Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/1609005772.html
Wii gaming bundle with games - $400 (las vegas)

Date: 2010-02-19, 6:04PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi, my name is joseph and i am selling a very big gaming bundle for the wii. This retailed would be over 700 bucks. I have a wii i bought about one month ago and it is like brand new. I am just not interested into it anymore.

Here is what is included:

-Wii console (with original box, cables, instructions, wii stand, and sensor bar)

-2 wii controllers total

-2 brand new motion plus controllers with there silicon cases (works great and just released by nintendo)

-1 nunchuck controller

-1 classic nintendo controller (white in the picture)

-1 Wii zapper which is an attachment for gun games on the wii

-1 nintendo game cube controller

-6 games

-game 1 = Grand Slam Tennis = wii motion plus compatible = 8.9/10 on IGN Reviewer site

-game 2 = Tiger woods PGA tour 10 = wii motion plus compatible = 9.5/10 on IGN reviewer site

-game 3 = Wii sports Resort = wii plus compatible = just came out 3 weeks ago

-game 4 = wii sports = original game that came out with wii console

-game 5 = Red steel = great sword playing game

-game 6 = Links crossbow = wii zapper compatible

Games 1-3 are still worth $50 in game stores and are less than 2 months old

Thank you for your time.

Yes, my friends... still at it!!! Still FIRM on the price!!! Still broken in perfect condition... still just needs cleaning (which I don't know why he just didn't do)... $10 TV from GoodWill still included.
He comes down on the price about $5.00 a month!!

SUPER NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM $85

Date: 2010-02-19, 3:47PM PST

Super Nintendo Console
Comes with 2 controllers,all cables,and 4 games
(Donkey Kong Country,SuperMario Bros,Football,Clayfighters)
1 of the 2 controllers is slightly damaged and for some reason it cant be used while playing DK, but the controller works PERFECTLY for every other game
ALL games work,but super mario can sometimes take a few tries to get it to work(its just needs proper cleaning) BUT IT DOES WORK!!!!

$85 for all,FIRM and will not sell seperately
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k63p33l95T15Pf5R7a2je7c27daf822617ee.jpg
3m63ob3lc5T65P65R7a2j04ea1be862621a71.jpg
3m03of3pa5T85Pa5R2a2jbdf5c0ccb1f51c67.jpg
3kc3mb3p95O45T95S8a2jef18b0f366f61229.jpg

PostingID: 1608835854

im pretty sure the was only 10 copys of stadium events ever made that being the reason why it was soo rare. No one want to buy your STUPID ATARIS PEOPLE

Every throwaway game you have heard of for the last five years. Also, throwing in controllers that work perfectly except that well... they don't work.

Limited Edition Pokemon Nintendo 64 + Games, Controlles and more. - $200 (Las Vegas)

Date: 2010-02-20, 10:37AM PST
Reply to: see below

Selling Limited Edition Pokemon N64 with 1 working controller, 2 transfer packs and 3 jumper packs.
Everything is still in working condition, only played for about a month. All games still work. 25 games included!
Also Comes with microphone setup for hey you pickachu.
Email me if interested. smokingcracknodoubt@hotmail.com
Total Resell would be between 250.00 and 300.00 dollars, asking for 200.00
Pictures available Upon request.
I also Have 3 Controllers that work but have missing joy sticks. I am willing to throw those in for free.

Pokemon Puzzle League
Fifa Soccer 64
Wayne Gretzky's 98 3d hockey
pokemon stadium 2
triple play 2000
f-1 world grand prix
WWF war zone
in the zone '98
WCW VS NWo world tour
hey you pikachu With Microphone
Ready 2 rumble boxing
POKEMON stadium
Pokemon snap
World driver championship
Twisted edge extreme snowboarding
Bass Hunter 64
NBA live '99
Kobe Bryant in NBA courtside
The legand of zelda ocarina of time
The legand of zelda Majora's Mask
Wayne gretzky's 3d hockey 2
NFL quaterback club 99
Madden Football 64

It's like they are coming out of the woodwork...

What's with all of these people supposedly investing hundreds of dollars into consoles/games/peripherals only to decide they don't like them?

