Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1477488347.html

Hello there everybody, I have a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSX that I am now selling. The disc is in good condition, it plays with no problems. It is the original version not the greates hits versions. So this might be good for collectors. I am asking $200 for this, so if you are interested then please shoot me an email.

I have for sale a modded xbox 360 for 200 obo i will go lower and trade. This xbox comes with over 20 modded games please call, email or text me if you need the names of games it also comes with guitar hero kit. The xbox has 3rings but can be fixed for less than 30 dollars at husky games in columbus. I would fix it but I already got a new xbox. please text or call me at or email me for more info.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/1477602299.html

So lets see, 200 bucks for an illegally modded 360, with only pirated games WITH a RED RING.. Wow, someone has been smoking too much of that crack. Also since he just bought a new one, it is probably banned from live.. CRACKHEAD ALERT CRACKHEAD ALERT

[quote name='62t']http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1477488347.html

Hello there everybody, I have a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSX that I am now selling. The disc is in good condition, it plays with no problems. It is the original version not the greates hits versions. So this might be good for collectors. I am asking $200 for this, so if you are interested then please shoot me an email.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw this ad earlier. $200 for FF Tactics, is this Craigslister nuts or what? haha

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/vgm/1478134374.html

Slim PS2 ($60) with two controllers ($20), two memory cards ($16), racing wheel with paddle shifter ($40), includes pedal pad, and 14 games including:

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero- ($8.00)
Medal of Honor Frontline- ($10.00)
Gran Turismo 4- ($20.00)
Need for Speed Underground 2- ($20.00)
God of War- 2 Disc Series- ($25.00)
Madden 2007- ($15.00)
Socom 3: U.S Navy Seals- ($15.00)
Winter Sports 2008- ($10.00)
Family Feud- ($8.00)
Sims 2- ($25.00)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004- ($10.00)
Nascar Thunder 2003- ($8.00)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas- ($15.00)
Nascar 2008- ($12.00)

All prices are lowest I could find in the area for used. Great condition. Adult player only. Total sum comes to $262.00, will sell only for $250.00. Please reply via email or by calling me at 920-327-9568 to see pictures or to buy it. Thanks

$25 for God of War 2 used? And fucking Sims 2? The entire lot is worth $120 TOPS.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']I didn't know you were in Vegas. You could have dropped Super Smash TV off at the house.... :)[/QUOTE]

FLOL...I always thought you and punkmaggit were one and the same...I just thought punkmaggit forgot his login and had to create a new user account here...or was just using cl-insanity as his shits n giggles account.

HAHAHA!!!

And YeOldMario, no you HAVE to post what's in some of those links:

"RE: wii 400 -

Start with spelling words correctly, Idiot. Or are you too lazy making babies in hopes of more money from welfare?"

----------------------

HAHAHAHA x 1,000,000!!!

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']I just sent that FF tactics guy an email with a link to amazon. I'll see if I get a reply.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was about to send him a link to its page on vgpc.com or even rarityguide. I was thinking he must have thrown an extra 0 on the end, but nope he even repeated the asking price in his ad. Sealed, perhaps? But even then, it's not worth anywhere near that, black label or not...

And I hope someone sent the $100 Gamecube "I AM ALL GROW'D UP NOWZ" moron a link to Gamestop's page for it...$29.99, and they have mountains of them...

Another Rant: Craigslist Selling 102
A study in dumbery.

Seller has:
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 3
Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Kiddie Game
Wortless Kiddie Game

Says: All for $50...
Of course someone comes along and lowballs / cherry picks the good one for $20-25.
So you guessed it... two mother fucking months of seeing...

Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Sports Game
Worthless Kiddie Game
Wortless Kiddie Game
$5.00 each or $25 for all....

posted over and over and over and over again.....

:censored:

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah I was about to send him a link to its page on vgpc.com or even rarityguide. I was thinking he must have thrown an extra 0 on the end, but nope he even repeated the asking price in his ad. Sealed, perhaps? But even then, it's not worth anywhere near that, black label or not...

And I hope someone sent the $100 Gamecube "I AM ALL GROW'D UP NOWZ" moron a link to Gamestop's page for it...$29.99, and they have mountains of them...[/QUOTE]

:speaktothehand: Sh...!! We have a pawn shop that has about 20 of them at a "sale price" of $20... I am sure you can do a CIF for $15 a piece.
I always buy the Nintendo 64s that way... "Tell your boy in the back, 2 for $25..."

