Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/vgm/1261761118.html

[quote name='Delusional idiot']Chrono Trigger SNES game, no box just game, works fine.

you could own this rare game for only $777.

I really love this game and dont want to sell it. But I need money to pay off my drivers license. So just to say that I am trying I will put the game up. I know its worth a lot of money, I have seen these go for around 1700 with package and book.

so I figure I would give it a shot. I really hope no one buys it. I would like to hold on to it and one day let my children play it. but if you have what I am asking for it, its yours.

cash only! no trades! I am very firm on price. would settle for more but not less.[/QUOTE]

nice try but sorry dude people on CL think their stuff in worth alot

Buying Nintendo Nes games and acc. (Granite City , IL)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-07-09, 3:17PM CDT

I am buying loose Nes games for $1.00 (except sports games and Super Mario Bros./ Duck which are $ .50)
Games with manuals add .50
Games with boxes add .50
Loose manuals with no game are .25
Loose boxes with no game are .50
Rob the Robot $10-$45 matters on condition
Misc parts for rob varies
Working Nes system $5.00 with Complete box with controllers and SuperMario/Duckhunt $10 Other complete box sets email for price
Working Controllers $1
I plan on expanding to Sega Gen, Sega 32x, Sega CD, Sega master system, Snes , N64, Atari on a later time

Email me your list or pictures or questions to [email protected]
Bigger lots of games preferred But I can pickup less
Wanting to open a store in the near Future for discount Games and system and wanting to have an inventory for this.
If you have a non working system Nes Sega Gen, Sega 32x, Sega CD, Sega master system, Snes , N64, Atari , xbox I can take them off your hands for free with free pickup within a city or more radius from Granite City, IL

[quote name='juangrande386']
Wanting to open a store in the near Future for discount Games and system and wanting to have an inventory for this.[/QUOTE]

does not compute!

[quote name='juangrande386']nice try but sorry dude people on CL think their stuff in worth alot

Buying Nintendo Nes games and acc. (Granite City , IL)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-07-09, 3:17PM CDT

I am buying loose Nes games for $1.00 (except sports games and Super Mario Bros./ Duck which are $ .50)
Games with manuals add .50
Games with boxes add .50
Loose manuals with no game are .25
Loose boxes with no game are .50
Rob the Robot $10-$45 matters on condition
Misc parts for rob varies
Working Nes system $5.00 with Complete box with controllers and SuperMario/Duckhunt $10 Other complete box sets email for price
Working Controllers $1
I plan on expanding to Sega Gen, Sega 32x, Sega CD, Sega master system, Snes , N64, Atari on a later time

Email me your list or pictures or questions to [email protected]
Bigger lots of games preferred But I can pickup less
Wanting to open a store in the near Future for discount Games and system and wanting to have an inventory for this.
If you have a non working system Nes Sega Gen, Sega 32x, Sega CD, Sega master system, Snes , N64, Atari , xbox I can take them off your hands for free with free pickup within a city or more radius from Granite City, IL[/QUOTE]

yeah it's obvious this guy wants to resell, but while this ad does look kind of dumb to put on there, i myself would love to pay 50 cents for NES carts, and i'm sure alot of others on here would too

Last edited by a moderator:
i went yesterday morning, all they had was the scooby doo movies and the wonder woman collection, I'm looking for those thundercats sets, animaniacs, and the pinky and the brain sets. I used to watch these shows alot when I was younger. I live down the street from a big lots, gonna keep checking this week off and on.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/1266097689.html

Nintendo Wii Console + Samba de Amigo game BRAND NEW- Unopened - $399 (Summerlin)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-12, 10:30AM PDT

Nintendo Wii- Brand New in the box... Never opened!!

Includes Wii Console, Console Stand, one remote, nunchuk, and Sports disc.

also have remote case, and Samba de Amigo video game... ALL for $399

will negotiate price without the accessories.... Call me, text me or email me. 702-338-:hot::hot::hot::hot:

3n73me3o4ZZZZZZZZZ97c5b1c06848f19137a.jpg

Or you could just go to Wally World and get this entire setup for about $310 out the door...

fuck

LOL YeOldMario, I think that guy's cousin is trying to sell an NES here in LA...highlights:

Its a reasonable price considering they don't make them anymore. I figured I would post it here and if it didn't work then ebay.