Do you mean the guys who say "I bought this yesterday and I don't want it.....I opened the box and touched it but you can have it for retail price still but hey you're saving money on sales tax!!!" Here's an idea, take that receipt, go back to the store, and get your money back. No CL hassle, no flakes, no meeting up, just get your money back.

That's if you didn't snatch it from the back of the best buy loading truck at 5:00 AM in the morning

I really don't understand how anyone would buy a $400 gaming system, then post an ad on craigslist saying "I only used it for 45 minutes" and ask for retail price.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Do you mean the guys who say "I bought this yesterday and I don't want it.....I opened the box and touched it but you can have it for retail price still but hey you're saving money on sales tax!!!" Here's an idea, take that receipt, go back to the store, and get your money back. No CL hassle, no flakes, no meeting up, just get your money back.

That's if you didn't snatch it from the back of the best buy loading truck at 5:00 AM in the morning

I really don't understand how anyone would buy a $400 gaming system, then post an ad on craigslist saying "I only used it for 45 minutes" and ask for retail price.[/QUOTE]
I really don't understand how anyone would buy something for $400 that they might not like. I can understand a game, as that can be black and white, but what do these people to do, play a game of CoD and decide they don't like the system?

check out this listing-haha.

old nintendo - $2500

40 - 50 games 2 controllers and 1 gun with all the wires. it worked last time we played with it. 1 owner . sold with out packing box. email with any questions picts coming soon

He's dead on on most points except for the $10 nintendos. I've bought several of them at flea markets before for $5-$10, cleaned them up, replaced/rebent the pin connectors and quickly flip them for $40 with a duck hunt game.

[quote name='polishpride212']I really don't understand how anyone would buy something for $400 that they might not like. I can understand a game, as that can be black and white, but what do these people to do, play a game of CoD and decide they don't like the system?[/QUOTE]

I've seen it happen with everything, laptops, stereo equipment, tv's "I used it for 10 minutes, just checked if everything was inside" = STOLEN!

Sigh.

Ico

Here it is, ICO for the PS2 in all its RARE GLORY! I've had this game since it was released many many years ago, and never thought I'd part with it, but here I am, it's your opportunity to snatch it up from someone who has LOVED this game since my first run through it. IT'S IN ABSOLUTE AND PERFECT 100% MINT CONDITION, BOX, DISC, INSERT, MANUAL, AND EVEN THE PLAYSTATION UNDERGROUND MAIL IN CARD! THIS GAME IS NOT CHEAP, I WILL ONLY GIVE IT UP FOR $200, OR TRADE IT FOR OR TOWARDS A BRAND NEW PS3 SLIM. If you LOVE this game or have always wanted to play it, here it is in the best possible condition other than sealed, but in my opinion, buying sealed games can be risky. Mine is open and FLAWLESS, you've gotta see it to believe it. Call or text me at 619-806-1278, Thanks. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

Yes, I will totally give you a PS3 Slim for a copy of used Ico, despite the fact I paid $30 in January for a complete copy.

[quote name='elessar123']Sigh.

Ico

Yes, I will totally give you a PS3 Slim for a copy of used Ico, despite the fact I paid $30 in January for a complete copy.[/QUOTE]

I bought my copy for 8 dollars at a music store a few months ago. I'M SITTING ON A GOLD MINE!

To keep it on topic

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/vgm/1609738309.html

SILENT HILL (HOMECOMING),ALONE IN THE DARK,KANE AND LYNCH (DEAD MEN) - $100

More NES stupidity:

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/vgm/1610017288.html

Original Nintendo NES System and Games - $2000 (Guthrie, Ok)

Date: 2010-02-20, 2:42PM CST

We have the game system, 2 controllers, the orange duck hunt gun. We have original Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Contra, Super Contra, Duck Hunt, Zelda, Captain Sky Hawk, The Black Bass, Blades of Steel, Commando, Bases Loaded 2.
Give Brad a call for more info, 405-264-6551.

P.S. if no answer please a message.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']I got fed up hopefully people in my area will read the thread I made titled READ THIS $1[/QUOTE]

There's a PS2 listing above your post that's pretty funny:

Playstation 2 Plus 10 Games!!! - $125 (Adams Morgan)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/vgm/1610955495.html

Dear friend,

I know you. For years, you have dreamed of nothing but owning a slim PlayStation 2, along with an indescribably thrilling package of as-yet-undefined accessories. You've never dared to speak this dream aloud to anyone--you rarely even mention it to yourself--as it has always seemed unattainable. Well, my friend, do I have some news for you: the unattainable is now within reach. No more will you lie awake at night wondering when your day will come--your day is today. For the low, low price of only $125, you can realize your deepest PlayStation-related desires, exorcise the demons of boredom, and finally finish your process of self-actualization in the Maslowian tradition.

