $113 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
V88+ TV phone Quand band dual sim card dual bluetooth with Camera and - $106 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
K1 Quad band Dual Sim Dual Standby Dual Bluetooth TV with Dual TF Card - $150 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Quad band T900 Dual sim Cards Dual Standby TV Phone support Bluetooth+ - $102 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
T628 TV phone Qual band Dual card Dual Standby Dual Bluetooth Dual cam - $121 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Quad band TV S690 dual sim card dual standby with bluetooth and FM unl - $113 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
TV 5800 phone,dual-sim dual-standby dual-bluetooth with Camera and FM - $110 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Quad band TVC902 Dual sim cards dual standby dual Bluetooth dual Camer - $110 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
D95 Phone Dual sim cards Dual standby Dual bluetooth Dual TF card with - $142 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
TV 889 2.8 Inch Handwritten Quad band Dual Card Dual Standby with Came - $118 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
TV mobile P2000 Dual cards two camera with buletooth unlocked - $122 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 Inch Touch Lens TV HB778 Phone Quad band Dual Card Dual Standby su - $131 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
TV W902 Cell phone Dual sim card Dual camera support Bluetooth Shaking - $123 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Waterproof watch phone Quad-band with camera - $157 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Sony 36 inch TV like new!! - $40 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey City)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 Inch Touch Screen E88 phone Dual sim cards dual standby with JAVA+ - $96 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.6 Inch TFT GMS 900/1800HZ 1.3M Camera Cpu slider unlocked - $113 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
New Phone S586 Tri-band dual sim dual standby with Bluetooth FM and sh - $94 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
X1 style phone dual sim dual standby dual bluetooth dual camera with F - $115 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Writers MP3 Pen with Rubber Grip-1GB - $33 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1GB MP3 player with FM OLED LCD USB 2.0 connector Built-in lithium bat - $36 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Valentine Gifts(1GB lovers heart-shaped necklace MP3 touch-pad control - $52 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1GB solar power MP3 water-resistant,touch-pad control - $41 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Nice Tilting Wall Mount (30-60 inch) - $100 -[SIZE=-1] (Hoboken/West NY)[/SIZE] pic
Conrad johnson PV 12 tube pre amp w/phono - $1000 -[SIZE=-1] (paramus area)[/SIZE] pic
Music studio mpc axiom 49 intel imac 20 krk monitors presonous firebox - $4500 -[SIZE=-1] (south jersey)[/SIZE] pic
Pioneer cs-50A speakers- huge sound! - $75 -[SIZE=-1] (paramus area)[/SIZE] pic
Scott 340B Tube Stereo FM Receiver-beautiful - $400 -[SIZE=-1] (paramus area)[/SIZE] pic
Luxman R-113 Stereo AM/FM Receiver-w/phono- - $80 -[SIZE=-1] (paramus area)[/SIZE] pic
1GB U disk and MP3 player Headset - $43 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1GB Business card MP3 Movable electronic hard disk USB2.0 FLASH DISK,M - $26 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Palm sized 1GB MP3 And WMA Player - FM Tuner + Speaker - $35 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1.1 Inch LCD Screen 1GB MP3 Player Digital Music + FM Tuner - $32 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 inch TFT 2GB MP5 with Mp3/Mp4 Function - $53 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 Inch TFT 4GB MP5 with Mp3/Mp4 Function - $61 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 Inch TFT 2GB MP5 with Mp3/Mp4 Function - $83 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 Inch TFT Display 1GB MP5 with Digital camera and FM ,Ebook functio - $64 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 Inch TFT 2GB MP5 with Mp3/Mp4 Function - $56 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Fashion Mp3 1GB With Screen Five Colors - $21 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
SONY ERRICSON W600 - $141 -[SIZE=-1] (NEW AND STILL FOR SALE : _____OUOUE)[/SIZE] pic
Nokia 5610 - $179 -[SIZE=-1] (NEW AND STILL FOR SALE : _____OUOUE)[/SIZE] pic
Nokia 7380 - $166 -[SIZE=-1] (NEW AND STILL FOR SALE : _____OUOUE)[/SIZE] pic
1.8 inch 1GB watch mp4 mp3 with FM sustain SD MMC CARD - $48 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1.5 Inch MP4 Watch 1GB with FM New style - $57 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
4GB mp4 watch Brand new videos /music,Support MP3/WMA/WAV - $65 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 inch TFT screen with 1.3 pixel camera and Ebook function 2GB - $47 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Audio / Video Distribution Amplifier - $49 -[SIZE=-1] (Boonton, NJ)[/SIZE] pic