Yeah, just because they don't make them anymore it's worth something...hahahaha! There were only what, a hundred million of them made? Can't wait for this douche to list it on ebay and get one fifth of his asking price, if even that, for it.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1267439431.html
The first Nintendo - $150

Date: 2009-07-13, 8:14AM PDT

Hello,

I have the first nintendo that ever came out. I know many of my age still remember playing the first nintendo that ever came out. I have all of the wiring that came with it. It has the first super mario bros game along with the orange gun and of course the duck game. It still works. Maybe someone would like one for memories. Its a reasonable price considering they don't make them anymore. I figured I would post it here and if it didn't work then ebay.

This is a real post by the way.Not spam.

Thanks

XBOX 360 HD-DVD add-on + 7 movies for $ 225
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1267800529.html

Xbox 360 HD DVD Player - $225 (Tustin, California)

Date: 2009-07-13, 10:55AM PDT

I am not selling an Xbox 360, I am selling an Xbox 360 HD DVD Player, along with its software disc, usb connector, and ac outlet. Also if you buy my HD DVD Player I will give you 7 HD DVDs, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremecy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Disturibia, V for Vendetta, Dante's Peak, I am Legend.

The price for everything is $225. If you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated because I need money for a family emergency.

If you are interested please text me at 714-293-3640

Rant:
I am not going to drive 10-15 miles to buy/sell you The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for $5.00. And now that I tell you that, you want to throw a hissy fit.
// OK. Rant over.

Thanks.

LOL. Sometimes even Cheap Ass Gamers forget how to put one and one together to get two. And now to clarify the "Craigslist Stupidity"....

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/1267221469.html

N64 Zelda Ocarina of Time - $30 (charlston n decatur)

Date: 2009-07-13, 6:03AM PDT

THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE IN MY OPINION, THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME FOR NINTENDO 64, VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND. SO IF U WANT TO PLAY A CLASSIC GAME THAT USED TO BE ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES YEARS AGO, EMAIL OR GIVE ME A CALL. 702-542-:roll::roll::roll::roll:

I understand now.... what was garbage to me.. was... well... you know the rest...

fuck

I honestly don't know if $70 is a "good price" for a Japanese import of this game, but for me personally, why the fuck would I pay some idiot $10 more than what brand new PS3 games retail for, for a used PS3 game I wouldn't be able to understand? Unless this game will never see the light of day in the US, and even in that case...why should someone else pay for your mistake?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/vgm/1268036923.html
japanese version of Demons Soul PS3 (close to 310)

Date: 2009-07-13, 12:43PM PDT

Im selling my import copy of Demons Soul for the PS3. i am selling my copy because it doesn't have english text option . its 1 day old. Im asking for 70 but will take best offer. Great condition. Amazing game just dont read Japanes.

:roll:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1269549363.html

Gameboy Advance SP Jumbo Pack (6 Games) - $140 (Valencia)

Date: 2009-07-14, 10:05AM PDT

Include: Gameboy Advance SP (red) in perfect working conditions, few scratches on the front, like new and comes with the charger. The sound is great.

The gameboy includes 6 games:
1. Dragonball buu´s fury: front sticker is gone but it doesn’t affect the gameplay.
2. Super Mario Bros. 3: is almost new. Used it 3 times only.
3. Yu-Gi-Oh Reshef of destruction: perfect conditions, no scratches at all, works great.
4. Kirby and the Amazing mirror: Works perfectly fine, average scratches on the bottom.
5. Pokemon silver: perfect conditions, few scratches on the front. Works perfectly on sp
5. Pokemon mystery dungeon: little bumps on the sticker but work excellent. Has case.

And it also comes with charger and the link cable (Works with 2 gameboys or more. Space for another link cable.)

Come and pick it up with cash in hand or I can ship it after receiving PayPal payment. Shipping cost will depend on destination. Send me your zip code to calculate cost.