Ah, but I hear you wondering, "Besides the PlayStation (which itself is worth untold riches), for what else will my hard-earned $125 be exchanged?" I suspected you might ask that--I had you pegged as a shrewd customer from the moment you clicked on this link. I wasn't going to say anything, but because you asked, I am prepared to throw in a few items in the bonus package. Brace yourself, my friend...

In addition to the slim PlayStation 2, you will receive:
--------One wired controller
--------One wireless controller (To reiterate: it's wireless! The future has arrived!)
--------One memory card
--------Ten (10!!!) Games (all have original packaging and instruction booklet, unless otherwise noted)
----------------Gran Turismo 3 A-spec
----------------Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (missing instruction booklet)
----------------We Love Katamari! (not in original package; missing instruction booklet)
----------------James Bond 007 in Agent Under Fire
----------------AceCombat04: Shattered Skies
----------------Tetris Worlds
----------------Mojo!
----------------Mercury Meltdown Remix
----------------Konami Arcade Classics (not in original package; missing instruction booklet)
----------------Namco Museum Volume 3 (not in original package; missing instruction booklet)

In addition to this exciting package, you will receive the anticipatory exhilaration of knowing you are about to savor several years of gaming enjoyment! What more could one ask for for $125?

For the record, to the best of my knowledge, all games, gaming components, and anticipatory exhilaration are in fine working order...all they need is a good home.

So there you have it. Your chance to finally fulfill your dreams. I am just happy to be the dream-fulfillment facilitator.

Thanks for your consideration,
Frank

PS: You aren't the only one with this dream...act fast to beat all those other suckers to the punch...you deserve it more than they do anyway!

NES, original Nintendo - 2 controllers, gun , - $175 (los altos)

Date: 2010-02-21, 4:58PM PST
Reply to: [email protected]

Nintendo Original Entertainment System in original box. Smoke and pet free home. In very good condition.

Includes (See photo of actual items):
-Game system, wires and power adaptor necessary to play
-2 controllers
-1 gun
-6 games (Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, The Legends of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Tetris, Gauntlet II, Major League Baseball)

-CASH ONLY. Willing to meet near Los Altos or Mountain View

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[quote name='elessar123']Sigh.

Ico

Yes, I will totally give you a PS3 Slim for a copy of used Ico, despite the fact I paid $30 in January for a complete copy.[/QUOTE]

whats even better for me is how he's like buying a sealed copy is risky.....people really depress me with excuses they come up with to make there version or whatever worth more than it really is......

It's not Craigslist and I couldn't find the original post someone made on this board, but apparently this auction sold for $155!!!! Though I doubt the winner will go through with the purchase:

STADIUM EVENTS- NES Nintendo - RARE. Collectors address

kvfcsfd of Scarborough, ME

Stadium Events is the English title of the Japanese Famicom video game Running Stadium by Bandai. The game was released for the Nintendo Entertainment System in Japan in 1986, in the United States in 1987 and in West Germany and Sweden in 1988.[1] It was one of two games released in North America that were designed and branded for the Family Fun Fitness (FFF) mat as World Class Track Meet. The other game in the Family Trainer series, Athletic World, was released earlier in the same year. Athletic World's label is marked with a green "Series 1"; Stadium Events has an orange "Series 2" badge. This numbering system was abandoned when Nintendo took over further Bandai releases for use with its Power Pad instead. Although there were 10 total games in the Family Trainer series, only these two games were released in North America under the Family Fun Fitness banner. The original box for the FFF mat features screenshots of Stadium Events under the banner "Coming Soon."

The North American version of Stadium Events is universally accepted as the rarest licensed NES game available for purchase in North America. This is why this game is huge to collectors! Show your seriousness about Stadium Events and other rare Nintendo items with this one of a kind EMAIL ADDRESS.