The tactics guy responded to me:

RE: Final Fantasy Tactics‏
From: Joseph Cortez ([email protected]) Sent: Sun 11/22/09 7:25 PM To: [email protected]

I just checked those, those are just for the disc only or for the greatest hits version. I see the original versions for well over 100 hundred.

(RET) Cortez, Joseph
U.S. Army 101st Airborne Division

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']The tactics guy responded to me:

From: Joseph Cortez ([email protected]) Sent: Sun 11/22/09 7:25 PM To: [email protected]

I just checked those, those are just for the disc only or for the greatest hits version. I see the original versions for well over 100 hundred.

(RET) Cortez, Joseph
U.S. Army 101st Airborne Division[/QUOTE]

100 hundred...lol

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']The tactics guy responded to me:

(RET) Cortez, Joseph
U.S. Army 101st Airborne Division[/QUOTE]

Be careful... He's a soldier.. :roll:

So there's apparently some beggars (or gypsy con artists, depending on what you believe) in Newhall, that are constantly asking for free furniture to be delivered to their home, in the "Items Wanted" section.

Usually some sob story about moving here and not having anything blah blah blah. Here is one of their ads:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/wan/1473359065.html

need furniture (newhall)

if anyone has furniture they want to get rid of and that has a truck they can deliver it ,we
have no truck to get it we would be so grateful

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, some people have gotten REALLY pissed with their nonsense, particularly since they apparently are very picky with what they will accept, expect you to deliver it to them, and may have been caught reselling/flipping their freebies that were donated to them because they claim to be "needy":

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/wan?query=newhall+&catAbbreviation=wan&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

sega dreamcast + games ,controlers - $300

for sale is my still new sega dreamcast gaming set up complete with 5 most popular games and 2 orignal controlers also memeory cards and 3 different game guns as well very good condition been stored 4 yrs asking $300.00 o.b.o.email me with any questions can take pics as well very nice deal thanks 4 looking

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1479906987.html

$300 for a Sega Dreamcast?! That's a true rip off. Wasn't Amazon selling brand new ones for $80 recently?

[quote name='lmz00']I can't believe people actually fall for that "CIF" nonsense.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't necessarily have to be "in the face" or even "in the fist." You can believe it. Tell them you have "x" amount of dollars and see how quick the deal gets done. Of course, the few times when it doesn't work, you must be ready to "have your hand called" and not fold.

I don't really trust those "single mom with 5 kids no job no money no food i need a car, an xbox 360, and anything else that will make my kids happy" ads. Obviously these woman have a roof over their heads, a computer, internet service, and electricity to power it. So something must be wrong. Also, those people who ask if anyone will lend them $2,000 bucks and they will sign a piece of paper saying they will pay it back (yea sure you will). Alot of the swindlers come out around late-november, and december on CL....every year I see it.....

I feel like helping some of them out but alot of them are full of it....you can usually tell by what they ask for

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']IObviously these woman have access to a public library. [/QUOTE]

There. I fixed that for you.

For the record, I don't trust the " i need this for my kids " ads either, but just because someone can post on craigslist doesn't mean they have everything you assume they do.

Would just like to let everyone know that this guy has lowered the price of his Wii that was the ****FIRST BOUGHT IN WESTERN MASS***** from $600 to only $380. Someone better jump on this gem. (originally it was $600 if you look through the ads, I posted the first one on this thread).

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/ele/1482262561.html

There's also a whole conversation between this seller and another guy arguing over his price and if it was really the first bought in the area... http://westernmass.craigslist.org/s...400&catAbbreviation=ele&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

"Don't tell me you got the Wii 2 days ahead of the release date, that isn't possible due to manufacture guidelines that permits such a thing from happening. This wii i have is definitely the first bought in Massachusetts and i have proof. Also $400 for a collectors item seems very reasonable to Mii, but everyone has their own opinion to what has value and what doesn't so people need to leave me alone, and email me if you have a problem. Now let's cut the bullshit and stop the pissing."

Has to be a troll.

FF:T for $200 LOL!

It may be possible if it was a sealed copy since there are some of those nutty FF fanatics that would buy it. But an opened copy goodluck.