------------------------------

ALL THE SHITTY SPORTS GAMES YOU COULD EVER STAND!!! I AM GOING TO LIST THE GAMES IN ALL CAPS TO MAKE YOU WET AND EXCITED ABOUT GETTING RIPPED OFF TO THE EXTREME! PLAY-ONLINE, BITCH!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/vgm/1270078203.html
PS2 and games - $200 (LA CA LA)

Date: 2009-07-14, 2:30PM PDT

PS2 and network adapter
Logitech Online Gaming USB Headset PS2 / PS3
ONE Guitar for Guitar Hero
Two 8MB Memory Cards
Network Adapter start up Disc
Two PS2 colorless
GAMES:
1-Guitar Hero2
2-Guitar Hero
3-EA SPORT NFL MADDEN 09 Play-online
4-EA SPORT NFL MADDEN 08 Play-online
5-EA SPORT NFL MADDEN 07 Play-online
6-EA SPORT NFL MADDEN 06 Play-online
7-EA SPORT MVP BASEBALL 04 Play-online
8-EA SPORT FIGHT NIGHT 04 Play-online
9-EA SPORT NHL 04 Play-online
10-EA SPORT TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 04 Play-online
11-EA SPORT FIFA WORLD CUP GERMANY 06 Play-online
12-ESPN NFL 2K5 Play-online
13-ESPN NFL 2K3
14-SCARFACE-The World is Yours SIERRA GAME
15-SOCOM3-U.S. NAVY SEALS Play-online
16-SYPHON FILTER THE OMEGA STRAIN Play-online
17-ATV OFFROAD FURY2 Play-online
18-EA SPORT FIFA 01
19-MLB PENNANT RACE
20-HOLIDAY 04 demo disc

For any info cal DEJA 310 424 0596

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gi60']XBOX 360 HD-DVD add-on + 7 movies for $ 225
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1267800529.html

Xbox 360 HD DVD Player - $225 (Tustin, California)

Date: 2009-07-13, 10:55AM PDT

I am not selling an Xbox 360, I am selling an Xbox 360 HD DVD Player, along with its software disc, usb connector, and ac outlet. Also if you buy my HD DVD Player I will give you 7 HD DVDs, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremecy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Disturibia, V for Vendetta, Dante's Peak, I am Legend.

The price for everything is $225. If you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated because I need money for a family emergency.

If you are interested please text me at 714-293-3640[/QUOTE]

I decided to email this guy:

Sent: Mon 7/13/09 2:29 PM
To: [email protected]
Or I could go buy it from Fry's for $40.

Response from him:

Sent: Tue 7/14/09 1:09 AM
To: Chase Danker ([email protected])

Ok first why would you send a message like that? In case you didnt read it comes with 7 hd-dvds along with it. If your not interested, dont waste my time or yours.

I say:

Sent: Tue 7/14/09 6:36 AM
I can also buy the HD DVDs for $5 to $10 each at Fry's

2 angry emails from him

Sent: Tue 7/14/09 12:08 PM
you know what then dont fuckin deal with me then and stop wasting my time. Obviously you dont know how to read where it said Im trying to get money for a family emergency. Regardless of what frys sells them for I still paid a lot of money for them. So I am not going to sell them unless I get what I want for them. Period. Do not email me again.

Sent: Tue 7/14/09 12:15 PM
If you email me again I will pass out your email to everyone on my facebook, gmail, myspace and everything else if you email me again. Then i will also report you to craigslist. Just go look somewhere else.

I finally respond:

Sent: Tue 7/14/09 3:25 PM
You do realize that I have your email. [email protected]

Sorry matt, it doesn't matter what you paid for them. HD-DVD was discontinued. Everybody takes a hit at one point when they re-sell.

LOL Kuros, nicely done. My favorite:

"you know what then dont fuckin deal with me then and stop wasting my time. Obviously you dont know how to read where it said Im trying to get money for a family emergency. Regardless of what frys sells them for I still paid a lot of money for them. So I am not going to sell them unless I get what I want for them. Period. Do not email me again."

No one gives a shit about your family emergency, except if they can use that fact and your desperation for cash to really rake you over the coals. If anything, the guy should be grateful to get anything at all for his defunct media player and discs. Fry's prices on HD-DVDs and the XBox 360 player are HIGH if anything, LOL!

Point #2, then you're not going to sell them, ever. Unless maybe every single other XBox 360 HD-DVD attachment spontaneously combusts, leaving yours the only system left on earth, working or otherwise, then you ain't getting jack shit for it.

Anyway that said, if the following is true, what a magnificent dumbass this guy is:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/1270140450.html

Final Fantasy VII - $60 (Downtown L.A.)

Date: 2009-07-14, 3:06PM PDT

Am selling the classic FFVII game that I bought back in 2000 for $200! I'm moving and am selling all my Playstation games to make money to move. It's in excellent condition and still works. Please, serious inquiries only. Post will remain up until sold.