Samsung Z630 - $190 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
: Nokia N76 Black Phone (Unlocked) - $151 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
: Nokia 5610 - $179 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
SONY ERRICSON W600 - $141 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
Nokia 7380 - $166 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
: Samsung SGH-D880 - $96 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
m : Motorola EM25 (Unlocked) - $116 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 - $220 -[SIZE=-1] (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)[/SIZE] pic
2.0 inch TFT 2GB mp4 player - $49 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4inch TFT 2GB MP4+AV OUT - $64 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.0 inch TFT mini 2GB mp4 player with TF SD card slot - $51 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Protable Media Player (Delaxe) - 2GB PMP with Video Games - $62 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 inch 2GB mp4 player with game - $72 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1.8 Inch TFT Screen - 2GB MP4 Player - Digital recordings - $52 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1.8 inch TFT 2GB MP4 MP3+Photo / Movie Viewer+FM Radio - $48 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1.8 inch TFT 2GB MP4 +Picture Viewer+Built-in Game five colors Availab - $49 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 inch TFT high screen 2GB Mp4 MP3 support SD/MMC card - $57 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Onkyo HT-SR800 7.1 Surround System - $300 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey City)[/SIZE] pic
Used ALtec Lansing In Motion Speaker system - $5 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey City Heights)[/SIZE] pic
Rca dvd player - $20 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey City Heights)[/SIZE] pic
1.8 inch OLED 2GB MP4 with crystal mirror+E-book function,7-mode equal - $44 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 inch screen 2GB MP4 player with Camera and AV OUT ,SD/MMC card - $40 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
LCD screen 2GB MP4 Teclast C280 Dual Core 260k color TFT color - $90 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Visual Land 2 GB MP3/MP4/Camera/FM/Voice w/2.4-inch LCD - $56 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2 inch 2GB MP4 Video Player+Music playback+Mini SD Slot - $44 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 Inch Touch Screen 1.3M Pixel Camera 2GB MP3/MP4 player - $57 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Sony Ericsson C702 - $165 -[SIZE=-1] (Welcome To icq2009)[/SIZE] pic
Samsung SGH-F480 - $140 -[SIZE=-1] (Welcome To icq2009)[/SIZE] pic
2 Virgin Mobile flip phones - $5 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey City Heights)[/SIZE] pic
Sony Ericson At&t cellphone - $4 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey City Heights)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 inch TFT 1GB MP4 Player Supports MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF and - $43 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 Inch Screen 1GB MP4 Player 26M Pixel New style With Digital Camera - $52 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.5 Inch TFT 1GB Isma-ul-Husna Display 5 Most Famous Tafsir Books Voic - $76 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2 Inch TFT 1GB Mini MP4/Mp3 Player Support Mini SD - $42 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.0 Inch Screen Travelers MP4 Player 1GB+ Built in USB - $42 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 inch slide MP4 Player 1GB with 1.3M Pixel SD Card with digital cam - $66 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
1GB Solar MP4 player Game support Play audio Photos view Play video Re - $94 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
nokia n95 - $236 -[SIZE=-1] (Welcome To icq2009)[/SIZE] pic
Samsung INNOV8 i8510 16GB Unlocked 8MP GSM Camera Phone - $239 -[SIZE=-1] (Welcome To icq2009)[/SIZE] pic
Virgin mobile bar phone - $2 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey city Heights)[/SIZE] pic
Rf Modulators - $5 -[SIZE=-1] (Jersey City Heights)[/SIZE]
Samsung HLR-7178WX 71 - $548 -[SIZE=-1] (Welcome To icq2009)[/SIZE] pic
Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 42 - $262 -[SIZE=-1] (Welcome To icq2009)[/SIZE] pic
2.0 Inch OLED Sceen Value 1GB MP4 Digital Media Player + Speaker - $44 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2M Pixel 2.4-inch LCD MP4 Player 1GB Metal casing SD Slot - $44 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.4 inches TFT 1G MP4 support sd/mmc card+Outside Speaker - $43 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Wholesale 1GB MP4 1.8 Inch TFT Touch Button Stereo FM Radio New style - $58 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
2.8 inch TFT screen 1GB mp4 player QVGA image Game function - $62 -[SIZE=-1] (g*******g******g)[/SIZE] pic
Mini Stereo System - $120 -[SIZE=-1] (Nutley)[/SIZE] pic
Nakamichi Clock Radios-3 - $130 -[SIZE=-1] (Nutley)[/SIZE] pic