The address is [email protected] Upon winning this auction, you will receive very simple instructions on how to log into and change the security settings to assure a very safe acount. Please be advised the the actual Stadium Events game IS NOT included with this auction. Again, this action is for the rights to this one of a kind EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY!

Now someone is trying to copycat:

Stadium Events Collector E-mail Address!!! RARE!!

misskitty1996 of Blue Bell, PA

The North American version of Stadium Events is universally accepted as the rarest licensed NES game available for purchase in North America. This is why this game is huge to collectors! Show your seriousness about Stadium Events with this one of a kind E-MAIL ADDRESS.

The address is [email protected] Upon winning this auction, you will receive simple instructions on how to log into and change the security settings. Please be advised that the actual Stadium Events game IS NOT included with this auction. Again, this auction is for the rights to this one of a kind E-MAIL ADDRESS ONLY! Don't let it get away!!

Happy Bidding!

http://fargo.craigslist.org/vgm/1613341955.html

Large Game Selection - PS3 and xbox 360 - $3040

Date: 2010-02-22, 7:03PM CST

I am clearing out all the games i know longer play. Some are still top titles but i normally dont play a game again once i beat it. Will take offers on games. No low ballers plz , and NO SPAMMERS.

XBOX 360:
Bioshock
Fable 2
Lost Odyssey
Assassins Creed
Gears of War 2
Halo 3 ODST
Army of Two

PS3:
Resident Evil 5
Fallout 3
Enchanted Arms
Dantes Inferno
Call of Duty World at war
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

All of them in Original Cases with books and everything, Most only played once. Call Noah at 701-212-9323. Thank You.

[quote name='winkinator']http://fargo.craigslist.org/vgm/1613341955.html

Large Game Selection - PS3 and xbox 360 - $3040

Date: 2010-02-22, 7:03PM CST

I am clearing out all the games i know longer play. Some are still top titles but i normally dont play a game again once i beat it. Will take offers on games. No low ballers plz , and NO SPAMMERS.

XBOX 360:
Bioshock
Fable 2
Lost Odyssey
Assassins Creed
Gears of War 2
Halo 3 ODST
Army of Two

PS3:
Resident Evil 5
Fallout 3
Enchanted Arms
Dantes Inferno
Call of Duty World at war
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

All of them in Original Cases with books and everything, Most only played once. Call Noah at 701-212-9323. Thank You.[/QUOTE]

If you are posting because of the price, it isn't $3040, but it rather means $30 and $40.

Yet another overpriced system... oh, and it's modded too!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/1613274932.html
moded xbox must see - $700 (ARLINGTON )

THIS XBOX YOU CAN PLAY ALL THE SUPER NINTENDO GAMES EVERY MADE SEGA GENSISE EVER MADE GAMEBOY GAMEBOYADVANCE GAMEBOYCOLER NINTENDO64 SENES EVERYMADE ALL YOU CAN BURN MOVIES ON THIS GREAT SYSTEM A LOT MORE FEATURES ON THIS SYSTEM EVEN HAS 30 REGULAR XBOX GAMES INSTALLED ON IT THIS IS A MUST SEE THE GREATEST GAME MARVEL VS CAPCOM ON IT ONCE PLAYED NEVER WANT TO QUIT ALSO HAS 30 MOVIES YOU CAN BURN ON THE SYSTEM THIS SYSTEM HAS ALL THE GAMES EVERY MADE FOR EACH SYSTEM CLASSIC SYSTEM ALSO MUSIC AND MY NUMBER

MAKES A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!!! (Wasn't Christmas 2 months ago?) "If you are MORE INTERESTED in the game..." - what if I'm LESS INTERESTED?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/1614216017.html

FOR SALE " RESIDENT EVIL 2 FOR PS1" - $50 (LA PUENTE,CA)

Date: 2010-02-23, 9:45AM PST

GREAT CONDITION COPY OF RESIDENT EVIL 2 FOR PS1.. ITS A COLLECTORS IDEM AND A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER ...

IF YOU ARE MORE INTERISTED IN MY GAME CALL ME OR EMAIL ME AT THIS SITE.