Yeah I want to buy your RROD'ed 120gb Elite edition Xbox 360 with a bunch of bargain bin games for $400.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1476945094.html

i have an xbox 360 with 120 g hdd hard drive its only a year old .
it has ;
hdmi audio cable
hdmi Av cable
component hd av cable Ethernet cable
Power cord
Power suply
Headset
Instruction manual
2 wireless controllers
Wireless steering wheel with pedals
4 games:
Forza 2
Perfect dark zero limited edition
rapala fishing frenzy
NBA 2k6
The steering wheel is only a moth old same one of the controllers
The xbox 360 has been modded so I have another 2 games Saints row and Full auto
And also the xbox has the red ring but is repairable for only 45 dollars and everything works fine.
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Everything is worth over 650 dollars!

[quote name='ex_eBay_buyer']Would just like to let everyone know that this guy has lowered the price of his Wii that was the ****FIRST BOUGHT IN WESTERN MASS***** from $600 to only $380. Someone better jump on this gem. (originally it was $600 if you look through the ads, I posted the first one on this thread).

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/ele/1482262561.html

There's also a whole conversation between this seller and another guy arguing over his price and if it was really the first bought in the area... http://westernmass.craigslist.org/s...400&catAbbreviation=ele&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious.. I love how the guy says that it is "Impossible" to have gotten a wii 2 days early.. Wut?

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/vgm/1483177623.html

i have a good condition playstation 2 with games and i want to trade for a xbox 360. it has 2 controllers, memory card,
games included are
suzuki tt superbikes
atv off road fury 2
atv off road fury 3
grand theft auto 3
grand theft auto vice city
tony hawks pro skater 3
need 4 speed underground 2
ghost recon
nascar 2006

everything is in good condition. if you would like to make a deal let me know if a lil cash has to be involved thats fine.

Hmmm, you have a used PS2 with crappy games for a 360? You've got a deal, buddy!

please stop posting links to the actual craigslist site, they shut down the ads after so many hits so just take a screenshot and upload it to imgur.com or something

entire original nintendo collection 524 games - $900 (vandalia ill)

Date: 2009-11-27, 7:38AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have over 500 original nintnedo games lots of new parts, 1 console, lots of different controllers, please call me if intrested 618-322-1293, can email a complete list of games, i bought out a hobby shop these games where all cleaned and sealed, a ton of controllers asking $900, , i want these games gone this weekend i am open to hear all cash offers but dont be stupid about it i know what these are worth

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nb3k93o15Ta5Pe5Re9brcb3042f798b91091.jpg

$1.71 apiece isnt bad at all but noone will pay $900 during these times

Unless this dude has multiple copies of stadium events, Chip and Dale rescue rangers 2, Flinstones dinosaur peak, and Bubble bobble 2 he will not get 900 for all those. If I was him I'd sell them individually.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Unless this dude has multiple copies of stadium events, Chip and Dale rescue rangers 2, Flinstones dinosaur peak, and Bubble bobble 2 he will not get 900 for all those. If I was him I'd sell them individually.[/QUOTE]

If all the games are unique titles $900 is a good deal for someone looking to start an instant collection. Sure it isn't a great deal for resellers but for us gamers and collectors it is a hassle free way to get an instant NES collection especially if he has some decent accessories.

Wow anyone else see the recent flood of Black Friday game deals showing up on CL ?

I saw a Dragon Age for $50
Rockband SE bundle for $100
PS3 Dual Shock Controllers new for $50
Etc.. Etc....

Annoying as hell...

[quote name='Derrick1979']Wow anyone else see the recent flood of Black Friday game deals showing up on CL ?

I saw a Dragon Age for $50
Rockband SE bundle for $100
PS3 Dual Shock Controllers new for $50
Etc.. Etc....

Annoying as hell...[/QUOTE]

Not a shock at all...totally expected.

Doesn't really have to do with Craigslist - more Ebay Stupidity. But a buyer just left me negative feedback because the game quit working after 2 days and she "didn't get the chance to return it" though I extended the deadline of returning from one week to the beg of December which I thought would be enough (it sold 11/13/09) but I would have extended it even more had I known that this task was too hard. Luckily Ebay has this "feedback revision" thing so I sent her the request - hopefully she accepts.

bread's done
Back