Hey, I teach English!

Parenthesis was technically the singular form.
Parentheses was technically the plural form.
However, since there is not much use for the singular outside of;
1.), both have evolved to become acceptable spellings for both the singular and the pair.

Here is the Tucson idiots on CL roundup today:

Response to all selling your R/C cars (Tucson)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-03-23, 10:01PM MST

Alright!!!!!!!! I had just about enough of this crap! Some of you guys are out of control! Don't get me wrong there are some good deals on here but MOST are just plain ridiculous! First I'll start with the idiot who is selling his e maxx for 450 bucks this same truck can be bought on e bay brand new in the box for 320 bucks. To the other ass with the t maxx for 350 bucks with his so called 150 dollar sevo, There is no such thing as a servo that costs that much for a t maxx, I have a t maxx 3.3 and I have the top of the line HI TORK WATER PROOF servo's (cause there is more than one servo) and I paid almost 30 bucks each with shipping brand new in the box and your not even offering a receiver AND the front end is busted! You can also buy this truck for about 350 bucks off of e bay and it will have everything you need except for the fuel and its brand new in the box.
What do I have to do? Do I have to flagg all your adds and start post listings of prices and parts to get my point across?
And don't start saying I don't know crap because I have more R/C experience than most of you jerks! I am a HARD CORE R/C junkie and I know how much ALL this stuff goes for whether if it is on e bay or your local Hobby shop.
You guys need to stop trying to rob people, If you broke a part while you were messing with your truck or car that doesn't mean that the next man has to pay for your screw ups!
Used is Used, That is That! Upgrades or not!
You need to start being more realistic with your prices!

These are R/C cars and trucks not CRACK, People are not going through withdrawal cause they need to take a hit off a R/C car or truck.

GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostingID: 1089252323

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
The last couple sentences made me lol.

Sega Genesis with 1 controller and 8 games - $70

Date: 2009-03-23, 4:55PM MST

Selling my old Sega system. Includes 1 controller, all cables, and 8 games. Games are Sonic 2, Joe Montana Football, College Slam, NHL 96, World Series Baseball, College football 97, NFL Quarterback club, and Aladdin. I am asking $70.

Wii Games 20 each or Both for 35 - $35 (Tucson)

Date: 2009-03-23, 8:18PM MST

SSX Blur Wii Game in excellent condition like new. bought for $50
Red Steel Wii Game in excellent condition like new. once again paid $50 new.
please call me at 520-907-8428
thank you
You are a retard for buying either of these for $50. D:

xbox - $110 (northwest)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-03-23, 1:46PM MST

xbox w/two controllers and wireless adapter (520) 904-0584

[/quote
http://tucson.craigslist.org/ele/1088437819.html
gigantic old ass computer monitor for $30. do want!

bread's done
Back