626-806-8072- CELL -JASON

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karkyco']MAKES A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!!! (Wasn't Christmas 2 months ago?)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/1614216017.html

FOR SALE " RESIDENT EVIL 2 FOR PS1" - $50 (LA PUENTE,CA)

Date: 2010-02-23, 9:45AM PST

GREAT CONDITION COPY OF RESIDENT EVIL 2 FOR PS1.. ITS A COLLECTORS IDEM AND A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER ...

IF YOU ARE MORE INTERISTED IN MY GAME CALL ME OR EMAIL ME AT THIS SITE.

626-806-8072- CELL -JASON[/QUOTE]

It's a collector's IDEM!!! Totally worth $50. And maybe his family hangs stockings in March for National Noodle Month.

He's also selling an Xbox 360 Elite with Madden 2006, Skate 1 and Grand Theft Auto 5 (!?!?!?!?) for $299.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/1608805072.html

http://nashville.craigslist.org/vgm/1613416866.html

Laptop/Pc mod - $75

I can get you free stuff on your laptop and Pc. If you have a laptop I would rather you come to me so i can do it right there and then. If you have a Pc I will go over to where you live but you must live near my area in murfreesboro. I can get you free games, music, wallpapers, and softwares. I will get you any 3 itmes of your desire for $75. Serious customers only.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/vgm/1614973191.html

MW2 10TH PRESTIGE ALL IN GAME UNLOCKED - $20

I CAN HACK YOUR ACCT

SPINNING SKULL EMBLEM
10TH PRESTIGE
ALL WEAPONS
ALL ATTACHMENTS
ALL CHALLENGES
ALL EMBLEMS
ALL TITLES
LEADERBOARD KILLS(YOU WILL BE IN THE TOP 1000 IN THE WORLD)
K/D RATIO
LEADERBOARD SCORE( YOU WILL BE IN THE TOP 1000 IN THE WORLD)

ALL FOR $20 PAYPAL

MY XBOX GAMERTAG IS REDDOTCAMPER
OR CALL AT 213 344 7647

HAHA! gotta make that money$$

OH NOEZ if you're not interested keep your comments to yourself OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO CRAIGSLIST!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/1608710967.html
Nintendo Nes "POWER SET" Original! - $1800 (Sfv)

Date: 2010-02-19, 3:02PM PST

This is a complete Original set
for Collector's not for the average player!

Console, Controllers, Pad, Gun, 3 Games Included. After Nintendo Bought the Company from the seller and destroyed and recalled the game from stores shelves...some copies of the original game was sold before Nintendo pulled the game from store shelves, That's why it's a desire collector's item. You will received One Original Copy of the Game in this package after Nintendo renamed the game under their License... you might find separate items, but not with the original set box, which is unique Set! That's the reason it's for Collectors Only!.. Not the average player.
few wear and tear but well Kept.

Plus Games Included 1) Dr. Mario 2) Brandius 3) 1943 4) Kung-Fu Heroes 5)Super Mario Bross & Duck Hunt 6)Track & Field II 7) Castlevania 8) Trojan 9) Top Gun 10) Top Gun the Second Mission 11) Rambo 12) World Games 13) Athletic World 14) Golf Challenge Pebble Beach 15) Baseball 16) Q*bert

Serious Collectors Buyers Only, Cash Only.. IF NOT INTERESTED DON'T EMAIL, RESERVE YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!.will not respond, will report your email account to craiglist....This GAME is for Collectors Only!
No scammers, must meet in person in public place. set and games are in operation conditions sells "as is" information obtained from different resources.
any information via Craiglist Email.

http://providence.craigslist.org/vgm/1617711643.html

Xbox360 wit RROD (providence)

Date: 2010-02-25, 3:25PM EST

i have a xbox360 just the box
already gave the wires, controls nd games to a brother of mine
so all i have is the box left
looking to get atleast $50
its my loss ur gain
they fix it for 30 bucks nd u can just get the rest
also you can use it for parts

I find it yummy that the lie is a combination of "my brother" and "a friend of mine". Also continuing the stupid trend of necessary equipment at a premium.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/vgm/1616920980.html

I NEED A Gaming Console - $300 (OKC)

Date: 2010-02-25, 1:23AM CST

I need a game console. I would prefer a PS3, Xbox 360 or a Wii. I dont actually have cash but I can trade pictures of me in my new Banana Hammock if you want to check it out call me at 405-255-7919

PostingID: 1616920980

bread's done
Back