-------------------------------

Guess the game before you click on the link or open the spoiler tag.
Madden 2005

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1270221905.html

Silver Nintendo Game Cube + game - $50 (Sunland)

--------------------------------

I don't think I'd pay $50 for a broken PS3 (maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't...it would depend on whether it was BC, larger HD and features, etc.) let alone a broken PS2!!! Seriously, how much would you pay for this PS2? $5? $10 tops? Even that would be hard to swallow. $50 firm, YEAH RIGHT!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/1270164400.html
Broken Slim PS2 - Parts or fix it yourself! - $50 (Echo Park)

Date: 2009-07-14, 3:21PM PDT

I have a broken PS2 for sale $50 firm. The system works but overheats and shuts off after about 10 mins of play. The red power light blinks on and off when this happens. A box fell on the corner of the system that caused this.

Includes power cable and A/V cable as well.

System model - SCPH-75001

If your interested or know of a way to fix it please let me know. I will answer any questions you have. All sales are final as noted this system is broken.

Thanks!!!

Kuros, how about a 2nd round of emails? hehe.. He just updated the price to $150, :)

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1270001614.html
HD-DVD Player Xbox 360 - $150 (Tustin, California)

Date: 2009-07-14, 1:48PM PDT

If your not interested in this HD-DVD player and HD-DVD movies take your buisness elsewhere. I am selling this item, eventhough I dont want to because of a family emergency. The HD Movies included are The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Disturbia, I am Legend, Dantes Peak, V for Vendetta.

The price is $150 take it or leave it. If you are interested text me at 714-293-xxxx. If you are not interested dont be like the other idiot who uses this site who keeps emailing me to say he's not interested.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[quote name='mattyice11']His price sucks, but his point is right on the money - if you don't like his price then move onto the next listing.[/QUOTE]

so that's your ad?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/1270700961.html

i have a wii for sale for $350 or trade. i have a 2 yr warranty on it. i bought it in feb.of 2009 its only been played a few times i bought a ps3 and i like it better thats why im getting rid of it but im interested in another ps3,things that go bang,hunting stuff,tools,ect thanks for looking to view my other items go to ********@yahoo.com

First off, 350 for some used wii, wiiplay, and some other shitty game. That can all be bought new for that price with a warranty

Second, that's an email address and as such impossible to view other items by going to an email address

Is this guy fucking insane?

[quote name='gi60']Kuros, how about a 2nd round of emails? hehe.. He just updated the price to $150, :)

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1270001614.html
HD-DVD Player Xbox 360 - $150 (Tustin, California)

Date: 2009-07-14, 1:48PM PDT

If your not interested in this HD-DVD player and HD-DVD movies take your buisness elsewhere. I am selling this item, eventhough I dont want to because of a family emergency. The HD Movies included are The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Disturbia, I am Legend, Dantes Peak, V for Vendetta.

The price is $150 take it or leave it. If you are interested text me at 714-293-xxxx. If you are not interested dont be like the other idiot who uses this site who keeps emailing me to say he's not interested.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[/QUOTE]

He's also selling a Rey Mysterio mask for $100. Maybe he should try to combine the items.

So since I paid $160 for my Sega 32X, I should still be able to ask for close to that amount? I guess he's never heard of "sunk cost" or "depreciation" before. I wonder if he's still driving the very first car he bought because he can't sell it for the same price he bought it for.

I thought about emailing him, but I don't want to steal Kuros' thunda.

Really, I hope this guy never sells it. And anyone who buys it and thinks it's a "deal" is a bigger idiot than he is.

Well, at least this guy tells you up front that the three sealed N64 games are all sports games.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/1270502514.html

3 Unopened in box Nintendo 64 - Sports Game Cartridges - $50 (91780 temple City)

Three Unopened in box Nintendo 64 Sports Cartridges

1-$20-Featuring Ken Griffey Jr., Major League Baseball

1-$20-Madden Football 64, made in Japan

1-$20-(Most Valuable Player) Kobe Bryant in: NBA Courtside

$20 each or $50 all obo

Got another winner here:
Nintendo 64 with 2 Controllers & 9 Games - $70

For sale is a Nintendo 64 System with 2 Controllers, Rumble Pak, AV Cord, Power Cord and 9 Games: Rugrats in Paris The Movie, Star Wars Racer Episode I, Army Men Sarge's Heroes, Rampage World Tour, Chopper Attack, Fighter Destiny, War Gods, Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding & Madden 2002 Football. Everything is in Great working condition, I have checked each game to make sure that they play properly.

bread's done
Back